Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 17 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Rayla nodded and looked back at Kitty, pulling out a timerball. "Return Kitty." A blinding red light erupted from the red and white capsule and in a moment, Kitty was gone. Turning back to Luna, Rayla stuck her hand out and replied,"Well battle. And yes, I have different standards than most people." Sierra was pouting, grumbling that Rayla didn't count that as a win. "Is she crazy?? Kitty totally whipped that ice pokemon's butt!" Bellatrix rolled her eyes, their tawny color flickering with a gleam of annoyance. "It was clearing not a win if Master didn't count it as one, retard."

Last edited by MewMew100 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Aaron flinched and withheld a cry at the sudden bite. "Let go Magnus, It's me." Aaron said, slightly annoyed.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Akira looked sharply at Sierra. "That dragon most certainly did not whip her butt. Belle knew what she was doing. If she'd been beaten that badly, Kitty would still be concious and ready to fight someone else!" She growled in irritation. This was pretty much her family now, and she had to defend them.

Luna shifted Belle to one side and shook Rayla's hand. "It's been awhile since I've had a battle against a tough trainer. Perhaps another time, they could have a rematch?" She was interested in this Flygon. She was certainly stronger than most to withstand several ice type attacks from a Pokemon probably about the same level.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Rayla smile, simple, but a smile. "Sounds like a plan. If only we had the rest of our teams, huh ?Than that would be quite a challenge." Looking back at Akira ans Sierra, she noticed that they were growling at each other and Sierra's mouth was caked with seasoning. "Seems like someone deserves some sort of punishment, Sierra?" He froze, turning to his new trainer. "Were these not for taking? *gulp*" Bellatrix snickered, inching away from the pokemon being scolded. (Where is Aaron??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 pm

(( IRoute 1, a bit past Nuvema town ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Luna grinned. "Yeah, I bet. Too bad we don't." She glanced at Akira and said quietly, "Enough." The Purrloin backed off, glaring at Sierra. "Enjoy your punishment," she spat.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Sierra stuck his crimson colored tongue out at Akira before being lifted up by Rayla. "Bellatrix, follow." Her tone was sickeningly sweet and silky as she carried the dragontype. He cringed at the thought of what hos punishment was going to be. Suddenly, Rayla stopped a ways into forest, standing above a small, yet deep pond. Tossing him into the water, Sierra thought it was going to hurt him ,he squealed out, the splash enveloped him in a wave of dank water. Rayla pulled out her vial of herbal chemicals and dripped a drop into her mouth before blowing a searingly hot whip of fire into the water, steam rising. "Now swim. 200 laps, please. We have all the time in the world, but the water will only get hotter." a playful gleam in her eyes.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Luna hurried towards the Pokemon Center, carrying Belle the entire time. The ghost type was fairly light, so she didn't have any difficulty. Akira followed along as well.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:16 pm

(Sorry guys. I slept in XD)

Sacha was sitting outside the emergency room in the Pokecenter, her head bowed. Suddenly the medical light dinged green and Nurse Joy appeared holding Yossarian's Pokeball. "We set his wing and gave him some pain killers. He will make a full recovery but it will be a while before he can battle again." She said handing the Ultra Ball over to Sacha.
"Thank you for doing all you could. May I ask, where is the PC system here?" She questioned.
"Just over there, past the cafe." The Joy answered. Sacha nodded and made her way over. She activated the PC and called home. "Hey, it's me. Look there been an accident and one of my new Pokemon got hurt.... Yeah I'm fine, I'm sending him to you for rehabilitation. His name is Yossarian." She finished up her call home by placing the Pokeball in the transporter device. In a few seconds Yossarian had been sent thousands of Kilometers, all the way to Johto. "See you soon Yoss."

It took her about fifteen minutes to get back, she was walking slowly and she had a thoughtful look on her face. Titan barked in greeting when she appeared around the corner. Sacha wrapped her arms around the Houndoom, taking comfort from his warm fur. "Yossarian's gonna be okay, my mums taking care of him." She said, just loud enough for every-one to hear.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Muire breathed a sigh of relief and approached Sacha. "Um... yeah. I'm really sorry about that, Colm is... difficult. I can tell you, he's not fighting anyone else's Pokemon for a long, long time." She seemed embarrassed and nervous. "Man, I need to control my Pokemon..."

"She needs to control me? What did I do?" Cara asked, confusedly.

"She meant just Colm. She just said her Pokemon to make a point that she'd be a better trainer." Third Degree replied and the Darumaka nodded.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Sacha rolled her shoulders and was silent for a moment, she could tell Muire was nervous and didn't want to cause her anxiety. "Pokemon like Colm need a firm hand, but barring him from fighting will only make him resentful of you." She started carefully. She turned to look at the younger trainer. "Let him fight. But here's an idea, whenever it looks like he's getting too rough or out of control, switch him out for a more... even tempered Pokemon. It will teach him that if he's going to be vicious he wont get to finish his battles." She said. She wandered over to her things and put her coat back on. "And one other thing... you should really talk to someone about your fear of birds, it isn't healthy."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Luna now waited in the Pokecenter for Nurse Joy to return with Belle. She was worried about her, naturally, but more so because it'd been awhile since she'd last taken that much of a beating. Hopefully, Belle could manage to cope with it. At worst, she may have to send her back to Snowpoint and see if she could get Chance in her place.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Sylvia walked back into Prof. Juniper's lab. "Professer Juniper?" She called.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Professor Juniper came out of her office tucking her mobile into her lab coat. "Sorry hon, that was a business call. Now what can I do for you?" She asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 pm

"I need to update my Pokedex," Sylvia said politely.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

"Of course, we'll just hook it up to my computer, ad it will do all the rest." She said taking the Pokedex and plugging it in.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

"Thank you. By the way, do you have any Pokemon I can look at? I'd like to know more about them," Sylvia said, and should coul tell Fireheart was itching to get out of his Pokeball.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Muire walked out of the Pokemon center, shaking her head. "Colm, out. We need to have a chat." She tossed the Blitzle's Pokeball onto the ground and he stood, glaring at her angrily. "What happened out there?" She shouted. "And don't you dare tell me that it was the type disadvantage, because he was already about to be called back. Until you learn to control yourself, I won't be using you in any trainer battles, regardless of what you think."

The Blitzle snarled at Muire, horn sparking angrily, but he just turned and started walking away.

"Oh, and as an added bonus, whenever we're not training, I'm carrying you in your Pokeball." She pulled out the Pokeball and the Blitzle was sucked inside of it.

"Oooh man. She only puts me in the Pokeball if she's flying or on a boat or in a building." Third Degree whispered to Cara.

"Wooo. Man, a Fire type couldn't burn someone better than that." Replied the Darumaka.

"Right, Cara, training time?" Muire cracked her neck, gesturing towards the small Pokemon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:14 pm

(( Ouch. Muire just got served by Sacha ))

Aaron walked into a clearing in the woods, newly applied bandages over his leg. He galnced bck to make sure the Deino was following.

(( I still have WB )
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

(Sacha is a master of speeches XD)

(Blah blah, juniper speech, blah. Here have a Pokemon, blah.)

Sacha was sitting on a fence over looking the tall grass. "Ok Apep, see that Patrat over there? Good. I want you to use the grass for camouflage and sneak up on it use Leer then Vinewhip."

"O-ok, here I go" The Snivy stuttered. He jumped down into the grass and slunk through. He came out in front of the Patrat, scaring it half to death with Leer. He used Vinewhip and sent it flying. The Patrat was fainted in one hit.
Sacha was, all this time, using her Pokedex to keep stats on the battle. "That was a critical hit Apep! Good job!"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

"Thanks!" Sylvia said, walking out of the lab with a Litwick trailing behind her. "So, you lead souls into the darkness? Interesting. I'll call you Flickering Dreams," She said, staring intently into the Litwick's mesmerizing flame.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Rayla was sitting, legs crossed, in front of the pond with Bellatrix napping in her lap. "Alright alright. Sierra, you can get out." The small Axew pulled itself out of the water, face red and exhausted. "Just remember, thievery is looked down upon." She then scooped him up and carried the two young pokemon to the closest center. She noticed the sounds of a battle nearby, but she ignored it, walking inside the center and over to Nurse Joy to heal Sierra and Kitty.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 pm

"Right, let's roll, then!" Muire said. They walked into the grass and were immediately jumped by a confident looking Patrat. "Alright, Cara, use Incinerate!" Cara obeyed, fire engulfing the Patrat and knocking it backwards, taking out a considerable amount of HP. The Patrat lunged towards the Darumaka, who dodged the attack and slammed into it with Tackle, knocking it out.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Sacha was laying back in the afternoon sun, letting her Pokemon wander around as they wished.

Apep was proudly telling Sarge about the Patrat he took down. "It was so scared when I jumped out of the grass!" He said as he showed off his Vine Whip.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Rayla thanks Joy for healing her pokemon and left the center, walking into the foresty grass to search for more pokemon. "Bellatrix, time for your Odor Slueth." Bellatrix barked happily, running into the grass, sniffing around for a scent of pokemon. "I'll find something. Just a moment and I'll find something!" She then caught the scent of Apepe, and not knowing who he was, she hurtled forward and pinned him down. "Ooo! I found something cool! Master! MASTER!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next