Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan Character Creation

+14
yonkvday112
Godofwarguy
kbwood
Smexyllamas
worwolf1
dom5600
Mad
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
Torchiclove
Sheyna
MewMew100
dragonnaruto
Green Hornet
18 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Frostclan Character Creation - Page 11 Empty Re: Frostclan Character Creation

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Just thought it would be best to repost this after doing a bit of editing Razz

Name: Cúthail Ardaigh
Clan: Blossomclan

Stats~
Leadership: x x o o o o
Strength: x o o o o o
Defense: o o o o o o
Speed: x x x x x x
Agility: x x x x x x
Intelligence: x o o o o o
Personality: x x x x x x

Eye Color: Bright Blood Crimson, Dark Forest Green
Fur Color: Dark Fawn Cream, Pale Ghost White
Short Description: A short, but thickly furred, cream colored she-cat with a body frame of the size of an average aged apprentice. She has small paws with thick tufts of white fur poking out from between each toe, the fur on the bottom of each cream paw being a pale white color. As for her tail, the fluffy stump often twitches every couple of seconds and its underside is a soft white color, as well as her underbelly, inner sides of her legs, and neck, her chin also being a solid white despite the rest of her cream lips. Her back and the top of her head is covered with sprawling pale white swirls and coils, and her eyes are a intimidating diamond-shaped squinted with a harsh crimson color and thin dark ivy green rings within the blood colored irises. Her ears are small and her left ear has two small holes that are cleanly set on the edge were the skin was scarred from ever growing back. Despite her small stature and weakened strength, it is her large ego and strong will that allows her to be the ruthless fighter she is.

Personality: Despite her name, Cúthail Ardaigh is a very bitter cat with a harsh attitude, sharp tongue, and nearly no sense of tact. She is very distrusting of others and seems almost feral to others, but those who know her understand why she acts so. She had her tail taken off by a bear trap as a kit, leaving the rest of a stump with an uncontrollable twitch that remains even now as an adult; and was impregnated at a young age, most likely during her apprenticeship, by a stray rogue who overpowered her unnaturally small body. Most call her unlucky, but she just chooses to believe that she was given her hardships as a test of her sanity and durability. However, though she may seem cold and snappy towards others, she is a very good mother to her only kit, even if she is a bit overbearing. Their clan sees it as her way of protecting Anam Bándearg from all the misfortune she suffered as she was younger.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: Anam Bándearg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Anam Bándearg

Stats~
Leadership: x x x x x o
Strength: x x x o o o
Defense: x x o o o o
Speed: x x x x o o
Agility: x x x o o o
Intelligence: x x x o o o

Eye Color: Sugar Candied Pink
Fur Color: Pure Milk White, Dark Fawn Cream
Short Description: A silky furred, pure white she-cat with a lithe body structure with fair, light pink eyes and tall, pricked ears. Near the base of ears is a small nick of fluffy, kit-like fur, as well as the insides of the ears have a pale pink skin color hidden with down soft fur, and thick tufts of fur on the tips of her ears and the backs of her large, heavy white paws. She has a light spray of dark cream colored flecks running down her back, on the top of her muzzle, and on the tufts of fur. Where her brows ought to be are a set of a single dot of dark cream above each eye, with a small sprout of white whiskers jutting out from within the center of each. Her tail is long, feathery, and silky white, curling upward towards the tip, as well as having soft pink paw pads and a small pink nose.

Personality: Very curious when is comes to the wonders of adventure, this young cat throws her whole being into her travels and enjoys everything to the greatest of their extent. She tries to see the good in everyone, despite how they may act in general. Anam Bándearg has quite the tolerance for others; however, though she carries a sweet soul, she has a very hot headed nature, making her easily bothered by other things rather than other cats. She can be a bit overly dramatic, but overall, she has a cool and wild attitude of an adolescent cat.
Crush: none yet
Mate: none
Kits: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Croí-nimh

Stats~
Leadership: x x x o o o
Strength: x x x x x o
Defense: x x x x x o
Speed: x x x o o o
Agility: x x x x o o
Intelligence: x x x x o o

Eye Color: Intoxicating Deep Violet
Fur Color: Dark Scarlet Red, Shining Jet Black
Short Description: A large, muscular, blood red colored tom with hefty jet black paws, black rounded ears, and long, thick black tail. He has dark violet eyes and a gleaming black heart shaped spot on his right eye, giving him a somewhat regal appearance between his marking and noble colors. Despite his almost grizzly body frame, he has quite an elegant way of moving, being very agile though he isn't as fast.

Personality: For such a strongly built body, Croí-nimh has a surprisingly elegant, gentle nature and attitude. He quite curious when it comes to history and very loyal, not ever wanting to leave his clanmates' sides. He is also pretty knowledgeable, driven by his strong curiosity to learn more about the world's history. With that and his natural kindness, he is a very devoted warrior with an easily won-over heart and soul, having an open mind and strong sense of tact towards others.
Crush: Ri Aigean (Even if she's from waaay back in the past, he still has a love for her courage, compassion, and mystery, being a female who was able to lead)
Mate: none
Kits: none
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 pm

(I Guess this is where I post my cat's info)
(mah good guy)
Name - Blueshard
Rank - loner, warrior (Young, but very experienced)
Age (IN MOONS) - 25
Gender - Male
Personality - Blueshard is a fairly quiet tom who really doesn't wish to stand out. As a cat, he has no real ambition and seeks nothing more than being a warrior and serving the clan that he loves. He's smart and he finds that he is all the time giving advice to cats, though he never really checks to see if they follow that advice. More or less because he has no interest in dabbling in other cats' business. Blueshard has an extreme sense of justice and can only take too much of injustice before he puts his paw down and stands up for what he believes in. He counts all she-cats as equals and treats them with respect. Blueshard is also very much a lone ranger of a cat, a John Wayne of cats that is. (if you don't know who he is, look him up XD)
Appearance - Blueshard is just as his name suggests, Blue pelt with nearly similar colored blue eyes and blue and black striped tail
Crush - None
Mate - None
Kits - None

(mah bad guy)
Name - Bloodlust
Rank - Rogue
Age (IN MOONS) - 40 moons
Gender - Male
Personality - Bloodlust does his best to live up to the name. It wasn't even his real name, but one that he was given from his ruthless bloodlust. His hobbies include laughing maniacally before killing someone and it generally is never quick. Many ask just why he became that way, and many more rumor it, but no one may ever know just how he became this way.
Appearance - This killer's pelt is a dark dark gray, almost black with blood red eyes.
Crush - None
Mate - killed her. (jk) no.
Kits - No.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 pm

I like them.
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Bloodlust reminds me of how Windclaw looked- A large, muscular tom with a dark sepia (a faded grey-brown color) tabby, almost black, blood-splatted pelt and piercing crimson-tinted orange eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:16 pm

almost Obsidian. hehe.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 am

I'm sorry but no-one can beat sibling killing, kitten eating(I'm not joking, seriously) perpetually blood splattered tortoiseshell called Mafic. Who will be making her return very very soon in her never ending quest to pass on the curse and torture her blood line.

My head cannon is she's in a continues war with Smolderstar over their descendants.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:08 am

All the ghosts who haunt the place (So far) - Cherrywing, Mafic, Smolderstar, Garth (In the Alleys, thanks to Ghosteyes' body, who keeps getting reborn), Soulthunder, Equestria ( I now laugh every time I say her name because I named her that before I knew was MLP was. I just thought it was pretty XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Name - Thornfang
Rank - Rogue
Age (IN MOONS) -24
Gender - Female
Personality - A vicious fighter with thorn sharp fangs.She has as sharp of a mind as she does teeth.Fabulous hunter.She is very swift on her paws.She is not the one to mess around with.She is nice to some and vicious to others.
Appearance - A strong but battle scared she cat.She has a silver pelt.She is a very attractive she cat.She has baby blue eyes that sparkle in the night.
Crush -N/A
Mate -N/A
Kits -N/A

(She lives with Blueshard)
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Sorry AP, even though it is really Rose's say in this, but I believe that you should only stick to Graypaw and Ashenpaw for now. Try and deepen their character and personality before making a new charries, or you'll just have empty shells of cats.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I wish I could like delete one of my cats Crying or Very sad
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:24 pm

If you just made cats then deleted/killed them after getting bored, the RP would be choas. I learned that a long time ago *Stares at Vulturewing*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 pm

*glares at Aurablaze* Oh wait, I did bring her back and use her again, didn't I?

Yes, you can't just 'delete' a character in this RP. We had that problem a long time ago and its now become an unofficial rule here, as well as others.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 pm

pale
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Well said Mew, and 'even though it is Rose's say in this' I'll agree with you and ask not to create any more characters until your current two have been developed.

You're doing great so far, though, so keep it up! <3

... *glares at Steelpelt*
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blunt Blowin Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Name - Thistleclaw
Rank -Warrior
Age (IN MOONS) -29
Gender -Male
Personality -Thistleclaw is a well adapted warrior.He learns quick and reacts fast.He hates to be less skilled than any other warrior.He works extremely hard for his place in the clan.Other than that he is an easy going tom.He hates the idea of having kits until he has become deputy or leader.His ambitions are set on the role of leader and will stop at nothing to get it.Although he is very noble to the warrior code.
Appearance - Very muscular tom with short wiry, tan fur.He has red eyes that seem to stay on you when you move.He has broad shoulders with a long tail.His claws are extremely sharp and are longer than usual.He has a slash on his left foreleg from falling out of a tree as a kit.Other than his battle scars he is a very attractive cat.
Crush -N/A
Mate -N/A
Kits -N/A
Blunt Blowin
Blunt Blowin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Thistleclaw, interesting.
It was the name of a warrior from Bluestar's Prophecy. He was mentioned in a few of the original arc books, mentioned as ambitious.
He had tan fur, I remember clearly. He cared for the warrior code dearly, but a bit too much.

*Cue interrogation room*
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:15 am

Also, our new Character Setup for the new RP is elsewhere.

Tor, since I have not read Bluestar's Prophecy, I'll leave the interrogation up to you XD

*wishes there was a way to copy and paste AR codes from my laptop directly to my AR*
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blunt Blowin Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:44 am

Sorry thatwas completely accidental and I'm embarrased cause I just got that book yesterday so....Please give it a thought to except it.
Blunt Blowin
Blunt Blowin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Ap Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 am

To much like Thistleclaw from the book. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!
The Ap
The Ap

Back to top Go down

Post  Montanaeads Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Name - Emptykit
Rank - Kit
Age - 3 moons
Gender - She-cat
Personality - Outgoing and bubbly, but deathly scared of heights and water.
Appearance - Coal gray she-kit with stumped tail and gleaming yellow-gold eyes
Crush - Open
Mate - Open
Kits - N.A

Smile Hiya~
Montanaeads
Montanaeads

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey!

That is one cool cat. (I've been waiting to use that line forever)

Also, the NEW Character creation is in the 'Clans: Rebirth' sub-forum.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 am

Hey Montana!

Lol DN- my stepmom named our new kitten Disco just to say that when people asked his name. "Oh, that cool cat? He's Disco". XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Haha. Your stepmom sounds awesome.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 pm