Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Disscusion.

+2
DYINGTOBESEEN093
Chibi248
6 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

General Disscusion. - Page 12 Empty Re: General Disscusion.

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Beautiful as always! And it isn't that unoriginal, I must say. Who is this mysterious cat cloaked in frail light?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:22 pm

That's the thing- I don't know. We don't have many cats so far, so I just jumbled stuff together and hoped that throughout the RP, someone would fit the descriptions of a few mentioned :3

Also, I'm training my little brothers to RP, so don't mind the bottom forum of the page ^^'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Now I might have some character ideas...maybe I'll make a few that have some vague characteristics that fit those.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Meh. Do whatever. I think I'm going to start the rp soon though, so get your charries up there!! XD
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh, I'll have to hurry. I just finished up Tigerfrost and now I'm moving on to Emeraldstar. I'm thinking three more for the main RP, and then I'll give a list of names to be Jadedclan npcs.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Coolio :3 Mew ish feeling lazy, so you may recognize the intro a bit.... ^^'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I've made my charries now! I'm guessing I'll need to make a little thread for Jadedclan, too?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 pm

If you want to Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:25 pm

Soooo. How's everyone been? I see you've been back lately, Rose.~
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey Shen! It's good to see you ^^

I've been pretty good lately. Marching band has somewhat calmed down since the season is almost over, which is actually pretty sad. school is alright, and my anxiety is still being a bother, but I've managed pretty well so far. My only complaint is that I've become pretty disinterested in most things, which is just really sucky and kind if grey all the time :/

But it was my birthday Saturday so I am now 15 and will be getting a learners license soon which is terrifying!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:37 am

Ooo driving- almost 18 for me and still not to that point yet XD Good luck, Tor ^^

Heya Shenya!! *glomp* How have you been? It feels like forever since we've all been able to talk to each other- on here especially ^^'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Happy late birthday then!~ I'll be 17 in a few days, but I still haven't even tried for a permit... XD
Yeah, I'm having the same problem, actually. Messed up my ankle pretty badly awhile ago, and it's permanently damaged, which means I'm not really able to play soccer. That kinda sapped the fun out of everything, seeing as soccer was one of my few stress outlets.

Hiya Mew!~ Not been too bad. Struggling a bit in my AP Chemistry class - it's a lot more work than I thought it would be ^^' Halloween was fun, although being dragged to a party with ten children and a kitchen full of drunk adults was absolutely horrifying. And Homestuck's updating again, which means that I have a new life-consuming internet obsession XD
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your ankle- that must suck ^^' But happy early Birthday!! (Ditto to you Tor with the late wishes- I sent you a PM about it on PFQ on your actual birthday Razz) Halloween was similar for me- I went with my younger siblings (excluding Chibi) to the home of some family friends in order to watch all the child while my parents and theirs went out to a small music concert. However, the parents of the other kids were constantly arguing and shouting and slamming doors and I got so anxious to the point where my parents almost took me and my little siblings home ^^'

Biology II is kicking my arse with all of it random chemistry questions and painful homework sessions ^^'

Addiction- sounds like my relationship with anime XD And some RPing on PokefarmQ :3
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Yes, Homestuck is updating! Of course it's sad what with all the character death, but you take what you can get.
For Halloween, I had to go to a football game, but our band director let us dress up! I was nepeta because I'm a huge nerd. Also it rained so we spent most of the game in the buses desperately trying to keep the woodwinds from getting wet, but we did get to leave early. And of course I got to see cute band dorks wearing costumes, which always makes
for a good time.
Sorry to hear about your ankle, Shen. I hope it's not causing you too much trouble.

As for classes, my worst grade is in phys ed because I apparently don't try hard enough, which basically means nobody cares that I'm unfit and tend to have panic attacks when I exert myself. Eh, I'm managing. And then coordinate algebra sucks because I just don't like the teacher and I space out while she's talking most of the time. That's kind of my fault, though.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Eh, I'm managing. Walked a 5K on it yesterday morning, so it's not completely useless, at least. XD

Game Over was horrifying. I don't think I've ever seen that many characters die in that short of a time. And all my favorites dead in one fell swoop.

Ugh, that doesn't sound too fun at all, Mew.
Heh, I'm too lazy to get together a proper cosplay, but that sounds adorable. Glad it sounds like you had fun, though, Tor!~

Heh, at this point, as far as I'm concerned, my only class is AP Chem. The others are just extra time to finish my chem work before class, and occasionally annoyances when I get homework from them. Granted, forensics is insanely fun, and military history is really cool, but I put literally zero effort into either class.
Eww, math. *cringe*
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah, game over was slightly scarring. 3 of my top 4 characters died horribly, and I still can't decide which one was the most upsetting. But at least Terezi is still alive, albiet far from okay...yeah, everyone I love is dead/dying.

It was actually a pretty lazy cosplay, so it wasn't 100% accurate or anything, but it was still fun to walk around in. I want to do a proper Karkat cosplay, but alas I am lazy and broke.
I've also realized quite recently that I'm constantly talking about either Homestuck or marching band XD The whole 'going out and socializing' thing is exhausting so that's pretty much all that goes on.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 pm

I actually have one survivor from my top 3 - Sollux. Of course, the other two are very very dead. And as you said, I'm not sure whose was worst.

XD Yeah, same. If I cosplayed any of the trolls, it would probably be Vriska. First, because I am a Scorpio, and second, because the appearance similarities are close enough that I'd barely have to mess with my hair AND I can still wear my glasses. But too much work.
Hah, same XD Most of what I've talked about for the past month or so is either Homestuck or Percy Jackson.
(On another note, my mom has decided that I don't socialize enough. Therefore, I am being forced to throw a birthday party... which will only consist of me and three friends sitting on my couch, watching movies and eating pizza.)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

General Disscusion. - Page 12 Empty Guyyssss <3

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:22 am

Hello there far out mates~

Wow, its been like forever and a week since I've been here y'all. Too long. I kinda wanted to drop in and see how you lovelies have been. I've been alright. On good days i laugh about everything, on my best days i'm not sorry for it. Life's kinda like that i guess. I'm currently jamming to old Christmas music while Mew is passed out a few feet away XD I miss y'all so much, its unreal. Like, ahhh xc Btw thanks for the birthday wishes. You guys are radical individuals, okie. I love you. Write back if you can.

~the random
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:42 am

Chibi, nice to see you! I've been alright lately, although it's cold so that means being sick forever. Marching season ended and yesterday was the first Friday in like four months that I haven't had a football game, which was pretty weird. Since that's all done with, we've moved on to concert season and I got third chair, which is pretty good considering I was against a bunch of seniors ^^

Other than general band things not much goes on. I've had to deal with my dad for the past couple days, which is never fun, but I'll manage. The school year is almost halfway over so I get to lament about having friends that are seniors and will graduate and destroy my emotions and high school is not fair.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Omfg same i'm terrified for my senior babies to leave meh xc
i'm glad things are going good for you deary ^.^ i'm currently sick af too which is never fun.

ugh the pain is real ;n;
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Hey, Mew, do you still frequent this place? I was feeling nostalgic so I stopped by and hoped to say hello! How have you been?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Hell yeah I do X'D It's become a breeding ground for my thoughts Razz

So how've you been? It's been a while...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Too long, its been!
I've been the ultimate lazy this summer. I managed to reach new heights of procrastination, and somehow got myself into competitive breeding on omega ruby. This led to that and now I have a five IV shiny Talonflame to ev train and put into action. And I've hatched about sixty gastly now, and the shellders are next...

But I've really been missing old Frostclan lately! I was talking to a friend about making Pathfinder characters and it really sparked my interest in creating hordes of characters again. I mean, this is where it all began for me! I'm usually pretty embarrassed of my old stuff, but Frostclan really has a special place in my heart, y'know. And then there's you and everyone else and it's really a shame that we don't talk much anymore! Have you kept up doing RPs? I haven't had the opportunity or really drive as of late, but if you know any good ones I'm game.

Sorry for the word vomit there, I seem to have gotten a bit carried away...
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 pm

No worries kiddo ^^ I've been procrastinating too, but I've recently got my learner's permit for driving (because my handling is shit) and because college is coming up for me, so I'll be having to get a job soon ^^

As for Pokemon, I've been raising competitively viable normal types in order to fill the role of the normal type gym leader at my city's local convention in the upcoming months. Alpha Sapphire's been amazing!!

Roleplaying been slow. I've been accepted into a DA rp, o I've been working occasionally on that one, but replies are slow. I've been losing interest in Pokefarm, and I'm trying to juggle writing a Pokemon-based story, an original idea-based story, and a comic strip ^^' I've been trying to do more, but it's been hard...But I've been getting better at digital art!!

I've missed you guys. I kinda wished everyone else would peek in an occasion like you do so we could see how they're doing.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Yeah, I know! A lot of little things happen that remind me of DN or Rose or one of the others and I really miss them! I also kinda wish everyone came back to I could make a formal apology for being kind of a douche all those years ago. Ah, well.

I really need to get my learner's permit since I'm taking driver's ed next year. I should've gotten it six months ago when it was my birthday but not only do I procrastinate, my entire family does. So I've been meaning to get my permit and get a haircut for at least three months. Oh yeah, I chopped most of my hair off in december and I look completely different now!

The pokemon thing seems so cool! I've hear mega kangaskhan is really good competitively and it's a normal type. I'm no expert on competitive battling, of course. If I had to pick a type to train a team for it'd definitely be flying, though! I've always gotta have the speediest Pokemon and flying types usually do the trick. Sadly, nobody else is nerd enough in my town to really be into Pokemon. My competitive breeding does tend to lean a little more towards aesthetic than functional, to be honest. Right now I'm breeding two separate teams; they both have the same Pokemon, but one team is the bling team which will be all shiny(usually at the cost of being 5IV rather than six) and one will be non-shinies that are all 6IV and in perfect condition!

I've basically done no writing for a while. I tend to start fics and drop them pretty soon. And I haven't posted anything publicly for probably a year or so. I still aspire to be a great writer. I've gotten a pretty big ego boost throughout my first year of highschool. Even my hardass 2nd period teacher who I seriously believe hates the world and all the children in it told me that I'm great at writing. It's somewhat true, but I'm only good with deadlines and alas, a novel has no deadline.

Even though I havent done any writing I finally did cave and use some social media. By that I mean I spent at least two hours a day on tumblr. And I think I follow chibi on instagram? I'm pretty sure I do.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum