Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm

(Lol, it sounds like he's dead.
I like to poke dead things with stickz.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 9 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 pm

(Nope, not dead. Eating as many plums as he did just made his stomach sour Razz But they don't know that XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:59 pm

(I still wanna poke him with a stick >.<
HE SHOULDA JUST STUCK TO THE PERSIMMONS!!!!!!!!!!!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 am

Priscilla turned to face her companions, her face green with sickness. She struggled to make a weak smile. "Is Jaxal dead?" she asked, half joking.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Katniss walked over to him and poked his neck. "No," She said simply, eyes blank.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 am

Luna rolled her electric blue eyes. "That was completely unnecessary, Katniss. I know for sure he's not dead."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

After Priscilla maintained barf level, she decided she should practice her sword fighting. She quickly pulled off her metal choker, and from a beautiful silver chain with electric-blue gems around it, it transformed into an even more beautiful sword. The sword had a long, silver blade with a light blue tint. Blue sparks shot off of it, as Priscilla spun it around. It had a celestial (i don't know how to spell it XD) bronze tip. "Anyone up for a little practice? I know I am!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:02 pm

(You spelled it right XD Celestial!)

Katniss glanced at Priscilla. "Eh, why not?" She shrugged, pulling her glowing sword out of its sheath. "
I could use some practice."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 am

Priscilla grinned. "Alright! But prepare to be knocked down, 'cause Shortstop and I have been getting pretty good." she laughed. She spun the sword around with her fingers.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

(bumpez)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm

(derp...I don't know what to post Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 am

(I don't want this RP to die, it's the longest 'Other RP' on the site...but I'm bored out of my mind...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:13 am

(Well, then let's make a monster appear!!!)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:56 pm

(( if tor lets me godmod a bit I can fire this shit up in 30 seconds ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

(As mod of both Frostclan and this RP, I allow you to rescue this RP from death!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 pm

(( W00T ))

Hours after the sparring of the daughters of Zeus and Athena which ended in a tie after a particularly viscous lightning bolt, the demi-gods resumed their journey. The air was growing colder as night approached. The sun was setting in the sky as it turned steadily darker. Haru pointed towards a cave and said "We should stop for the night." Moments later the demi-gods had settled down in the cave. The air was even colder in the cave and someone said to get a fire started. A few demi-gods ventured outside and retrieved wood. They returned minutes later and the air seemed even colder. Haru shivered and his teeth clicked together as he leaned forward to strike a flintstone against his dagger. Even after several strikes, Haru failed to make a spark.

(( in the next post shit going to get serious. pff monsters will look like toddlers compared to what I have planned ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Sheba shivered a few times, but not as much as Jaxal was, who was all huddled in a corner, grey eyes and bleak. Sheba sighed and pulled out her sword, grabbing a small round stone of iron from her bag and began grinding it against the hard blade of mixed noir sapphire and onyx.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:06 pm

"Give me that." Shuda growled, in the dim light, he snatched the flint stone and dagger from Haru and struck the stone against it. No spark. Shuda frowned, he normally got flames on the first strike. He tried again, still nothing. He glanced at the stone, and frowned. It must have been effective.

The cold was creeping up Shuda's shoulders and he shivered. He knew he could create an inferno with but a flick of his fingers, and yet he hesitated. No one knew of power, it was considered a curse by campers, and he too thought of it as a curse. But it was soo cold. He glanced warily around the cave, and struck the stone against the dagger again, a small drop of flame slipped off of his fingertips and landed on the wood. It immeadietly spread, and Shuda handed Haru the rock and dagger before slipping back into a shadow silently.

"Hey look." Haru said, pointing with the flames alight deeper into the cave could be seen. But still the light did not go more then ten feet form its source. And a large black hole represented the opening to a possibly long, deep tunnel
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 pm

(Even with how edgy I am about the godmodding in my RPs, I don't care. I'm WB-y and out of ideas, so go ahead)

Katniss glanced at Jaxel for a minute, twirling her hair nervously in her fingers. She was cold, and glad that Shuda had been able to start a fire. However, it was still a bit chilly. And something didn't feel right about this cave. Some sense of forboding made her blood run like liquid nitrogen through her veins, and fear lace itself through her bones.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Jaxal gave a short sneeze, obviously not enjoying himself in the chilliness of the dark cavern. Grunting, he stood up and plucked one of the burning branches from the fire and looked back at the group, his eyes gleaming with a dark metallic color against the fire's shadows. "I'm heading down there to search for any trouble that could be lurking."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 pm

"I'll go with you!" Katniss declared at once, her eyes stating that she would not take no for an answer. She was the leader of this quest and she'd be doing something other than freezing her ass off in this gods-forsaken cave.

(*Facepalm* Blake made an account on PF and got me banned. Smooth, ya little bastard)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

(Lol what you get banned for?? My lil bro got banned twice for trying to use the Blackmarket without cash Razz)

Jaxal stared at Katniss and for the first time ever, he shook his head. "I don't want you getting hurt. Stay here, for my sanity."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:52 pm

"Hell no! I'm not just gonna sit here like a helpless little puppy!" Katniss yelled, her anger flaring. All the frustration of the day had just been building until it exploded out of her. Anger rolled off her in almost-visible waves.

(Multi-account)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm

(Oh Razz)

Jaxal stared coldly at Katniss, angry red seeping into his normally calm, stormy eyes. "You heard me. You may be leading this quest, but I'm camp leader, plus, if anything were to happen to you, then what would happen to this quest? If something happened to me, you could still continue on."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Katniss tried to keep herself from punching Jaxel in the face. "As leader of this quest," She said through clenched teeth, "I'm going!"
She stalked off and was soon consumed by the darkness of the tunnel.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next