Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Soul rolled his eyes too. "Muire's gonna be back, and if she sees you, she'll kill you. Literally. She goes crazy around pure-breeds. So just stick with your friend here," He said, flicking his pitch-black tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Zombelle nodded toward Candy and replied,"That crazy hybrid who attacked us earlier. Now shoo. Go on." Zombelle then leaned over to Soul and whispered quiet enough that Candy didn't hear. "She's really kept her figure, I just like teasing her."

Sabora shrugged and replied,"That's why I've been studying my map of the lands. I'm trying to figure out a way to get them without being attacked."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Soul chuckled a bit. "That sounds fun. If I ever see her again I'll make sure to do that," He whispered and watched Candy run off.

Candy shot one last glance at Zombelle before she shot off towards the river for a drink, and possibly to find magikarp to throw rocks at.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Henry the Magikarp was lying next to the river as Candy approached. Oh, not again. He though.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:52 pm

(:3)

Candy smiled when she saw Henry. She picked up a few rocks, and started throwing them at the magikarp.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:10 pm

"OH, THAT'S IT!" Henry yelled. He was sick of this. This was the third time that someone had started throwing rocks at him. He jumped into the air with Splash and smacked a rock directly back at Candy with his tail.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Candy rolled her eyes and leaped out of the way. "That all you got? Why don't you use tackle on me?" Candy taunted.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 pm

"Fuck you!" Henry yelled. "You and all your bitchy friends. When I evolve you will ALL pay. MARK MY WORDS!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Candy fell over on her side, laughing so hard she could barely breath. "Hahaha! You....you....really think.....HAHAHAHA!" She choked out between laughs.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Sabora heard the yelling and taunting voices nearby so she bolted over, wondering what was happening. Once she caught sight of the floundering Magikarp and the crude Purrlion, she lost it. Her normally cheerful ways were lost when ever she thought a pokemon was in pain, pure breed or not. Pulling together her strength, she screamed out. "Focus Blast!" A flash or crimson and orange danced in a beam from her mouth to Candy, incinerating her violet fur to an ugly ashy black. "Back away from him!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 pm

( He is gonna evolve, and Candy is gonna pay. But he's nice so he won't do much, just make her apologize and then fly off. :3 )

Henry looked like he was gonna cry, so he just turned around and started flopping back towards the river. "Picking on Pokemon just because they're weaker than you? If I were a Gyarados or a Dragonite, you would be listening to every word I said and bringing me berries to eat!" He blinked as the Purrloin was apparently set on fire. "HOLY MAGICRAP!"

( Magicrap... I think that was my best one yet. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Candy leaped kinda out of the way, but the blast still got her right leg. "OH MY GOD YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET MY FUR TO SHINE LIKE THAT? I'M GONNA GET ZOMBELLE TO KILL YOUR SORRY ASS!!!!" Candy yelled fiercely. She scampered off, but not before hissing at the odd hybrid. "ZOMBELLE! ZOMBELLE! THIS WIERD HYBRID HURT ME!" She screeched as she skidded to a halt in front of the Altagoose.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Henry started flipping and flopping towards Sabora. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" He said. He was bruised and injured from where Pidgeys picked him up and threw him into the forest, from where other Pokemon threw rocks, and various other accidents and mishaps, but he wasn't seriously injured. "They do that all the time! I just want to evolve so I can get away from them!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Sabora, the red leaving her pale pink eyes, turned to Henry, her gaze soft and sympathetic. She walked over to him with her regular paw outstretched with the only ripe Wiki berry she could find. It was the only thing she had plucked all day, but she didn't mind giving up to someone who needed it more than she did. "Here. It may not be much, but its all I have with me. If you need healing, I have many herbs and mixtures back at my home where you can rest in safety."

Zombelle rolled his eyes at Candy and growled in a fancy-pantsed way,"Candy dear, you must learn to fight your own battles."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 pm

"Thank you so much!" Henry said, breathing out in relief. "I wish I at least knew how to use Tackle. Then I could show them..." He mumbled to himself.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 pm

The black and gold Meinfoo gently scooped the small water type up and held him in her paws. Her steel arm's claws poked him a bit and she flinched. "Sorry about that. I'm not really used to getting this close to others."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 pm

"ZZZZZOOOOOMMMMBBBBBEEEEEELLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!" Candy said, dragging out the name for ages. "The Pokemon was really really strong and you know I don't like to battle! Please please please help me! I'll pay you back!" She mewed desperatly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 pm

"Th-thanks." The Magikarp said, sorta dangling there. "I'm just happy to have a friend, finally." He smiled.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 pm

"Fiiiiiine! Show me this little fella I'm sure I can just scare them away without having to get my claws dirty." he groaned, he was exhausted by having to help out the pokemon who left him for another male with more food.

Sabora finally reached her hidden hallow, passing through the ragged burgundy curtain and entering a massive room filled with wooden and stone furnishings. Walking over to a large feather, moss, and flower bed, she set Henry down and went to the back of her hallow, digging through a bramble cabinet for herbs, berries, and spices. Grabbing what she needed, she began grinding them together in a small clay bowl, a sweet yet pungent scent coming from it the blend.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Henry blinked, looking around. "Uh..." He muttered, wondering how to break the silence. "Uh, nice place ya got here."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:15 pm

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" Candy purred gratefully. She started trotting towards the place where she'd thrown rocks at Henry, sniffing around for the hybrid. "I was talking to a magikarp, and it came by and blasted me," She said, and started following a scent trail that smelled like a mix between Meinshoa and some steel-type.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Sabora smiled and mewed,"Why thank you. My name is Sabora. Your's?" as she poured water from a small dish sitting over red coals into the blend, creating an herbal broth. Carefully carrying it over to the Magikarp, she crouched on her knees and held it out. "Here, let me help you. Now be carefully its hot and very bitter despite its sweet smell."

Zombelle rolled his eyes and grumbled,"If its not here, then why are you still worried about it?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

"My name is Henry." Replied the Magikarp carefully drinking the broth.

( He was supposed to drink it, right? XD )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 pm

"BECAUSE IT BURNED MY DAMN FUR AND I CAN STILL SMELL IT!" Candy hissed. She put her nose to the ground and walked on all fours, following the scent trail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

(Yes) Sabora smiled and replied,"So Henry, what were you doing out in the forest alone, you little silly? Wouldn't you rather be swimming with other lady Magikarps?" Her tone was gentle and friendly, obviously seeing Henry as a new friend.

Zombelle monaed, walking after the she-pokemon who sorta smelled like overly roasted berries.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next