Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 23 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 am

Shuda held the vial of Nectar up for Sheba to see. "You sure you don't want some?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 23 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:31 am

Picking up her cap, she nodded and replied,"Nah, I'm fine. I thick a bit of rest will be all I need. Thanks though." She set her black skull cap on and propped her head up on a rock, yawning quite loudly now. "Night." she mused as her grey eyes drifted off into sleep.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 am

Shuda shrugged, and slipped it back into his backpack.

He retreated to a spot at the edge of the clearing and set his back to a tree. The pack lay at his side. He tilted his head back, and his eyes closed. But he couldn't sleep.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

Jaxal blinked awake, his pale eyes dim in the dark of the night, his pupils bolting over to his bag. ......french fries..... His stomach roared and he flinched as he was being too loud around the sleeping campers. He leaped up silently, his bare feet getting scraped against the stone cold gravel, as he made his way to the bag. He then dug through the contents of the bag, plucking an apple and sinking his teeth into its pale flesh.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 am

Priscilla heard the crunch of an apple and shot awake. "Oh.....it's just you." she sighed in relief, and unzipped her back-pack, digging around for something to eat. She pulled out a small bag of Lays potato chips and began to munch on the salty, savory snack.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Silvery eyes wide with surprise, the boy lumbered quick, yet clumsily towards Priscilla, exclaiming in a raspy whisper through his cheeks full of apple,"You have chips?! Not fair! All I have are these....fruits!" Lurching over to get besie her to snatch a couple, he accidentally tripped over a sleeping Luna. He winced and slammed his eyes shut in fear of what he would see if she were to wake. Oh crap, I've done it now....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Katniss shot a dagger-like glance at Priscilla, but didn't feel like getting up. She slumped against whatever she was leaning on-she didn't know what it was. She was extremely worn out, tired from the strain this quest was putting on her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Luna's eyes shot open instantly, and without thinking, she groped for her sword. Then she realized it had been Jaxal. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" she snapped. "Are you blind or what? Last I checked, it's not that hard to watch where you're going!"
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Jaxal peek open one eye, first staring at Luna, then at the sky, who's morning lights were soon to be nearing, then back at Luna. "Sorry?" he whimpered softly, chubby cheeked and embarrassed. He swished her hair back nervously, hoping the daughter of Hades wouldn't hold a grudge.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 pm

((*snickers* A daughter of Hades? Hold a grudge? Never!))

"Sorry doesn't really cut it," Luna snarled. She hated being woken up. The fact that it wasn't quite light outside yet really didn't help matters. Idiot.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 pm

(I...Don't even know what's going on right now....)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm

(Jaxal was up in the middle of the night, eating an apple. Priscilla woke up and began eating Lays. That made Jaxal jealous and since its dark out, he couldn't see as he made a mad dash over to the little Zeus-child. He ran over Luna and now she's pissed.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm

((Very pissed. XD))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:52 pm

(Alrighty then.)

Katniss glanced at the two bickering camper, but really couldn't care less. Let them be mad.. she thought, closing her eyes and slipping into a light sleep. She could still subconciously hear the two in the back of her mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Jaxal flinched and replied,"Errmm....well, I don't really what to say then. Good night, perhaps?" He scooted backwards, away from Luna and over to his bag which lay propped up against a small boulder.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

"'Good night' is even worse," Luna grumbled. "For one thing, this is not good. For another, it's barely even night anymore." She was starting to relax again, but continued to glare furiously at Jaxal. "You'll pay for that, at some point or another."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Jaxal gulped and laid back down, trying to force the thoughts of Luna's revenge out of his head. Laying on his back, he tossed the remainder of the apple across the area towards where the sun would be rising in the next hour or so. Sighing, he closed his eyes and began to put his body and mind to rest for the last little bit he could.

Shuffling, Sheba rolled over, pulling her arm across the back of her head, her long hair splayed out against the grass beneath the tree where she slept. She gave a slight groan, obviously uncomfortable sleeping on the ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 am

Shuda slept contently at the foot of a tree, he was an extremely deep sleeper and the voices did not wake him up.

Haru had watch, and was sitting on a flat rock, but he was trying not to doze off.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 pm

(Totally re-doing this shiz. Same plot and same campers, but Katniss's name has magically change to Katrina Valentine, because I feel an overwhelming sense of stealing from the Hunger Games, which has been gnawing at me. She will also have a slight personality change, being warmer towards others and a bit bipolar when she gets nervous. She also doesn't hate Shuda, due to me becoming way too attached to a Pokemon that I named Shuda in my White nuzlocke, due to it having a calm nature and it knows confusion, attract, and heart stamp(It also knows some air-type move but whatevs.) So yeah, I'm gonna incorporate more side-plots, not just fighting a cyclopse, but real side-plots like running into a god that screws around with them or being held up by a camper's sudden need to do somethign related to them.
I'll write out Katrina's new form tomorrow. I've also been reading some of the old posts, and...This RP is full of lawls.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

(O.O Okey dokey then. So, there will still be Sheba, Krissy, and Jaxal? Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:33 pm

(Yup yup! Still all of them. Come to love the charries, I have.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:40 pm

(( So we're starting over? I think I'll keep Shuda, making him a bit less anti-social. But my other charries = dead. I'll make one more new charrie later. Perhaps a son of Apollo. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm

(Yeah, we are gonna have a new prophecy but it will mean the same thing. All the campers will have bigger roles in the prophecy.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:36 pm

(( Alright. Cool. ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm

(( So when are we going to start/ restart? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next