Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Seasons

+2
MewMew100
Green Hornet
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Return of the Seasons - Page 3 Empty Re: Return of the Seasons

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 pm

(( I wanna post here but I have such bad WB so please bare with me ))

A ginger tabby tom padded towards the stream. Blaze had scented the water far off, and now he leaned down to drink from the rushing water.

A young tuxedo tom pounced on a plump gray mouse. He let the warm blood fill his mouth as he settled down on the soft grass and began to eat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

Realta padded over to Pink. "How do you like it so far?" He asked casually, tail flicking across the ground absentmindedly. "I do believe that we will manage to create a clan. It seems there is a bright future coming."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Pink dipped her head to Realta and mewed curtly, trying to hid her excitement,"Oh yes Realta, its quite lovely. And I hope Blossomclan grows strong." She shook her heavy pelt, pure white with dark cream dapples down her spine, her large ears flicking at the sounds of birds and wildlife, now they sounded less far away as if now wanting her to hunt them.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Phantom pushed himself to his paws and tried putting some weight on his bad leg. He could walk on it but that was about it. He padded over to the strange rock at the back to get a closer look at it. It had room for both herbs and cats. He padded out into the clearing and looked around.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

((*whistles boredly* Was this just forgotten about?))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

(i'm waiting for it to pick back up again Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:29 pm

(I need someone to find my kitties before I really do anything...)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

(Hmmmm......well, once Pink is done eating or Heart is finished building, one of them could lurk away to explore and find your charries.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm

(Sounds good.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:03 am

(Alrighty then!)

Finishing her rats, Pink purred in delight of having a full stomach, a small burp escaping her fuzzy maw. She glanced up, seeing Rose tenatively scopeing out the warriors den, looking a bit sketchy. It made the young she-cat giggle a bit, knowing it would take time for her mother to get used to clan life. Pink yawn, arching her back in a stretch as she wondered carelessly through her thoughts. Now that her mind was off hunger, she realized how bored she was since having fun was the last thing on her mind as a rogue. Creeping out from the hilly camp grounds, she set out towards the river (I expect they'll need water) to look for something to do. Perhaps exploring the territory will do me some good.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 pm

(Mm... I'll start with Clover.)

Clover changed direction toward the river. Perhaps he'd get lucky and find something he could eat there. His stomach rumbled, but the skinny tom ignored it. His tufted ears pricked up intently as he kept alert for any prey he might stumble into on the way there. Like before, he'd found nothing by the time he reached the water's edge.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Blinking in surprise, Pink was hidden among the banks of the river, her pink eyes glowing. Her large tufted ears twitched and she bounced up, not noticing that it could be dangerous. "Hey! You looking for food?!" Her belly was full as she waddled over to the tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Clover flinched, then scolded himself for not noticing Pink before. He glared at her with tired, toxic green eyes. "Why do you care? And shouldn't you be with your mother or something? You look a little young to be on your own." His tone wasn't harsh, just tired, like his gaze.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm

"Errrr....well, I was. But then after eating, I thought I'd go exploring. Sooooo Are you hungry?! Cause me and my mother were both starving and then this cat came to us and offered us food and shelter! Want to come?!" Her long tail lashed excitedly as she wondered if Realta would be proud about her bringing back another cat for the clan.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Clover was startled. This kit had just suddenly appeared and started offering what he'd been looking for for a long time? It seemed almost too good to be true. "Uh, I guess," he meowed. "Who would this cat be, anyway? And what's the catch?" The lynx-like tom was still semi-suspicious. He wanted to know why a cat would be going around, offering up food and shelter. It seemed strange to him.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Pink settled down in front of the tom and mewed,"I can see from your face that you probably don't believe me. My name is Pink and I was once a starving along with my mother Rose. We would go weeks without food and we often slept out in the raging elements, but then this black tom with a white splotch on his chest came to use and offered us the same thing I offered you. I went with him, followed by my mother to see it was true. We were given dens to sleep in and all the prey we could eat. Apparently, they were trying to revive a fallen clan and were gathering cats to join their Blossomclan. All are welcome and will be cared for by our leader and healer." The small she-cat then gaspes at the sight of the sun. It was begining to sink behind a large hill and she knew her mother would be enraged to see her gone. "Please, it is getting late. Come eat and rest. You do not have to stay if clan life isn't for you, but please allow us to replenish your health so that if you do go, you'll be ok."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Clover stared blankly at Pink for several moments. Blossomclan? He'd heard something about old Clans of cats that'd lived around here, but to be offered to join one that's planning to replace it? "Alright, fine. Have it your way," he finally decided. "I will come with you to see this Clan and possibly join it if the life is for me."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Dubh padded out into the nothingness that surrounded her, looking for some prey. She saw a rat sitting and nibbling on something nearby. She breathed in its scent-not tainted. She licked her lips, and creeped closer to the fat prey. In one swift leap, she had landed on the rat and dispatched it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Pink grinned and squealed out,"Yay!! Follow me!" She then bounded off, her shiny gaze flickering around. "My name's Pink by the way." Her large ears pressed back against her head as the wind buffeted them, paws soaring through the air. Its like I'm flying!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"You mentioned that already," Clover reminded her. "I'm Clover." He kept pace easily, despite his hunger and exhaustion. Lean muscles flexed underneath his thick pelt as he ran.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 pm

"Oops!" she giggled and paused to scent the air. Was she lost? No, she couldn't! Not yet!! Not when she had just found someone who might join!! Struggling to find any familiar smell, she squeaked out in surprise as a large dark cream she-cat dashed out in front of Pink, crimson and ivy eyes glowing angrily. The she-cat's stumped tail fur was bristled and puffed out to twice its size and nearly every minute, it twitched. "PINK!!! You little EERRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Clover skidded to a halt, then leaped back and unsheathed his claws. "And you are?" he growled. His fur started to bristle. After all, this cat'd just come from nowhere. And she looked mad.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Pink inched back and whimpered. "M...Momma.....I....I..." Pink glanced over to Clover before continuing,"Th-This is Clover...I'm bringing him to Blossomclan."

Rose snarled, seeing her missing daughter with some strange rogue tom. "How dare you!!!! Is this how you get your sick kicks?! Stealing little she-kits?!"

(Lol, don't take it personally. Rose is over protective of her kit and I thought it would be funny to post that XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 am

(It's definitely funny. XD)

Clover blinked and relaxed slightly, realizing this would be Pink's mother. He still kept his claws unsheathed, though "Okay, what would a starving tom who can barely care for himself want with a she-kit? Emphasis on kit. Also, I'd think you'd be a capable enough mother to notice if your kit was stolen by some passing tom. From what I've heard, she wandered away on her own."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 am

Rose's ears were pinned against her head, but she had began to calm down a but, though her tail still twitched. It always did that. "Pink....Get over here now." She stared at her kit, who dashed over to her side, looking frightened despite her normally upbeat attitude. "Now, who is this and why is he here?"

Pink chocked out the words, worried her mother would embarrass or punish her in some manor. "H-his name id Clover and I was bringing him to Blossomclan. Another addition to the clan."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next