Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FUTURE!

+5
MewMew100
Green Hornet
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

THE FUTURE! - Page 9 Empty Re: THE FUTURE!

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

It had been so easy to arrange it. “I have news about father.” She had said. “But I can’t talk about it here, can you tell mother to meet me in the woods?”
Her brother had agreed so readily, so easily.
Now it was time, time for the end.

The snow had stopped.
“Sweet Mafic..... why?” She asked.
“What do you mean. I have news abou-”
“Don’t play innocent with me.” The caliby’s voice was soft, calm. “I raised you, I know you. I’m also not as dumb as you think I am.”
“Then you know this is the end?” She asked.
“Yes...” She whispered.
“.........”
“ And Mafic.... I’m sorry.” Lily meowed.
“It’s too late for that.” Mafic’s voice was cold, devoid of emotion. In one fluid movement, she sprang. Her claws coming up and slicing the gentle she-cat’s belly open. There was no resistance, no trying to jump away.
On Mafic’s part, no remorse.
The tortie padded away, leaving bloody paw prints on white.
The snow started to fall again.

“An angel will die, covered in white”

The small calico she-cat padded out of the dark forest, and into camp. The air was humid and musky, as she walked into the empty clearing. She looked around, as the darkness had gotten cut through by a familiar voice.
“Hello, sister.”
The calico swirled around to see exactly who she was looking for. She cringed at the sight of the grey she-cat whose belly was swollen; she had gotten so mature since Ivyfeather had been gone.

“Lavendermoon,” Ivyfeather started. “It is time we talk and settle our differences.”

Lavendermoon chuckled. “Settle what differences? That I’m better than you? That I finally stand up for myself?”

Ivyfeather snarled. “Yeah, you became a traitor! Expecting the kits of a savage beast! That’s what you call standing up for yourself?!”

Lavendermoon scoffed. “Goldenstreak may be a beast, but he didn’t leave me, like you did when you left your own sister so you could with some stranger to go have a better life!” She padded up closer to Ivyfeather. “And besides, we came here to settle things, yes? Settle how I’m going to tell you about how the cat that you trust most joined the Band.” A sick smile spread over Lavendermoon’s once innocent face.

Ivyfeather snarled. “You’re lying!! Rustclaw would never! You are a sick monster!!” She leapt onto her sister, claws unsheathed. But before she could make contact with her sister, Lavendermoon smacked her away. Ivyfeather’s head slammed into a large tree. Blood poured from her mouth and ears, as she spoke her last words: “My sister,” she choked. “You killed me…I’ll be waiting for you in Starclan. Waiting to…” Her eyes glazed over, as the she-cat’s final breath stopped.

Lavendermoon grunted, and disappeared into the forest, never to be seen again.

His long white, usually elegantly groomed pelt was dirty, matted, and dripping all over the place. His red eyes were glazed with gleaming insanity as he stood atop the Highrock, staring down at the clan below him, his bright body plastered against the storming sky as lightning crackled and thunder rolled, the rain beating down on the cats so hard, as if a tom twice their sizes was jumping on their chests. Cherrywing finally had enough of this, staring down at the cats whom once trusted him; Darkstar, Foxtail, Coalfade, Spiritsong, and all the others.

“Cats of FrostClan! You know me as Cherrywing, friend and brother to the members of this powerful clan, but you do not know the truth. I was once a murder, loved by Flameclan, yet feared by others. That all changed once I met Swiftpath, the love of my life.”

He saw Pebblepaw cringe next to Bloodpaw, his former apprentice who was now crippled as the whole front half of her face, chest, and leg were burnt to a crisp from the wild fire that the Band had started two moons ago, who was staring blankly up at her grandfather, her emotions now empty and dead.

“However, once her life was taken by another warrior, I lost all sense of control and returned to my murderous ways, slaying Tigerclaw deep in the forest while she hunted. I also hid Goldenstreak and Icefern here in our territory, forcing them kill Moonstar, and also try to kill Darkstar, Rivermist, and Heronpaw. However, those ended in failure and Pheasantpaw was killed by mistake due to his curiosity.”

He paused, surprised yelps, yowls, and hisses arose from the clan below, though no cat dared to leap up to him where he stood in the hardest rain, his claws practically buried in the stone.

“It was also I who revived the Broken Band of Five, leading the patrol that ended up killing Petalmist and both of Shineeye’s kits, Mousekit and Brackenkit-“

A sharp, horrified cry rose up as the now completely blind queen heard her kits’ names. She had her only good eyes scratched out while struggling to protect her newborn son and daughter.

“Murderer!”

“Traitor!”

“Killer Flea-bag!”

“You’re worse than a badger fox hybrid-”

Cherrywing snarled. “Let me finish, Honeyharth! As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I rose the Band up from the ashes. But as it dies once again, the clan of killers is like a phoenix, every time in withers and dies; it is always reborn from the ashes, stronger than ever! FrostClan’s future is dark and the Band shall rise once more to claim the land that is rightfully mine! I will finally be ruler! I will finally be king!! I will-“
He was cut off by an ear-splitting boom; a crackle of white lightning struck down and hit Cherrywing, frying the once powerful warrior where he stood before the clan of frost. Without a scream nor any sort of word, every cat couldn’t deny the truth; Cherrywing’s silence had told them that he was and will always be one of the strongest cats in the forest, not even fearing Death as it licked away his life with its sizzling sharp tongue.

The clan cheered as the rain soften the muffled patter as the droplets hit their soggy pelts, believing that their clan had finally reached peace and harmony without the true white demon.

“Cats of Nature’s coldest souls…..They do not know how wrong they are, my little dearest. Not even the slightest clue that all life as they know it will change, sending Frost, Moss, Boulders, and Flame into the darkest hour of their time. Now my little bloodied heart, come, you were smart to leave the clan before your creator was vanquished. Yes, follow me through the fronds and ferns; follow the Slayer of Vipers and Seeker of Truths…..”

Stoneclaw collapsed before he made it to Honeyharth's den. The medicine cat rushed to his den for cobwebs and marigold. “No, not this time” The senior warrior's rasping meow sounded across the clearing.
"No! You're gonna be alright!" Sparrowblaze yowled, lapping blood from his father's face.
"StarClan is calling me forward...my time has come..." Stoneclaw whispered.
Suddenly a white she-cat stumbled in through the camp's entrance.
"I-is it really you? Moonpelt!" Rivermist yowled, rushing over to her mother. Moonpelt didn't seem to notice her daughter. She made her way over to the dying gray warrior.
"Stoneclaw, how have you been?" She asked, much too casually, and lay down beside him.
"I've been quite fine, although I'm not feeling my best right now." A wry chuckle escaped his lips.
"I've been happy in the mountains..." Moonepelt paused as Bearpelt padded over to them.
"Moonpelt, there's something I have to-" His confession was cut short. "I already know. You betrayed me for a demon. But I found a new mate in the mountains. I love Hail as much as you love your precious Icefern." She let out a hiss. "Too bad our daughter can't meet her two new half-brothers."
"Farewell, Sparrowblaze. I must go now." Stoneclaw mewed, closing his eyes.
Moonpelt let out a sigh. “So must I.” She meowed, letting her eyes drift shut
With that, the two cats whose destinies were so close yet so far away stopped breathing.

Rivermist stared into the murky water, eyes clouded with confusion. "Why?" The whisper escaped from her. She tipped her head back and stared at the starry night, looking at Silverpelt. "My mother, my father, my uncle....you claimed them all at once..." She murmured. One star seemed to shine brighter than all the rest. "I'm coming for you." With that, the troubled she-cat leaped into the river, icy claws of coldness gripping her body. But she did not fight the current. She simply drifted away, not answering her lung's desperate cry for air. Her heart sped up, and then slowed down...slower and slower....
The river that claimed her soul has now claimed her life.

A cool wind blew through the forest as the family made its way through the snow. Rosethorn raised her head and drew the scents of the forest over her tongue. It was the first time in many moons she had gotten to hunt with her whole family, Darkstar standing by her side while her kits walked behind her, talking among themselves. Honeyharth was digging under the snow, looking for any herbs that may still be intact. Coalfade and Thunderfreeze were discussing the best places to look for rabbits. Rosethorn’s ears twitched and she turned her head in the direction of the scuffling noise. She dropped into the hunters crouch, the others froze, they couldn’t risk moving and scaring away this precious prey. She stalked forward, quiet as the mouse she was hunting. She leaped forward but over estimated the amount of force her pounce would need. She slammed head first into a tree and the mouse skittered away. She hissed in frustration and shook her head.
“Don’t worry, we all miss some times.” Darkstar meowed, a faint smile on his face.
“I think you’ve rubbed off on my, I’m running into trees.” She joked in return.
And ominous creaking sounded around them.
“Maybe we should move on.” Honeyharth suggested, his ears pricked for danger.
“I agree” Coalfade added.
Thunderfreeze nodded his assent.
Rosethorn shook the snow from her pelt and gestured for Darkstar to take the lead. The dark brown tabby nodded and padded off the others followed in a single line behind him, Honeyharth stopped to dig under the roots of an oak, the creaking was heard again. The cats heads shot up at once, but they couldn’t find the source so they went back to what they were doing. Suddenly a loud crack resounded through the woods. “Honeyharth. MOVE.” Rosethorn yowled, the bright tabby was frozen to the spot as the tree branch came crashing down.
A streak of russet and an ear splitting yowl.
Honeyharth lay on his side between his two brothers. The four tom’s stood in shock, staring at the tree branch. Honeyharth scrambled to his feet and rushed to the branch, pushing back whip like twigs in an effort to find his mother. “Rosethorn!” He cried out and grabbed her scruff. He pulled her out onto the snow and the other shuffled forward in a daze.
“Don’t blame him... it wasn’t his fault.” She croaked out.
“We have to get her back to camp.” Thunderfreeze hissed.
“NO! No... I-I can’t feel anything.” She muttered
Honeyharth whimpered and pressed his nose into her fur.
“Don’t blame yourself, you didn’t know.....” She trailed off and closed her eyes her ragged breathing ebbing. “I don’t say it much... but I love..........” Her breathing stopped and a final sigh escaped her.
“Please don’t go mum.” Honeyharth meowed. “Please don’t.....” He sobbed. His two brothers stood next to each other wearing twin looks of disbelief, they had always thought her indestructible. Darkstar let out a sorrowful yowl that echoed through the forest.

(What I've got so far. I made some edits to the Stoneclaw one, mostly because the original was a bit... messy.
I just tweaked the dialogue and spaced it out a bit more)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 am

Yeah, I didn't spend much time on it. Didn't really care. Y'know, I was never big on Stoneclaw's death. Just his life. Now I have to do sweet Beary.....

Bearpelt stared at the body of his mate and her brother. No, Moonpelt was no longer his mate. Icefern was his true love. His one and only. And she was dead. The dark brown cat looked across the clearing. "Who killed Icefern? Who was the demise of the demon that was my angel?" He asked simply, not looking aggressive at all. Coalfade stepped forwards. "I did," He meowed, daring Bearpelt to charge at him. "Very well then." With that Bearpelt padded into the woods. He went to Twolegplace. The fence where he would meet Whitestep-no, he must accept her as Icefern forever. For Icefern was still the one he loved, not Whitestep. "I am coming, my love. Wait for me," He meowed. The warrior collapsed onto the cold, hard ground. He deliberatly slowed his breathing. Deliberatly stopped his heart. And for the first time since Icefern died, he was truly happy.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 am

Wow....that last part creeped me out.....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:42 pm

I can't think of what to write in a flashback......
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm not really that good at death. Just doesn't come naturally to me.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm really not sure what to put in a flashback of my own... Not sure I even wanna bother making one.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

You don't have to, but it would be nice. It doesn't have to be death either. Just an important event.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

You guys haven't truly met Twokit yet, but you will soon. Might as well do the death scene soon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Oi, GH! I dare you to go into the administration panel and sensor either the word 'cat' or 'warrior' just to see what would happen. XD Just kidding, it could probably seriously screw some stuff up.

Edit- Okay, seriously don't do that. It will remain censored after you remove it from the list.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9