Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Character Reviews

5 posters

Go down

RP Character Reviews Empty RP Character Reviews

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 am

Similar to DN's thread, but this is for all characters, Frostclan or not.

What you do is you post a short paragraph about your character. People rate your character.

SO COMPLICATED. FFFFFfffffffff-

Alright, I'll go with a WoW character on the Moon Guard RP realm.

RP name: Aaron Tiray
Actual Player name: Hecklehide
Paragraph: Aaron is a worgen and almost never enters his human form, so little, in fact, that he probably doesn't even remember how to do it. He left Gilneas shortly before it fell and joined the fight against the Horde in Kalimdor, where he was captured by orcs. When they found him, he was barely alive and his eyes had been gouged out. He lived in Stormwind for as little time as he could and as soon as he was well enough he left, vanishing for three years. He has recently made a reappearance, though he is alone. He is tall, with dark fur dusted with brown. His claws are long, curved, and unkempt. His clothes are ripped and dirty, as if he cannot or will not wash them, and he has many scars that could have been avoided if the wounds had been treated correctly, evidence that he cannot treat his own wounds and has no one to treat them for him. He is constantly stopping to sniff the air around him and listen to his surroundings, and he uses his other senses to make up for his lost vision. Nothing can truly replace it, however, and he still as not mastered the art of climbings stairs and fumbles when pulling out a chair or drinking. His long separation from other beings has caused him to be short-tempered and sarcastic, refusing help even when it is painfully obvious that he needs it. He strives to be independent even though he knows that it is impossible, and is usually seen around the Pig and Whistle Tavern in Stormwind, sitting at a table, and drinking alone, mainly because he can't find his way back out of the city (too many sounds and scents to find his way out).
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RP Character Reviews Empty Re: RP Character Reviews

Post  Green Hornet Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Another WoW Character that I haven't made yet but is on his way...

RP Name: Rimjek
Actual Player Name: Rimjek (most likely, might be different if it's taken)
Actual Player Race: Worgen Druid
RP Race: Wolvar (GOD I LOVE WOLVARRRRRR. ROSE, NOT TUSKAAAAAARRRRRR, WOLVAAAARRRRR)
Paragraph: Rimjek lived in Sholazar Basin as a Frenzyheart shaman, healing his friends on the battle field with the power of nature. He stands about four and a half feet tall, with thick fur that was better for the cold winds of Northrend's snowy areas rather than Sholazar, but he had no choice but to live there when the Scourge drove his tribe out of their previous home. He had a black marking on his face similar to a raccoon's mask and a large, bushy black tail. Other than that, his fur is pure white. He is fascinated with dragons and the protodrakes native to Sholazar provided endless studying opportunities for him until he met Hemet Nesingwary's men and came over to Kalimdor. At one point, to the dismay of his fellow Frenzyhearts, he traveled to the Oracles' camp to learn about the creatures that grew there. He eventually returned but his friends weren't all that happy with him... this eventually led to him leaving for Kalimdor.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 am

I might as well use this....for Soul of Hybrid :3 I know all my charries need work, but I want to work on Soul most.

Character name: Soul
Species: Half Absol and half Houndoom
Paragraph: Soul is a dark-furred and dark-minded young hybrid. He stands on four legs and his fur is shaggy, like that of an absol. His egs are those of a houndoom but he still posessed the horn of an absol. His face is a metallic copper that reflects light. He was never very social, always being an outcast in the world. Soon after birth his parents died a terrible and bloody death, one that he got to watch himself. Since that moment he wasn't really sure what the word 'love' defined, for the only thing in his heart was a blackened pit of despair in which no emotion can be produced beside pure anger and hatred. He is, in fact, angry at most everything and everyone, if they give him even the slightest reason. He lives on a wide-open plain with tall and wavy grass. He enjoys staring at the moon, with wind ruffling his fur, and silver light reflecting off his face.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:40 am

I know I don't use her anymore, I don't know why, but here. Its not her background info (I can do that later), but a post from the rp itself for her.

Name: Sabora
Species: Meinshao and Metang
Paragraph: Sabora, feeling a great heat overcome her, stepped outside and gasped in horror at the forest being swallowed by the tangled inferno, her pink eyes bright pools of fright. At once she took a sturdy battle stance, pressed her Meinshoa paw light to her forehead and whipping her steel Metang arm to the side, a blast of light blue aura shot from it. As it spiraled farther from her body, using both paws, she spun it around in the air and dropped it, a hard bluish tansparent dome landing around herself and the large dead hallow where Henry lay. She stood there, arms outstretched above her head, holding the shield up with all her strength.

Sweat beaded Sabora's forehead, droplets running down the side of her face to her chin. "Henry........Stay...put..." she growled through clentched teeth, one small ivory dagger broke from the pressure, filling her mouth with blood, but she had to remain strong until the fire faded. After an almost deadly long pause, her sharp cry sounded, piercing the noises of the raging fire. Sabora still stood, however, her eyes closed and blood trickling down the side of her mouth, creating a pool of crimson liquid at her feet. But she still held on, the Protect never even quivering with the threat of falling.

Sabora finally crumbled to her knees, her maw wide and draped with blood. The fire had turned everything to ash, spreading away from the forest as there was nothing else to burn. The Protect shattered into millons of tiny shards, glittering wildly as they rained down or floated away on the dead breeze. The only place that wasn't utterly destroyed was the land around the Hidden Hallow, but that grass had turned crimson with Sabora's blood. The black and gold Mienshoa laid limp on the damp ground, not fainted as her eyes rolled around blankly as she suffered in her paralized state.

Hours later, Sabora blinked her eyes, pitiful slits of milky pink. Her majestic colored fur was caked with dry blood and her muscles were too weak and exhausted for to even lift her head. So she laid there, staring at what had once been her home that now laid in ash and rubble, veiled in smoke. Sabora's mouth parted, dry blood making a crunching sound as it broke, drawing fresh blood. "Hen.....Hen...ry...........wa......ter....." She had managed to roll her head over and face her hallow, her black pupils so large that they seemed to take up her whole irises.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 pm

I know this is not an RP character, but I've just gotta see what you say about him...his name also happens to be Soul, but he is very different from the hybrid that you know.

Name: Soul
Appearance: RP Character Reviews Iaza19411683657600
Paragraph: Soul was engineered in a lab, while they were trying to create the ultimate Pokemon. Something went terribly wrong, and Soul was born. From the minute he was set upon this Earth, he wanted to kill. His face reflects the terrified eyes of those who he murders with his razor-sharp claws that can slice through steel. They are stained red from the murders he's commited, and so is his crimson pelt. Rumor has it that it used to be white, but some say he was born with blood infused with his fur. The strong scent of death that comes from his attracts a lot of animals, which only contriutes to the blood staining him. No matter how much he kills, however, his face is always spotless. Some say that if you stare into you will see the portal to death.
But those are just rumors, right?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Review time.

I'm a bit stingy when it comes to getting a 10, just because a 10 is perfect. And that's almost impossible, to achieve.

Aaron Tiray: (GH) 9.5/10

A very nice, independent character. He's well-balanced. Perhaps even has a tad too many hindrances. Excellent paragraph, providing brilliant imagery and a great picture of Aaron. Overall, very nice.

Rimjeck: (GH) 9.0/10

A bit cliche. In the fact, that he's a curious scholar, with a hand for healing but doesn't excel at much else. You paint a picture, of a curious young lad on his way to even greater heights. Not overly original, past the races and whatnot, but still a great character to RP.

Soul#1: (Tor) 8.5/10

A teenager. With anger management issues, and a bloody history. As is typical, for any RP character, he has had a tragic past. The bad boy, that's not so bad on the inside. Again, a bit cliche. But still, a decent character.

Sabora: (Mew) 9.5/10

A hero. She was willing to give her life for her friends. Something, again, a tad cliche, but not much at all. A very nice, well-rounded character. Loving of her friends, with a great power inside of her. But, perhaps not willing to use it except for in times of great need? Excellent.

Soul#2: (Tor) If he's the main baddie, excellent villain. The emotionless killing machine. 9/10.

If he's not the main baddie, 3/10. He's a juggernaut.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 pm

@Soul#1: That's why I wanted to work on him, he needs to be deeper.
@Soul#2: Yeah, he's the main baddie. I came up with him in a dream. Epic dream.

I would do more but I am very lazy. Eh, why not do something on Bearpelt for the hell of it.

Name: Bearpelt
Species: Cat
Paragraph: Bearpelt was born as a humble cat in a field of grass, along with his brother, but his name was Bear back then. His mother and father were loving parents, who were a tad old for kits but had them anyway. His mother went by the name of Dandelion and his father was named Fish. They were loners who lived on the edge of Boulderclan territory. His brother was named Thunder. He grew up without contact from clan cats, or any other cats for that matter. He got along greatly with his brother, and his parents were always there to help him. They died peacefully of old age together one day. Bearpelt knew it was inevitable, but was sad all the same. One day Thunder and him went into Frostclan territory. It was pretty nice there, on that leaf-bare day, and the snow looked beautiful. Thunder climbed up a tree when he smelled a cat. He was silently freaking out as a young she-cat went by. Bearpelt hid in a bush when suddenly.....his brother came crashing down through the leaves, and landed with a sickening crunch on the hard ground. The young tom died immediatly. Bearpelt, for the first time in his life, was truly alone.
Two days later he went back into the forest. He felt an irresitable urge to see that snow-white cat he'd noticed the other day. He slipped into Frostclan territory silently, but couldn't fine her. Didn't matter, anyway. She was too young for him, right?
Moons later his heart still yearned for the snowy she-cat with black paws. How old would she be now? He went into the forest again, trying to stay calm. He saw the she-cat. Gaining courage in his heart, he padded out from where he was hiding. She was alone, just padding through the forest. At first she was hostile, but then she softened they became mates...Her name was Moonpelt.
One day she brought her brother, Stoneclaw, but they were found by a cat named Cherrywing.
And you know the rest.
Bearpelt has a fragile state of mind. He had a good childhood, and his parents died peacefully. He had no war with the world, but ever since the death of his brother he didn't like heights. Bearpelt was a kind soul, willing to help although he wasn't able to do much. After he met Whitestep, however, everything changed. He always longed to see her, but he felt bad for cheating on Moonpelt. But then she left and he never saw her again, so he was guilt-free. Until he found out that he'd fallen in love with Icefern, the merciless killer. How could such a kind-hearted she-cat murder so many? His world shattered when she died. He couldn't control himself. The only kit that had survived was Pearlpaw, but even she had to leave. He was a broken soul, not able to live in society happily anymore. He wished that Moonpelt would come back, so he could confess, get some guilt out of his system but she never returned. She didn't deserve him, anyway, was what he thought.
But he couldn't help but wonder....what would've happened if she returned?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Thank DN Smile

Ok, I know his is WAAAY over due, but here he is. Finally.

Name: Cherrywing
Paragraph: Cherrywing is a large pure white warrior with an odd darker shading added his fur as he ages through the RP. He has sharp crimson eyes that glow with an on-and-off hunger for blood and matching blood-colored claws from his checkered past. Along with his extremely long legs, surprisingly small paws, and terribly long and thick tail about the length of two full grown toms and the width of a bull dog's belly with jagged, red blood stains as decorations, Cherrywing's unstable and unpredictable attitude makes him not only one of the forest's most dangerous inhabitants, but also one of the most recognizable cats out of all of the clans, his image almost a trademark of the Frostclan Roleplay as a whole.

To those who have acted as part of either the first or second Frostclan RP, Cherrywing is probably one of the main names that come to mind when the roleplay's subject is brought up. Even for those members who left the RP before Cherrywing's darkest motives were made noticeable to the public of the clans, the white warrior's past had been made to where Cherrywing was known to be a former killing machine, an important asset to Flameclan and when he was exiled, they not only suffered the lose of their greatest leader, Flamestar, but also their strongest warrior. Cherrywing's real RPing as a minor character started right after the great battle between Frostclan and Flameclan came to an end after Applepelt killed Flamestar. At that time, Cherrywing was found recuperating by Oceanfeather and Spottedfire after the white tom had finished dropping the last of the stolen Flameclan kits in a nearby Twoleg Place. At the same moment, Moonclaw, a Frostclan exile and Flameclan warrior (who could have easily been taken in by Flameclan to replace the lose of Cherrywing), had been tracking Cherrywing and ended up battling the two Frostclan warriors for the capture of Cherrywing. However, Oceanfeather and Spottedfire won the fight and retrieved Cherrywing, bringing him back to their own camp as prisoner. When he arrived, he spoke briefly to Icestar, leader of Frostclan, and Swiftpath, Frostclan's medicine cat, about the reasons of him being exiled. He quotes that "after knowing that all around you fear you, it is hard to be at ease. The fact that I've gone as far as I have without confrontation boggles my mind, but I've soon decided to give up my bloodthirsty ways by rescuing the kits from the raging war. However, I was accused of kidnapping and betrayal since I was not there to protect Flamestar, my whole reason for my being as a warrior." Though the leader and medicine cat were still a bit on edge from having their enemy's main warrior in their home, they were calm enough to allow Cherrywing rest in Swiftpath's den, the bright pelted she-cat a bit entranced by the young warrior's looks and perhaps his somewhat flirtatious tone towards her.

After napping in the Medicine Cat's den, Cherrywing made a slight conversation with an injured apprentice that laid in the den as well. Acting friendly, he won the trust of the pale gray she-cat, sharing jokes and such, calling her 'little one' or 'kiddo', only to find out that she was Swiftpath's apprentice, Spiritpaw.

In the beginning of Cherrywing's creation as a character, he was meant to be a spunky young tom who used his good looks and cunning words to attract she-cats to get anything Flameclan desired like information and such, and he often disowned them afterwards. This same thing happened when he was ending his apprenticehood and befriended a small, shy white she-cat named Icepaw, who had only just been made an apprentice and had an immense crush on Cherrypaw. After befriending her, she taught him a valuable technique that later on becomes the strongest attack in the forest, the Soul Stealer, and he then drops their connection with each other like yesterday's crowfood. This is one of the main issues that contributes to Icefern's later corruption and inner bloodlust.

Back to the topic of Cherrywing's personality's creation, the warrior was supposed to actual flirt with the she-cats of Frostclan, but eventually fall for the young Spiritpaw who had become his first friend outside Flameclan. However, somehow within the twist of events and plot changes, Cherrywing ended up seeing Swiftpath in secret and eventually impregnating her, which of course was against the rules. He later on became corrupted by the death of Swiftpath, his old nickname, the White Demon, rising up from the dungeons of his past.

Cherrywing was known to cause, or lead to, major problems to Frostclan, often leading the the downfall of another character or important Frostclan plans. Such as the first day he was collected by Oceanfeather and Spottedfire. Only an hour after his capture, Flameclan launched an attack on Frostclan's camp for taking in the exile that was meant to be brought back to their own camp for his execution for the murder of Flamestar and the possible deaths of the six stolen Flameclan kits: Shadowkit, Jadekit, Lilykit, Silverkit, Leafkit, and Sharpkit. During the fight, Shadewind of Flameclan was killed by his own rival, Cherrywing, in order to protect Swiftpath and the injured Spiritpaw. After the death of the gray offspring of the original ruler of the Band of Five, Cherrywing left the medicine cats den in order to assist Frostclan in the fight against his former clan. Icestar was battered badly by Flameclan's former medicine cat apprentice Echohawk, and when the chance was given, she couldn't pull herself to kill the Frostclan leader. However, in her hesitation, Icestar retaliated and Icefern was forced to protect her younger littermate, killing the elderly leader with one strike of the Soul Stealer (the fatal lashing of a clawed paw through the throat, crushing the bones and ripping the muscles causing immediate death), Cherrywing arriving too late to stop the only other cat to master the deadly technique. He then chases away the white she-cat and the rest of Flameclan follow after her. The battle was less that a half hour and yet is remembered of one of the bloodiest in the history of the two clan's rivalry since all members of the clan fought, including the two young cats Petalkit and Darkkit against the warrior Pinebranch along with the help of Snowpaw, who had been injured a few moments before. After the battle, there were only a few injures such as Petalkit's muscle exhaustion and Darkkit's concussion, but other than that, most cats were merely scratched or bitten without any real damage.

Another calamity caused by Cherrywing was the death of mate, Swiftpath, and his older son, Birchpaw; however, it wasn't from his exact doing. Instead, it was caused by the curse that he harbored thanks to his heritage of murderous fathers and forefathers, known as the Crimson Claw Curse. The curse causes the holder to have two sons born. It also causes the mate to have a late death, along with one of the two sons dying as well. And when the remaining son gains the curse, the holder is said to be relieved of it. However, the case that the holder's mate dies after bearing the kits, all of the other toms that held the curse were so distraught never took another mate, therefore they never figured out whether the curse wore off or not. Cherrywing was the first to take a second mate, and believing that his curse had passed on to Smolderkit, he impregnated Lily, a kittypet, and she bore him several kits. As the curse didn't affect the deaths of Lily and the kits, it did however pass down the same bloodlust to the youngest daughter, Mafic, who ended up murdering her mother.

In his later years, Cherrywing had returned to his bloodthirsty self again due to his first mate's late death, most not knowing of his murderous action, but more of his personality change from being laid back and friendly to becoming easily agitated and quick to start violence. He was also the cause of many of Frostclan's warriors deaths, such as Tigerclaw. Tigerclaw was a young she-cat who started off as a rogue, but soon joined Frostclan, becoming a warrior and Moonpelt's best friend. In Cherrywing's dreams, Moonpelt's dead friend Vulturewing came to Cherrywing, the dark cat's heart full of jealousy, and asked of Cherrywing to kill the cat who replaced him. The next day, Cherrywing washed off his scent and tracked down Tigerclaw while she hunted alone (Frostclan cats were known to be the only clan who did most of their hunting individual rather than in groups) and he quickly killed her with the Soul Stealer attack. At this point in the RP's plot, Cherrywing rarely used the attack and when bodies were found with the gashed hole in their throats, most recognized it to be Icefern's doing. The white tom then cleverly hid all the traces of his doing it and waited for the clan's patrol to find the body, which had been luckily nearby the border with Flameclan. Cherrywing then joined in with Moonpelt's mourning, knowing they would never figure out that he did the deed.

Also in his time of mental deterioration, Cherrywing was wary of outsiders and one time, he followed Moonpelt out into the woods where she had met up with her new mate Bear. If it hadn't been for Stoneclaw being out there as well, meeting Bear, Cherrywing would have killed Bear easily and quickly in front of the fear-stricken white she-cat.

Cherrywing, as members of the ending Frostclan and beginning Frostclan II would remember, after Flameclan was driven out, Cherrywing hid Icefern and Goldenstreak within Frostclan's territory and used them for his dirty work. Within the time of their stay in the land, he used them to kill Heronpaw and Pheasantpaw, along with the attempted murders of Riverpaw and Darkstar.

With this being said, it is possible that when one of the members of the roleplay are asked about one of the more detailed and well-bodied characters in the clans, Cherrywing's name would be among the top five considering the different opinions of the members. Yet, if one where to be asked about the most terrifying or murderously evil characters, it would be hard to ignore the White Demon.

The title 'White Demon' seemed to accent Cherrywing the most during the point between Frostclan and Frostclan II, yet the nickname could have also been just as related towards Icefern too, the only other cat in the forest to completely master the Soul Stealer technique, yet depending on the ideas of the other members, the thought of who would be the better villain is still unsettled considering all the other twisted and bloody acts done by the white she-cat as she had committed more bloody murders and mind tricks.

But despite all the hardships that Cherrywing caused, in the end, there was no doubt that he was a good character with vital points in his life, a goal that wasn't always clearly set for others to easily make out, and a unsteady mindset with dangerous values.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Wow.
Cherrywing is only the epicest character ever.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Aww thanks Razz I've had a long time to work with him.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah, you did. I should've made Stoneclaw better with all the time I've had. Damn, my charries suck balls.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 pm

......I'm just now realizing that I spent nearly an hour writing Cherrywing's post...Well, actually it was more of the remembering that took the most time since I couldn't go back to the first RP for back knowledge, so that was all based off memory. If I had the real stuff, there'd probably be more.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:28 pm

I spent around 45 minutes on Bearpelt's. I completely made up his history based on the loose things I'd mentioned here and there, like his brother dying from a fall from a tree, which I then crossed with Moonpelt and shizzles...but I could've done better. :/
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Aww poor Bearpelt...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:39 pm

I see you posting.
But I'm not reading.

Only sc-sc-sc-scr-scrrooolllling.

Way too longz to read. Maybeh later.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Ok, I worked long and hard on it to make it thorough Smile
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 pm

MOAR WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Name: Lassie Tiray
Species: Worgen
Class: Death Knight
History: This is where it gets hard to follow.

Lassie was left behind when Gilneas fell, the ship left without him, leaving both him and a young night elf druid that refused to leave until everyone was on the ship.

With the night elf's help, Lassie fought through the Forsaken's forces and managed to reach the Gilnean wall, which had been destroyed in a previous earthquake. From there, they managed to travel through the woods of Silverpine and, with the help of the people in a town in Hillsbrad, flew to Ironforge.

As soon as they left Gilneas, Lassie began looking for his sister. She was on the ship when it left, but knowing her, she probably would have left as soon as it docked to explore her new world. This just made it harder to find her. The night elf, whose name was Rookel, decided to help out. The two became best friends.

It took a long while and painful instances of picking up the trail and losing her again until they were finally reunited. With promises of coming back to visit, Lassie and his sister (Aigean) took off for Northrend to fight in the war against the Lich King, while Rookel stayed behind in the Eastern Kingdoms.

Lassie fell in battle against the Scourge while fighting in Northrend and was raised as a Death Knight. When they were freed from the Lich King's grasp, he had lost the location of both Rookel and Aigean- again.

While looking for them in Stormwind, he walked into a tavern called the Pig and Whistle. A drunk worgen named Rowl was sleeping on the table. He woke her up, they had a quick conversation, and they became good friends.

Lassie eventually did find Aigean, but her reaction wasn't what he had hoped. Her (somewhat evil) cousin had convinced her that Lassie wasn't the same after being turned into a Death Knight, and Aigean proceeded to chase him out.

He currently travels and adventures with Rowl.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 pm

I think I'm actually going to post one of these. This is for one of my favorite charries, Coal, in another RP. Tor, GOW, and KB should recognize him. If not, you guys have so not been paying attention! XD Anyway, it'll be long; he has a lot of history.

Name: Coal
Paragraph: Originally, Coal and his family were loners living a long ways from Mistclan's territory. They had been steadily travelling toward the Clans, because his mother, Sunset, wished to see her sister, whom was last known as Shadowpaw. Their journey was abruptly sped up out of terror when a cat known as Phantom, who basically worked as a bounty hunter, attacked and killed Dusk, Coal's father. Coal himself witnessed very little of the fight, although his only sister Ember caught most of it as they fled with Sunset.

At the time when they finally reached the Clans, Mistclan was being repeatedly attacked by a group known as Nightclan, led by none other than Sunset's sister, Shadowflight. Despite this, the small, tired family was graciously accepted. Sunset was a queen who could live in relative safety with her kits for once in their lives. Later, Coal and Ember were made apprentices, but Coal insisted on keeping his name unchanged. Ember took the name Emberpaw.

Coal simply did not care for Clan life or any of the cats around him except for Emberpaw and Sunset (now known as Sunfall). It just didn't suit how he preferred to live, and he distanced himself from everyone but his family. Unfortunately, this made him several enemies and no friends. Which meant that when a surprise situation occured that resulted in the death of an apprentice whom Coal had been following, he was immeadiately blamed for it. Not that he really cared. He certainly hadn't cared enough to interfere in the battle between Onyxpaw and Morningpaw. Anyway, Morningpaw never liked him, so why bother helping?

It was never discovered that the Nightclan she-cat Onyxpaw was Morningpaw's murderer even after Nightclan was disbanded (with the death of both leader and deputy, along with several warriors), so Coal lived with suspicion hanging over his head. But before he had even been made a warrior, he'd caught Onyxpaw's scent again on Mistclan's territory. Purely out of curiosity, he followed it until he came upon the midnight black apprentice. Before he even had the chance to attack, the former Nightclan warrior Blackheart snuck up behind him and dealt a supposedly fatal blow to the back of his head. Blackheart didn't care enough to make sure Coal was actually dead before leaving with Onyxpaw to join the battle soon to unfold.

A short time later, Coal came to in a place he didn't remember going to at all. In fact, he didn't really remember anything. Blackheart's death blow had only succeeded in giving him amnesia- not that he knew that.

The first cat he met after that point was a rogue named Thornfire, a large and fairly dangerous tom who'd left Mistclan and his sister as a kit out of disgust for the Clan's 'weakness'. Having nothing better to do, Coal decided to go along with the stranger who'd once lived in the nursery with him.

It was several moons before any cat realized that Coal really hadn't been killed (they only had the word of a few Nightclan cats, as they'd had no success in locating his body), and it was the one cat who'd been left alone with the disappearance of her brother and death of Sunfall, who'd been slain only about an hour after her son. Emberlight, now a warrior, had become much like her brother in that she suddenly withdrew from her friends, including Willowbreeze, Icestorm, Swiftclaw, and Frostgaze. She was moody and preferred to go hunting by herself.

It was the death of the Clan's medicine cat that told her the truth, because the queen who'd witnessed it and chased of the attacker was mute. Very faintly, expertly hidden, was the unmistakable scent of Coal on the dead medicine cat.

That was his first murder against Mistclan, and it wouldn't be the last.

Emberlight was a skilled tracker. Though it took her long into nightfall, she managed to track down Coal, who was living outside of Mistclan's territory with three others- Thornfire, Vidya, and Phantom (although Coal was alone at the time, so she didn't know about the others). He attacked her without hesitation, but, believing a small amount of her claims that they were siblings -it probably helped that their amber eyes were identical-, decided against killing her and instead used her as an inside agent. That had always been Emberlight's one weakness. Family before friends no matter what.

Days later, at Coal's request, Emberlight led out a hunting party with two cats, Storm and Rainsong. She had never been close to either, so they were ideal targets. Coal had asked her to lead one to his/her death, which was exactly what happened. When Rainsong and Emberlight decided to hunt closer to the river, Storm went deeper into the forest. Coal killed him without a struggle. That was the strategy Thornfire and Coal had decided on- gradually weaken them before making a true attack like Nightclan had. Mistclan's strength was great in numbers, but not nearly as much when divided.

So that's where we leave off, with the dark tabby informing Emberlight that she had to repeat that act again days later, then leaving without another word. Without any memory or original care for Mistclan, his cold, controlling nature was showing unhindered by even his sister.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down