Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Seasons

+2
MewMew100
Green Hornet
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Return of the Seasons - Page 4 Empty Re: Return of the Seasons

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 am

Phantom flicked his ears and grumbled about the noise. He pushed himself up from his sitting position and limped out of camp, following the sound of voices.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 am

Clover nodded to confirm the kit's words and sat down. "Maybe another addition," he added. "I want to see what this Clan is like before I change my entire lifestyle to fit the customs and such."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

Rose glared at Clover for a bit before retorting,"Very well, if you'd follow me, please. And the name's Rose. You would probably guess by my eyes colors." She then walked toward the hilly, green camp, carrying Pink roughly along with her.

Heart was finishing up a large rat when his wide, rounded black ears pricked up and he turned to see Phantom leaving, the crimson and black tom's toxic violet eyes gleaming.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am

Phantom stopped in his track when Rose came into view. "You look like you have burrs in your fur." He meowed. He twitched his ears towards clover. "Who's this one?" He asked.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 am

Dropping her annoying kit, Rose spat,"Pink here was being so stupid that she ran off into territory she's not familiar with and found this random tom who looked as if he were hungry enough to eat her." Turning to face her daughter, she hissed,"To the den!" and she watched as the white and cream kit ran off, tail between her legs. She sighed, sitting down to lick down her spiked fur, her stumped tail twitching once again.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:59 am

Phantom's whisker twitched at the she-cats outburst. "Kits are always going to be sticking their noses into danger, the most you can do is keep a sharp eye on them.... And I highly doubt he would of eaten her, not with all these rats around." He said reasonably.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 am

Rose knew she shouldn't argue with whom was now probably their healer, so she respectfully dipped her head to him and mewed,"Y-yes, of course." and padded after her daughter, hoping that the older tom understood her angry tone wasn't directed at him, only that the situation itself.

Heart watched as Rose left before padding up to Clover with three rats hanging from his mouth. Drooping to at the new tom's paws, he mewed,"Here. Eat as much as you can." Then turning to Phantom, he nudged the last rat before settling down to clean his face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:15 am

Phantom dipped his head and sat down with the toms. "Actually you shouldn't gorge yourself, eat to much after you've been starving and you'll make yourself sick. I'd suggest only half of that rat as it's a large one." He meowed as he sniffed at the food in front of him.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 am

Heart lowered his head in embarrassment. "Oh yes, Phantom. My mistake." He coiled his long, large-boned black tail around his massive jet black paws, his long black whiskers twitching in the sweetened breeze.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 am

"That is ok, Heart, many cats do not know and wonder why they get sick after eating." Phantom meowed with a smiled. He bit into one of the rats and swiped his tongue around his jaws. "This is an excellent piece of prey."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 am

Heart smiled, blinking in reply and his right eyes looked like a heart of pitch black. "Well, are there any herbs that you need collecting? I could accompany you if you wish. I've finished expanding the warriors den as it seemed a bit small."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:18 am

"I'm not a cannibal," Clover'd muttered to himself after Rose's comment. To Heart, he meowed a quick "Thank you" and had started eating, not much, as Phantom had suggested. He enjoyed the taste. Often, he had trouble with catching rats for some reason. If he knew why he didn't seem to be able to catch them, he probably wouldn't even be in this situation.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 am

Dubh padded back to camp, holding a fat rat in her jaws. She shivered a bit, despite her failing to be that cold.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:20 am

Heart paused a moment aftee asking his question, wondering if that had been his best idea. What if I brought something poisonous back, or stung myself on some nettle? He shuttered and confessed,"You know what? I think I'll just herb-find to the expert and I'll go look for something less life threatening to do." Chuckling nervously, he padded away from Phantom and Clover, his sleek blood red pelt shimmering in the evening light. Perhaps he'd go to the river for a cool drink. He padded out of the darkening hillside camp and wandered off into the wilderness, large black paws crushing long grass wherever he went. He was finally in the wild.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:15 pm

(Bump?)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down