Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Releasing his fit of rage, Jaxal briskly walked up to Katniss, who had almost disappeared in the darkness, grabbed her from behind, picking her up and throwing hr over his shoulder, and he drew one of his poison-tipped daggers. He poked her arm with it, drawing a tiny bead of crimson blood and within the next couple of seconds, she would fall victim to the toxins, growing too weak to move as the potion seeped away her health.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 10 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:18 pm

Katniss pucnhed Jaxel in the face out of instinct, hoping to break the bastard's nose. "You bitch!" She yelled.

(This is very interesting, let's watch kids!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Now Jaxal was holding Katniss tightly in his arms, pressing her close to his chest. "Shhhssss....shhhssss. It'll be alright" He then picked her up, cradling her in his arms as she began to get heavier as her muscles began to relax while the poison began to shut down the use of her nerves and limbs. "I'm only doing this because.......erk......" He couldn't finish his sentence, only giving her forehead a light peck with his pursed lips.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Katniss managed to choke out a few unrecognizable sounds before fallling unconcious. He head fell backwards, her closed eyes flitting open a few times as her mind unconciously wandered through the vast space of that that is dreams. It was emptiness that she felt, however comforted by Jaxel's strong arms.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 pm

(( teenagers. I'll never understand them ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

(I won't either. But that was damn hilarious right there...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Good. The paralysis poison is working. It won't do any damage to her, only knocking her out for a couple a hours. Reaching the light of the fire, he set Katniss down next to Sheba, who was staring wide-eyed at the blacked-out girl laying next to her. Then she looked at Jaxal, who only replied,"Don't follow me."

(lol ikr)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:36 pm

(Oh, poo, now I'm bored...hmmm.....what to dream about, what to dream about...
Jaxel is kind of scary. He sounds like some sociopath that would talk to dead puppies affraid )
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Luna crossed her arms, sitting a little back from the rest out of habit, even though she was shivering. She stared at Jaxal and nearly rolled her eyes. So now, if we do manage to attract some trouble, we have an unconcious member of the group who will not only not be able to help us fight, but also slow us down if we find a need to leave quickly. Real nice.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:41 pm

"That was uncalled for." Haru complained. "But at least it shut her up." he added. He tentatively reached for a burning piece of wood at the edge of the pile.

Seeing him, Shuda snorted. To him being scared of Fire,or getting burnt, was like being scared of breathing.

Haru glared at Shuda before quickly grabbing the branch by it's very edge before he got too scared. He grabbed it and followed Jaxel.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

(So a son of Athena can follow Jaxel but he gets all flustered over a daughter of Athena XDDDD)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Jaxal glanced back at Haru, but said nothing. He didn't care if anyone else followed, just not someone has stubborn as Katniss.

Sheba stifled a small yawn, her gray eyes staring blankly into the fire as she shivered in her tight jeans and small tank top, not wearing the best clothes for the almost freezing temperatures. She held her trucker-like cap in her lap, picking slightly at one of the little violet threads that had come loose.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Priscilla snorted. "You guys are fucking weird." she said, half jokingly. "Whatever..I'm freaking freezing though." When Priscilla was born, she had a very high fever, which was most likely Hera's fault. She almost died, but technology(and maybe a little help from her dad) saved her life. Ever since, the cold felt extremely freezing to her. She wrapped a blanket around herself, shivering.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 pm

(( I was kinda planning for everyone to go down the tunnel together.... and have an epic boss battle at the end...but whatev.s))

Haru kept walking, following Jaxel.

Shuda abruptly got up a few moments after Haru and Jaxel went deeper into the cave. "Waiting is not my thing." Shuda said, scooping a branch out of the fire.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Priscilla glanced up at him. "I'm going with ya'. I can't stand sitting here like a doormat." She got up to follow.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Katniss lay on the ground. It was rather hard, and she would wake up with her back hurting like hell. She dreamed off stabbing Jaxel in the chest and drinking his blood.

(Vampire, a taste of desire
For everyone at once wonders
The taste of flesh
And blood so sweet
Only a vampire
may have a taste of desire)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Priscilla sighed. "It's just like Jaxal. Totally freaking out over some girl, but not caring at all when someone like me!! Someone like a sister goes out into danger!!" she growled.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Luna glanced up at them from where she'd preoccupied herself with tracing patterns on the ground with her slender, pale forefinger. "Ergh... Okay, I'm coming along to," she mumbled, then stood. Better than waiting here with a knocked out Katniss- she'd most likely be furious when she woke up.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Shuda shrugged and vanished deeper into the tunnel, his torch leading the way.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm

(Beyond furious. Rip-your-balls-off-shove-them-up-your-nose-make-you-eat-your-own-eyes furious. Shove-a-rake-up-your-ass-and-step-on-your-face furious. peel-your-face-off-after-hlaf-drowning-you-in-your-own-blood-that-came-from-your-cut-off-arms furious.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 pm

((Somebody's feeling violent right now, aren't they?))

Luna rubbed her cold hands together and followed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 pm

((....Are you okay? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm

(No, Chibi's mama-grow wings-and run car through a house- whip a random kid- chop balls off Mew's boyfriend- eat some butter-kind of furious!! XD)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Sheba looked at the leaving group, feeling a bit alone sitting in the darkness with an almost dead looking body beside with only a little fire to keep away the frights of darkness.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 pm

(( Are you two on crack? ))

Haru paused, hearing footsteps, "Wait." he said, turning back to see Shuda coming down the seemingly neverending tunnel with a parade of girls after him.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next