Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild - Page 5 Empty Re: PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Mori chuckled and reached one stubby arm over his head, scratching behind one thin ear as his eyes closed contently and a toothy grin gleamed. "Heheh thank you, Guildmaster ma'am. And sorry, Swoobat." Clearing his throat, he nodded and continued. "From what I heard, we shall be given a room here at the guild and shall join in Snowcrest apprentice task to learn and study the ways of a different culture- same as Team Bane in Ashland- Hmm?" He paused, the ear he had just been scratching twitching from the approaching sound of walking. "Seems they've arrived."

~

As the traveling group from Jewelspring began to arrive at Windhowl, those carrying luggage, such as supportive fans of Ashland or merchants, headed towards the Hidden Valley's villa- the central hub of Windhowl besides Snowcrest, and those who carried nothing but a Treasure Bag continued along up the rugged mountainside to reach the snow-hidden guild.

"Woah!! So this Snowcrest?! Its so pretty here!!" Aelita chimed, her cheery face beaming as she stood in the snow beside her small partner.

"Meh- I guess. If you like the cold, that it." scoffed a Meowth, his tow-toned eyes rolling as his claws clutched at the soft scarf around his neck, tightening it as if to show how cold he was.

Two voice snickered as the shadowy bodies of a pair of Sableye walked up. "I know it doesn't seem like much just looking at its exterior..." the violet male chittered. The shiny female giggled and added,"...but we've been here before, and its quite surprising. So much more color than in your dingy guild." The two clutched each others hands and the regular Sableye tilted his head back, and in a mock-somber voice, he cooed,"Oh, but dear Topaz- Snowcrest has nothing on the color of our sweet Jewelspring Village! I can only hope that the villa of Windhowl is just as elegant!" "Too true, my brother!"

The Meowth rolled his holly colored eyes once more and sighed. "That's because Ashland is made solely out of steel and stone. Damn, you two sure are idiots, aren't you?"

The gingery bronze ghost-type cackled in her smooth, rich voice and mused,"Oh Felix- calm down, won't you? You always get so worked up! You should be happier- we joined Ashland's apprenticing program just last night so that you'd be able to enter in the games, so aren't you glad? You know, without us, you'd be lucky even to get a seat for the show!!"

"Its Phoenix! And yeah, I know....whatever." He grumbled to himself,"If only you two weren't such dunces..." and turned away, facing the large gates standing before them all. Well- here goes! Ashland is officially welcome among Snowcrest for the next two weeks......Great.

(I say two weeks- the first week is to set up and sell admission. The second it for the games themselves.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild - Page 5 Empty Re: PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm

"Yes of course, of course," Ninetales mewed cheerily. She gave a bright smile.

Desire, looking at the job postings, snatched down a rescue mission sent from a distressed Magmar about her child, Magby, who'd been lost in Snowmelt Springs. Before she set off for the mission, she scampered to the city of Windhowl, where she noticed the arriving of the people of Jewelspring. I wonder what wares I'll find this time, she thought.

(First post will soon be edited to include another service from the town of Windhowl.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:31 pm

(Yaaaayyy!!)

"Hmm? Oh well looky looky! It seems one of the great Snowcrest apprentices has graced us with her presence." snickered the dark, unamused voice of Phoenix as he peered at the other Meowth over his shoulder before turning to look back at the pair of older Sableye standing before him. He rolled his green and crimson eyes as he caught Topaz's scowl and mewed tartly,"What? You know its true."

"Oh shut up, Felix!" The shiny ghost type hissed, swatting his soft head with her hard, scaly hand before grinning widely and musing,"I wonder if she's here to purchase wares?! Why, brother, I think we may have a chance to show off some of our curios!!" She cupped her toothy mouth, chuckling as she used her other free hand to grip her brother's.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me- you two actually brought along your business?! You said this would be a like a vacation- you know, I'm tired of this haggling job of yours'. Now that you guys are apprentices, you're gonna stop this, aren't you?" the male Meowth grumbled under his breath as his supposed 'team members' took off without paying him half a glance. I wonder how well Team Sakura and Kage are doing at the guild now? Huh? He turned a bit and gave a forced sigh- his face seemed to drop even more as he saw the luxury-workers Delcatty and Espeon dragging along a pampered-looking Purrloin. "Great- more of them, huh? Well, I guess this is their town..."

~

"What in Mew's name are you supposed to be?!" Yui's screech rose up in a frayed volume, her squinted eyes practically opened wide.

"Hey, don't be rude! That's no way to talk to my Suki-chan!" A small Eevee growled as Aelita sighed, crouching over to fix the pink bow that had become wrinkled on her young partner's neck.

"But we studied about every type there is- but what ARE YOU?!" The Skitty gripped her head with her tiny, stubby paws and yowled out in the air, causing her team members to dash frantically about in worry. "Yui?! Yui?! Are you okay?! YUI?!?"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 pm

(I posted just for you.)

Desire gazed over at the Pokemon she could just barely here, giving them a strange look before slowly padding over. "Would you happen to be seeling anything?" She asked, studying each one carefully. Two Sableye-the strange Pokemon had always put her in a state of unease, especially since they wouldn't be affected by her normal-type moves, just in case she needed to attack. Other then them, there was another Meowth that seemed much different than she.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 pm

(Yay!! I'd hug you if I could!! XD)

Stitch grinned and chuckled,"Are we selling anything?! Why, young lady- we are the fabulous Team Gusto, set on finding something for everyone!!" He danced around, still clutching his sister's hand and he cackled as the shiny female started to speak. "He means to say we run a most pristine establishment back in Jewelspring!! A curio shop full of fantastic wares from our explorations. Treasure beyond belief!!"

"Yeah right. I wouldn't buy it if I were you- those two may seem all nice and junk, and they are, but they can be so brainless that they forget what's really precious." Phoenix grumbled, walking up with his arms crossed, eyes leering. "I mean, they weren't even supposed to bring anything with them- they're apprentices now and business should be the last thing on their mind-"

"Hush up!" Topaz hissed, swatting the cream cat pokemon on the back of his head with the blunt top of her clawed hand. "Don't listen to him, girly- he's just bitter. Always has been, always will be. Now, what was it you were looking for? I'm sure we can offer you a better deal than those Shellos shoppers over there. All they brought was what was small enough to carry."

~

Yui was now frothing from her maw, laying on her side as her eyes were wide open and glazed over, appearing very dead-looking. However, unlike themselves, Toruka and Chiroro were not by their Skitty friend's side, for they too were struck with astonishment. "Chi-Chi-Chiro....ro...? D-Do you s-s-see...." Toruka softly murmured, his voice seeming lost for the moment as he contemplated darting his gaze to his partner or keeping it upon the pair of pokemon who opposed him.

"Y-y-yeah....To-To-To-To....." Chiroro looked as if he were on the verge of tears. It had to be a hallucination. There just was no way in the world that the two standing before his team and Guild were really here. "W-wh-where's Lady N-N-Ninetai-" He froze as the strange pink Pokemon beside the Eevee leaned over to the creature who had caused Yui to faint and Chiroro's heart froze.

Aelita murmured softly, her eyes still on the team outside the gates of Snowcrest and paw wrapped protectively around Shinzō. "Uintā, do you know if Haru-senpai and Natsu-san have gotten what you needed at Windhowl? I think we may need Haru-chan's  persuasive skills for them to let us in."

"Not yet, Aelita. I'm sure there's pretty of excitement going on in Windhowl for them to get held up a bit." The creature gave a bit of a worried look with her golden eyes.

~

"NATSU, KEEP UP!!!!"

"I'm sorry, Haru-chan, but there were some shops that the other Gakusei were looking at and it took my attention away! I'm sorry."

"Oh Natsu-bō, if you weren't so cute and awkward, I would've just left you here to become lost. Now hurry! Rakka-kun and Uintā-Kōhai are needing supplies!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5