Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Disscusion.

+2
DYINGTOBESEEN093
Chibi248
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

General Disscusion. - Page 13 Empty Re: General Disscusion.

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 pm

Ditto ^^ I miss my online family.

Hehe- I did the same and chopped my hair super short a day before my graduation ceremony and surprised the shit out of everyone. It's a ragged bob that's longer in the front and crazy short in the back. When it was first cut in May, the back was basically shaved, but it's grown a bit now.

Mega Kanga is bad ass and I use her when I'm not sporting Mega Pidgeot, Lopunny, or Audino. I've been getting better at competitive battling since there's surprisingly a strong following for it where I live. I run a dragon team as well, and I'm building both a fairy and fire team too ^^ In time...

I've broken my shell a bit and now have a snapchat, instagram, and twitter. I haven't gotten around to reviving my tumblr, but I get enough online shit from the news on insta and twitter Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 pm

I mainly have a tumblr because nobody in my family knows what the hell tumblr is so I don't have to pretend to not have crippling anxiety. My mother gets really mad at me any time I mention my crippling anxiety. I also have a few tumblr buddies, one which used to be an old PF buddy! I mostly have an instagram so I can be weird on it? My goal for my instagram account is literally for people I know to question what I'm doing. Also memes. It's @torchiclove, if you wanna check it out.

Pretty much the only competitive Pokemon I know are somewhat good are Talonflame, Cloyster, and Mega Gengar. All of which will make an appearance on the bling team. I should really do more research on specific team builds because right now I'm kind of jamming Pokemon that seem good together but I don't really know their synergies.

I cut my hair right after my school's rockathon. So I has already stayed up for like twenty four hours then dragged myself out to go chop off my 'beautiful' hair and become the family disappointment. My mother cried actual tears. For half an hour. It was beautiful. Everyone really like it though because frankly my face looks a lot better with short hair. I consider it to be one of the best decisions I've made to date.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 pm

My parents literally give no fucks about what I do, and they're even letting me get a tattoo in the next couple of days (I'm going to LA for about ten days with Chibi, my step brother, and parents. I get to fly for the first time in my life later tonight ^^') Actually, my stepmom wanted me leave one side of head with long hair and shave the other half ^^'

They all sound good, but just be careful- Mega Genger gains a weakness in Ground type because he lose levitate.

Also sent a request on Instagram- I'm mewmehh. And I love you for having Lars as your pic...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Ah, I love Lars! Steven Universe is so great! I didn't know you'd seen it, actually. I went on a little bit of a cartoon kick at some point and watched SU, Over the Garden Wall, and Gravity Falls. I also caught up on Adventure Time a little but I'm still about mid season six. All great shows. And new Steven Universe eps are out soon, too.

That's so cool! What're you getting? I've thought about getting a tattoo, but I'm way too indecisive and I just can't handle needles enough to ever get one.
It's great that your parents are so chill! Mine aren't exactly strict(I basically don't do anything anyway), but they're a bit touchy when it comes to the fact that I am not their perfect mentally healthy heterosexual child. You know how some parents can be when kids don't exactly live up to their expectations.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Totally- my birth mother was that way ^^' But yeah, my parents are cool with me being gender fluid and all that jazz. Really, they just want to make sure I'm not too lazy for my own good ^^'

But yeeeeeees!! Steven Universe is a crack, and I though I loved Gravity Falls. I'm a crazy shipper, and that show just gets me going ^^' But yeah- they're introducing a new gem too!! I can't wait!!

As for my tattoo, it'll be a maneki neko that looks similarly to a meowth. Its super cute ^^

Also, I saw your hair and its super kickass!! I love it ^^
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:43 pm

My parents haven't the slightest that I'm asexual and I will likely never tell them that I'm genderqueer and yeah. Whenever I'm not around people that I know irl I go by Dave and I think it's a really fitting name for me!

I know, I'm so excited for Sardonyx! I think she's probably gonna be a fusion, but I don't know. And I think they're gonna visit Onion's house in one of the episodes? There's just so much stuff I wanna know about everything in that show! I really hope we get more on the gem homeworld and what it was like before/after the war and what Rose's role was. Too many mysteries!
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:06 pm

It's funny because my parents deduced that I most likely swung both ways when they didn't ever see me act completely boy-crazy that girls my age usually do ^^' But yeah, in this day and age, its the norm for most people to defect from the black and white labels placed by public society.

Sooo many mysteries!! And because I'll be out on vacation, I'm worried I may miss an episode ^^' At least, if I do, I'll be able to binge-watch them online Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:15 pm

I kinda tried to fake attraction towards people for a while before I knew what asexuality was, but it was just never there. It's great that it's becoming more accepted, definitely, but this is still Georgia and such

In the upcoming week I just so happen to have stuff to do for once in my life, but I'm hoping I'll still catch the episodes. On Monday I have to do leadership training since I got elected librarian for the school band. I don't really know what that has to do with leadership, as it's mostly just sorting sheet music, but I still have to go. I'm hoping that my anxiety doesn't act up but knowing me it most likely will. Still, I can dream. Apart from that, I've done none of my summer lit homework and that will most definitely bite me in the ass very soon. I'm trying to read A Brave New World but it's just really pissing me off :/
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Heya, just popped online and saw GH's post. Figured doing the same would actually be a decent idea, because I don't think I've ever swapped contact info with any of you guys?
Don't use Skype much, but my username's tropicalmoth. I'm more active on discord, and my tag there is Lesath#5931. You're all welcome to say hi if you want, it's certainly been a long time.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum