Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm

(Shit!)

Sparrowpaw chuckled and kept running towards camp, wind buffeting his face. "Can't catch meeeeeeeee!" he yelled back at her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

WTFFFFF????? I didn't do it!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm

(Hey, no problem)

Swiftpaw caught up with the other apprentice. "Just a bit farther!" She laughed.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 pm

(THe only thing is...it did it after only 24 pages...)

Sparrowpaw poured on a little more speed. "No wonder your called Swiftpaw! I wish I could fly like a Sparrow!" He laughed, veering closer to Swiftpaw.

Stoneclaw rolled his eyes at the playull apprentices. He scented rabbit, and started stalking th hige thing. Iy was almost bigger than him. He expertly crept to the creature, downwind of it, and leaped. He soared through the air, and landed on the rabbit's back. Before it could struggled he bit its neck, and the bunny went limp.

(It is officailly new-leaf, right?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 pm

( That's a bigass bunny. Oh, and remember, click POST REPLY instead of NEW TOPIC when you reply XD )

Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm

(I did press 'post reply' because it is in the other RP too. You can look :p Also, my agscience teacher was showing us how big bunnies could get. A new Zealand Giant can be the size of a medium-sized dog. The rabbit ran randomly away from some twolegs :3)

Stoneclaw dragged the rabbit back to camp, smiling. He searched for Petalmist to share it with.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Honeypaw was shocked to see Flashfur. The ginger tom smiled and mewed,"Yes, I can see you. I've come to give my thanks." Honeypaw shook his head and mumbled,"How did you- Why did you think I was Goldenstreak? Thank me for what?" Flashfur chuckled and mewed,"I'm sorry for that. My nose was scrambled and I couldn't see nor smell. I was just desperate to get word out that Icefern was destined to die. I must have gotten confused, but now, I have come to tell you thanks since you were the closest cat to Starclan since it was your kin who killed her."

Petalmist was busy nibbling on the bones of a magpie, her tail twitching annoyingly, pale green eyes on her paws.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Stoneclaw saw Petalmist finishing off some fresh-kill and dropped the rabbit on to the pile. He tentatively padded over to her. "Hi..." he mewed awkwardly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Snowtail was deep in the forest, her ears pricked and her body tensed. She had scented rogues and followed them this deep. As much as she would of liked to fight them she knew her limits. There were five of them, all tearing into the body of a rabbit. She recognised the scent of the small ginger she-cat from when she had helped bring what was left of Phoenixtalon home for burial. 'I have to tell Smolderstar' She thought. Using her MossClan training she slunk away. MossClan cats could be compared to Rangers on their level of stealth.

By the time she got back to camp several hours had passed. Her quick blue eyes carefully looked around before she went the last few steps in. Though she had generally been excepted it didn't hurt to be careful. She padded towards Smolderstar's den and sat outside. "I have some bad news." She said from where she sat.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:48 am

Petalmist glanced up at Stoneclaw, then turned her head swiftly to Snowtail's direction. A Mossclan cat?! Wait, is she the one the others have been talking about? She stood up and walked over to where she stood, forgetting about the large grey tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 am

Lavendermoon spotted Snowtail in the corner of her eye. Not her again........ She stood up and padded into the forest, seeking prey. She padded around a bit, and rested on a large branch of a tree.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Eagletalon glanced at the prey he'd killed earlier. "Think we should head back to camp now?" he asked Shineeye.

Foxtail layed down and curled her ginger tail around her body. She wondered what Snowfall needed to tell Smolderstar, but quickly dismissed it as something unimportant.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Shineeye trotted back with a vole and a squirrel, eyes gleaming. She dropped the prey and sighed. "Why not? I guess the prey we caught is enough for one patrol. Besides, I forgot to eat this morning. Kinda stupid, I guess." She picked up the rodents and began walking back through the forest, towards camp.

Honeypaw woke from his dream, slightly bewildered. Icefern's dead? ....By my kin?! I've gotta get to the the Alleys. To see Mom! He wriggled out of his nest and started out of camp, but froze as a scent entered his nose. It was one he knew, but had never smelled before. It was Boulderclan.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Snowtail's eyes flickered to Petalmist's direction. "Your that queen who braved the Alleys for revenge?" Snowtail never seemed to lose the serious look on her face, except for when she had laughed at Lavendermoon, that was the only exception, but then again she had been half starved at the time.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Swiftpaw dashed into camp and nearly barreled into Snowtail.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Sparrowpaw bolted into camp right after Swiftpaw, and ran straight into her. He staggered dizzily away from the apprentice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Snowtail face-planted in the dirt with a thump. Snowtail heaved to her paws, sending the two apprentices rolling off her shoulders and onto the ground. She turned her head and locked eyes with Swiftpaw.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Eagletalon chuckled. "Same here." He picked up his catch and followed her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Swiftpaw met the steely glare with uninterest. "Sorry we ran into you. It won't happen again." She said simply, standing up.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Snowtail nodded. "That is all I wanted to hear. Try to keep your head up, I noticed you kept looking down at your paws." The tall she-cat meowed as she went about cleaning the dirt from her face.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Sparrowpaw shook dirt off his pelt. "Yeah, sorry...we were just having a race..." he trailed off.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Lavendermoon jumped out of the tree and gingerly padded through the forest, noticing tiny, white, beautiful flowers peeking through the uncut grass. She kept on walking along, not caring about a thing in the world at the moment.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 pm

(g2g....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Petalmist snorted and flicked her tail. "That's not something I'm willing to tell to just any cat. Especially a Mossclan exile." She trotted away, her green gaze fiery.

Shineeye nodded, her shortened tail flicking gingerly as her jaws were clamped gently on the rodents' flesh.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Eagletalon padded along quietly, looking around at the forest that was slowly but surely returning to the lively state of newleaf.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next