Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Azgar [Character creation]

3 posters

Go down

The World of Azgar [Character creation] Empty The World of Azgar [Character creation]

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:59 pm

The five races haven't always lived in peace. Yet for the past 60 years, there have been no wars. Trade and money has flourished.

And on the eve of Midsummer's night, the Azgarian games shall begin!

The five races shall gather where Avagian territory meets Leonin and Tigeran. In the shadows of the mountains stands the gargantuan arena where the games shall take place.

In celebration of this peace, they always gather there every 5 years. And the eve of three days from now marks the 12'th Azgarian games. Champions from all five races will gather to compete, and win, in the name of their nation.

May the odds be ever in your favor! Let the games begin!

Form:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

It is recommended to have at least one character from each race, for the moment. But the way the RP will is work is thus:

On the eve of the tenth day of the games, dark shadows loom over the arena. Stuff will happen, heroes will emerge, lives will be lost. A few chosen characters will be pulled away from their races to save the world itself.

The rest will return to their homelands to an intriguing game of politics, war, and scandals.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

The World of Azgar [Character creation] Empty Re: The World of Azgar [Character creation]

Post  Green Hornet Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Name: Shayace
Species: Wolfir
Appearance: (Didn't get much on appearance regards in the explanation thread, so I'm just going to wing it. Smack me if I'm wrong.) Shayace is tall and thin, with smooth black fur. She has longer areas of the fur around her head, making it look like a pitch black lion's mane, of a sort. Her snout is short and rounded and she's missing an ear.
Personality: Shayace is hyperactive and quite a confusing individual. Her childish manner makes it seem as if she's rather stupid, though it's quite the opposite. She's highly intelligent and measures a situation, using her crazy demeanor as a sort of a disguise, mainly just for kicks.
History: Dunno. Grew up in the Wolfir lands or whatever. /lazy
Other: She's extremely quick and agile, she can be stealthy if she puts her mind to it.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World of Azgar [Character creation] Empty Re: The World of Azgar [Character creation]

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Looking back, I feel like an idiot for not realizing that I made an RP of fucking FURRIES.

My reaction when I found out:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

So....which administrator wants the esteemed privilege of cleaning up DN's mess and deleting this sorry shit? Volunteers? Anyone?

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 pm

*stupid question preparation mode* .........whatsa furrie?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Google it.

In my head I was thinking it would be like werewolves only different animals and in shifted mode 24/7. Then I realized.....'tis a furry.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh.....foop.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down