Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:06 am

Petalmist sighed and curled up in a tight ball. I thought she'd never shut up. Just a couple more hours of sleep. Yes, the the day waste away so that I made prowl about in the dark. Ha haa! Ooooo I made a funny. Alright, back to bed. She then drifted off to sleep, unaware that both her daughters were out in the forest, one alone, the other with another warrior and the medicine cat apprentice.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 am

(LOLZ Petalmist seems like a lunatic that's really just a genius and is too smart for the outside world so they talk to themselves. After 2:00 AM I start shaking uncontrollably.)

Rivermist flopped down in the nursery, not even caring enough to make a nice, comfortable nest. She tried to go to sleep, her eyelids were heavy, and her brain muddled, but she couldn't. The dream kept coming back to her, making her eyes fly open and her muscles tense. Finally she got up and dragged herself into the newleaf sun. The warmth on her back felt good. She was almost sick when she saw Bearpelt tucking into a black bird, though. The thought of eating repulsed her.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 am

Just to make matters worse, all of a sudden, the black birds began to caw, more like a croaking screech. Its eyes flashed violet for a second before laying limp again. The shadow that fled the bird's body lurched closer to the nursery, sharp laughing nearly swallowing up Rivermist and Bearpelt before vanish once again.

(Same here....except, I think better when I'm tired. Its really weird XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 am

Rivermist looked around warily, immediatly tasting the air for any strange scents. She couldn't smell anything odd. her eyes were wide open and no longer groggy as they darted from the nursery, to Bearpelt, to the blackbird he was eating. She coughed miserably.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 am

The soft voice crept into Rivermist's ears. "How nice is it to see you. Starclan tells me that they see kits in your future. Keh heh!!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 am

Rivermist jumped about two foxlengths into the air, screaming. She looked around herself wildly, but saw nothing. "Where are you? Stop messing with me!" she yelled. If you looked at her it would look like a crazy pregnant she-cat spinning around and yelling.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 am

Just then, another voice filled her ears, this one soft and elegant. "Shadewind, be nice! Just because you couldn't have kits doesn't mean you can bother her about it." Soon, the two cats appeared, but only to Rivermist's eyes. One was the dark grey tom with violet eyes and half his face ripped off. The other was a beautiful light, misty grey she-cat with sparkling green eyes. The eyes matched another she-cat's, Icefern's, but this starry she-cat's were calming, not fearing. The gruff tom hissed and yowled,"Its not that I couldn't have kits. Its just that I didn't!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 am

Hawkscar was pacing through the forest. He was about a jumpy as a march hare. He still couldn't believe he had won Jewelfire, mush less that she was having his kits. His kits! He could scarcely believe himself. He normally hunted to calm his nerves but he had a feeling the prey would be ripped under his paws and inedible by the end of it.

(Hawkscar would of told Cherry ages ago that he killed a rogue....)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:12 am

Jewelfire yawned, peering through slits as she woke up from where she was napping out in the forest. She turned to looked wearily at her tail and began grooming it, allowing the glossy fur to regain its sheen that had been lost when she tossed and turned in her sleep. The fresh scents of Newleaf had always brought her joy and comfort. It seems to me that there's no better time to have kits than in Newleaf. Even Greenleaf is a bit too hot and humid.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:31 am

Snowtail was doing what she usually did when there was nothing to do, climb trees. She was currently balancing on a branch above the nursery, practicing the shadow-hop from branch to branch.

Hawkscar dunked his head in a puddle of new-leaf rain water then shook out his fur. "Ok, I'm ok, I'll be fine. She'll be fine, the kits will be fine!" He meowed repeatedly(but softly) on his way back to camp.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:35 am

Jewelfire then got up and started for camp, her fur neatly groomed. She was humming as little birds chirped overhead, but she froze when the scent of Boulderclan entered her nose. How far did I stray into our territory?! Could I have maybe crossed the border? No....That means...Boulderclan had invaded Frostclan's land!! Suddenly, a small patrol of Boulderclan cats marched forward, tails lashing and eyes sharp. Jewelfire let out a shrill yelp of surprise.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:58 am

Snowtail hopped from the trees surrounding camp and out into the forest when a unpleasant smell hit her nostrils. It was the smell of the cats that had started calling themselves Shadow Tribe. They had been padding too close to MossClan boarders during Leaf-Bare and Snowtail had no idea what had come over the usually peaceful clan. She bounded towards the smell for they were defiantly deep in FrostClan territory.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am

Eagletalon growled and glanced between each of the cats present. Two warriors and a medicine cat apprentice against them? Hardly a fair fight.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Smolderstar lifted his head. "Boulderclan, on the territory." He shouted before bolting into the woods.

(The only reason he could smell that far away is 'cause 1. He's been trainin' his nose and 2. Jewelfire was out there. He ALWAYS knows when Jewelfire is in danger. XD)

Oceanstar and her deputy, Ringtail, came bolting to the fight. "We were trying to chase some out of our territory and they vanished, so we might as well help you get these out of yours." The male deputy growled, unsheathing his claws. Oceanstar did the same, preparing for battle.

( They may be at war with Frostclan, but they have a sense of honor. If they had accidentally chased a fox or badger into Frost territory, they would arrange to help get it out, or do it themselves because it was their fault in the first place. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Shineeye and Honeypaw were standing side by side and Jewelfire rushed up behind them. "What are they doing here?!" she whispered worriedly to her sister.

There were only three Boulderclan cats up ahead. One was a large blueish grey with a white tipped muzzle and paw and the other warrior was a light russet color covered in battle scars. The apprentice, though, wasn't familiar. The red she-cat held a ragged piece of cloth in her maw and spoke muffled to her apprentice. The other tom stood still.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:43 pm

"What are you doing on our territory?" Snarled Smolderstar, emerging from the shadows.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Ivyfeather gasped in anger and confusion. What is up? Do all clans have a grudge against Frostclan?!?!?! she thought.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:17 pm

(( Soo not reading. So wat'd I miss? Recap? ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:19 pm

((Same here? Recap...))

WHAT THE FUCK??!?!?!?!? I READ ALL OF IT! I DIDN'T MAKE THIS POST! WICKED, IF YOUR STILL ON HERE GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!

Last edited by Torchiclove on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:20 pm

( Torchic, your account is glitching or something because there's another new thread. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 pm

(( .. make a new account, i recommend same name with lower case t, different password. then gh can delete/ban old account.. itll stop glitches and hacking ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:25 pm

( WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT AUTO COMPLETE PASSWORD? XD

Tor, ALWAYS. And I say ALWAYS log out when you are done. If you don't it makes it as easy as pie for Wicked to get into the site.

And if Wicked hates this site so fucking much, WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP COMING BACK! I know, it's cause she's jealous that we get to RP without her. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:27 pm

(( dude stop dropping the f-bomb. Damn I didnt cuss that much when i was 12. Chillax like snorlax.))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:29 pm

(Can't. It won't let me. Anyway, I can live with hacking/glitching because I'm almost number 1 poster! I was, but then my account glitched and said I'd only posted 950 posts.
I already have auto-log in disabled, but....I didn't think to lopg out everytime I'm done...proabably because five minutes after I get off of Frostclan I get back on out of boredom. Hear that guys? I have no liiiiiiiife!)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm just really, really annoyed right now. -.-*

EDIT: But seriously, log out whenever you're done, regardless of when you're getting back on.

... Tor, is that really you?

Last edited by Green Hornet on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next