Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

+8
Godofwarguy
Smexyllamas
worwolf1
Rawr
Eeveeangel
dom5600
Chibi248
Green Hornet
12 posters

Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

Post  Green Hornet Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

If you are new to Frostclan, we need to run a few... tests... to see if you're up for it. These tests will check your roleplay ability, grammar, ability to follow rules, and things like that.

ONLY POST ONCE HERE, WITH ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN THAT ONE POST. I WILL PM YOU THE RESULTS. IF YOU ARE NOT NEW, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, OR IT WILL BE DELETED AND I WILL BE MAD. Thank you.

1. Please give an example of your roleplaying.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. Very Happy)

3. What was the name of Frostclan's first Medicine Cat in the roleplay?

4. What is the name of Frostclan's current leader?

5. What rule did Swiftpath break?

7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? (Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. Very Happy)

8. Finally, do you have any Warriors knowledge? (Also doesn't affect the outcome, this is just something I should know...)

NOTE: Yes, you may browse the site to find answers, or the old RP. You may also ask for help, but begging is not allowed. Doing these proves that you are resourceful.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Test...

Post  Chibi248 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

1. Death faced her. Ivy may be poisoness, it's toxic plant poisons soaking into flesh, but not as poisoness as the sharp grip of the adder's terrible teeth. Ivy stared into it's cold eyes, wondering if she could escape.
2. No
3.Sunfur
4.Smolderstar
5.Bearing the kits of Cherrywing
6.(You forgot this one)
7.yes i will enjoy making them, with assistance from Mew, since I have nearly no experiance.
8.Plenty from Mew XD Seriously
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Re: Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

Post  dom5600 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:52 pm

1. Dusk padded through the dark forest and came to a fairly large tree that could provide a good sleeping spot, at least for tonight. He used his sharp claws to clmb the tree and find a safe place to lay. When he finally got to the spot he could lay without falling out of the large tree, He curled up and fell asleep.

2. Not really

3. Sunfur

4. Smolderstar

5. Broke the law that says medicine cats can't have kits.

7. No

8. No
dom5600
dom5600

Back to top Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Answers

Post  Eeveeangel Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:59 am

1. Winterpaw walked out out the territory, heading to the twoleg place, when she got there, she stopped in front of a gray fence, "Daddy?" she mewed.

"Right here sweetie." a tabby male said, he reeked of kittypet food.

"Sp- Maxxie." She cringded when she said her Spottedfire's new name, "When will you come back to Frostclan?" her eyes were hopeful.

"Never, After you mother's death, I never thought about having another mate." He mewed sadly, remembering his mate, Applepelt.

"Oh. Bye..." And Winterpaw walked off, her tail drooped sadly.

2.Yes

3.Sunfur, she died when Moonclaw(star?) slashed her because she couldn't be his mate.

4. Darkstar?

5. she is/was a med. cat, but beared Cherrywing kits.

7. Not really.

8.Yush
Eeveeangel
Eeveeangel

Back to top Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Re: Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

Post  Rawr Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:58 pm

1. Please give an example of your roleplaying. Bloodclaw ran through the woods. He was very scared as he tripped on a rock in his way. The dog started getting closer.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. ) No, not really. I want to learn, though.

3. What was the name of Frostclan's first Medicine Cat in the roleplay? Swiftpath, right?

4. What is the name of Frostclan's current leader? Smolderstar

5. What rule did Swiftpath break? The no mate/kits rule?

7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? (Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. ) I don't really know what that is, but sure.

8. Finally, do you have any Warriors knowledge? (Also doesn't affect the outcome, this is just something I should know...) No, actually. Well, I did look some stuff up on Wikipedia, but other than that, no.
Rawr

Back to top Go down

Post  worwolf1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 pm

First, i want you to know that I'm not good with cat (or whatever) terms of things...

(I don't know of a name yet so...)
Nightshade ran around happily, examining the colors of autumn. He examined the greens, oranges, red, and browns of the leaves. And as he ran he heard the crinkling of the leaves underneath his feet. He smiled widely as he breathed in the deep scents of nature. It's wonderful this time of year, He thought to himself. So many beautiful colors!

2. Do you have any roleplay experience?
Yes Smile

Uhhh...I think Swiftpath? I'm not really sure.

Smolderstar?

She had kits while she was a Med. Cat.

7. Do you enjoy making prophecies?
Yes. If anything involves poetry, it involves me Smile

8. Finally, do you have any Warriors knowledge?
No...Sorry

And I just realized that you skipped 6 Smile
worwolf1
worwolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Smexyllamas Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 am

Leapordlegs zipped through the trees at a fast pace. Her own fear scent was almost covering up the stench of dog. She could hear its manic barking. She was sweating really hard, and she ran face-first into a tree.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. ) I have a little from other RP websites.

3. What was the name of Frostclan's first Medicine Cat in the roleplay? Sunfur or something like that?

4. What is the name of Frostclan's current leader? Smolderstar

5. What rule did Swiftpath break? She had kits with Cherrywing while a med. cat

7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? (Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. )
not really.....
8. Finally, do you have any Warriors knowledge? (Also doesn't affect the outcome, this is just something I should know...)
I've read the first couple of books, so I'd say yes.

Smexyllamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm

As I told you on Tor's account, I am her brother. I will be using Stoneclaw as my RP example cat.

1. Please give an example of your roleplaying. As Stoneclaw dragged the cat's dead body into the cave he felt a wave of sorrow come over him. As he looked down at his son's dead body he remembered the horrific scene of Sparrowblaze's death. When he remembered the scene he felt the strong need for revenge on the cold-hearted tom.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. ) No, but I read a lot.

Sunfur
Darkstar
Haveing kits as a medicine cat
7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? (Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. )
I've never tried to make a prophecies but when I do try I'll tell you.
Yes I do I,ve read the first book and half of the second one plus tor told me a ton about it.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Frostclan Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty Test

Post  yonkvday112 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm

["Momma,Wait!" Shouted the small kit. "But momma,please dont go!"
"Its okay dear. I'm only going hunting. I'll return soon with a nice moue for your first fresh kill." She Smiled warmly. "Now white,you stay right here." And with that she vanished.
Well,that kit waited a long,long while. A day,maybe. So he decided to catch his own food. his mother ad told him to stay,but papa had never taken this long to hunt. Why would she? He trotted off determined to catch something.

Cars roared past and he pulled a peaice of roadkill over,Digging in. He hadn't been able to catch his own. It was hrder than it seemed. Something lashed out at him,ripping it's claws over his throat. He would have wailed,but only a tiny squeek came. And from that day forward,he was quiet as a mouse. He lost his name,and gained a new one.
"What a quiet kit." A rouge had hissed. "Your such a quiet little kit." A kittypet had purred. "Why are you so quiet,kit?" A loner had ask thoughtfully. Ally cats and house pets alike ask the same question. And so,Little white became Quietkit.]
2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. )
Yep!
Sunfur,right?
Smolderstar
He had kits.
Yessss. ;D

Yep! Read every one of the books that are out.
yonkvday112

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 pm

1. Please give an example of your roleplaying. Graypaw suddenly smelled the strong aroma of a fear scent running through the woods.Then all of a sudden he heard the loud barking of the twoelogs dog.He had to tell the clan he thought as he dashed through the woods.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. )
No,But i read a lot of books.
Swiftpath
Harrierstar
She had kits.
I have never tried.
I have read th first 2 books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowSL Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Green Hornet wrote:If you are new to Frostclan, we need to run a few... tests... to see if you're up for it. These tests will check your roleplay ability, grammar, ability to follow rules, and things like that.

The blue tom had set his eyes upon the squirrel in front of him. The wind was still, the air heavy. He found himself instinctively moving towards his crouch, belly just off the ground, and muscles tensed. The squirrel didn't even know he was there. He moved silently closer, giving himself a better angle of attack. He licked his lips, prey. The squirrel looked up, sensing something was wrong, but it was far too late, the blue tom was on him in a flash.

2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. Very Happy)
Youtube warriors rp, 2008-current. Furry forums, 2009-current. forums.warriorcats.com - member of Lightningclan.

Sunfur

Harrierstar

Then Swiftpath, Sunfur's former mentor, and Cherrywing grew a secret love for each other, becoming mates without the consult of their new leader.

7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? (Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. Very Happy)
Not particularly, occasionally something good will hit my mind.

Absolutely. from Into the Forest through The Last hope.
ShadowSL
ShadowSL

Back to top Go down

Post  Blunt Blowin Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm

If you are new to Frostclan, we need to run a few... tests... to see if you're up for it. These tests will check your roleplay ability, grammar, ability to follow rules, and things like that.

ONLY POST ONCE HERE, WITH ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN THAT ONE POST. I WILL PM YOU THE RESULTS. IF YOU ARE NOT NEW, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, OR IT WILL BE DELETED AND I WILL BE MAD. Thank you.

LockedJaw padded through the forest with confidence from the news from earlier that day."I am becoming a Dep...." He halfed finished.The rustling in the brush had stopped him from finising.hen he saw them.The dark brown eyes of a vicous dog.As the dog clear the brush LockedJaw felt his neck fur bristle.Then in an instance the dog was upon him snappping and howling with rage.He tried to escape from the jaws of the dog but he was not fast enough.The dog grasped him in his giant jaws.The dog thrashed him around until he felt the gush of warm blood flood along his side.It felt like forever until the dog dropped him and trampled through the forest.Lockedjaw layed until death overcame him.
no
Sunfur
Veildstar
Swiftpaw and Cherrywing had kits
no
Yes from into the forest through the sight
NOTE: Yes, you may browse the site to find answers, or the old RP. You may also ask for help, but begging is not allowed. Doing these proves that you are resourceful..

Blunt Blowin
Blunt Blowin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nike909 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:27 pm

The sparrow flew away in distress by the near death experience."Keep your tail off the ground when stalking Shadepaw" Rakeclaw screamed."I'm trying but its hard" she screamed back."Try harder you lazy lump of fur, a mouse can do better than this" he said angrily.Then in a instant she pounced on her mentor.In a quick bite to the shoulder she was thrown off.Rakeclaw was far stronger than her but she didn't care.She charged at her mentor landing a quick blow to his side.Thats when Rakeclaw pounced pushing her to the ground.She screamed in pain as he raked his claws across her belly.She bit at his neck trying to kill him.Finally she grasped her mentors neck.She bite down wit succ force that she felt Rakeclaws body go limp."What have I done" she thought to herself.She ran off nowing what her clan would do to her.
2. Do you have any roleplay experience? (This doesn't affect the outcome, we love to help new RPers. #
no
Sunfur
Veildstar
She mated with another cat while being a medicine cat.
7. Do you enjoy making prophecies? #Also does not affect outcome. I like help with prophecies sometimes. #
NO
8. Finally, do you have any Warriors knowledge? #Also doesn't affect the outcome, this is just something I should know...)Yes from the first book through the fourth series.

NOTE: Yes, you may browse the site to find answers, or the old RP. You may also ask for help, but begging is not allowed. Doing these proves that you are resourceful.
Nike909
Nike909

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down