Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to South Park

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Welcome to South Park Empty Welcome to South Park

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 am

Welcome to South Park, the Roleplay of epic southparkness. The charries are mostly preset (Kenny, Cartman, Kyle, Stan, etc.) but you can make new ones, if you ask me. Whoever calls which character first gets whoever it is. If you don't get a main charrie, you'll probably want one to make one. I've already got Kenny.

form for new charrie:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

In case you don't know, these are what the guys are like:
Kenny Mccormick: Doesn't talk much, and his voice is always muffled by his orange hoodie. He doubles as Mysterion, the portector of South Park. He dies all the time but always comes back.
Kyle Brovloski: He is one of the smartest kids in the class, and usually shows compassion. Along with Stan he is the voice of reason. He is Jewish, which Cartman always rips on him for. He hates Cartman's guts. If you say the right thing, he can be manipulated. He doubles as The Human Kite with Coon & Friends.
Stan Marsh: Stan is compassionate like Kyle, but can be quite the cynical asshole if he chooses. But he usually doesn't choose that and tries to solve the problems that he encounters. He doesn't really like Cartman, either. He doubles as Toolshed with Coon & Friends.
Eric Cartman: Big fat asshole. All the others hate him. They call him Cartman, not Eric. He doubles as The Coon, who was rejected from Coon and Friends soon after it started because he was an asshole. He briefly teamed up with Prof. Chaos, but now is teamed up with The Dark Lord Cthulu. He loves his cat, Mr. Kitty.
Leopolt "Butters" Stoch: Butters is really sweet. He is sometimes called gay, bicurious, etc. He has a horrible past that haunts him, but he's still quite optimistic. He doubles as Professer Choas, reaker of havic, with his assistant Dr. Dissaray. He was turned to the life of crime by rejection, when he was shunned he revolted. Most of his plans to take over the world are retarded. He is really easily manipulated.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Welcome to South Park Empty Re: Welcome to South Park

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 pm

(Until someone else wants them, I have Cartman, Kenny, Butters, Stan, Kyle, etc.
But I'll mostly use Samuel.)

Samuel walked down the street, followed by his cat, Hellraiser, who was meowing. "What is it?" He asked, shifting his jacket to cover up a spot of crimson liquid on his shirt. The small black kitty turned around, staring in the direction of a regular girl. "Jade? What about her?" Samuel asked, looking confused. Pft, as if the cat would really tell him.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Trinity walked slowly up behind her sister. "BOO!!" she yelled, laughing. Her bird, Derpy fluttered onto her shoulder. Trinity bounced around. "I can't wait for school!!"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Jade was stadning at the edge of the street, her attention flooding into the iphone she held in her hands. In her pocket was a sligshot and her other pocket sagged, obviously filled with many silver balls to shoot with. Her green eyes glanced around every so often, catching an idea of who was nearby.

Jade ignored her sister, only answering back with a shrugged and an "ehhh."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Trinity laughed. "Hey I gotta joke!!.....Wait I forgot....oh well. Hey, who's that kid over there?" she asked, looking at Samuel.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Samuel walked over to the two girls, glancing at Hellraiser dissaprovingly. "Hey," He said simply.

(The cat's mind: Jade's the one with that epic cat, right?
What gender is Jade's cat?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Trinity gasped. "Hey, dude!! What's your name? 'Cause I'm Trinity." The girl batted her eyelashes. She wasn't flirting or anything, she just batted her lashes a lot for no reason.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 pm

"I'm Samuel. And this is Hellraiser," Samuel said, gesturing to his cat, who was pawing at Jade's leg. He glanced nervously at the ground. He hated socializing.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Trinity giggled. "Don't be shy!! We don't bite!! Well, maybe Jade does, but.....Anyway, why is this town so barren? Aren't there any other people?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm

(Sooty...female) Jade's gaze didn't leave her phone as she replied blankly,"Yeah...Jade. " She then whistled and a thin cat leaped from over a fence and walked over to her owner. "Sooty, perch." At the command, the cat leaped onto Jade's shoulder, its blue gray eyes cold. Jade stroked the cat and mused,"Good little Sootzy."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Trinity sighed. "I'm sooooo bored. I want to go talk to some birds....or some people....or a tree." She ran off, bumping into some fat asshole on accident.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm

"Hey! Watch where you're going, bitch-whore!" Cartman yelled, his voice shrill. He turned around to see that kid, he thought her name was Trinity. "Fuck you!"

"God dammit, Hellraiser..." Samuel muttered, as soon as he saw the other cat. "Sorry for bothering you, but apprently Hellrasier knew you had a cat....he's always looking for another one..." He muttered crossly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

(This is fun Razz )

Trinity laughed. "Why don't you stop taking up all the space then, fat-ass!!!" She flipped him the bird.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Jade shrugged and put away her phone, obviously bored with it now. "Hey, who's that fat kid who's getting burned over there. Doesn't he know that she could suck out his blood?" she chuckled, pointing at Cartman.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 pm

"Oh, that's Cartman. He's a total sadistic asshole. But you might want to watch out. He made Scott Tenorman eat his own parents because he stole sixteen dollars and twelve cents. But he's mostly just a lazy fat-ass eating chips," Samuel said casually. As if eating your own parents was normal in this town. But it was. "But if you're Jewish by any chance, don't let him know. He hates Jews."

"Well at least I'm....SCREW YOU, I'M GOING HOME!" Cartman yelled, running away. He tripped over his own blubber and fell flat on his face not 4 feet away.

(So fun. I can hear Kyle saying: TAKE THAT, FAT-ASS!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Trinity laughed and walked over to him. She crouched down. "Well, bye." She patted his head and stood up to go meet other people. She began to walk. "Hope to see you in school." she giggled. She thought it was all just a game.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:47 pm

As soon as Trinity was out of hearing range, Cartman vowed to make her life miserable. Miserable! He would start by ridding her of her sister.....muhahahahaha! "Haha, fat-ass!" Kyle called from across the street; Eric was still flat on his face on the sidewalk. "Screw you, fucking Jew!" Cartman yelled, "You looking for pennies?"

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Trinity waved at Kyle. She giggled at the thought of the fat kid trying to get up.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Kyle waved back at Trinity; No reason not to be nice.

Cartman tried to get to his feet, but failed miserably and only managed to roll over onto his back. He waved his hands and feet in the air helplessly for a moment, before righting himself. He walked back home, grumbling about getting revenge, killing Jews, and, of course, eating some cheese puffs.

Stan walked behind Kyle, laughing at Cartman. Kenny chuckled, too.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Jade boredly walked over to Cartman and replied coolly,"You need help fatty, or are you just fucking the ground or something?" She towered over the fat kid, the large pot leaf on her shirt a bit brighter in the light. She then kicked Cartman's stomach when he didn't reply, her green eyes blankly casted upon Eric.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"Waht do you want, druggie?" Cartman asked, extremely pissed off. He weakly punched her arm. Wow, this was turning out worse than that time he fought Wendy Testaburger.

(That episode was awesome...)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Trinity walked over to the three dudes. Her face was happy. "Hi, I'm Trinity. Wanna watch my sister beat up that pudgy kid?" she asked, a sweet smile on her face.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 pm

"Nothing better than watching Cartman get his ass kicked by a girl. Again," Kyle said, chuckling slightly. "I'm Kyle, by the way."
"Hey, I'm Stan," Stan said, eyes trained on Jade.
"Mrph hmphu muphun," Kenny mumbled.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Trinity smiled. "Coolio. Let's watch." She looked at Kenny. "Um, by the way, what did you say? I can't understand you, sorry."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 pm

"He said his name's Kenny," Kyle said, being Kenny's translator always ended up being his job. "Gmhp mphumm!" Kenny mumbled, which translated to 'Dumbfuck!', but Kyle didn't say that.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum