Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild - Page 4 Empty Re: PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:37 pm

((Crap, forgot to reply. XD))

Evelina sighed in agreement, following her partner further. She gazed nervously around each corner - she was starting to get a little freaked again - wary of being attacked suddenly. Her eyes couldn't detect anything at the moment. But then, she'd been surprised before. What she should've been doing was trying to sense the aura of any nearby Pokemon, but she still couldn't.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild - Page 4 Empty Re: PMD: Explorers - Snowcrest Exploration Guild

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 pm

A Nuzleaf, grinning wickedly, scampered out from the shadows. It's sharp leaves were met by drawn claws as Desire sliced through the thin, green membranes aimed at her. "Too easy," She hissed coldy, leaping into the air with her powerful back legs and landing, a flurry of claws, on the Pokemon with a loud thud. It fell to the ground and, trying to piece together what had happened, was scored with dozens of scratch marks.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 pm

She woke again, her body feeling so much more refreshed. With a yawn, the Skitty could only barely taste the hint of herbs around her, and from a glance at the window, she could tell she had been asleep for a few hours. Was it sunset? Or sunrise? She couldn't tell, but she last remembered the last time she glimpsed at the sky, it was a pale, milky blue, barely littered with clouds; but now, it was a deep scarlet and violet with no clouds at all. Yui sighed, her throat still raspy, but now able to speak again. "To-Toruka?" her voice creaked, seeing the Cubchoo passed out on cot near her own. It was clear he was only recently moved there. She then heard a soft sound, like the dripping of dew in the morning and she looked down, her gaze softening. Rolling down the metal legs of the makeshift bed was little droplets of water- the same water that moistened Toruka's bedding and gave it a sour stink. But then she understood what it really was- it wasn't water, but actually Toruka's mucus dribble, and her blood turned to ice. He must have been in bad, bad shape to be in this sorry of a condition. She felt her heart sink, as if it were all her fault. Then there was a jolt in her brain. "Chiroro?!" She hadn't forgotten her other teammate, but he hadn't come to mind as she only saw Toruka.

"Y-Yui? You're awake?!" The tawny tan bear Pokemon stumbled through the door, a worried, yet excited gleam in his big, yet beady eyes. He was in sure a state of shock to see his leader already up and moving only after about 16 hours of rest since the attack that his paw wasn't even in his mouth. "Yui, oh you're okay!?"

The pink Pokemon cringed at the excitement in her partner's voice, but shrugged it off. She knew he must have been worried sick over the two of them. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. What's got you so riled up, Private?"

"You haven't heard- Oh wait! Of course you haven't heard!! Yui- the Great Sabora is coming!!

The tiny cat creature was struck with awe. Chiroro couldn't have been telling the truth! Sabora was the great treasure hunter, or scourer, around these parts, and though she is said to be quite friendly and generous, she has rarely been seen in public, by the public. "N-n.....no!! No waaay! What business does she have here with the guild?!"

Chiroro grunted, looking puzzled. "We don't know, but everyone who knows thinks its supposed to be really important- she's even bringing her own Team Relic!"

This made Yui's legs feel weak and she fell backwards onto her rump, wincing at how much her hindquarters still ached. "B-but she works solo now!! I th-thought they were broken up........Team Relic.............Team Relic...."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Eve watched with interest as her partner shredded the dark and grass type. "Is it dead?" she asked, taking a step forward - then she tensed as a chill ran down her back. She spun around an instant before the large Pokemon ((Zangoose, maybe? I don't know what's in this dungeon)) lashed out violently with slash. She barely avoided having it slice open her stomach, reflexively jerking backward and sideways so its sharp claws cut into her side.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm

"It'll be dead," Desire replied, her claws growing iny black and long as daggers. With a powerful night slash, a rift of skin opened in the Zangoose's side-not enough to kill, but it would prove hard to cope with. She sighed. Why must all Pokemon be so hostile? They should just let her pass. But, ah, this was not the way of the world.

(I'm not sure what's in the dungeon either. Pretty much any grass type is fine, toss in some normals, a bug here and there, maybe a dark or two.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Evelina grimaced, pressing her paws to the painful scratch. "How much further do we need to go?" she asked. The Riolu felt a twinge of pride when her voice still came out normal, with no tremble to it.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 pm

(Intervene Time!!! XD)

A swift buffet of wind sliced past the two apprentices, far enough to not injure them, but close enough to send a quick chill down their arms closest to the breeze. A sharp rustling nearby from where the 'attack' came from revealed another of the furry, white and crimson creatures with long claws- though, this one seemed different. Not only were his eyes a bright yellow rather than the usual red, but her wore a ragged red cloth like a bandanna on his head, covering his small, scarred ears. Twitching his nose, he emitted a loud sound that seemed to formed of a high-pitched chitter and a low-key snarl. "Speak! Who are you and what business do you have here!" He rose one arm, the claws on it turned a dark, sickening shade of indigo-violet, a sneer on his face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"I am Desire, and my partner is Evelina. We are hear simply to practice going through; we mean no harm to you nor Pokemon here. We attack those who attack us, and that only. We are members of the Snowcrest Guild, and we must clear this dungeon to graduate. I have spokemon, and now may I inquire who you may be?" Desire meowed formally, a cynical, disapproving look in her eyes.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:54 pm

With a chuckling grin, the Zangoose threw both paws up, the violet receding and becoming covered by a layer of flames,"The name's Zombelle- the ragtag rascal of the wild world! Snowcrest Guild, huh? Hmmm....so its nearby? Good- I can take my time then!"

(Note: I'm bringing in Zombelle, Sabora, and maybe Sarabi- but only from time to time, kinda like Icefern and Goldenstreak in FC I. They're only here to get info on the disease from Ninetails.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 pm

"Take your time with what?" Desire snarled, claws erupting from her paws, which she held tense at her sides. A sneer donned her face, and she was painfully aware of the scar on her stomach. She always wondered what people thought of her-did they think, 'She is tough to have such a scar and suffer no fierces wounds,' or did they think, 'She is foolish to let down her gaurd of recieve such a wound.' Desire would never know.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Zombelle lunged at the pair, but at the last second, the fire-pawed Zangoose sprang over their heads with surprisingly powerful hind legs, laughing roughly. "Ehh, taking my time to get there. I'm sure I can snack a bit before the meeting with Ninetails," he growled playfully as he ran off on all fours. But then he stopped, and spoke to himself. "Wait? Will that piss Sabora off?! Oh crap!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Desire, driven by an intense curiousity, scampered after Zombelle quietly. Why was she suddenly so interested? Personality shifts came at the worst times; she could feel her identity slowly melding with that of another. Her eyes changed from cold and calculating to concerned and blunt. It wasn't too much of a difference at first sight, but it could completely change the situation.

(Would it be wrong is Lindsey was mooning over Zombelle?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:45 pm

(Well, just so you know this Zombelle is not based off my Zangoose from Hybrids, but actually from an old RP on PF where Zommie's character was originally made- and with his odd style personality being crude, always looking for and picking fights, and drooling over Sabora. He is also extremely over protective of her, even though she is stronger than him. I'm actually basing all my Team Relich charries off that old PF rp.)

With a sharp growl, Zombelle whipped around and hissed,"What? You looking for a fight?!" His gaze then soften and he added,"Hey, wanna guide me to your guild? I'll make sure you get your reward for your training."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm

(What was that RP called, if you by chance remember? It sounds like you liked it.)

"Why should I trust you? How do I know you won't attack my Guildmaster?" Desire-or Trista-asked, letting a low hiss escape her maw. She was cleaning dirt from her claw as if she didn't care, but the curiousity, hatred, and slight annoyance burning in her eyes said otherwise.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Standing up on his back legs, Zombelle scraped his long claws together before yowling loudly,"Why, haven't you heard of me? Zombelle, the great fighter of the dispersed, legendary Team Relic! Partner of the grand scourer Sabora, and the pretty cool guardian of the Dungeon, Sarabi. I'm supposed to meet them at the Guild for a talk with Ninetails about some plague."

(I was called Pokemon's Life, and it was quite a free RP. But it restarted and I got left behind, so I quit it. It was the same RP that I told you guys about where one dude killed my charries, then brought them back, killed them again, and got banned.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 am

"The plague? Ah, yes, Ninetales mentioned a meeting of the sort," Desire said flatly, gazing skeptically at Zombelle a moment. He seemed sincere, if a little cocky and annoying. "I do wish you well travels, the Guild is quite far from here."

(Bored.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Zombelle snorted and tightened the crimson piece of cloth tied over the top of his head, pinning his ears down and returned to standing on his four paws. "Whatever kid. Just stick close to that partner of yours and continue that training of ours and hell! Maybe you two will become famous one day?! Like me!!" As he finished, he was off, dashing his furry body towards the horizon- even pouncing on any slight movement that he seemed to pass.

Suri looked to Reme and then to Aria as they walked along, all three youths sporting their various green bows as they pattered through the guild towards the pair of bulletin boards. Hopes high, Team Bow was expecting a job that wasn't too difficult, nor too easy, and certainly one that wouldn't put their client in danger if they failed....like their last one. Suri was smart and she knew it, and yet, she felt utterky stupid knowing that she seemed to put more effort into having her team show their worth to Zephyr rather than into their mission. And it cost them the life of Weedle.

"Hey Suri. Look up, I'm sure everything will be fine this time around- I'm sure of it!" Reme forced out in a cheery facade, though his sky blue eyes depicted a tinge of guilt. After all, he felt it was his fault for both the failure of last week's mission and the state his leader was in- it being him that was butting heads with their 'guest' the most and leaving it up to Suri to strive to make the Zebstrika more comfortable with their presence.

"There you go- See Suri? Reme's got the right idea with keeping his head high. Let's not dwell within the past- you of all pokemon know that most of all!" tweeted the Swablu quickly, her frosty white beak glinted with a twist of a smile as great as she could make it, the two thin feathers on the top of her round body twitching as the feel of an odd presence seemed to float of the air around the guild.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 am

"Could it have really been.......just an illusion?"

"No....a lost spirit, Reme. Not an illusion."

"B-but you're saying he's....d-dead, Suri?"

Team Bow stood in a group within their room, shocked looks on both Reme and Aria's faces as they watched the careful expression their leader carried. They couldn't believe it- had the Zangoose that Team Freeze claimed to meet really have been the wayward ghost of a lost and confused Zombelle?! The youngsters sighed and jerked their heads up as the excited scurrying of feet pummeled the ground overhead- a sign that newcomers were here.

~

"Hmmm So this is the place?!"

"Its sooooo warm here!!"

"Yeah, despite the frosty exposition. I think we'll do quite well here, Mori, Omi."

"Yupperz!"

(I have, like, no inspiration right now...)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:29 pm

In a den laden with snow, the Ninetales lay on her side, eyes staring blankly at a bat-like face, chest heaving up and down.
"Guildmaster? Are you okay?" Swoobat's worried voice floated through the air, his wings flapping up and down, gliding him across the room as if he were pacing.
"I'm fine," she said smoothly. Just a few seconds later, her eyes grew bright with fire and she barked, "No you're not!"
"Guildmaster?"
"I'm perfectly calm. I'm going wild!" Flames poured from her mouth, nearly singing Swoobat's wings. The layer of snow melted into water, puddling on the uneven stone floor. "Tell me again, Swoobat, who am I talking to?"
"Oh, Guildmaster Ninetales, what has become of you?" Swoobat moaned, dropping to the floor. He tottered on unsteady legs, staring at the ground.
"What do you mean?! I TOLD YOU, I'M PERFECTLY FINE!!!"

The fierce roar echoed through the guild. Desire sighed. Guildmaster is going through one of her episodes. Oh, I hope she doesn't get one of her headaches.

(I just don't know what to do with my apprentices.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"Hmm? Well, what is this? You there, little Pokemon- are you doing okay?" A bright, beady eye peered through a crack in the door leading into the Guildmaster's room as the body of a large, unidentifiable Raichu came lumbering up. He wore a slightly troubled look as he peered over to where Swoobat was cowering away from the flames that scattered about the room before disappearing with a low hiss into the snow. Tilting his head, the electric pokemon peered deeper into the room and jumped a little before settling back down into where his long feet had sunken through the snow to the chilled-earthy ground. "Is that....Snowcrest's Guildmaster? I have to say- she just as intimidating as Guildmaster back home, even more if you add her temper." He added the last part under his breath before pushing into the room and walking slowly over to the psychic and flying type.

~

"Grrr! When are they gonna get here already?!" The tiny pink and cream cat creature marched around the outside of the snowy guild's entrance, her slitted eyes peering down the rugged, jagged path that led up to where she stood. With a sudden harshness, the Skitty whipped her head around to leer at the two bear pokemon sitting idly behind her- the Cubchoo on a small, icy rock as he watched his leader pace, and the Teddiursa sitting in a small pile of snow, mindlessly playing as he dug a small snow moat around his body with his sticky, honey-glazed paws. "Toruka! Why haven't they arrived yet?! Its nearly dawn and the Ashland guild has yet to arrive for the Apprentice Tournaments!! And to think we'd be named the awesome winners of the scouring event that Suri's team came up with!!" She paused as the ice-type began to speak.

"Well, Yui, it is possible that Team Bow would have quite the chance of winning that one- like you said, it was their idea and Aria's specialty is search-and-retrieve. Statistics would have it that-"

"Oh shut up, Toruka! Its always you with your stats and tactics, isn't it?! Chiroro- you're our best scavenger!! Do you think you've got a chance?!"

The cheery pokemon giddily laughed and threw his arms into the air, sending a clod of snow showering down upon himself as he howled,"SNOW!!"

The Skitty smirked and mewed coolly,"See, Toruka? Snowy-McNumnuts over there's got the right idea! We need to have energy and excitement for this thing!! Now, let's wait these suckers out! I'm gonna make sure that Team Kuma is going to be the first Snowcrest explorer team to see the competition and learn their weaknesses!! HA!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:57 pm

(That moment when you accidently refresh the page in the middle of a post and want to die.)

"A visitor?" Ninetales asked, her voice smooth like velvet. The distraction pushed away the strange illness of her mind, where one part of her mind challenged her worth and the other side timidly defended. She rose to a sitting position, tall and regal, smiling down at the little electric-type Pokemon.
"Guildmaster...?" Swoobat asked weakly, vaguely raising a wing before he trailed off.
"Swoobat!" Ninetales scolded sharply, "I'm speaking to a guest!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The yelling's stopped? Usually it would last for hours. Desire smiled despite herself, for once peaceful. All of her personalities constantly tried to break free and take control, but now they were trainquill in her mind. The truth of it was that worry for her Guildmaster ran deep through her being, and a stop to the insane attitude was always a relief. It was almost unbearable to see her leader as such.

Kira let out a fierce yowl of frustration, turning on her sister with claws unsheathed. "Worthless! Why do you insist on coming on these mission! Look at what you've done-spare money? Gone! Scarves we found? Gone! All because you had to go about and throw yourself in danger at every corner. Look at this!" After her tirade she threw a couple of light tan seeds at Lindsey. "Plain seeds! I'm fresh out of reviver seeds! Is it not a sign that I had to take every one in my collection just for you to travel ten floors?!"
"K-K-Kira..." Lindsey trailed off, a painful look in her eyes. Tears started to stream down her face and she scampered away on all fours, opposed to the usual way she walked on her two back legs. "Keep my beauty products-I don't need them anymore!"
Kira backed up a few steps, a look of horror and sorrow plastered across her face. What have I done? She's my sister!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 pm

(I'm assuming the sisters are outside the Guild...)

Bright, gentle gazes peered in astonishment through the bushes as the darkness of early morning still lingered. "Oh my, my! Dearie me!! That pretty face of yours- its all soiled with tears!!"

"Yes, yes! That lavish, violet fur- its gone all soggy, darling!!" Two lithe, lavender forms strutted out from behind where they had stopped to take a breather, their somber eyes on Lindsey as they stepped out in front of her. A Delcatty stopped her and spoke first, matching the first voice. "Oh dearie!! Why don't you come with us?! We'll get you cleaned up right away, my dear!"

The other form, an Espeon gave a curt, sweet smile and mewed,"Yes, sweet kit. A nice, premium grooming will have you looking so refreshed, darling!" The kind she-cat pokemon began gently nudging the sobbing Purrloin towards where they had once come from- directly into the heart of the Ashland Guild's spot where they had stopped to make a quick camp.

~

The Raichu shot Swoobat a cheeky glance before turning his gaze onto the radiant fire fox and dipping his copper head. "Ninetails- Guildmaster of the Snowcrest Exploration Guild, if I'm correct. I am Mori of Team Golden Crush- Rank: Gold. I, and my two partners, have come not for the Apprentice Tournaments, but for the Guild Member's Exchange of Friendship- Team Gold has come to take Team Bane's place until the span of the Exchange event is over, and Team Bane has acquired our place in Ashland Exploration Guild. They, too, shall be visiting for the Apprentice Tournaments- however, they, just like my own team and every other graduated explorers' team, shall not be allowed to enter the games- as they are for the select few apprentice candidates only. Ma'am!" Golden cheeks gave a slight tinge of electricity from his overflowing energy.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:29 pm

(Yeah; they were a bit away from their cave, on the edge of the valley, around some shrubbery.)

Lindsey looked up, a faint smile playing across her damp face. "Y-You...Truly appreciate my beauty?" She followed the two Pokemon, taller than she, on fours like them. She dried her tears, still dismally thinking of her angered sister. Disowned am I! No longer an apprentice...I only wished to become stronger like her.

~

"Ah, yes, of course! We do enjoy having the games with the Ashland guild-a perfect chance for both of our apprentices to display their skills." She smiled, thinking of the many games set up. Some would be tuned acutely towards her apprentices, but some had a wider spectrum, perhaps even to her guild's disadvantage. What's a fun game without challenge?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:50 pm

After introducing themselves, the pair of kitty-ladies smiled and meowed simultaneously,"And you are, pretty young Poke?"

The Delcatty purred loudly and mused,"My dear, we are from the Jewelspring Village Spa Booth- run by the lavish Dear Blissey!"

"Oh yes," cooed Espeon, the red jewel adjourn the crown of her head glowing excitedly. "Miss Blissey's a sure darling! She can clean you up and have you looking so lavishly for the Apprentice Tournaments- everyone will be either dying to be you or falling for you, preciousness!"

"Oh, its not too far away now!"

~

Mori nodded and smiled, cringing slightly as his head felt as if it were about to burst. "Err.....yes, Guildmaster, ma'am..." Damn- this headache!! Its killing me!!!! ERRRRKKKKK! As most would know, Raichu are notorious for charring everything around them from releasing their overflowing energy that they acquire during ragging migraines. "Errrkkk...! ErrrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Thundering jolts of lightning began sparking and popping off his body, sending ridged sprays of fiery shocks scorching the ground beneath him.

"Oops! Aya, I told you this would happen!"

"Omi- I told you that!"

"Ohhhh!!!"

"Enough- let's just go help him!"

Two chittering, high-pitched voices broke through the sounds of popping electricity as two small forms hopped through the Guildmaster's door into the room. The two- a Pachirisu and Emolga- then looked at Mori and dived forward, landing on each of his shoulders before pressing their cheeks onto his own. After a brief moment, Mori's contorted face turned to a look of relief and relaxation, and his eyes slowly opened peacefully. "Omi...Aya- thank you, ladies." He smiled pleasantly as the two female pokemon giggled giddily, their own gazes glazed over with exhaustion and their pelts fluffed out, full of static as they stuck to his shoulders. "Guildmaster, these two are Aya and Omi- my partners. They help to suck out my excess energy, since they are so small and have extremely high metabolisms, they run out of energy easily. So its a win-win situation." Her chuckled heartedly.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

"Interesting-you seem a very functional team. Admirable-a thing of envy," Ninetales said, giggling a bit. "You know, one of the things I most admire is teamwork." She looked off wisfully before noticing the cowering Swoobat in the corner, nearly scared out of his wits. "Are you alright, now?"
"Y-y-yes, Guildm-master," Swoobat choked out, slowly uncovering his face. He soon regained his composure when he saw that Mori was no longer sparking and sending electrcity everywhere. "Sorry, Ninetales...You know electricity is a terribly frightening thing to a flying-type." He seemed quite flustered.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next