Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official) Empty Rebirth: Frostclan (Official)

Post  MewMew100 Fri May 24, 2013 10:04 am

Frostclan | Flameclan | Mossclan | Boulderclan

~ Rebirth ~

| ~ * Frostclan * ~ |

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official) Map10

It is the ending days of May, the start of Greenleaf, and the leaves on the trees finally provide sufficient shade from the pulsing heat of the sun. As days peak, the temperature reaches sweltering degrees despite the broad canopy above. Morning and evening become the ideal times of day to venture out, for they provide enough sun to warm your fur, yet not the potency to drain you of your needed energy. Some days, clouds speckle the sky and save you from the overwhelming heat of the sun and the occasional breeze brings with it the scent of prey and crisp river water. The intermittent gusts carry the wonderous aroma of the countless plants blooming throughout the land. Running water remains cool, yet the river has reached a very comfortable temperature for swimming and the current is gentle and passive.

Deer have begun to wander down from the mountains setting the Southern clans apart from the Northern ones, venturing from beyond the territory of Boulder and into the land of Moss where their breeding is rather successful due to lack of predators. Snakes weave through the tall grass, and mice dart from trees and bushes seeking seeds. Squirrels perch high above within the timbered wood, chittering and flinging the occasional acorn at foes. The fish have become active and energetic, often breaking through the water of the slinking river and leaping high above the surface. If you would watch this show for too long, you may witness a creature swoop down and catch one in its deadly talons- a hawk has come down from the mountains along with the wandering herds and has made its nest in the forest of Flame and Frost. Prey is plentiful, and save for the raptor, predators appear to be scarce.

The sky remains mostly cloudless, and during the nights, Silverpelt spreads out beautifully far above the land.

The land is rich and green and full of life despite some of the difficulties that are going on due to the change in season. The river has had a healthy bit of flooding from the melting of Leaf-bare's snow and though the rising water has dried off mostly in all the other territories, since Boulderclan's territory is more down hill and at a lower level than the others, they've been having a bit more trouble and are camping elsewhere in their territory for the time being. As well as that, about two moons before the current time- in the middle of March- a small landslide hit the edge of Flameclan's territory, killing a small patrol of Honewhisker, Nightburn, Windclaw, and Pepperpelt. The clan is still in a bit of shock from the loss of some of their finest warriors, as well as deputy, but life shall carry on with the promise of new birth among the clans.

~*~
~*~
~*~
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rebirth: Frostclan (Official) Empty Re: Rebirth: Frostclan (Official)

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:27 am

(I suppose starting now would be no better than later....Mentor's have been assigned to apprentices in the ranks thread.)

"Breezenut, come here!" A long, sleek she-cat snapped as she lounged about idly in the center of camp, her sharp gaze locked on the tabby and white tom that attempted to slink out of camp with what she clearly saw as a limp. The warrior felt a nerve heat and burst within the side of her head as her former apprentice seemed to ignore her call. "Well Starclan be damned-" The silver and amber cat sprang up and strode angerily over to the entrance, cutting Breezenut off from leaving. "Excuse me, but what was that?! Ignorng me- your mentor and aunt?!" She stared him down hard.

"Silvermaple, it wasn't- I mean, I was just- ......Oceanfeather wanted a vole and there weren't any in camp. I was going to go and catch her one." His olive green-gold eyes moved from the she-cat to the ground, his bone-broken bent tail whisking about low to the ground.

Silvermaple nodded. "Very well then. But before you go, let me see that paw of yours." She smirked as she watched her late sister's son stiffen. "Yeah, I know. I've been seeing you limping around."

Breezenut sighed and gingerly pulled up his front right paw, revealing a black cut on the bottom of his pad. Greenish yellow fluid leaked from the wound where the thick wall of dried pus had been broken. He gave a nervous grin, as if to show how awkward he felt in the situtation.

"Oh my- how'd this happen?! When did it happen?!"

"Well," the young cat started. "A few days ago, Oceanfeather wanted a vole to eat, but we didn't have any in camp so I offered to go catch her one fresh. She thought it would be a fun idea if I let her tag along- as exercise for her kits! Well, after a little bit of walking, I stopped to track something, a magpie, I think. Anyways, I caught it and when I went to show Oceanfeather, she was gone. I tracked her down by the river and you would guess what happened! She fell in after chasing a water vole clumsily and I had to fish her out. I cut my pad on a sharp rock by the bank where the water hadn't yet lowered from the flood and since I didn't want her to get in trouble, I kept it the cut to myself."

"Now how many days ago was this?" The older she-cat could certainly see ge knew exactly when it happened.

"Th-three days ago." Breezenut flinched as his aunt swatted the side of his head hard with one of her paws.

"You idiot! Is that why her litter came almost a week early?! Come with me to see Swiftpaw. You're lucky she had to stay behind here to check on Oceanfeather and Stormblaze while Sunfur went to the Moonstool to speak with Starclan. Once she sees to you, I've gotta find Moonpaw and take her out for the tour of the territory." Silvermaple sighed. I guessed I didn't do too bad with Breezenut if I got another apprentice so soon. Moonpaw's first day as an apprentice- I wonder if she slept well last night, being in a new den and all.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 pm

(Don't know the time, assuming morningish. This post might be a bit choppy, as I'm watching a livestream as I type.)

Moonpaw stared blankly at the ground, littered with the nesting material of every apprentice in the Clan. She could feel the even breathing of her brother with his back pressed against hers. They'd slept like this, as they were used to being close during the night.
"Stonepaw, wake up," Moonpaw mewed quietly, nudging her brother with a tentative paw. She didn't want to make him grumpy, as that was a sure way to ruin the experience of being an apprentice.
"Hm? Oh, yes...How was your sleep?" Stonepaw asked groggily, stretching out his front paws. His claws, outstretched, caught bits of moss and feathers.
"It was alright, I guess," Moonpaw lied. She had spent the night awake in anticipation, sleeping only when she noticed the moon taking its descent through the clouds. Her dreams had been vivid and nice, but offered her little rest. She wasn't tired, despite this. She couldn't imagine being tired on a day like this.
"Yeah. I could go for a few more minutes of sleep," Stoneclaw mumbled, standing up wearily. "I guess I shouldn't..."

Bearpaw watched a bit as Silvermaple talked to Breezenut, but he was a bit too far away to clearly hear their words. He didn't quite care enough to; he had busied himself, crouched at the edge of camp, with teasing a small lizard that he'd caught. He let it free from his claws' grip, watching as the small reptile paused a second before attempting to scuttle away. Bearpaw once again brought his swift paw down on its back, trapping it in mortal danger. "Quite a silly thing, thinking it can escape," he muttered, bored as he dragged the small animal back towards himself. "Silly indeed." 

A she-cat with scars on her face wrinkled her nose, disgusted by the strong scent of a group of cats. Honestly, what is with these cats? Them and their silly territories, she thought, turning tail and trotting away. The forest ended at  twolegplace, where the she-cat explored the landscape with a slight smirk.
She flicked her tail at a silver and black tom who had taken to staring as she slinked past, chuckling as she did so. It wasn't too strange for cats to stare, as she was a rare sight around these parts. It wasn't her favorite thing to be seen, but she couldn't help but be flattered by every pair of eyes that was directed her way, even if she didn't know why she drew their attention.

A little silver tom, small for his age, watched as a strange she-cat walked past. He turned away, marveling in his mind about her strange pelt.
With a light leap, he was on top of a narrow wooden fence. He trotted quickly across, taking a turn to the right and leaping down gracefully. From where he landed, her ran without urgency, enjoying the feeling of the cool wind on his fur. He stopped quite suddenly, looking up at another fence, higher than the last.
He walked up and down the length of the fence, finally spotting a messy pile of carboard boxes. What luck, I didn't have to go far. The twolegs must be throwing some things out. He leaped onto the boxes and, in turn, onto the fence. He looked down into a garden full of flowers of many shapes, colors, and sizes.
"Are you there, Griffin?" He called, looking about.

(I would do stuff for Vulture, but NOPE. I've been typing since like 11:50)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 pm

There it was, moving slowly along the bushes at the edge of camp. Slowly...
Slowly...

The small russet she-cat stalked it with awe, the soft pink pads on her paws pattering with every slow step. She advanced closer, until she was inches away from her prey. 

"3....2..." She whispered to herself, softly.

Her rump shook with anticipation as she sunk her claws into the ground for a leaping start.

"1!" She shouted, hopping onto a fallen leaf, twisting it under her paw and holding it there.

"Man, when I'm a Warrior!" She smiled proudly and nodded, daydreams of fighting along with her fellow Clanmates running through her young mind. 

But then something else ran through her mind.

She laughed to herself for being oh, so clever, glancing into the looming forest in front of her. 

"I AM an apprentice after all..."

She smirked, an idea forming in her mind.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:11 pm

" 'M righ 'ere." Came the call from behind Ryzu. The sound of shifting cardboard announced the location of Griffin. The grey tabby emerged from the boxes with a half-eaten chicken wing in his mouth. It's aroma was enticing but the numerous flies on it were annoying. He roughly shook it to make them fly off, before he dropped it on the ground and placed a protective paw on it. "You nearly crushed me! You know, you shouldn't jump on a cat's den. Not all of them are as nice as me. You keep doing it and watch out, one might just gouge out your eyes then you couldn't stare at that scarred she-cat. Now, that would be a real shame." His tone was joking, and the gleam in his eyes revealed he wasn't really mad.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm

Ryzu chuckled, landing on the ground next to his friend as he dropped from his perch on the fence. "You know, you'd stare too," He joked, his paws making a soft noise as her paced slowly about, as he usually did. "What have you been doing over in these boxes, other than eating food the twolegs have thrown out?"

Bearpaw, bored with his little game, dragged the lizard towards himself and sunk his teeth into the little thing's neck, watching as the body twitched and went limp. He thought about eating it; he'd been told as a kit that some cats ate lizards, but it seemed odd. A little scaly creature seemed unappetizing, so he buried the body and left it. He needed to start performing his apprentice duties, such as hunting and gathering moss to change to bedding in the elders' den. He scowled as he thought of the elders, how they always looked at him as if he didn't belong.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:48 pm

"I took a nap. It's rather cosy in there, you should take a look." Griffin answered, as he stretched his slim body, nose close to the ground, tail flicking in the air. Griffin took his paw off the meat and quickly gobbled down the rest of it before he discarded the bone by picking it up and throwing it to the side. "So, what are we doing today?"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:48 pm

The young, silvery blue queen padded out of the Nursery with a stretch, her lithe and slender, small body refreshed and strong as she arched her back in the morning sun. Despite having her kits only three days prior, Oceanfeather desired to go out and stretch her legs rather than stay cooped up in a den that smelled of milk and kit-soiled bedding. "Ahhh. I'm sure with the help of Emptykit and her littermates, Stormblaze can watch my three. A nice walk in the woods should help me out with names too." With her dazzling blue eyes on Silvermaple and Breezenut heading towards Sunfur's den, the cheeky queen smirked as now no cat was on duty to replace the silver and amber warrior, so the queen slipped out of the camp with ease.

Silver paws thudded against the ground as the young cat barely a warrior's age practically flew through the territory, a shining grin on her face. "Hehe! Crystalclan never had forests like this! Running feels so great- but not as much as swimming!" She paused after a moment more of running, unaware of where she had ended up, strange scents of cats filling her nose. After all, she had only been in Frostclan for a few weeks and hadn't had time to explore the territory one bit. "Flameclan maybe?" She blinked in curiosity at a shining grey object against a wall of thin wood. A fence, she heard some call it, but knew not of what it was. With her interest besting her, the blue cat trotted up to the tin object and licked it. Oceanfeather cringed and stepped back. "Eww! Metallic, like blood. I'll have to eat five voles just to wash down this nastiness!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:41 pm

A large muscular tom with a pelt the color of gold, if said gold was on fire, and jet-black fur from the knees down carefully snuck towards the prey pile for his third breakfast. His gleaming green eyes were locked onto a fat, juicy, mouse. He could practically taste it, of course that might be the taste of the mouse had just ate, well just ate before he had eaten that squirrel. His mouth was practically drooling at the sight of the mouse, and he licked his scarred chops in anticipation. But he had to be careful, make sure no one saw.

He kept himself low to the ground, his tail twitched behind him. But, stealth wasn't the warriors strong suit. And anyone with half a eye could see him if they happened to glance over. His red fur stuck out against the brown of the dirt, and there was nothing to provide him with even the slightest bit of cover beyond a few fallen leaves.  All in all, he looked like an excited, giant kit playing at some sort of a sneaking game.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 pm

The she-cat, now excited by mysteriousness of it all, clumsily clambered up to the top of the trashcan, her claws making a bit of a ruckus of metallic scrapeing sounds. Perched with her front paws onthe top of the fence and her hnd paws on the can's lid, Oceanfeather's bright sapphire eyes gazed in awe at what lay ahead. Rows of twoleg nests and green yards with colorful flowers and monsters dotting the place filled her with wonder. "Wow! How pretty! I wonder what lives here!?" The queen attempted to scramble up to the top of the fence, though a splinter of wood pricked her small paw's pad. "Ouch!" From the surprise of the pain, the blue cat lost her footing on the thin wall and landed awkwardly in a flower garden of some random yard. "Oi! Too much flower- I can't even smell myself!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 pm

(Sorry for the absence. Tried to play a quick bit of Skyrim and spaced out for a few hours.)

Ryzu pricked his ears, looking around with eyes ablaze with curiosity sparked from hearing a strange noise. "Hear that? Sounds like something is trying to knock over those silver things. Maybe some twoleg goodies fell out! Wanna check it out?" He mewed to Griffin, grinning in anticipation.

(Had a longer post. Internet shitted out. Now this.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yeah, Let's go. " Griffin said grinning, "That is- if you're not too chicken, kittypet." he joked as he turned away and in two leaps, went from the cardboard boxes to the top of the fence overlooking the flower garden. He was about to jump down when he noticed a strange blue shape amongst the multicolored flowers. He cocked his head and called to Ryzu " 'Ey. There's something in the flowers."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 pm

"Cool! What is it?" Ryzu asked, following his friend up the boxes. He looked down over the garden after he landed precariously on the fence, nearly looking his balance in his haste. "It kinda looks like a cat," Ryzu murmured, preparing himself to jump down and investigate.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

"Woah!" Oceanfeather's head popped up out of the flowers, the blue cat completely unfazed by the fall as her flashy eyes peered like a curious kit's around the yard. She hadn't even noticed Griffin and Ryzu as she pulled herself up and bounced around into grass like a hopping pigeon. Her bushy tail whisked around as it shook the leaves from her fur, and her nose twitched from the scents of flora spiraling around her.

(Meh. Short post since most of my cats are busy- Silver and Breeze waiting for GH and my three kits can't do shit Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 am

"That's cus it is a cat." Griffin said, watching as the blue cat pulled herself out of the flowers and then proceeded to bounce around the yard. He chuckled at the odd sight. "A happy one at that." Griffin said, as he leaned forward sniffing the air to try to identify the cat, at the very least where it came from. But her scent was completely overpowered by the scent of flowers.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 am

Oceanfeather paused nearly midjump as she heard voices, turning around to see the silvery grey forms of Griffin and Ryzu standing high above her. Without even the cautiousness to ask who they were, the she-cat scurried over to the side of the fence and looked up with big blue eyes. "Hey! How'd you get way up there. I mean, I was up there a moment ago, but I fell. Or was it that I was pushed? No, no- I fell. From this splinter!" The otherwise ditzy cat lifted one paw to the pair of toms as best as she could, no sense of fear in her body. "Do you guys know where I am?!" Her silver-pointed blue head cocked to one side.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 am

"You're in one of the twoleg's garden. But, um, who are you?" Ryzu asked, confused, as he looked down at the she-cat. Even though she was closer now, he still couldn't make out her scent past the clinging smell of the flowers. She definitely wasn't from around here; most of the cats that had housefolk or just lived in the alleys almost never fell off of the fences.

(Shit post because I just woke up after a beautiful *sarcasm* sleep that lasted about three hours.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 am

Griffin dropped down next to Oceanfeather as he introduced himself. "I'm Griffin." he said, with a dip of his head. "And that's Ryzu." he added with a point of his nose towards the silver cat on the fence. "Wh-" Whatever Griffin was about to say was cut off by a hiss, as his fur puffed up and his tail rose high in the air, he crouched low to the ground, glaring at the pretty blue she-cat. "She's a forest cat!"
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am

"A forest cat? Damn! What is she doing out here?" Ryzu asked, shocked, as he jumped down. He could barely believe it...Forest cats were supposed to be feral, and they didn't come to the twoleg gardens. He cautiously padded up to the she-cat and sniffed her, recoiling as he picked up the unmistakable scent. Wow, a really forest cat! But why would she be here? Maybe they kicked her out for being a bit thick...

(Tried to copy my post so I'd still have it if internet shitted out again. Clicked cut instead of copy. FML.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 am

Oceanfeather blinked in surprise at Griffin and stood up, but unalarmed. "Well, actually I'm more of a mountain cat. But if you mean wild, you're not wrong. What? Is that a bad thing around here?" The blue she-cat turned to Ryzu and added,"Hey- what's a twoleg? And a garden?!" For a cat who supposedly eats the bones of others for breakfast and slaughters countless others, such in the tales, the blue cat seemed more like a curious kittypet kit on her first outing into the world, fear excluded.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 am

"Well, a twoleg is one of the housefolk. You know, the ones without any fur with those strange, shiny pelts that they take on and off. They go around in monsters and stuff. Really great, once you get to know them...Oh, and this is a garden. It's where the twolegs grow things like flowers," Ryzu mewed, finding that he wasn't very confident in his own explanation of anything. He had never quite been one to explain, and at this rate he would probably never be one. "But, um...What are you doing out here?"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:10 am

Oceanfeather's once jolly and amused face turned to a look of annoyance as she sat down. "I just had to get out of that stuff den that I was confined to! I needed to stretch my legs and get sone fresh air before I keeled over. Those clan cats- they sure are hardheaded and rule-hardy. I'd nearly get my ears shreded for leaving my den, so who knows what they'd do if they figured a left camp for a bit?" She sighed and laid down, making a pouty look to herself. "Stupid slavedrivers." Oceanfeather looked up and added,"Can't say I've ever seen one of these 'twolegs' before, but they sure sound interesting enough."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:02 pm

"They are, but they're worse than your clan cats. They'll take a cat and lock him inside so long, he'll forget what the outside looks like. Oh sure, they feed the cats and all, but who would want those dry pellets? And yes, they may clean up after you when you make dirt, but it's not worth it. Because they take away your freedom. " Griffin said, rather excited about the whole subject.  "I don't know why Ryzu over here seems to like it so much." He added with a gesture towards his silver friend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scorchedfoot pounced on the already dead, but still juicy, mouse that had been in the fresh-kill pile. With the food safely in his jaws, he receded to the shadows outside the warriors den to eat.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm

"I suppose, but being stuck in a smelly den for many long weeks seems almost as bad. Them and their stupid laws saying that..." The she-cat sat up and shook her head. "I never did tell you my name did I? I'm Oceanfeather, nice to meet ya. So if Ryzu lives with tellers and you don't, does that make you a rogue?" She swept her silver tipped blue tail around her paws, the thick fur like a fox's tail.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 pm

"A rogue? What's that?" Griffin asked, tipping his head to the side, he was sitting in a relaxed position, on his haunches, his long tail swishing through the air behind him.  He didn't think this 'Oceanfeather', what a strange name, was a threat and she certainly didn't match any of the stories he had heard about forest cats.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next