Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUTURE!

+5
MewMew100
Green Hornet
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

THE FUTURE! - Page 5 Empty Re: THE FUTURE!

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Future kits I may have...probably used later in the new rp:
Bunnyblitz[F]
Miragespell[F]
Dunedaze[M]
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Ooooh I like those names

Sleetkit: A white ticked grey tabby, she is so named because she looks to be covered in sleet. Her fur is short and sleek, snow and rain seem to simply slide off it. Her eyes are the same pale blue as her mothers

Icewing: Pale grey tabby with delicate white paws and a short tail which twitches when she's nervous. Her eyes are a pale blue

Harrierstar: His fur is thick and feathery, brown with a few scattered tabby marks, his muzzle is grey with age and numerous scars cover his body. His sharp face is set off by yellow eyes.

Ghostsong: And ancient she-cat, her once pretty pale fur has turned bone white, one ear is completely shredded and she is blind in both eyes. Her voice rasps and she is close to death yet she clings stubbornly onto life, waiting for the promised cats who would save the clans.

(Appearence will be updated with age.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Bunnyblitz.
Adorable name.
I'm trying to find the awesomest warrior name in history.
So far, it is Bunnyblitz.
Although I also like Shrewsheath, which makes no sense.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Seriously?! I thought you guys would make fun of Bunnyblitz's name XD I love her appearance too. A small, pure white she-cat with a bobbed, rabbit-like tail and a light pink nose. She has small paws and short legs and her eyes are a light blue rimmed with pink. And her claws and teeth are extremely small, yet very sharp. Despite her small, stubby legs, she's nearly as fast as a rabbit and is a great tracker.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Ah also when I start the rp I'd like you to start your apprentice cats as kits, they wont be for long though.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh my grod. I just came up with an idea for a new prophecy I wish I could use.....
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Alright, so Shadderpaw will be Shadderkit and Deltapaw will be Deltakit.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 pm

My first Future cat....

Duskkit~ A midnight black cat with deep, dark purple eyes. Rough personality: Lone wolf, realist, rudely blunt.

I haz started concocting mah diabolically ebil planz.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:42 pm

IF our future cats have to be kits I'll have to have Featherkit and Shadowkit....Rabbitkit will be unborn...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Mah kitties:

Hellspire - Warrior who's mother was the last female warrior....He looks down upon every she-cat, seeing them as weak. (Who wants to be his ancestor??)

Quartzprickle - Hunter who dislikes warriors who see she-cats as weak. She often argues with Hellspire and dreams of the day when females can be warriors again. (Related to Cherrywing's kin)

Deltapaw - Skittish she-cat who fears to ever have to live without order and protection. Is too terrified to even oppose a warrior, even when they abuse her. (Related to Darkstars' kin)

Shadderpaw - Quiet and a bit self-centered. He doesn't stand up for his sister, but he does challenge the other warriors as a sign of not being a pushover. (Related to Darkstar's kin)

Bunnykit (unborn) - Bubbly, kind, and hyper. Loves to run and play with kits and wants to be a queen when she's older. (Related to Petalmist's kin)

Relicheart - Dark, mysterious, and stubborn. Doesn't trust others easily, but often tricks the she-cats into hunting for him and spending 'exclusive' time with him. (Who's wants to be his ancestor??)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Can I be Hellspire's ancestor?
Hm...seeing as Shadowcore is a bit older than Featherfreeze mine will be this:

Shadowcore - Male warrior who looks down on most she-cats. Except for one. He teaches Featherpaw fighting skills as well as ways to hunt, and he contrary attitude makes him laugh.

Featherpaw - She-cat that hates all toms, regardless of their thoughts. She thinks toms are stupid for thinking that she-cats have any less ability than them. If you tell her to eat she will starve herself just to disobey you.

Rabbitkit - Unborn tom. Kit of Featherpaw(Then Featherfreeze) and Shadowcore. He'll be rather happy, and feels bad for the she-cats. Very attached to his mother.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Sure! I'm thinking Rubypaw since they have nearly the same pelt color.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

I was planning on Rubypaw never taking a mate, but....things change. I could most definatly change that...I was actually thinking about it earlier, I had one cat in mind.........
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Really?! Who?! WHOOOO?!?!?!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm

I'll PM you about it~
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:00 am

Mah Kitties' appearances:

Hellspire - A lithe dark russet tom with large, almond shaped dark grey, almost black eyes. He has enormous jet black paws and very long claws, jet black ears, jet black muzzle with a jagged streak of black going up from his grey nose to in between his eyes, and a long, black tipped tail.

Quartzprickle - A long furred , white she-cat with extremely long white, silver tipped whiskers. She has long fur sticking from her cheeks, making her face look wider, but has a long, pointed snort with a pale grey nose. She has transparent blue eyes, looking almost clear. She has thin, spiked fur down her spine, sticking up like needles. The fur down her spine is tipped with a pale silver and her long, thickly furred tail is always bristled, the white spines also tipped with a silver color. Her clear claws are very sharp and her toes are webbed, showing she has ancestors who were swimmers.

Deltapaw - A small black she-cat with a large tan splotch covering her whole back. Has small dark brown speckles down the sides of her legs, the part of her flanks that aren't covered by the tan spot, and her above her eyelids. She has small tan paws, tan nose, and a long, bushy tail with its underside being tan. She has large oddly colored chocolaty brown eyes with the whites of her eyes being more of a bluish color, enabling her to hunt better at night than day, her sight working better at night.

Shadderpaw - A small black tom with dark brown, almost black stripes, dark brown toes, and a dark brown tipped tail. He has one blue eye and one pale green eye. His back legs are quite powerful, allowing him to springing into the air to grab birds and enemies.

Bunnykit - A small, pure white she-cat with a bobbed, rabbit-like tail and a light pink nose. She has small paws and short legs and her eyes are a light blue rimmed with pink. And her claws and teeth are extremely small, yet very sharp. Despite her small, stubby legs, she's nearly as fast as a rabbit and is a great tracker.

Relicheart - A large, muscular tom who's color pattern is an odd dark ginger and black tabby. Against his brightly colored fur, a large clump of black fur clung to the top of his head, between his large ears and it hung down and covered part of one eyes like a bang. The tuft of fur then connects to a large, loose skin covered with fine, long black fur draped around his neck from the back to the neck down to the chest and part of the front underbelly, looking almost like a black mane of a lion's. He has bright olive green eyes, a long tail that's tipped with long black fur and he has enormous paws with long black claws and tough black pads. He has a long, jagged black scar running from the left side of his chin up to the corner of his left eye, giving that gruff, yet noble look that she-cats swoon over, especially from his lion likeness and luxurious pelt and mane.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 am

Sorry for double posting, but Rose told me to come up with a final flashback to help start the Frostclan III, so I'm throwing ideas around.

So far, I have in the final post Cherrywing admitting his murders and upbringing the Band to the clan before getting stricken by lightning, killing him. Before his final moment, he'll state that the Band isn't over and deep in a dark future, the Band will rise once again. Then perhaps there can be a scene from after a war with Mossclan, most of the she-cat dead except for a couple she-kits, Frostclan creating the rule that she-cat become hunters and toms fight.

Please, help me by adding more ideas.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 am

No need to be sorry.

Rosethorn dies when a tree branch falls on her while she's hunting with her family

Copper is that cat to strike the killing blow on the Rogue-Queen.

Rockypath and Sagestar are killed in a battle with a wandering tribe, with her dieing breath she makes Snowtail(who had run to the aid of her former clan at Lunarfall's behest.) the new leader of MossClan who then makes Grasswhisker her deputy.

and it was a war with FlameClan Wink
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 am

So...when should we all collab to create this final post...and when will the Frostclan III start up?? Do you think since this'll take place waaaaay in the future, that new RPers might join since they don't really have to learn the charries like Sparrowblaze, Cherrywing, or Foxtail, etc, they only have to meet our new cats??
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 am

Well we should all write the things we want to happen but wont have the time too, then send the passages to me and I'll put them all together and put them in the first post.

And yes, way in the future, new roleplayers wont have to learn our old characters.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:59 am

Sounds good cuz I think there might be some people on DA who might want to join Frostclan III
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 am

Invite them then. I'm actually going to make the set up soon, maybe tonight.... maybe right now.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:06 am

Oh!!!! YEEEESH!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:11 am

I couldn't wait any longer to make it..
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next