Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 22 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 am

(( Priscilla and Shuda to the rescue!!!...if only Chibi was on.. ))

Shuda and Priscilla erupted onto the scene, just in time. Shuda with a viscously fast slash that sliced clear through Sheba's hair and she fell from the Minotaur's grasp. Shuda caught her with one arm.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 22 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:10 am

Jaxal nodded to Shuda and Priscilla, a sigh of relief escaping his mouth as he pulled two new daggers from his leather case, holding them between the lengths of his fingers before releasing them, flying through the air faster than a bullet, the blades lodging them selves into the minotaur's shoulder. These daggers were coated in green toxins, not that sheba was out of the way, they could kill it.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

Priscilla immediately pulled of her necklace, it transforming into a sword. She took a deep breath and leaped onto the Minotaur's back, stabbing with all her might, her bare toes holding her in place as they pinched the monster.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:18 am

Shuda was almost run over by the Minotaur, but Jaxel's poison did it's work and the beast slowed. It gave him enough time to shove Katniss away, and leap out of the way of the bull.

The Minotaur charged straight into a tree, it's horns impaling it's bark. It roared in rage, at the sudden abrupt pain on his back and the needles all over his body. He backed up, tearing himself loose from the tree's embrace. He roared in equal parts pain and rage, his head tossing from side to side, trying to see what was on it's back. His body was moving slow, as if through a thick fog. He couldn't make sense of it. He didn't want to make sense of it. he just wnated to crush, destroy, kill.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

The twin dagger embedded into the minotaur should dug in deep, the flesh around the edges of the blades turning yellowish green black and rotten. Jaxal smirked as the poison had taken effect and he drew his last four daggers, all drenched in flesh-eating poison. Holding two in each hand, he thrust his right arm forward, the blades shooting out and pinning themselves on the minotaur's left cheek, the flesh already beginning to eat away with a sickening stench from over poisoning the daggers. Then he brought up his left arm, sending the daggers flying into the chin of the bull creature, more rotted flesh falling off in horrid clumps.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

Priscilla desperately held on to the beast's horns, screaming bloody murder as she did. He swung her around so hard, her whole body was flying through the air, it's only hope to hold on tight and wish for the best. "This..." Priscilla shrieked. "Is. Not FUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!" She gritted her teeth, her hair flailing around her face.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 am

Haru wanted to throw something at the Minotaur, and he had his short sword held in his hand, ready to throw...but he didn't trust his aim enough to throw while Priscilla was riding the Minotaur's back. He was glad to see Jaxel had much better aim then him.

Shuda set Sheba down on the ground, being surprising gentle. And he turned back to get in on the fight....but it was too late.

Jaxel's dagger had dun their work. The Minotaur slowed even more, bit by bit. His savage roaring and tossing calming down to a slight bobbing of his head. before the Minotaur stood absolutely still, then fell forward, onto the ground with a dull thud. His body shriveled into Gold dust.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:35 am

(Jaxal: YAAAAAYY! For the first time, I killed something!!!! )

Jaxal turned to Haru, picking up one dagger from the ground and holding it up in the air, a cheeky grin on the Dionysus boy's face. "Woooo!!! Yeah! That's what I'm talking abou-" He broke off as the sound of slight coughing arose, Sheba's body shifting.

Blinking her eyes opened, she squinted as the light burned the pale spheres. "Errrk." She groaned as she struggled to pull herself upward.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:37 am

Priscilla fell to the ground when the monster died. "Damn!! I should enter a rodeo, 'cause this bull got TRASHED!!" She smiled, slightly. "Thanks, Jaxal. If it wasn't for your daggers, I'd be dead." She ran up to him and quickly hugged him.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 am

Haru chuckled softly. But his heart sank...he had been useless....again.

Shuda dropped his bag onto the ground. Reaching inside, he pulled out a vial of nectar and deftly tossed it to Sheba.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am

The vial hit against against Sheba forehead, falling into her lap. Reaching her hand up to rub her sore forehead, she grunted,"Oww," and gasped as she felt her hair covering her whole face, falling out in coils onto her lap. "Wha...WHAAA?!" Her surprise and confusion cause her head to throb and she grepped her shoulder, rubbing it from where the Minotaur had been holding her tightly. "What...what happened...?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 am

"You were kidnapped by a Minotaur." Shuda said, casting a quick eye around the clearing, and surprised to find no one else needed healing stuff.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 am

Blinking her grey eyes in confusion, she just sat there for a moment before thrusting the vial of nectar away. "Take it. I don't need it...." Resting her hand on the top of her head, she slid her fingers down a long strand of hair, stopping at the end, near her knee, curling it around a finger. "How- How'd my hair grow so long. How long was I....."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:53 am

Shuda shrugged.

Haru wasn't too far away, and heard them. "When the Minotaur kidnapped you, you must have closed yourself inside of your body in a weird, protective and restorative state. That's probably how your hair grew long, so fast. Some Phobos power."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 am

Priscilla stared at Sheba, not knowing what to say. She finally gained the courage and knelt down beside her, and spoke gently. "It seemed as if your body was weakening, so as it tried to heal itself....it kinda grew...Like Haru said."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:59 am

Sheba shook the weariness from her head, standing up. Her feet wobbled for a moment before she steadied herself, noticing she was now only an inch shorter than Katniss. "Weird......Trippy." Rolling her shoulder, she replied,"Now I kinda remember. I was sitting alone in the dark when a heard this loud breathing. I got up to grab our bags and run after you guys, but then this massive, crushing hand shoot up and snatched me up. I remember lurching backward, my head hitting against a rock, then my sight went hazy." She lifted the hair blocking her forehead and sure enough, there was a large purple welt, speckled with dried blood from the scrape. "Owww....Oh! What happened to my sword!?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:03 am

"Ah. Your sword...." Haru said, he unwrapped the blanketed bundle attacked to his backpack and set it down in front of Sheba, unveiling the broken sword.

Shuda staeed at it mournfully. "It's my fault....I didn't fix it right."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Sheba was silent, her face an unreadable expression. "Oh......" she replied softly, a few tears welling up in her now sparkling eyes. She then stretched her arms backwards before walking off a couple of yards, his long violet hair hanging down in the dead air.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 am

Shuda had the strangest urge to comfort the not-so-small girl. But instead found himself, staring remorsefully at the broken blade, at a loss for words.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:12 am

Priscilla stepped slowly up to her. "Sheba," she began, her voice like silk. "I'm sure Shuda could fix it when we get back to camp." She turned to Shuda with a look that said, Go on. Help me reassure her. She turned back to Sheba and patted the girl's back awkwardly. "It'll be okay."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:14 am

Shuda shook his head dully. "I can't.' He stood up, and came behind Sheba, and whispered in her ear. "But I know someone who can."

((wb))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am

Jaxal glanced over from the wandering Sheba to Shuda, looking very confused at why he'd rather focus on the shattered sword. Must just be his thing... He then pulled out a bit of dried jerky, sinking his pearly white teeth into the tough meat, ripping it to shreds before swallowing.

Sheba finally stopped, her feet not sore, just...tired. She then sat on the cold ground, pulling her knees up to her chest and sighing, blankly staring outward into space. "Μαύρος Θάνατος.....destroyed.." she murmured softly. "But......it wasn't your fault. Only a blade crafted by gods can be repaired by gods........no one's fault......no..."

(Damn...ninja'd)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am

Shuda blinked, "I'll get it fixed." he promised. "Just give me...time."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 am

Priscilla sighed and walked over to a dark corner. She pulled a soft-colored blanket out of her bag, and curled up in it, quickly falling asleep.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:25 am

Sheba, still facing the distance grinned a little and replied softly,"Thanks Shuda.....Really." She gave a slight yawn, drawing one hand up in a fist, bringing it to her face so she could rub her eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next