Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

+3
Sheyna
Torchiclove
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Priscilla jumped at the faint sound of a roar. "Um, Shuda," she started, nervously. "I think we better hurry."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP) - Page 21 Empty Re: Cold Blades of Truth (A Percy Jackson RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:31 pm

As he drew his dragon scale daggers, he saw the Minotaur's eyes grow red with rage, its fist clenching tighter around Sheba's frail body. It then suddenly occurred to him.
"You guys! Be careful! If we frustrate it too much, it'll squeak her to a pulp!" He released a spray of daggers at the Minotaur's fist, hoping that it would come unclenched so that Sheba fell out of reach so they could kill it. "Get him to let her go!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Shuda nodded curtly, before quickening his pace.

Haru was thrown back by the flailing Minotaur but scoured a slash across it's leg.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Luna glanced briefly at Jaxal, then at Sheba, clenched in the monster's fist. She darted forward and brought her sword down in an arc at it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm

As daggers dug into the minotaur's fingers, it loosened its grip slightly. But Sheba was still held tightly in its iron fist. It charged at the first thing it saw: Jaxel. It completely ignored the gash that Luna cut into its hip.

Katniss gasped. The minotaur was headed stright for Jaxel, running faster than she thought possible for such a large monster. On instinct she lept at it, flinging her shimmering sword. It embedded itself right into the minotaur's wrist, and Sheba began to plummet.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Luna instinctively lurched forward to catch Sheba before she hit the ground, at the same time snapping her fingers. Cracks opened up in the ground in front of the charging minotaur. Hopefully, t would trip, or at least get slowed down.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Haru got up, with a large bruise on his shoulder, but he ignored the pain as he stared at the Minotaur and hsi eyes flicked over the territory, searching for a battle plan.

Shuda started sprinting.

(( Damn. The Minotaur's not even a challenge....))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

(I'm too damn messed up to RP it well......grod....I spent 7 hours watching South Park and drinking Coke. 7. Hours. On. A. Couch. Staring. At. Kenny.
It was awesome.)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

(Should DN finish RPing the minotaur?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

(( Why me? Not saying that i don't want too....*cough*...))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 pm

(DN seems to be the best at RPing mythical creatures. He's just that kind of person, and I knows he is. He did epic with the dragon. So, until I stop seeing hoodless Kenny flying around, DN shall RP my minotaur.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

(........I'm glad that Kyle took Kenny's place at being my favorite.....XD Go on, DN)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 pm

(Kyle is my second favorite. I fell in love with the Kyle from Fallout, always picturing him with that adorable green hat and fuzzy orange jacket yelling "You bastards!")
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm

(Is it odd that when my brother was in Pre-K, he won a drawing, getting two hermit crabs and he named them Kenny and Cartman in front of his classmates.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

(( Sorry had to do some chores. And lol ))

The huge 12 feet tall Bull-man roared in rage, at the sudden pain in his wrist, and he skidded to a stop. The puny demi-god started to fall out of his grasp, but his fingers caught in her hair, and he jerked his hand up, in instinct, blood spraying all over the place, his blood, as the girl dangled from his fuzzy hand. One of the girl's sneakered feet lashed out at the movement and bonked another she-demi-god over the head. The one that smelled of death.

His large nose inhaled the scent around him and he charged at the scent of the demi-god that had drops of his blood splattered on her. He lowered his head, his horns bared, and charged at her at full, furious, speed. (at Katniss ) He completely ignored his old target, and the newly formed cracks.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Jaxal glanced towards Katniss's direction, his throat tightening as he was worried that she would get injured. Instantly, he released another spray of daggers at the back of the Minotaur's waistling, the black scales tips dipped with poison.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm

(( O.o How many daggers does he have? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm

(Twelve in all, but each spray consists between 3 and 6 daggers a toss, so depending on how many he throws, he could have only two throws, or more than that.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

(( Interesting....And another question...How potent is the poison? How long does it take to....activate? What's it's effect? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

(Jaxal has multiple vials of different toxins. He often alternates them so than one type of poison doesn't eat through the steel scale blade, but he also switches the poisons to fit certain battles or problems. His toxins are made from natural herbs and remedies, so they are normally quite potent and range between stun potions to intoxication poisons to flesh-eating toxins. Color often shows with one he is using as color surprisingly stands out brightly against the black blade.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm

(( What type is he using at the moment? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm

Priscilla quickened her pace, but after about 4 seconds she was all out running. She was determined to get to her friends as fast as possible, because that was her fatal flaw. Being too loyal. She dashed, trying not to think about how she could possibly run in, to see her companions dead.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm

(His favorite toxins: Yellow - Stun/ Purple - intox./ Green - Flesh-eating. Right now, he's using purple so it'll take a few moments before the minotaur will start feeling sick and weak. However, the dosage is meant for a human or around that weight of a creature, so the poison while probably just slow him down a bit.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 am

(( Cool beans ))

(( Just waiting for Tor now...))

The minotaur barley felt the needle-like daggers lodged in his flesh.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:58 am

"Shit!" Katniss hissed under her breath, wishing she hadn't dlung her sword into the minotaur's wrist. She tried to run but wasn't fast enough. She could tell that the beast would crush her any moment.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next