Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno X Maverick RP

Go down

Xeno X Maverick RP Empty Xeno X Maverick RP

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm

<sub><b>[:bulletorange: Maverick || Orange-Air || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>Maverick's paws grew heavier and heavier as he trod through the thick underbrush. This day trip quickly turned into a bad idea the moment he decided he got to the edge of the forest. He wasn't at all phased by the spooky and overbearing feeling he got from those thick, dark woods, and he mentally kicked himself for not listening to his instincts.
It has probably been well over three hours since he first ventured into the dark woods, and so far, he's gotten thorns in his fur, almost sprayed by a less-than-happy skunk, and had gotten bitten by a hungry mosquito and now his shoulder was itching like mad. The tom had to hold back his urge to sit down and scratch at that nuisance for hours, but he knew he had to get out of here.
<b>"Hello?"</b> the soldier called out into the abyss <b>"Hellooooo?!"</b></blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:55 am; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno X Maverick RP Empty Re: Xeno X Maverick RP

Post  MewMew100 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:56 pm

<sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote><b>"Ehh?"</b> A single grunt called out in response to the brightly-colored tom's words, though the speaker's form could not be seen. The youthful voice had been clad with the faint rustle o leaves, as if they were in the undergrowth, but the sound seemed to radiate from the sky. Had Maverick looked up, he would've seen a thin cat colored in black about the age of an apprentice. Clinging to a branch of a lower level of the tree, she seemed unfazed as she hung dangerously from it and focused her attention on the Orange-Air. One of her large ears twitched and she blinked her wide eye.

In a tone purely quizzical in nature, Xeno mewed<b>,"You have some problems, or something?"</b> During all her times spent in Nandryx's various woodlands, she had yet to hear someone literally call for help. <i>What's up with this guy?</i></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:42 am

<sub><b>[:bulletorange: Maverick || Orange-Air || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote>At the sudden sound of a voice, Maverick nearly jumped out of his skin. He heard the trees here were really old, maybe they were possessed by the souls of dead cats?! Crouching down at the root of the unseen she-cat's tree, the tom looked around nervously with his yellow and blue eyes to see if the trees would try and grab him with their long, ominous looking branches.
<b>"Oh dude, like I'm sorry trees! I didn't mean to wander into your homes! Uh... Please don't turn me into compost, I'm too young to be turned into tree food, man!"</b>
Unaware of the Earth Tribe cat above him, watching him like a hawk, the ignorant cat continued to mew out into the woods, rambling on and on about how he really likes the trees and he's glad they're there to make leaves and have them fall in everyone's faces during the fall... which of course, isn't a bad thing!"</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:49 am

<sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>A loud laugh erupted into the air as Maverick mewled on like a helpless kitten., Well, all up until the point where the said 'tree spirit' fell from here....well, tree. Xeno landed with a dull thud on the ground, her feet unable to catch her plummet body, though it felt like something cushioned her fall. Her bony rump wiggled itself as she attempted to feel what was beneath her, though the flodding scent of the other cat gave away the answer. Looking down, and blinked her big eye and mew<b>,"Oh- there you are!"</b> Standing up, she winced and hopped on the brightly-colored tom on tender paws, her face wrinkled up in pain.

<b>"What was...all that...about tree food?" Ehh...heheh....heh..."</b> she groaned with a weak grin on her face. Xeno raised her head a bit too look at Maverick completely, and her eyes moved straight to his tattoo. <b>"Primary Air Triber? Hey, I've met one of your tribemates just a few days ago....or maybe a week. I'm not sure...but he was a White-Air!"</b> She seemed to be interested in this cat already if he knew Phantom.</blockquote></sub>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 am

<sub><b>[:bulletorange: Maverick || Orange-Air || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote><b>"Ahhh!"</b> Maverick screamed as he heard the she-cat come crashing down through the forest canopy. He had jumped out of the way just in time before he would he been smushed under her weight, and for just a brief minute, the bristling tomcat couldn't tell what <i>exactly</i> that thing was that fell through the trees. At least from his perspective, it looked like a giant, clumpy, black hairball.
It wasn't until she moved did he realize that it was an actual cat. <b>"Oh my god, are you okay?"</b> the solider said as he approached the dazed she-cat. Looking her over, he tried to find any cuts or bruises. Oh no... the last thing he needed was a wounded apprentice on his hands. He's not that responsible!
<b>"Uh..."</b> he said as he continued to examine her <b>"well, there's a lot of White-Airs in the tribe, so you gotta be more specific, kid."</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:45 am

<sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Xeno shook her head and tossed away a few of the leaves that had nestled themselves into her thin fur before she blinked her wide eye at Maverick. <b>"His name was Phantom, I believe. However, I guess it wouldn't be odd if you did not know him. From what I learned, he was not a tribe-born cat either."</b> Now, she sneered. <b>"But forget about that. Why were you crying for help like a lost kit? And what was that about trees? I'm sure if you wanted to, I could help you make it up to them."</b> At this, she turned slightly and the stark white mark of her tattoo became visible upon her black shoulder.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:54 am

sub><b>[:bulletorange: Maverick || Orange-Air || Elder Forest :bulletorange:]</b><blockquote><b>"Uh..."</b> he said as he felt his cheeks heat up with blush <b>"Look, that's none of your business about me and the trees. But I'm lost, and I've been going in circles around here for HOW long, and this place gives me the creeps. Can take help a brother out?"</b>
Pacing back and forth as he spoke, the warrior felt more and more on edge in this maze of trees. With each passing moment, he felt more and more uncomfortable in this restricting forest, and the sooner he can get out of here, the better.</sub></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 am

<sub><b>[:bulletwhite: Xeno || White-Earth || Elder Forest :bulletwhite:]</b><blockquote>Snickering, Xeno nodded with a shit-eating grin and replied,<b>"Sure thing, <i>brother."</b> The black she-cat stood up and shook her coat, throwing off the crumpled leaves that clung to her tail. Once ready, she spun around with her head raised, her nostrils and mouth agape in order to catch the scent of Air Tribe on the breeze. Once caught, she flicked her tail towards Maverick and started forward. As she walked, she seemed slow and her steps were light- almost limping. She treated them tenderly and the skin on her back occasionally twitched with discomfort.

After a little while, Xeno cast a glance to the tom over her shoulder and purred,<b>"The name's Egg. What's yours, or shall I just call you 'brother'?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down