Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Control

+3
Torchiclove
Green Hornet
dragonnaruto
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Character Control - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Control

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:30 pm

...*cowers* I didn't think it was that important.

He has other things on his mind, that he thinks, are more important then romance.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Wait...what does asexual mean??? god i feel like an idiot.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Does that mean he likes guys?
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:34 pm

lol. No. Thats homosexual.

Asexual can mean two things:

1. Someone who doesn't desire sex/mating

2. Someone who doesn't feel the need to be in a romantic relationship.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 pm

I believe asexual can mean: without a sex Shocked
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Oh......yeah, I didn't think Thornpaw would be like that...... Razz
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:37 pm

>.> Not without a sex. Without sex. Thornpaw's a guy, tyvm.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Why are we even talking about this?!?!?! XD
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:51 pm

xD. i dont know. For the record hes only asexual for now, once he gets revenge he wont be.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 am

I'm sure a few of you might remember her, but some of you might have no idea who she was...But for some reason, she has always been one of my MOST FAVORITE charries and she holds a special place in myz heart.

Character name: Oceanfeather
Appearance: pretty long haired light blue/grey cat with silver points (Ears, muzzle, paws, belly, and tip of tail), long, fox-like tail, and creamy pale blue eyes.
Brief personality: Gentle, calm, but loves making small jokes or bouncing around here and there. Has a love for voles, not sure why.
Brief History: Being of purely Crystalclan blood, she was surprised to find herself being a part of Frostclan. She doesn't remember her life before joining Frostclan due to a rough fall from a steep, rocky hill. Luckily, she and her belly full of kits were fine, found by a Frostclan patrol, though part of her memory was impared. As a queen and warrior, she had always seen bits and piece of her old life and had tried putting them together like a puzzle. She later on figured out her old mate and father of her kits was a tom named Foxmask and Crystalclan's former medicine cat and leader was Coonshine and Foxstar. That was all she knew of that clan, but she figured out that she was of their blood when she had their abilities to swim well and leap high, their back legs strong for leaping over boulders and catching birds in midair. She had two kits, Petalkit and Darkkit and she raised them without a father, but not alone. She had Frostclan to help her. Even as a queen, she was head strong and bent the rules by leaving camp to hunt and patrol. On one of these patrols, she and another warrior found Cherrywing and brought him back, the two instantly became friends. Sadly, after getting pulled out of a tree trying to save a suicidal apprentice, she was injured badly and she had followed her son's terrified voice to find a group of her warriors fighting a huge badger. She died in that fight when the badger threw Cherrywing off of it and the white tom slammed into the blue queen, crushing her to death. Her son, Darkpaw, could never truely look his mentor in the eyes ever again. Even as a Starclan cat, Oceanfeather has guided her beloved clan through dark times along with the other deceased Frostclan cats and even was given the chance to deliver a prophecy to Spiritpaw. Now dealing with the darkness that is Bane, she has still been able to keep her joyous mood, always thinking about the brighter side of things in life...or the Afterlife Smile
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 am

I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Oceanfeather! She's just so awesome Razz
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

lol. Oceanfeather does sound epic. But what part of her do you need help developing?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Character name: Mercury
Appearance: A silver she-cat with blue lynx points and sparkling blue eyes.(I love drawing her eyes)
Brief personality: She's a brand new character and has surprised me in the way she's turned out. In the beginning I wanted a cat who swings from mood to mood easily, but her sister Copper is more that type. Mercury tends to shoulder the protection of the cats around her and feels responsible when they get hurt(like her father), she never takes much time for herself. Like allot of cats in the Alleys she never really got the chance to be a kit since playing wasn't really safe, even in your own nest was dangerous.
Brief History: Her father is of course Raven, the resistance's General. Less is known about her mother, only her first name and that she was a cat with a very odd ability. She was named Argentum and it was said she could see the 'songs' that bound cats together. The only thing Mercury got from her mother was her fur, eyes and her want for a peaceful life. She did get her fathers ability to lead but she doesn't want it, her brother Steel or sister Copper would be better for the task
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I want to strip back the mask the Resistance cats wear and what better character then a young she-cat trying to find her place in the world. I want to show beneath the calm exterior this is a group of cats, stretched to their end and scared out of their minds. They hope but it's a tedious hold that can break any moment. I also want to start showing just how sad she really is, the reason her smile never reaches her eyes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 pm

I think Thornpaw can help strip away her mask. Perhaps make her talk a bit more casually then the formal way of the resistance, since shes been hanging around some clan cats lately. The small change of the way she talks could eventually lead to bigger changes, like her showing her emotions more.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm

I just wanna say, Mercury sounds epic. I'm also about to change some things about Golau.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:25 pm

She'll get the chance to in a moment. She's got some pretty bad news that she wanted to tell the clan herself.... and it's not about Petalmist.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I think I know what it is. I dont want to ruin the surprise though..
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Pm me what you think it is.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Character name: Golau
Appearence: Bright yellow cat with red stripes covering his sides, hence the name 'Lightray' He has deep brown eyes that show a look of sadness, regret, and longing when he thinks of Moonclan. A long scar runs down his left hind leg.
Brief personality: He will do anything that he thinks is just. He hates doing bad things and always wants to help somebody in trouble, even if they are from different clans. Golau won't speak much but when he does it is usually a long speech. His wanting to help makes him reckless. This has got him in a lot of trouble.
Brief History: While he was in Moonclan his recklessness got him into a little trouble wich gave him his scar. One day he saw a starving elder and rushed to help, not noticing a badger that had been waiting to strike the elder. The badger leaped out at him and gave him the scar on his leg, the elder was also killed in the battle. He left Moonclan when thier new leader, Lleudseren(Moonstar), turned them evil. She brought in a bunch of cold-hearted rogues and killed any who stood up against her. Golau, back then, was known as Golaux or Lightray. He had no brother, nor sisters, but he had a beautiful mate, Morningcloud. Morningcloud was expecting kits when Lluedseren killed her. Shortly after Golau left, only to be captured by a twoleg. The twoleg soon after moved to America, by plane, bringing Golau with him. Golau ran from the twoleg as soon as he could, ending up in Frostclan's forest.
Which aspect(s) of this character do you want to develop more: I'd like to develope his general personality and how he really got to where he is.

his new form~
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Okay, seriously guys. This isn't a thread where only I say how to develop a character more. it would be a great help, if everyone pitched in. And yes, I know your reading this. Don't shove me off!

Golau, sounds good. You should make him talk weird, besides just a British accent.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Golau should meet someone who is a trouble maker and be friends with them and become a trouble maker himself.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Dawn(foot)=trouble maker -_-

Dusk(cloud)=Down to Earth
They keep him balnced. And yes he talks wierd because he learned very poor English. For example he would say instead of 'how are you?' 'you are how?' or something like that.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Have any of you ever heard someone speak Welsh? The Welsh have their own accent and language. So he couldn't have a British accent, it would be Welsh. One of my teachers is Welsh and man is that language crazy! There are hardly any vowels.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:52 pm

lol. Thats like all Yoda. xD

And no ive never heard someone speak welsh. Sounds crazy though. Ever hear someone speak urdu/Hindi?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 pm

No...Welsh people tend to frown upon vowles though LOL
gyda'r hwyr that means Twilight. I can't even pronounce it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next