Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 am

Shuda ordered some red meat stuff.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 am

Sheba glanced over to where Jaxal was pigging out on the fried chicken and she just turned to the counter and ordered a large fries and a brownie blizzard. Getting her food, she sat down by Luna and twitched her fingers over the ice cream, hot fudge and choco sprinkles rained down on it. She took a slurp from it and looked up at the Dionysus boy staring at her, cheeks buldging. "What? I knew a kid from grade school who had a terrible phobia of chocolate rain and man-eating sprinkles. Turns out he had a major brain tumor. Kind of a blessing for me though." she reported.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Luna glanced at Sheba and chuckled quietly. She took a small bite out of her burger.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Haru inhaled the chicken attacking it with an almost strategic approach.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Sheba then took a few fries, dunked them in the ice cream, and popped them in her mouth, smiling back at Luna. After swallowing, she replied,"Anyone want some chocolate?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Katniss sat down quietly, rolling her eyes at Jaxel. She ate her two burgers quickly and quietly, just wanting to leave. THe employees already thought they were wierd, Sheba didn't need to talk about seeing people's dreams.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Shuda disappeared into a bathroom...for reasons....take a guess....
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm

(-_-
Did anybody see the new Chiron pic in he first post?)

Katniss ate her fries, and the mini-blizzard. She sat back in her chair, eyes darting between her companians.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 pm

(( No wthat you pointed it out, And chiron does not look like that! >;3 He has an awesome beard and gray hairs ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

(she wasn't talking about dreams, she only said she knew a crazy person who feared chocolate XD) Jaxal grinned at Katniss, mouth full of chicken as he went to slurp up the rest of his soda.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

(I know, but I couldn't find Chiron. So I just got a centaur pic and said "CHIRON DOES NOT APPROVE")

"How in the hell can you eat that much?" Katniss asked Jaxel.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Priscilla smiled, her cheeks also bulging. "Because he's AWESOME!!" she said, biting into a burger. "By the way, what's wrong, Katniss? You seem to be P.Oed.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:12 pm

"Do you know how damn stressful leading a quest is? First of all I have to deal with Shuda, not to mention some of you completely ignoring what little money we have and-" She cut herself off before she ripped something apart.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Priscilla's heart dropped. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." she said, sadly. "I'll wrap up my food to save for the trip." she said, still sadness in her voice. "I'm sorry Katniss. I'm really sorry." She looked down. The younger girl felt bummed. She may have been on a quest with a bunch of older people, but she was still a 12 year old kid. She got up and went into the bathroom, trying not to cry. She cried at almost anything, for she was very emotional all of the time. I'm not gonna get all upset. I'm not.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:18 am

"Sorry!" Katniss called, but Priscialla had already gone. She stared at the floor.

(Now I feel bad.....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:47 am

Sheba stared sympathetically at Katniss, not sure about what to say so she kept her mouth shut.

Jaxal, for the first time, seemed to glare at Katniss, feeling that she had hurt the feelings of who was like his little sister. Standing up, he backed away from the table and replied coolly,"I'll go talk to her." and he walked away, standing outside the bathroom door, knocking softly for the small Zeus daughter to come out.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 am

Katniss put her head in her hands and stared. She always stared when she didn't know what to do, as if staring at things would reveal the answers if she just looked long enough.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 am

Priscilla opened the bathroom door. She tried to hide the small bit of sadness she felt. "Hey, Jaxal." she said, plainly. "I should go tell Katniss that it's no big deal." She walked away towards Katniss. "I'm sorry that I was being wasteful." she said, keeping her head down.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 am

Katniss glanced up. "No, I'm sorry," She said simply.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:24 am

Priscilla smiled, awkwardly. "'S okay." She sat back down and took a tiny lick out of an ice cream.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:31 pm

About ten minutes later, Katniss said, "We should go soon."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Shuda already sat outside, alone, some metal objects in his hand, he shifted a few gears. Then pocketed it, whatever it was, and drew a small orb out of his other pocket. It was made of glass and inside of it, flames flickered and swirled, a scarlet color.

Haru chugged down his milkshake then wiped away some remnants form his mouth with a napkin. "Seconded, sis."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

"You don't have to point it out," Katniss grumbled to herself. She got up and stalked out of the DQ.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Haru whistled in mock surprise. "Someones grumpy."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

( I want to introduce Eli, but I need someone in camp interacting with him... maybe someone hoping for relationship advice or maybe he's hitting on someone? )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next