Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story

4 posters

Go down

Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story Empty Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story

Post  Green Hornet Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

ABOUT - Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story is an... interactive story. You start here at the beginning and follow the numbers corresponding to the choice that you choose at the end of the passage until you hit one of the many endings. Feel free to post what ending you got, and try again as much as you please!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

START!: It was a cold day in Frostclan's camp. Wind howled through the entrance and Icegaze could've sworn he saw a tumbleweed a moment ago. It was a quiet day, some of the warriors hunting what they could and the kits curled up in the nursery with their mothers. Icegaze had once again been late for organizing the dawn patrol- it was a wonder that Wyvernstar kept him as deputy.

Actually, no, it wasn't. After single-pawedly saving Frostclan from a dog attack by bouncing on some branches, organizing a genius squirrel assault (don't ask), and setting up traps along the Flameclan border, it was easy to say he deserved the position.

But, boy was it BORING! Wake up early, don't sleep all day, stay up most of the night... what was the point, any- oh, right, patrols. That was the point. Nevermind.

But, boy was it BORING! Oh, already been here? Uh...

Let's just get on with it.

Well, Icegaze was bored, and he needed something to do. What will he do?

Be a good deputy and stay put - #2
GO ON AN ADVENTURE! - #1

#1 - Kicking his deputy responsibilities aside, Icegaze sprung from his post and dashed into the woods before any cat could notice he was missing. Now he had to figure out where exactly to go. North was out, that would take him straight to Flame clan. East might not be a good idea... West was clear, though, and so was south.

Go west - #3
Go south - #4

#2 - ... Are... you serious? Really, truly serious?

Yes - #2
No (From START!)- #1
No (From #4)- #8

#3 - Turning his head to the west, Icegaze settled his... icy gaze on the horizon, beginning to walk and then to run in that direction. He soon broke into a sprint, paws thumping on the ground, until he reached the Frostclan border.

He passed it, continuing into new, unknown territory, the wilds, the- ouch.

He slipped on some wet rocks and tumbled into a steep ravine, that seemed to have been forgotten in Frostclan history until then.

Landing at the bottom with a loud thud, Icestar was helpless to get out. Or... was he?

Call for help - #5
Try and climb out - #6
Give in - #7

#4 - Icegaze turned his head to the south and began running, enjoying the feel of the wind in his fur as his paws pounded against the soft earth. He left Frostclan's territory without a second glance, as the trees of the forest opened up to a wide plain, as wide as the eyes could see.

Icegaze scanned the horizon for any signs of life, and noticed a black dot...

Go towards the black dot - #8
Keep going - #9
Go home - #2

#5 - Calling for help was in vain- he was off of territory now. No cat could hear his calls for help... no cat at all.

Something else could, though.

The end. Thanks for playing! If you want to try for another ending, feel free to play again!

#6 - Icegaze gritted his teeth and decided to try the impossible- scale the steep walls of the canyon... ravine... thing.

Claws digging into the edges, he began to heave himself up on the near-vertical wall, and made it pretty far before a hawk swooped down and dive-bombed him, causing him to lose his balance.

He fell from the wall of the canyon to his death on the rocks below, head cracking open on one of the sharp ones.

How dramatic. Thanks for playing! If you want to try for another ending, feel free!

#7 His fate was inevitable, and so Icegaze gave in.

He died soon after.

Thanks for playing! Try for another ending if you like!

#8 - Wanting to investigate further, Icegaze began trotting towards the black dot. It revealed itself to be a large cave, somehow just jutting out from the ground in the middle of the huge field. The walls of the cave itself were made of some sort of smooth black stone... What to do, what to do?

Investigate this cave - #10
Keep going - #11

#9 - Icegaze left that dot to mind its own business and began wandering, but was soon overtaken with boredom, and decided to just go back and take a look at it.

GO TO #8

#10 - Icegaze took a step inside the cave, then a few more. Before he knew it, it had somehow closed behind him, and he started to get a bit nervous. It was nearly pitch black and he couldn't see his paw in front of his face. Once his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he noticed that he was surrounded by passages. Perhaps one was the way out?

Take left passage - #12
Take right passage - #13

#11 - Icegaze begins to trot away... but is overcome by boredom again, so he decides to go back into the cave.

GO TO #10

#12 - Deciding to take the left passage, Icegaze notices that it slopes down in some areas and slopes up in others, making it rather difficult to walk. He walked on and on for hours, it seemed, until he noticed a light in the distance. Breaking into a spring, he arrived on the other side.

It was warm outside, the sun beat down, and he was greeted by the amused, unimpressed gaze of a huge white warrior. "What are you doing on our territory, Icestar?" The huge cat spoke.

Icegaze blinked and shook his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I'm sure you don't. Now run along." The huge cat nudged Icestar across the border.

Icegaze, having no other choice, lived out the remainder of his days as the leader of Frostclan, and he never figured out why.

There we go! If you want another ending, play again!

#13 - Icegaze took the right path. The road was easy, but long. He walked on and on endlessly until he finally found the light at the end. He broke into a sprint, being welcomed by a blast of cold air. He breathed out, happy to be home, when he realized that there was a pair of eyes glaring at him from the underbrush.

"Why are you on Frostclan's territory?" A cat spoke in a low growl.

"What are you-" Icegaze was cut off when the cat tired of waiting and sprung upon him, ripping his life from him faster than lightning.

"Ha, reflexes of a queen." Scoffed the dark figure, pawprints bloody as he padded through the snow.

And that's it! Play again for a different ending!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Alright, I hope you guys enjoyed! It's most certainly not that big, I was too lazy. Enjoy what I did do, there might be more some day.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story Empty Re: Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:35 am

...my brain got all fuddled when I started with two and ended up at 8. ~.~' I was never good with these games...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story Empty Re: Icegaze and the Tunnels of Time - Interactive Story

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 am

I picked 'be a good deputy' and now I'm stuck in an eternal loop.

EDIT: Restarted. I died like 5 times. Was fun though.

Nicely done, GH.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:55 am

Thank ye.

The eternal loop is meant to be there for people that just want to be good cats

what jerks
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 am

I like this game!! Then again, I'm sure I pretty much like anything while its the middle of the night and I'm hyped up on coke and cake!@! *feels jittery* I WANNA MAKE ONE NOW!!!
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 am

The first time I died on the rocks in the cavern and the second time that cat called me when I got out of the cave.
I make terrible decisions.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down