Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

+5
Chibi248
Rosethorn95
MewMew100
Green Hornet
Torchiclove
9 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Rivermist shook some dust off her pelt. She padded over to Rustclaw, "Rustclaw, do you mind accompanying me to the river for a drink?" she asked tentatively.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL- - Page 2 Empty Re: Frostclan: Stay Out of the Shadows -OFFICIAL-

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm

As Shineeye walked holding her prey, she stopped beside Eagletalon, her nose raised and ears pricked. A small golden tom bolted over to her, his eyes wide with worry. "H-Honeypaw?! What is it?" The gold cat halted, pausing to breath in the fresh air. "B-B-B-Boulderclan! I-in t-territory!" He whipped around to see three cats walking briskly towards them.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Stoneclaw twitched his whiskers as a butterfly landed gracefully on his nose. He stared at it, cross-eyed. The butterfly fluttered its bright yellow wings a couple times, and Stoneclaw sneezed loudly. The butterfly quickly flapped its painfully bright wings, and fluttered away.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Petalmist settled down back in her nest, grumbling softly to herself. Her velvety tail curled around her body, her matchingly soft colored eyes fixed on the ground. She looked up, seeing faintly, a younger version of herself whining desperately about a blue and white warrior's annoying snoring. She chuckled softly as she watched herself slam rocks into the head of Soulthunder who only ignored the ignorant young warrior. Then the younger Petalmist then turned and gasped, turning red with embarrassment as she now noticed the rest of the clan was staring at her. The curious faces of younger Foxtail, Wolfmask, Cherrywing, Ravenstrike, Stoneclaw and even.....Darkpelt. The giggles and chuckles of her clanmates embarrassed her so much that she ran out of camp and leaped into the tallest tree she could find, quickly followed by her best friend, Foxtail. Soon, the image vanished and there she lay, older and more experienced, tears welling up in her eyes. Times then were so much easier...but now?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 pm

"Sure." Rustclaw said, simply. "So, have you thought about any names? Ya know, for the kits?" he asked, padding slowly away, signaling Rivermist to follow.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:33 pm

"No, not yet. I hope one of them looks like you, though," she mewed, trying to be casual. She purred at the thought of a mini Rustclaw running around.

(I seriouly have no names for them yet, but I know my kit will be a female that looks like Rustclaw, but with dark brown paws and a white tail.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Rustclaw smiled. "Well I'm hoping to get a beautiful son or daughter that looks like you." he purred.

(Is it okay if she has another girl kit who's blind and pure white, to whom I can have as a charrie?)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:59 pm

(Yeah, I was thinking she could have two, because her involvement with the BBOF jacked up her grand-father's curse.)

Rivermist licked Rustclaw's cheek. she could faintly hear the rushing of the river. "I'm thinking of the name treekit or, if it looks like me, whitekit," She mewed boredly, poking a nearby beetle.

(Would there be a kit named Angelkit, becuase I love the name Angelstep...
I'm also makinga Tribe cat on one of my roleplays named Angel From the Skies Abova)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:09 am

Rustclaw smiled. "No, our children will be gems, so we shall name them after gems. If it looks like you, and is a female, Opalkit. And she shall become Opalheart. And if it is male, Emeraldkit, or Rubykit.

(I'm gonna make Opalkit very lovable. Even though she is blind, she will love life and it's advantages. You can name the other girl, Angelkit.)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

Rivermist nodded. "I like the name Rubykit. Rubykit could be female, though. A nice warrior name for her would be Rubyshine, or Rubyblaze..." she trailed off in thought.

(I was just asking because I was curious :3 I will ow make Rubykit's form because I'm awesomely a preplanner for cats.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:15 am

Jewelfire yawned and stepped out of the Nursery, walking over to the couple. "Talking about names, are we? Shouldn't you see the kits first, before you name them?" Her reply wasn't rude, more like jokingly and joyous. She flicked her long-furred tail and sat down.
(What curse?? BBOF hasn't done anything to her....yet.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 am

(Curse where if Rivermist's family has more the one kit, one of the kits will die...Stoneclaw's father killed a random kit while he was having a random blood-thirsty phase. Happens to Stoneclaw and Rivermist sometimes, too. (Remeber that fox?) BBOF is there. Threatening her. That's enough.)

Rivermist chuckled a little. "I guess we were just thinking ahead of time. Speaking of names, though, do you have any idea what you might name your kits?" she mewed casually. She flicked her tail back and forth randomly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 am

"Names are a door to the soul, but the eyes are the key." Rustclaw said. "In that case, names should be thought of before hand." He smiled at Jewelfire and his mate.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:28 am

(Oh. My bad then XD) Jewelfire scoffed and mewed,"Nope. No names yet, though I do wonder sometimes. Maybe something pretty like Locustkit, Bloomkit, or Nectarkit? But I'm sure Hawkscar will have other ideas too."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Very insightful," Rivermist mewed plainly, thinking of the words. Is a name really a door to the soul? I don't think 'Rivermist' is the door to my soul... she thought. She snapped back into reality. "Oh, yes. I like Bloomkit," She meowed, shaking her head back and forth to clear her mind.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

Jewelfire was about to reply when she cringed, lurching her head backwards as another pain shot through her belly. "Errrk. I swear, it feels like they could be coming any day, but its only been nearly seven weeks. (Cats expecting lasts 9 weeks)

Cherrywing trotted out of the warriors den, his long fur matted from sleep. He yawned, his long white fangs gleaming softly in the Newleaf light.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 am

"Mum said it wasn't that bad, but I think she was just trying not to scare me," Rivermist mewed, glancing at Jewelfire's swollen belly. She silently thought, I'll be like that soon...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:53 am

Jewelfire shrugged off the pain and stood up, arching her back into a stretch. She yawned and mewed curtly,"I'm going for a walk. Newleaf is always the best season for queens to get some fresh air." She turned and began heading out of camp, hoping no one would insist on accompanying her, thinking she's too weak to go out alone.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:55 am

Rivermist nodded, and yawned a bit. She touched her mate's shoulder with her tail-tip. "I'm going to take a short nap," she mewed, padding into the warrior's den, and settling down into her soft nest.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:59 am

Rustclaw rested his head on his paws, and fell into a deep sleep. (Writers block)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:02 am

(lol)

Rivermist fell into a fitfull sleep. She dreamt that two kits wer huddled close to her, and she felt like she was being swallowed by darkness. Darkness was surrounding her, and the two kits were crying. She heard a deep voice, but she didn't know what it was saying. The words were mashing together as if four or five different cats were trying to talk at the time.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 am

The fresh scents of nature and breezing air coiled around her light pink nose as the silver and white queen with her swollen belly padded through the soft grass and loam. Her silvery eyes glimmered with memory as she approached a large oak tree. Walking up to it, she stood up on her hind legs, propping herself up against its thick wood. She stood, facing a small black claw, curved and deeply embedded into the rough bark. She breathed in the light and air, sighing as she had finally found peace outside the clan. She laid down, curled up under the clawed tree, soft fur like a heap of fluff.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:42 am

THe kits whined scaredly, burying their faces in Rivermist's fur. She tried to calm them while panicking herself. The darkness seemed to be...growing. The deep voices were startinng to get clearer and she could pick out just a few words. 'kill', 'paw', and 'throw' were the only ones she could decipher. She wore a puzzled look on her face as she tried to find a meaning of the three wards. She couldn't find the answer before she woke up, sweating, in the warrior's den.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 am

Petalmist grumbled and prodded Rivermist roughly in her shoulder, her green eyes grumpy and tired. "If your gonna keep waking up with pains and heat flashes, why don't you just move into the Nursery, huh? Some of us are still trying to sleep before the dusk patrol." She groaned and rolled over as Cherrywing, who had laid back down, sighed and meowed,"HAAAAALLELUJAH!" and slammed his head back into his mossy nest, Petalmist grunting when moss flew up and scattered all over her face.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

Rivermist dragged herself out of the nest with moss still clinging to her fur. She felt like vomiting. Her eyes were half-closed as she slowly padded into the nursery. The dream had effected her somehow, made her feel sick to her stomach with fear.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next