Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Rider Discussion

+2
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Rider Discussion Empty Dragon Rider Discussion

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:57 am

Until such a time as enough of you agree to this idea and I finish planning the plot and other bothersome things I'll have this here for discussions about this possible future rp

I'll just leave this bit of info here:

Races
- Onis Islanders
- Lapons.
- Cypen Forest Elves.

Onis Islanders: The Onisie live off the cost of Laponda on the Onis Archipelago. The Onisie are a jovial race and there are many celebrations on the islands throughout the year, celebrating anything from the anniversary of settling on the islands to a young man’s first catch. The women are petit and curvy, what they lack in size they make up for in stubbornness and spirit. The men are not much taller but are broad of shoulder and lean of muscle, you’d be hard pressed to find anyone out of shape on the islands. The most defining characteristic of the islanders though is the striking contrast between their skin and hair. The skin of the Onisie is a permanent golden brown from a life in the sun and yet their hair comes in all shades of orange and red.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rider Discussion Empty Re: Dragon Rider Discussion

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:04 am

OMG!!! Azalya would fit in PERFECTLY with the Onisies! Being stubborn and having long crimson hair that she ends up having to cut short...I don't know why, but it fits!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:06 am

I'll be playing an Onisie as well. I haven't got her name figured out yet but I will soon.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 am

Shweet!!

I'm hoping to get to play an elf too, but I'm still trying to come up with her name Razz I figured Fawn was too simple and uncreative for a name of an elf, consider the names I come up with at random.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 am

Lapon Citizens: The Kingdom of Lapon is rich in history and magic. The capital Loda is home to both the Sorcerers guild and the Great Library. The people of Lapon are a tranquil race; they rarely go to war and prefer to spend their time simply living their lives. Farmer’s farm, Writers write and the nobility of the land enjoy quiet afternoons with tea, biscuits, friends and a good book. Schooling is important in the Kingdom of Lapon and there are places of learning scattered throughout the land. In looks the people of Lapon are an average race, skin tone and colour of hair is varied and as is height and build.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 am

Elves: The Elves of Cypen forest do not interact with people outside their race if they can help it. They prefer to keep their ancient secrets and magic’s to them and if it was entirely up to them only Elves could be riders, but then, it was up to the Dragon’s. The Elves magic is tied to their forest and the further they are from it the weaker they become, both in magical strength and in health, though Elfish Riders are not held back in this way. Cypen Elves are tall, with creamy pale skin and hair that ranges from dark brown to midnight black, they tend to keep it long and neatly groomed.

(These are rough drafts and may be changed in the future.

Note: moving on to my iPod)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 am

(Kay.)

Yay, Faulyne shall be a doe-like elf.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 am

My rider will be Onisie and I will have a Sorcerer from Lapon

I know his name will be Michael and he will be researching the riders and how their magic is different from the norm
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:53 am

My rider is onisie named Azalya Kroi.

She'll later on meet Faulyne Kyne who will help teach her to balance her magic and become one with nature. I haven't decided if I want my dragon to be a female of male yet....hmmm, cuz I have a name for both.

Teah - F
Xepher - M
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 am

I've got the name for my rider. Kyla Miraka and her dragon will be male, haven't got his name though.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 am

I believe that I like the name Teah more than Xepher for a dragon, considering how it'll look. I guess I'll be going with female...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:08 am

Hmm I wonder what I should name my dragon. I'll probably go with something Celtic.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 am

Nice. What color was yours gonna be. I was going to do some great, elaborate design, but now I'm just gonna be lazy and use this: Dragon Rider Discussion Golden10 I mean, its a nice design. Not too simple, not too complex, and its pretty shiny.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:25 am

Orange with purple markings.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:30 am

Ooooo pretty!

I remember in the past, I have three different dragons from three riders. One was dark purple with gold marks, another was pink with light blue and silver markings, and the final was a pure white dragon with light cream markings. I also had a big black dragon with charcoal and crimson colors, but he ended up dying. I forget how. Anyways, I think I'm gonna finally head to bed. G'night.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:36 am

G'night.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 pm

This looks interesting...Although I almost don't want to join, I'll do it anyways!

My rider will be named Draria, jus because it was the first thing that popped into my head. Her dragon will be female and it will be shining sapphire with wavy sea-green marking along her sides and warm, honey-colored eyes.
If that's cool with you, Rose. I don't really know shit about anything.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Well if your not sure just wait and see untill I put all the info up.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Seems very interesting.

Is this is at all related to the Inheritance cycle, though?
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm

No, the world I am making is entirely stand alone, though I might take a few cues from some of the dragon riding books I've read.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Blake is convinced that it is partly Eragon. Is it?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:08 pm

(YES THERE IS INSPIRATION FROM ERAGON, BUT THE WORLD IS MY OWN.

ALSO I MET Christopher Paolini Yesterday, he was adorable and had the cutest American accent. I wanted to wrap him up an take him home.)

Magic’s

- Witches
- Sorcerers
- Summoners
- Shamans
- Riders

Witches: A witches magic revolves around the strength of their mind and the steadfastness of their will power. Witches are born with their powers and must work day and night to keep them under wraps. The strongest witches can defeat and enemy simply by crushing their mind under the witches own vaster one. A Witches power is not confined to simple mind control though, their psychic powers are much stronger than that and vary from telekinesis to telepathy, a second sight (either seeing the spirit world or into the future) and empathetic powers. All witches go through a rite of passage of sorts on their 16 birthday were they must earn a familiar of their own, by either winning a battle of wills with an Other World Creature or empathetically binding themselves to an animal native to their homeland. Witches can be born into any of the human races. (The diverse people of Lapon, Onisie and the people of shadow step province. ect.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Kewl. Just needed to know that. Witches sound kewl...

And that sounds awesome. I don't really care for meeting celebrities, unless they are Matt Stone or Trey Parker...Or Seth Mcfarlane. South Park and Family Guy creators.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Damn, now I want a witch character.....Okay, screw my Elf charrie!! I'm gonna have a Cat-Witch!! Or perhaps a Weasel Witch? *runs to make character forms*
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm writing up the magic types profiles in the order seen in the witches post, but you may have to wait a while since my Brothers using the comp. there is also going to be a section on vampires, werewolves and other creatures.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next