Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

Go down

New Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE] Empty New Initiation [NEW MEMBERS HERE]

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

If you are new to Frostclan, we need to run a few... tests... to see if you're up for it. These tests will check your roleplay ability, grammar, ability to follow rules, and things like that.

ONLY POST ONCE HERE, WITH ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN THAT ONE POST. I WILL PM YOU THE RESULTS. IF YOU ARE NOT NEW, PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, OR IT WILL BE DELETED AND I WILL BE MAD. Thank you.

As creator of the roleplay, Clans: Rebirth, (not Frostclan and Co.) I believe that I should just slightly alter the ....tests....for my new RP, since I'll want to measure the new members by how I will perceive their skills. Of course, I'll be using Green Hornet's questions as the skeleton of my quiz since this is HER forum, but I will make my own alterations. hope that's okay with you, GH. And actually, it will be I who will PM the results. ^^

START:

1. Please give an example of your roleplaying.
Please remember that this is a semi-lit. RP and the minimum limit for sentences in a post is 3, and they must be strong.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Do you have any roleplay experience?
Honestly, we are a kind and helpful group who enjoy assisting new RPers. This doesn't affect the outcome :3
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. What clan do you believe rivals Frostclan the most?
Question 3 is where I'll start my altering, since these questions run with the original plot and that's where the new RP's going to begin.

4. And which shall ally Frostclan the most?
Questions 3 and 4 are to see how well the member's characters will work with other clans throughout the RP.

5. After reading through all the characters, who do you think will cause most grief to any of the CLANS?
New members should be aware of all the clans' cats and should, at least, have opinions on a few of them.

6. Do you enjoy making prophecies?
This also does not affect outcome. We as a group love it when others share their ideas to create a puzzle that is truly unique.

7. Do you have any Warriors knowledge?
This doesn't really alter the outcome, but it's knowledge that's rather useful for this RP. Brushing up on it would be beneficial.

8. Finally, do you think this RP is a good idea?
I wanted this to be a fresh new start for those of us who loved the original, but felt we couldn't achieve our best goals for it before. However, others may think to let a good RP lie after its time has passed.

FINISH

Now these questions may not be the best, but they are to be based off the member's own opinion. Therefore, answers may not always be the same Smile I do hope you enjoy the RP much more that this silly little test, and don't let it get you down and off the RP if you don't favor these kind of things, tests and all.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down