Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 12 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Kaida had returned to the spot where she'd previously been, before Raven's meeting. A family member returning, with kits no less. Let's hope this will turn out to be a good thing.

Thunder's dark brown heard abruptly turned towards the ladder. He stood up, trotted over to it, and looked down at Thornpaw.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Destiny rolled her eyes again. She lifted her maw and drank in the scents that surrounded her. Mostly, it was the scent of sickly rats. Through the sour smell she scented a cat. "This way!" she called, running towards the scent.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:27 pm

"Ah." Thornpaw said blankly, staring up at Thunder. "Thunderkit." he mewed questioningly "What are you doing here?" he hopped up the ladder, to the top step, his hindpaws one step below his forepaws. He questioningly stared at the kit, and glanced behind him to spot more cats.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:34 pm

"It's Thunder," the kit growled. "And we're here-" -he glanced over his shoulder at his family- "-because Frostclan is too much of a wreck for us. But you'd know that if you didn't sneak off all the time." His voice was quiet, and not as aggressive as his words. He was simply speaking his mind, even though it sounded rude.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Thornpaw grunted, not amused, as h clambered up past the kit into the nursery. "So you left the clan?" he asked.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm

"Yes, obviously. And I'm not going back there," Thunder grumbled.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Thornpaw nodded. "Can't say I blame you." he said, in agreement.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Thunder didn't respond. He was already sick of talking; he preferred to keep to himself, and wished others would let him be. Of course, he knew he brought on Thornpaw's question, but he usually didn't do things like that. The dark brown tom padded back over to his previous spot and layed down.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

(Soooooo sorry I've been gone Sad Now, where to pick up....? XD I'ma just say he's sleeping) Curled up in a mass of golden fur, a starry figure bounded closely over to him, wide-eyed and wild. "Goldensteak!! Oh Goldenstreak! She's evil, I tell you! Evil!! She must die!" The golden tabby tom blinked his weary eyes and lifted his head. The first thing he saw made him shiver and retch. What stood before him was a ratty-looking ginger tom with huge gold eyes. The skin surrounding his eyes was covered in deep scars and slashes and his nose was shredded to nothing. But what made the tabby sick was the gory hole in the starry cat's throat. You could nearly see straight through it and little bit of white, gleaming bone clicked whenever the tom spoke. "She must die! The white demon!! Kill her!!" Though his eyes seemed to show insane emotion, it was clear that he couldn't see nor smell. "T-the cold wind shall cease by the kin of the darkness who will rise once again!!! Find that kin and kill the she-cat!!! Please brother!" But just as the gold cat was about to protest, the ginger tom faded, leaving the golden tom standing, bewildered. He nervously shuffled his dusty brown paws and mewed no louder than a whisper. "But....I'm not Goldenstreak...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 pm

( Dude, this is the Alleys RP. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

(Derp. This is Honeykit's dream Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 pm

( Oh. XD Uh... yeah, kinda... uh. I dunno what to post. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Thunder layed his head on his paws, but his striped tail kept twitching restlessly. He couldn't wait until he was six months old. Then, he'd actually be able to see what this place was like. As a kit, he knew his mother wouldn't let him, but as an apprentice, he was more free to do as he pleased.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Honeykit shook his head clear and yawned. When he opened his eyes again, he jumped. Where am I?! Perhaps I fell asleep before we arrived? He turned to see Thunder. "Thunderkit! Where are we?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Coal knew it was no use trying to convince Thunder to join him in exploring this 'attic.' So he was shown around by the ginger cats. When Thornpaw showed up he quickly left them playing with something the called 'string' to talk to the tabby. "Mother was always wondering where you went." Coal meowed staring up at the bigger cat, blue eyes unwavering.

Mercury pulled herself up after Thornpaw. "You must know this cat if you want to get up here so quickly..." She trailed off when she saw the small black and gray tabby approach Thornpaw.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 am

Honeykit looked around and caught the eyes of Thornpaw and Mercury. "Thornpaw?! Wha- What are you doing here? And who's that?! AND WHERE ARE WE?!?" His golden, shimmering fur heaved and he nearly tripped over his large paws when he dashed up to the tabby.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Thunder quickly got to his large paws and trotted over to Honeykit. "It's Thunder now. Coal changed his name to. You fell asleep while mom was carrying you. We're at the alleys now, in the nursery for the Resistance," the young tom explained. "As for Thornpaw, he'll have to answer that himself, because I have no idea."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 pm

Honeykit's dropped. "Alleys? But what about Frostclan?" He glanced around the nursery and wrinkled his nose. Where he had been sleep was covered with vomit. Remembering his frightening dream, he tried to hide his surprise and meowed,"Change your names, huh? I suppose if I did that, mine would sound like a she-cat's name." He stifled a weak chuckle.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Thunder blinked. "Frostclan's a disaster, remember? Mom thinks we'll be better off here. I thought you agreed to come." He paused for a moment, then added with a smirk, "Honey really does sound like a she-cat's name. Though Honeykit isn't much better."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:46 pm

"Be nice to your brother Thunder." Rosethorn meowed softly from where she was talking to the tortoiseshell queen. Flower look over at the cats. "Mercury be a dear and tell your father the nursery needs cleaning." She meowed. Mercury spared Thornpaw a glance. "What Flower ask's gets done. I'll leave you to your clan mates." She meowed and trotted back down the ladder.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Honeykit grunted and shoved Thunder with his head. "Hey! You know I'm far from being a she-cat! But I will miss Spiritsong..." He glanced over to his mother and mewed softly,"Mother, I was wondering. Can we talk in private please?" He didn't want his brothers to hear what he had to say since it would just give them another thing to pick on him about....having a weak stomach.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Destiny shot off in the direction she had smelled the cat. She pricked her ears for any noises, but none came. The scent of cat grew stronger as she ran silently, her paws thudding softly against the hard ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Trinity looked at the slowly melting frost sitting upon the cherry blossom tree. I wonder about that honey-colored kit of Rosethorn's. He smells like herbs......and determination.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Rosethorn smiled. "Of course little one." She lead Honeykit to a deserted corner of the attic and sat down with him. "Now what is it my sweet?" She asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Honeykit shuffled after his mother and plopped down in front of her. "Mother, can there be a medicine cat who has a weak stomach? I mean, I don't have one, but I....I did get frightened by dream. A dream that I think was from Starclan." He wasn't sure how his mother would react to his information.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next