Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

(When I get rid of this horrible writer's block. Trust me, I've been thinking about it.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 24 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:22 pm

"Damn girl, you got some bite-back, don'tcha?!" He lowered his head and leaped back to avoid the scythe of shadowy energy that stretched to lunge out at his neck. Suddenly, he saw the dark, almost dripping-appeared weapon vanished and the violet-haired girl wielding seemed to as well. He tighted his gripped on his generic, bronze training sword and puled it up across his chest that seemed to somewhat struggled to hold up the thick chest-plate that protected his upper internal organs. But, before he had time to react, the mysterious girl had appeared behind him with a new weapon- an odd sword made up of a foreign black material and crimson jewels, sliced open his right cheek, sending a spray of blood flying out into the air. But what shocked him the most was how, right before his own eyes, the blood droplets in the air seemed to be pulled through the air, drawn by the sword, and appeared to be absorbed into the black material itself. "What the hell?!" His voice cracked in fear.

"Your fear is what causes your blood to be tasty enough for Μαύρος Θάνατος's liking."

Her voice was creepily calm and gently as the boy sat on his knees before her, looking up and watching her run one of her tanned thumbs along her own cheek, wiping up his own blood from her face and then sliding it along the edge of her blade. "T-that sword- Its like a demon! A live demon!" He winced, closing his eyes. But after a moment of silence, he opened one, surprised to see that she hadn't moved. Not once.

"Sheba, my gods- Did you have to go and scare the living piss outta the new kid? Come on now!"

The boy looked over and saw an extremely handsome guy walking over, his soft, pale pink-tinted white hair fluttering and silver eyes shining kindly. He also was captivated by the small, soft-looking, white feather wings that spread out from the approaching boy's back. For some odd reason, he felt a little draw by the person, even without knowing him. However, he did cringe a bit at the sight of the horrifying dagger the guy held in his grip, causing the memories of the earlier fight to come rushing back. He moved his hand up to his cut cheek and was surprised to feel no blood coming from his cut. None at all?!

"I'm sorry Jaxal. He challenged me first."

Her voice- Its so level and tame.....And so innocent! Did she just forget how close she came to killing me?!

"Hey, new kid. Need some help?"

The boy was jogged from his thoughts, shocked to see the new person up close and holding his hand down for him to grab ahold of. "Ummm y-yeah. Thanks. You know, you really saved me from becoming minced meat."

"Yeah, no prob. Sheba's not really that bad- Hell, you brought it up yourself. She's a bit shy. Anyways, welcome to Camp Halfblood. I'm Jaxal, head of the Dionysus cabin. Who are you?"

"I'm Chase Karo. What's Camp Halfblood?"

(Sorry if my post was a bit weird. Anyways, I thought I spruce up this RP by a bit of a timeskip. Maybe its a new year and a few new campers are joining?)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:36 pm

(K. That's kewl.)

Katrina disdainfully wiped soot from her armor. She had just came from the rock-wall, where the lava had come a little too close for her liking. "Hey Jaxel!" She called as she noticed him, but didn't wait for a reply, and walked off to where there were a few Apollo kids dominating a game of volleyball against the Hermes cabin. "Try getting behind Jacob, Trina!" She called to the Hermes side. Trina gratefully obliged, only a few minutes later hitting up a the ball that Jacob had missed.

(I'm gonna love the new Katrina.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 pm

(HOW DARE YOU MISSPELL JAXAL'S NAME WRONG!!!!! Heheh- double negative XD)

Jaxal threw up a peace sign and shouted,"Yo Kat!! Don't you have some new campers to help me introduce to the camp rather than helping the Beach Ball Club over there, no offense Apollo dudes!" He chuckled as he spoke, completely oblivious to the younger boy watching him in awe.

Chase gulped, his large brown eyes watching as Jaxal laughed at a girl whom he personally thought was pretty cute, even without all the crazy makeup many of the girls wore nowadays, still quite aware that the pretty, winged boy had him gripped by the wrist. Y-you know, you can let go of me.....or no- However, his thoughts were shattered by a loud spout of girl screams and his head swung around, eyes slitting at what he saw.

There he was, his long, reddish orange hair flying, cheeks blushing, nose bleeding, and his eyes wearing a dazed look as walk out of a small brick building painted a blank white color with swag in his step. Bars of soap, wet rags, and bottles of shampoo were colliding with his head and back, and despite being pummeled, he wore a cheeky grin, a stream of blood still rolling out of one nostril. "Heh heh awesome."

"Oh Sean, you idiot..." muttered Chased, slapping his palm against his face as Jaxal laughed.

"Damn! That kid got lucky, don'tcha think Chase?"

"That kid is my cousin, Sean."

"Well done Sean. I don't think anyone ever got to see boob on their first day!" Leaning over, Jaxal chuckled into Chase's ear,"If though that was good, just wait til he meets Krissy. She should be here soo- Oops! Seems I'm a little bit late."

Chase looked up as Jaxal stood up straight, his brown away staring at the pair of people before him. He was looking at the back of his cousin, watching as Sean's fiery head moved up to look at the woman standing before him, her platinum blonde hair rolling down her shoulders, wearing a hot pink Camp Halfblood T-shirt that was cut straight across the top to show her shoulders and tied at one side to reveal her belly, which the button had a small, clear diamond stud piercing on it. "Holy.....My god!" mumbled the brunette boy.

"You mean gods." murmured Jaxal, but Chase seemed to not hear.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 pm

"Woah, what's going on over here?" Katrina asked, half-running over to Jaxal. "The new one...What'd he do?" She didn't seem annoyed at all, but maybe a bit disapproving. She had a good idea of what had happened.

(I swear. Writer's block is killing me.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm

(And an explosion of writing genius is reviving me! XD)

Jaxal laughed and mused,"One of the new camper wandered into the girls' showers for a free show. And I don't think it was by accident either."

"Oh, I can tell you it wasn't on accident. He's always pulling that kind of crap." muttered Chase in a grumbling tone, his chocolate colored eyes still in slits.

"Hey Chase, check out this babe! She say's her name's Krissy and she said I was kinda cute! Dude, I think I have a chance with this one!" yelled the boy from far away, before running up to his younger cousin, his comment causing Krissy to chuckle and follow over at a slower pace.

"Hi Jaxal, hi Katty. You two are looking cute today!" smirked the sexy girl, causing the fiery-haired boy to pause, wearing a strained, nervous grin.

"C-Chase....did she just say they were c-cute?"

"Yup. Sorry bro. But according to Jaxal here, Krissy gets around a bit. I don't think her calling you cute really meant anything."

(Not this post though- its kinda crappy:P)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 pm

"You could say that," Katrina mumbled, looking over Sean less than approvingly. "You're gonna be trouble," She commented blandly, waiting a moment before she smiled again. "Things were getting boring. Chiron flipped his shit over the last party, so we haven't been able to do anything for weeks!" She said, eyes flicking to volleyball game. The Hermes cabin was doing better, but they were still getting creamed. Hopeless, she thought.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am

Jaxal threw his arm around Katrina's waist and spoke, wearing a smug look,"Yeah, my parties are just too awesome for this camp! Hah! So, Sean, Chase, you guys want to meet any of the other campers? Maybe some of the other newbs? Me, Katrina, and Krissy are leading the tours, right Kat?" He ran his other free hand through his hair, making it appear more shaggy and messy despite his attempt to smoothen it out. "Damn genes!"

Krissy chuckled and mused cheekily,"Hey, Jaxxy- It makes you look so cute! Like a 5 year old or a Shorkie!" She laughed, clutching her belly as he got a joking glare from the tallest person there.

"Annnnyways, whatdya guys say?"

Sean was wiping the sleeve of his plain, long-sleeved, red shirt, the blood seeming to disappear upon blending in with the red material. "Sure! Sounds good to me!" He shook his hair, attempting to whip it to the side, covering his left eye. [i]Damn! This place is totally my style! I wonder what's to grub on!?"

Chase sighed and nodded to Jaxal, having conflicted feelings whether to bask Krissy's beauty, figuring by the way Jaxal was holding that Katrina was his girlfriend, or to follow the older guy's longed for wisdom. "Sounds good."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:15 am

Katrina let out a chuckle as Jaxal's hair became more ruffled. "You guys'll probably wanna check out the cabins first. Dinner's in a few hours, so we've got a good bit of time to show you the ropes," She said, her storm-grey gaze traveling to the rows of cabins in the distance. Not all of them even had any members, but the cabins of the major gods-Zues, Ares, Appolo. etc.-were swarming with Demigods.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 am

Jaxal nodded and added,"However, while most cabins are for only one god, some of the minor gods that are connected, such as Helios-Eos-Selene cabin, is meant for all their campers to live in one cabin. Kinda like Sheba and her cousin Sinatra, who's currently on vacation."

Chase seemed confused as he fuddled with loose sleeve of his long, button up white shirt. "Uhhh question. Why do you guys all keep on bringing up the-"

"The Roman gods?!",butt in Sean, wearing a similar confused face as he scratched his head vigorously.

"Its the Greek gods, you idiot." snapped Chase, obviously annoyed with how his cousin interrupted him. And with the wrong information.

Jaxal chuckled and elbowed Katrina's hip. "Hey, you turn! Remember, I picked getting to house the kids and Krissy's got bringing them to dinner. You got the privilege of giving them the tour of the rest of the camp- including answer all questions. I'm out to play some X-box!" He quickly kissed her on her forehead and dashed off towards his own cabin, laughing as he knew the troubles of explain the whole parent situation-thing. He had to do it last year, and he made sure he did not get the job this year.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:52 am

"You're dead when I'm done!" Katrina called at him playfully. She turned back to the newbies.
"Okay, they stuck me with explaining this year. Stay with me and you'll be fine. All of us here are Demigods-half human, half God. You know the Greek Gods in the myths? They're real, and one of them is your mother or father. Don't like it? Deal with it. You're gonna be chased by monsters, unless you stay here-Camp Half-Blood. You can train here and find out who you're Godly parent is. Should I go on, or is that too much to process?" Katrina said, looking completely bored. Last year she had the easy job. I should've known they'd dump this one on me sooner or later, she thought, yawning.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:58 am

Sean and Chase, though they about the average age of teens, appeared to looked up at Katrina with looks as if they were toddlers.

Sean spoke first. "Whaaaa?! You've got to be shitting me!! Everyone here is a god?!" His heart was thumping. He was here.....could it mean that HE was a god too?! Or at least, part god?! He felt his cousin tense up beside and he muttered,"Dude, what's wrong. Woah, you look like you're going to be sick! Dude, get away from me!"

"G-gods.....so you're a Demigod? And Jaxal? And Krissy? And that g-girl I fought earlier?" He felt faint. I fought a demigod....like Theseus or Hercules?!

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

"No, we're not Gods, we're demigods. We retain some Godly powers, yes, but we are still people, tied down to Earth, that abide the laws of life and death. And yes, Chase, we are all demigods. My mother is Athena, Jaxal is the son of Dionysus, and Krissy..I don't pay enough attention to Krissy to know," Katrina said slowly, as if she was talking to someone stupid, which was almost what it felt like after living in Camp Half-Blood for so long. However, she did remember her young mind being blown by the concept of Gods.
"Anymore questions?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 am

The boys stood astonished, their heads knocked to each side, their eyes wide and almost white and their mouths gaping.

Sheba walked across the clearing, her usual trucker like hat gone, obviously left in her room. Her purple hair was short and cropped, the little band that held her small ponytail was gone as well, allowed the violet tendrils to hand loosely around her face, bright orchid eyes set ahead of her rather than on the newbies and Katrina.

Chase flinched. "Oh God she's back! And that creepy demon sword of hers!" He felt his feet move and he found himself hiding behind his older cousin, who he found wan't much taller than him, not even an inch.

"You mean that towel she's holding? Oh come on man! How can you be scare of plush fabric and the cute girl holding it?!" Sean laughed out. "So Katrina, that chic's a demigod too? I hope we don't have the same parents!" His eyes followed her into the same white building he was chased out of and he grinned. "Oh, I so hope- Oww!" He cringed for a moment as Chase's fist made contact with the back of his skull.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:43 pm

"Thank you," Katrina murmured, grinning at Chase. "And chill out, Sheba won't hurt you that bad. The worst thing she'll do is exploit all your greatest fears." She was staring towards the stables. "That doesn't matter right now. Let's check out the pegasi!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Chase stood, petrified. "My....fears?!" Who's the parent of that chic?! Hades?! "Errr yeah!" He quickly ran after Katrina, looking at the stables, pulling his cousin by the ear as Sean kept his eyes on the girls' shower house.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Katrina slowed as she neared the stables, smiling. "This is where we keep the pegasi. Some of the campers have their own pegasi, and some just use whichever one doesn't bite. Would you like to see some of them?" It was more of a statement than a question, as Katrina disappeared inside the stable towards her pegasus, Juju.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:32 pm

(Wasn't her's Shadowstream or something? Just wondering)

Chase and Sean walked into the stable and gasped at the winged beasts.

"Holy shit, its a flying horse!" exclaimed Sean wildly.

(Shitty short post is shitty n' short.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

(Yes, but I didn't like him. Juju is her new pegasus. No questions.)

"I though you two would get that when I said 'pegasus.'" Katrina chuckled at their awe. "There are many pegasi, and not all of them are named. If you want riding lessons, I would recommend Flagpole or Grapevine; they're pretty laid back," She informed, leaning against a wooden beam as she stroked Juju's well-muscled black neck.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Chase was busy listening to Katrina, glancing over at the two pegasi whose names were on their stables, his brown eyes flashing brightly. "Cool! Yeah, I'd want lessons! So I'm guessing the dominant gene in most pegasi leads to them being white? You see, I'm pretty good in science and that kinda of stuff and I can tell by calculating all the different colors." He snorted in annoyance as he felt Sean hit him in the back. "What?!" He turned to see his cousin absentmindedly away, over to a russet and black pegasus near the back without a name on its stable.

"Yo pony! Wanna ride?" Sean darted his hand across to the horse's muzzle and as he did, the stead buck and whined, sending a flurry of feathers the boy's way, startling Sean till he fell on his butt as the creature flaunted its great wings. "Woah, chill bro!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 pm

"Don't touch the horses!" Katrina called to Sean before she turned to Chase. "Yes, most pegasi are white, like Angel over there," she pointed to a white pegasus with its wings tucked in, "but there are a few, mostly sired from an old pegasus named Blackjack, who are black, and sometimes other colors. Examples would be Juju, Shadowstream, and the one that just owned your friend. Now enough of the science lesson. You two seem pretty chill, so I don't think you'd mention a little ride to Chiron." She grinned michieviously, unlatching the door that held Juju inside her stable. The rippling black mare trotted out, whinnying with pleasure, and stretched her wings.
"Stay there, Juju. I'm gonna go get your friends." She walked over to two neighboring stables holding a white mare that had gray spots near her feet and a tall chocolate stallion with white fur on the bottom of his legs and a silky black mane. Both trotted out slowly, giving off a calm air.
"Chase gets the white one, Flagpole, and Sean gets Grapevine. I'll show you how to ride properly," She said, acting as if it was an every-day thing to fly a pegasus. It was, for her, though.

(From what I know about pegasi is that they are mostly white, but can have the coat of most normal horses, and their wings usually match the coat.)

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

(Grapevine has been deleted?! XD)

Sean shrugged glaring back at the crimson male and grumbled,"Fine." He stalked over to Grapevine, and attempted to climb upon the stead.

Chase, however, was more gently, slowly stroking Flagpole's nose before climbing onto her back with much more ease than his cousin. From atop the pegasus, he glanced over and caught sight of a silvery mare who was asleep in her stable, looking quite peaceful and tame. Hmmm....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 pm

"I can see you two know how to mount a horse. Good. Now just lead them outside and be gentle." She was staring directly at Sean. Her storm-grey eyes softening, the daughter of Athena mounted her pegasus and trotted out into the bright sun, enjoying the warm rays.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

"HEYO!!!!! BACK FROM VAY-KAY!!!!!!" A small voice screamed over the daily noise of camp.

The voice came from a silver SUV, as a short girl climbed out of the car, a smile gleaming on her face. The girl was about 13 to 14 years old, her golden-brown hair glistening in the sun. Her bright eyes shone with determination, pride and strength. She wore a baggy NOFX tee-shirt, ripped jeans, and same ragged Chuck's. She had a back-pack slung over her arm, and huge orange head-phones around her neck. She quickly approached the others, arms out-stretched for a hug. She had been gone for nearly a year at her mother's, and was finally home. Or, the closest thing to 'home' as she could get...
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Katrina immediatly turned her head towards Harper, a wide smile creeping up on her face. "Lesson one, taking off. Spurr the horse and tell it to fly." To demonstrate, she lightly dug her heels into Juju's side and yelled, "Fly!" The jet-black mare started running and whipped out large, ebony wings which lifted her into the air. She glided for a moment before flapping and she rose higher with every stroke. "Lesson two!" She yelled, almost sure they couldn't here her. "Divebomb!"
Juju swooped down, hooves dangling only inches from Harper's head. "'Sup?!" Katrina yelled to her as she descended.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next