Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Control

+3
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Character Control Empty Character Control

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 pm

This is basically the place to discuss your cats. Their appearance, personality, development, growth, anything!
Feel free to talk about other people's cats too, what you like about them, what you dislike about them, for example:

'Thornpaw's a self-absorbed bastard. I don't like that.'

'Pumpkin is a really nice and compassionate cat. I like him Smile'

Besides just saying whether you like or dislike a cat. try to include a reason why.
And feel free to suggest how a person could make that character more realistic and lifelike. The goal of this thread is to help make the characters, really come alive.

If you would like to request criticism on your Cat or Character fill out this Form:

Character name:
Appearance:
Brief personality:
Brief History:
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more:

NOTE: If you want help having your characters developed, you must help others develop their characters.
NOTE: The (pg.#), next to the word cat is the page where the character's form can be found.

Cats that need help developing:
Pebblekit~Rosethorn95's cat (pg.9)
Snowtail~Rosethorn95's cat (pg.9)
Oakkit~dragonnaruto's cat (pg.9)

Besides the above, every few days We'll have a 'character of the moment'. It'll be someone who's personality and background has a lot of depth to it, or someone who's going through possible Dynamic changes in the RP. That character will be discussed the most. Other characters can be discussed of course, but that character will have a spotlight on it. So without further ado. Let us begin.

Character of the moment:
None

Announcement: Okay, seriously guys. This isn't a thread where only I say how to develop a character more. it would be a great help, if everyone pitched in.

Last edited by dragonnaruto on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:47 am; edited 10 times in total
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Character Control Empty Re: Character Control

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Dear ba-jeebus. I do believe I have forgotten to develop Brian.

Whatever shall I do? I know!

Character name: Brian
Age: ... Adult to Senior Warrior age (older than Aigean/Lasair, because he was in the same litter as their father.)
Brief personality: Brian is a fast paced, live-in-the-moment kind of cat. He has little patience and generally stays away from other cats, as they talk to much and like to hold him back. While other cats would like to sit back and relax, Brian prefers to go out and adventure, making him the worst kit-sitter in the world.
Brief History: Brian came to Frostclan with his two brothers from Autumnclan in Ireland. They weren't originally from Autumnclan, and were kittypets, but Giusepi convinced them to leave and there they were. Brian was liked by many cats despite his attitude but never took a mate. One day, he was hired as a kit-sitter for one of the queens while she went out hunting... Not a good thing. It ended up with Pumpkin and three kits stuck in a tree, Giusepi in a bad mood, and a whole lot of yelling.
Which aspect(s) of this character you want to develop more: Everything. XD
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm

lol. xD. Added to list.

Let's see, I should probably add an appearance section to that form.

And I don't really see what to develop. It looks like you have everything thought out already. Maybe just RP him more.

I would make it so that he seems to be a bit reckless, doesn't like listening to other people. Unless its someone he really respects.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Ah, yes. All orders to Brian have to go through Giusepi to be confirmed. He'll only listen to his siblings, because they are the only ones he trusts and respects. XD

And Aigean's current personality has degenerated since Smolderstar appointed her as deputy... I'd say that's pretty believe...able... Like a person who really, really needs a vacation.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

lol. Maybe her and Pheonixtalon should go on a honeymoon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:22 pm

No, Phoenixtalon would come back mentally unstable and probably try to murder Smolderstar or something.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:32 pm

O.o What kind of things would Aigean do to him?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Character name: Golau
Appearence: Bright yellow cat with red stripes covering his sides, hence the name 'Lightray' He has deep brown eyes that show a look of sadness, regret, and longing when he thinks of Moonclan. A long scar runs down his left hind leg.
Brief personality: He will do anything that he thinks is just. He hates doing bad things and always wants to help somebody in trouble, even if they are from different clans. Golau won't speak much but when he does it is usually a long speech. His wanting to help makes him reckless. This has got him in a lot of trouble.
Brief History: While he was in Moonclan his recklessness got him into a little trouble wich gave him his scar. One day he saw a starving elder and rushed to help, not noticing a badger that had been waiting to strike the elder. The badger leaped out at him and gave him the scar on his leg, the elder was also killed in the battle. He left Moonclan when thier new leader, Lleudseren(Moonstar), turned them evil. She brought in a bunch of cold-hearted rogues and killed any who stood up against her. Golau, back then, was known as Golaux or Lightray. He had no brother, nor sisters, but he had a beautiful mate, Morningcloud. Morningcloud was expecting kits when Lluedseren killed her. Shortly after Golau left, only to be captured by a twoleg. The twoleg soon after moved to America, by plane, bringing Golau with him. Golau ran from the twoleg as soon as he could, ending up in Frostclan's forest.
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I'd like to develope his general personality and how he really got to where he is.

I know GH hasn't accepted this character yet, but I will eventually make him. I will also make Dusk and Dawn but I REALLY want Golau.

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Adding appearance myself.

Character name: Thunderkit
Appearance: He's a young, but large for his age, tom. He has a thick pelt which is dark brown with even darker brown stripes (almost black). His paws are larger than normal, but not large enough to make him very clumsy. His claws are curved slightly more than normal. He has bright golden eyes that are often unfriendly.
Brief personality: He likes to keep to himself, mainly hidden in the shadows. His dark fur helps him blend in and is nearly invisible, except that his eyes give him away. He doesn't seem to care whether he has friends or not, and mainly only cares about his closest family (Coalkit, Honeykit, and Rosethorn). He doesn't like to be bothered by others and keeps to himself most of the time.
Brief History: He's a kit, not much to talk about here, except this: He's Rosethorn's son His father, Darkstar, disappeared shortly after he was born, and is thought to be dead.
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I'd like to develop his personality a little more, and figure out ways to cement his anti-socialness into it as he gets older (especially as an apprentice, since he'll have to interact with other cats).
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm

I hope I don't have to help people develop charrie by myself. Someone help me out over here.

@Golau, The personality is a little cliche, the last part about not talking much, reminds me of Ferb. So anyways, I would recommend adding in some sort of a bad aspect to his personality. He's a really good person. But if you want to make him realistic, adding in say, recklessness would make him more realistic. Like for example, he saw an elder limping with a cut on her leg and immediately went to help her. But because he rushed to help her without thinking about it, he didn't notice the fox hiding in the bushes.

@Thunderkit, Perhaps make him a bit resentful towards others (outside of his family). Say because, he hates his dead father. And hates how all the cats stupidly respect him, even in his death. Make him sort of egotistic and think hes better then everyone else, and all the others are stupid, idiotic cats.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 pm

Ehehe, sorry. I'm not too good with stuff like that.

Wow, that makes him sound like a younger version of Smolderstar! XD
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:39 pm

LOL! How often does the character of the moment change? Also Aigaen is being really dramatic right now. The same thing GH yelled at me for. hmph!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Oops, lol dint even notice that was making him like Smolderstar.

Every few days, probably.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 pm

... Yeah, but not like:

I'M IN LUUUUUV! :3 *luv dies* NUUUUU! *jumps out of tree* Next day: I'M IN LUUUUUUUV! :3 *luv dies* NUUUUUUU! Next day: I'M IN LUUUUUUUV! Etc. etc.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm

it was more like:

I'M IN LUUUUUV! :3 *luv dies* NUUUUU! *jumps out of tree* Next day: I'M IN LUUUUUUUV! :3 *gets rejected* NUUUUUUU! Next day: I'M IN LUUUUUUUV! Etc. etc.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:48 pm

I like DN's description bette.r
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 pm

... Because a few words were changed? Lolz.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Not a few, two. xD

Although I was like 'Really, Really? T.T' When Riverpaw magically fell in love with Rustpaw. It was like Thornpaw was forgotten. She didn't even bother to tell him. And I though Thornpaw was self-absorbed. Riverpaw's like in a whole different league.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I don't even remember the time where Riverpaw was in love with Thornpaw. XD
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 pm

xD. It was for like 30 seconds.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I thought I told you to forget it it didn't happen -_- I probably forgot to post that T_T
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah, you never told me xD. Doesnt matter though, Thornpaw didnt care much anyways.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:12 pm

ok, just wanted to make it clear. Thornpaw is...wierd.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Weird how?

He's asexual for the moment. xD. Probably should have mentioned that, eh?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 pm

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!!!!!!!! Yeah you really should have mentioned that. WHY IS HE ASEXUAL?!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next