Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay)

3 posters

Go down

MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay) Empty MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay)

Post  Green Hornet Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 pm

You want a story?

Too bad. That would ruin the fun. I will tell you, however, that we're starting in Ponyville, middle of the day, and it's winter. Snowy. Cold. Heaven. Yes.

Sparkplug's wings beat against the air and lifted her a foot or so off of the ground, propelling her through the snowy town of Ponyville. She didn't need to worry about making too much noise- Chestnut was back at home. He hated cold weather. Well... he hated warm weather, too. And mild weather. And everything in between.

Well, the point was she had to hit the market and pick up groceries... if she could remember what she had to grab. Stuff to cook, duh. Maybe she'd make hay fries this week. Or a hay and celery sandwich. Or grilled grass with a hint of- POLE!

She flew straight into a traffic light and hit the ground with a thump.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay) Empty Re: MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay)

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 am

"Damn it Shimmer!! Watch where you're going!!" growled a pretty white mare surrounded in a cloud of royal blue and silver glitter, her speckle wings flaunting out, her jewel-encrusted saddlebags filled with new clothes and accessories as she walked through the snow that went crunch beneath each matching white hoof, her large blue eyes flashing with anger at the smaller pegasus who appeared like a zigzagging streak of white, silver, pink, and red zipping clumsily through the sky.

"WEEEEEEE!!!" It was always fun and games for the hyper active filly of a pony, Shimmer Spice, the candy maker. Even whenever she flew straight into a tree. She nearly ran into her shopping sister, who was much better at flying, but had insisted on walking. Frostbite always liked walking. "Ohh boo!! You're no fun, Frostie!!"

"Ugg, I swear Shimmer, you are the dopiest pony in Ponyville-" She was cut off by a loud crunching slam. She whipped her head around and sighed. "Oh wait, that's right. The queen of the morons is already the dopiest pony alive. And there she is." She motioned to the tall, lanky-limbed earth pony, Island Sublime, who had just hit her head on a low tree branch while she was talking on her Bluetooth, as her cell phone was in the show getting fixed, and was snuggling a large stuffed panda.
~
"Oh Island!! You hit your head again- Why don't you watch where you're going?! You could get hurt!" plead a pink pegasus nervously as she walked beside her friend, her wings tucked in tight to keep from freezing off. She swished her long tail that was put in a braid, shaking her head in worry, her fuzzy stocking hat threatening to fall off, her pigtails hanging low instead of higher like usual.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay) Empty Re: MLP:FiM - You've GOT to be Kidding (Roleplay)

Post  Green Hornet Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:12 am

Sparkplug hit the ground and sort of slid across the slippery, icy ground, coming to a stop in front of Shimmer. "Oh, hello there." She said quietly, kicking at the ground with a hoof to start up sliding again. "I'll be seeing you lateeeeeeerrrrr-" Her word faded as she slid down the street and out of sight.

Soon, though, a black cat started dashing down the street as well, slipping on various icy patches and crashing in the snow. He jumped at Shimmer, meowing wildly, as if to say 'HIDE ME HIDE ME THE'RE COMING AFTER ME OH GOD.'
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:22 am

(Shimmer is in the sky. I'm just assuming you meant Frostbite.)

The pony was surprised to see the cat and allowed it to hide in her saddlebag, looking confused. "J-just don't rip anything in there."

Island Sublime tapped her hoof against her ear piece and squeaked,"Oh Passion! You and your thinking inside the box!! Ahahahah!" She rubbed her lime green head against her fluffy, plush toy adoringly, flicking her gold and orange tail around joyously.

Passion Paradise sighed and groaned,"Why do you have to carry that panda?"

"Its because I have some much love for my friends!! And Panderz is soo portable!!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 am

A few angry ponies sped past Frostbite, yelling something about a cat as they sped past. The cat in Frostbite's bag clawed his way back out and dashed in the opposite direction, most likely back home.

( I'M BUSY )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

(Bizzeh with wat?!

*has pony WB*)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm

(I think I give my pony her debut.)

Onyx Glimmer sat in her small home, looking frustrated. She was surrounded by papers covered in inky black words, all spinning the tale of her new novel, Frozen Light's Fate. She had stopped on one page, being strucken with writer's block more fiercely than ever. What will she do?! I can't leave her in the snow, that'll kill the whole story. But how would she get out? How do I make this not cheesey? she questioned herself, her silky black tail causing a few numbered pages to fly around the room as it flicked. Her dark gray coat shimmered in the dim light, giving her the appearence of a dark angel with black-as-night wings. She finally gave up her pursuits and trotted outside, head down, to take a look around.

(Sorry if I screw this up *curls up in fetal postition*)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down