Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Journals

5 posters

Go down

Character Journals Empty Character Journals

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 am

Here you post your character's journals that contain major events and their thoughts on what's going on so far.

Instructions -

1. Make a post with "<Charactername>'s Journal"
2. Write the journal entries on that one post, labelling each 'Day One' and 'Day Two', since we have no idea what the date is in the RP until Rose says something.
3. Do NOT post other than your character's journal post.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Journals Empty Muire's Journal

Post  Green Hornet Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

Day One

I just got here in Driftveil and I love the place- I'm not sure why, maybe it's just the atmosphere. Either way, it's a fun place.

Laur won't stop calling me and I met some nice trainers today, though I decided not to travel with any of them- I'd rather just hang out with Third Degree and whatever Pokemon I might catch later on.

I wonder if Third Degree will evolve...

Day Two

I caught a Pokemon called a Blitzle and I named him Colm. Third Degree did end up evolving.

Not much to write today, other than that.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Journals Empty Re: Character Journals

Post  Torchiclove Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Day 1

I arrived in Driftviel, it was all right. Fireheart got into a fight without my consent, which pissed me off. I met some trainers.

Day 2

I went into the woods. Caught a Patrat, named it Lemmiwinks. Caught a Purrloin, named it Vanessa. I saw Prof. Juniper, and she gave me a Litwick. I named it Flickering Dreams. After that Luna and I decided to travel together. We trained a bit and ended up in Straiton city.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Character Journals Empty Sacha's Journal

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Day One

Driftveil is a wondrous city and that bridge, I've never seen anything like it! I made some new friends, we were drawn together by the fact we had all been given the same letter. What is with that letter any way? Oh well.
Titan seems happy enough.
Oh and yes, I caught a Pidove, not just any Pidove a SHINY Pidove. Can you believe my luck journal?
I've found some travelling companions, a guy named Aaron from Kanto and a fellow Johto girl named Rayla.

Day Two

Rayla had flown ahead of us on her Flygon, she was really itching to meet Juniper, she was waiting for us at the top of the town.
But yes Juniper, it seems she was in a meeting when Aaron and I got there, a dark haired woman I think I might have spotted at Driftveil.... Ah yes, Juniper gave us each a pokemon. I was given a Snivy, named him Apep, and Aaron was given a Deino whom he named Magnus. When we met up with Rayla it seemed she too was given a Pokemon, an Axew, named Sierra.

We did some training and well, caught a Herdier(Sarge), my Pidove(Named Yossarian) Got into a fight with a with a girl, Muire's, Blitzle, he broke his wing and I was forced to send him to mother for rehabilitation, I already miss him.

There was a strange rally in Accumula town... I don't really want to talk, well write about it. Every one was getting riled up.

Rayla, Aaron and I stopped to camp just outside Striaton, when Muire came out off no-where and crashed into camp spouting something about team Plasma being evil, I mean I may not agree with their way of thinking but I don't know if they are evil...

Day Three

There is not better way to relax after a long day of training them to wander the night time markets.
The Striaton Night Markets are some of the nicest I've seen. The building's are littered with tiny glowing lights and beautiful plants. The music coming from the restaurants and the buskers, simple brilliant!

I bought few old books. The one about ancient training techniques used by bird keepers hundreds of years ago was the best find. I can't wait until I get around to reading it. I still have to finish that book on Myths though.

I got back to the centre very late, really I have to be more careful.

I'll challenge the gym tomorrow.

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Character Journals Empty Mew's Charries' Journals

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:25 am

~Rayla's Journal~

DAY ONE:
Today, Kitty and I were relived out our seasickness as the Ship finally reached Driftveil City. This place was amazing, nearly twice as big as Blackthorn, back in Johto. I also met a couple of trainers with the same letter as I got. Muire, Luna, Sacha, and Aaron.

I was surprised when I met both Sacha and Aaron. Sacha's family apparently knew my father, working together with dragon types. And Aaron, he raised his charizard Raiguard so well that from the looks of it, he could match Draco's strength.

DAY TWO:
Today, I was meant to meet up with Professor Juniper in the morning, but things held me back. I was stalled at the Pokemon Center for a good chunk of my day, having to wait for an injured Lillipup to heal. But in doing so, I made a new partner, Bellatrix. Thought I'm not the best with other types of pokemon, I saw a lot in Bellatrix and I'm guessing Kitty did too. Later, we flew to Pro.'s lab and I got an Axew, who I nicknamed Sierra. Later on, Sacha and Aaron caught up and each got a pokemon too, Apep the Snivy and Magnus the Deino. We then traveled as a team to Striaton, where we witnessed one of what I think was one of man's greatest idiotic moments. After hearing this insane speech, people randomly started releasing their pokemon. Though I did talk this little girl out of releasing her beloved Pidove, Dovey. I swear, if the rest of Unova's citizens are this stupid, I wonder how us outlanders will fit in...

DAY THREE:
So today, I decided to do a bit of training, after another run in with...well, You Know Who. I can't believe he found where I had put Rai and is now USING her to hurt me. I swear, its so hard when your brother's a dysfunctional, delusional man with no sense of right or wrong. Anyways, along with him, I saw Eva-May again, Sacha's older sister, and it was a friendly little reunion.

So I trained all day. Literally all day. We started around 4:50 this morning and headed back to the Pokecenter around 10-ish at night. No lie. So now I, Kitty, Bellatrix, and Sierra are bushed, and Kitty spent the night in her Timerball. Don't ask why, I really don't know. However, I think little Bella is pretty close to evolving. I haven't witnessed an evolution since Muire's Third Degree Burn evolved, and the last pokemon of mine who's evolved was when Kitty became a Flygon, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep at training.

~Liddie's Journal~

DAY ONE:
Alright then, since Mother said the only way I'd be allowed to come to this alluring region is that I write an elucidative report on my journey with Sebastian, therefore, I shall be writing what I find. Loquacious as I may be, I must keep my wit if I am to succeed with my intentions of collecting rare and inconceivable pokemon. So far, I have already retrieved my present from dear Mother, a shiny Joltik of stupendous proportions! He's absolutely charming! His size is so enchanting and his lovely violet markings- Oh they're mesmerizing! A true gem to have on my team! So, my wee little Axel has joined up with my team. My lineup is quite pleasing, if I do say so myself. I've brought along Xenon, of course, I never leave home without him, and then I have Teah, Ebony, Alicorn, and Rose, with Kazumi Hex and Tucker as my backup. Those two will be staying upon Sebastian's hilt along with Lady Leona, for I shan't dare leave my dear Krookodile and Politoad in some wretched PC! Hmm....now, where was I before my temper got the best of me? Oh yes, I had left Sebastian in Accumula Town while I went with Xenon to visit the Professor, Ma'am Juniper.

I'm not one for sappy reunions, unless I am to be getting a gift of some sorts, but I hear Aaron Ignis has made his way to Unova as well. He is my dear godfather Blaine's grandson after all, so I suppose I'll try and pay him a visit when I can, of course, he may not even know who I am. Wait, what am I saying?! Why, I'm Lidia Phantis! Whoever hasn't heard of me must live beneath a rock! Very well, that is all for me today.

~Abel's Journal~

DAY ONE:
Wait, why do I even have this? I don't care about the days that go by! Damn those Frostclanners and their hunger for drama and blogging! Well, whatever, I'm here now, aren't I? Alright, today I got in a fight with Eva May Drake, and some wannabe trainers came and stopped us. Then, later this night, I stopped to visit with Kat deep within the confines of Pinwheel Forest, leaving her to heal my pokemon. As for me, I decided to go and take a trip to Accumula...

~Kat's Journal~

DAY ONE:
Ok so late this afternoon, I arrived in Nacrene City. Its a nice, fair sized place with a museum! I hope to visit it sometime soon, but for now, I have to stay in this creaky little cabin way out in Pinwheel Forest, where I met up with Abel and his team. I can't believe he allowed poor Aria to die during training, then he had the gall to use Rai, Rayla's mentally tortured Raichu, to take her place. Now I'm sitting here in the dark of the cabin, sitting with Fantasia, Stantler, and Ursaring from Fourtree, as well as my other dear friends, watching Abel's pokemon within their dirty pokeballs while he goes out to Hell-knows-where. I at least got to do a little bonding with Eros, his Skarmory, though Ren was a bit more hostile. Well, I'll be heading to bed, wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:29 am; edited 4 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Day One

I just arrived here in Driftveil. It looks like a pretty nice place, but honestly, I prefer smaller towns than that. With snow. Yes, lots of snow. But anyway, Belle apparently found the need to make some new friends. One of them was a Houndoom, no less. UGH. Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention that I caught a new partner, a Purrloin named Akira.

Day Two

So, I've decided to travel with Sylvia. Why? I don't know (or care). But anyway, I got a Pokemon from Prof. Juniper, an Emolga who I named Levina. Not much else to mention, I think.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down