Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xeno formmmmmm

Go down

Xeno formmmmmm Empty Xeno formmmmmm

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:50 am

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
07/20/16: Fixed a few little inconsistencies I saw. She's taller now too :3
07/14/16: Updated some stuff like her breed bloodline and posted links to her updated memes ono
07/09/16: THIS WAS WAYYY OVERDUE. Anyways, new application visuals by the lovely @Luc-Ari and severely updated information surrounding Xeno. God, was it needed. But she's up to date and a hella lean, mean queen-machine!! Also, her memes ARE NOT updated as of yet, so they shouldn't be taken as canon from this point.
09/22/15: Edited again to add the Star Stone event accessory. Xeno be ballin' B)
09/21/15: Added new power due to level up :3
09/05/15: AGE UP!!! So new art and stuff for Xeno-babeh!!
07/30/15: Signal the air horns- SHE GOT ACCEPTED!!!
07/24/15: Here's to hoping that I can make this upcoming opening... </ul><hr><ul>:thumb548708497: :thumb558539822:</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Spirit Name:</b> Xeno</small>
<small><b>Kit Name:</b> Egg</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Green-Earth</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Xeno:</i> Pronounced "Sh-ee-no," not "Zee-no" like how the word is meant to sound | Meaning 'foreigner'; to display her initial emotional and mental distance to the Spirits.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Egg:</i> Pronounced "Eg" | Refers to the egg-shaped spot on her withers.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Green Earth:</i> Pronounced "Green Urth" | The label displaying her rank and tribe | <i>Used by distant tribemates/strangers.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small> <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Arrival Age:</b> 9 moons</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 19 moons</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Late Autumn; Year 100 | <i><u>OOC:</u> December 17th, 2014</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Sagittarius ♐</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small> <small><i>A fairly tall, large-eared queen with a close, short coat of glossy charcoal-black fur. Xeno's tail is surprisingly long and wispy, and her legs are lanky, but no longer delicate. Instead, moons of training and running have strengthen them and only lean muscle makes up her doe-like legs. To go with her slender build designed for speed, she has small paws that are light and easy to move.

The she-cat also has a small, creamy white spot on the middle of her upper back like an egg between her shoulder blades, as well as a semi-circle of four while dots around her right eye socket, and a single, smaller spot near the corner of her mouth on the left side. The she-cat has only one working eye of deep emerald and a sclera more of a dark eggshell color, sported on her left side. The right eye is missing and in its place is a dark hole where an eye of the same color once dwelled. Because of her dusky coat, it is often hard to make out, and thus isn't as gruesome as a cat with a paler coat's would appear.

As of late, she has been wearing a cut jewel of a massive opal in the socket.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F65%2F236280a2ab11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FBombay-1-645mk062211.jpg">Bombay</a> | <a href="http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras.com/resources/PC09_167.jpg">Turkish Angora</a> | <a href="http://www.purrsiaoriental.com/images/oriental/kennedy_lg.jpg">Oriental Shorthair (Tabby Variant)</a> | <a href="http://nextranks.com/data_images/cats/havana-brown/havana-brown-06.jpg">Havana Brown</a></small>
<small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.catbreedsjunction.com/images/korat-cat-breed-facts1.jpg">Korat</a> | <a href="http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/07/1405100719064B02FTG_12730701301197_Siamese.jpg">Siamese</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Silky Tail</b> | <i>Turkish Angora trait</i> | Her silken tail has appeared much cleaner and well-kept as she has matured, and often stands as a new focal point for her appearance over everything else. This is because it remains as a fluid beauty despite her now rigid body and posture.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Peculiar Pelt Palate</b> | <i>Bombay/Oriental Shorthair traits</i> | The odd spotting on her body was a battle between the solid black coloration of her Bombay blood and the heavily tabbied blood of her Oriental Shorthair blood. Although her pelt came out with minimal markings, both striped and spotted tabby patterns run heavily in her bloodline.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Opalescent Eyes</b> | <i>Havana Brown trait</i> | The lovely green hue that dances along the line separating eggshell from emerald comes from the slightly stifled Havana Brown blood coursing through her veins.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Large Ears</b> | <i>Oriental Shorthair trait</i> | Although not much of a focal point to her appearance, Xeno has a pair of pretty big ears which look almost bat-like. Although she found them a bit annoying in her gangly youth, now that Xeno has grown fully, the size of her ears is no longer a bother. Their size doesn't do much to assist in hearing any better than others.</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Charcoal Black | Creamy White</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color, though her face and back bears faint spotting.</small>
<small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Smooth</i> - Thin, close coat | Very sleek, and somewhat soft on longer portions of fur. Oiliness is average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small> <small>Gaping hole in right eye socket | <i>Received from an encounter with a hungry hawk.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small> <small>N/A | <i>After receiving treatment for her previous pad infection, Xeno's body has managed to produce an abundance of antibodies that has cleared up any mild allergies that she may have had in her youth.</small>

<small>:new:<ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Height:</b> 15.0 inches at withers | <i>Taller than most others.</i></small>
<small><b>Weight:</b> 8.9 lbs | <i>Not super heavy, but has some muscle weight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Svelte, and well-toned.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Extremely elegant and precise in any speed of stride.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Being that she lives within the deep recesses of the densest of forests, Xeno carries the musty scent of sod and rodent musk. Occasionally, the odd tang of metal can be tasted in her presence through her use of minerals and ore.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small> <small><i>As she has been training more and more lately, she has built up an extensive amount of lean muscle in not only her legs, but her full body like belly and neck. Thus, she runs like a well-oiled machine.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small> <small>Based off the foliage of the Sweet Potato, Xeno's <u>inactive</u> tattoo is comprised of a heart-shaped leaf with a long, curling vine that branches off into two parts. Upon the break between the two tendrils sits a second leaf, though this one is much smaller, and the longer, lower tendril bears three tight coils | <i>Xeno's <u>active</u> tattoo design is a collection of coiling vines which wrap down along the length of her right foreleg, with a few leaves appearing at the nodes of branching vine tendrils. Root-like hairs arch over the individual toes of her forepaw as if they were stretching to reach the earth floor. A few longer vines wind up her chest and neck to reach her face, where a heart-shaped twist of vines rest in the location of her heart- albeit on the opposite of her chest. Said vines continue up her head's eyeless socket and end in large curls on her forehead. Two large, feather-esque leaves fan on the outer corner of her eyeless socket, and give off a mystical lash-like effect.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small> <small><i>A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Opal Jewel Piece:</b> A rather massive chuck of an opal that was mined in Earth Tribe that was cut and cleaned up for Xeno to wear in her eye socket similarly to how a glass eye would be worn. She now wears it in memory of Kapua | <i>Originally received from an exploration with Kapua in Earth Tribe.</i></small></li></ul><ul><li><small><b>Star Stone Piercing:</b> A tinier-than-usual portion of the famous Star Stone that filled its insides. Bearing a glossy red appearance, it is often mistaken for a ruby by the less informed | <i>Originally received from the Star Stone at Ezrael's Lake. Later fashioned into a piercing by a professional in the art.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Charisma:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>9.5</i>/10 | Took .5 off for hunger; besides that, she is in peak shape and muscle tone. She hasn't had an infection in quite a few moons as her immunity has stepped up in strength, and after exercising her body, her depth perception and visibility now matches those with two clear eyes.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>7.5</i>/10 | Still lucid and logically-driven, Xeno gets a slightly lower rate in the mental health category due to her now commonplace internal crises. These don't do much at first glance, but they seem to build upon her level of stress. So technically, her issue is more emotional than mental.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>8.9</i>/10 | Xeno still registers pain like most others and doesn't derive any pleasure from it. However, due to the time where she lost her eye to a hawk, the pain she felt then has managed to jade her a little to pain overall. The nerve endings in her right eye socket have been so damaged that she no longer has feeling in the tissues found there either.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>2</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Green-Earth</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small> <small>Adult | <i>Scholar</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small> <small>Secondary | <i>Modification Manipulation</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Former Mentor]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://snowwire.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Adalin-ref-441861494">Adalin</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Apprentice]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Skill I:</b> What's Out There
<small><i>With increased capacity for sensing vibrations through the ground, you can sense things from a distance.
7</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill II:</b> Stone Claws
<small><i>You can manipulate your claws, making them slightly longer, but also nearly unbreakable. You can use this for fighting or other activities such as digging.
9</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill III:</b> Fury
<small><i>You can store your excess energy into the earth and absorb it later, potentially using it to empower your attacks or simply re-energize you.
4</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill IV:</b> Grasping Roots
<small><i>You can manipulate the roots of trees around you, bringing them above ground to do your bidding.
8</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill V:</b> Outta My Way
<small><i>You have the strength to knock down and uproot trees.
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill VI:</b> Alchemy
<small><i>You can interchange the molecular structures of rocks and minerals, for example causing a ruby to turn into a diamond, or a regular rock into gold.
<li><small><b>Skill VII:</b> Mineral Manipulation
<small><i>You can manipulate and bend minerals, including metallic ones, into new shapes.
6</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill VIII:</b> Master of the Earth
<small><i>You can manipulate the earth telekinetically; i.e. lifting it above your head with nothing but thought, throwing it only through your connection with the earth.
2</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill IX:</b> Medusa's Stare
<small><i>You can summon rocks and bind them to any surface or living creature, including yourself. With enough concentration and force of will, you can imprison your opponent entirely in stone.
3</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill X:</b> Adaption
<small><i>You can turn your body into any kind of rock/stone by simply touching it, while still retaining the power to move normally (includes metal, glass, diamonds, etc).
1</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill XI:</b> Puppetmaster
<small><i>You can detect even the smallest amount of iron in the bodies of other creatures and manipulate it!
2</i>/10</small></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Signature Move]</b></ul></small> <small><b><i>"Petrify"</i></b> | Through the combined use of the skills <u>Mineral Manipulation</u>, <u>Alchemy</u>, and <u>Puppetmaster</u>, Xeno has created the ability to alter the various mineral nutrients in a living body. Rather than fiddling with all of those, however, Xeno manipulates the fine levels of phosphorus found in the muscle and bone tissues to ultimately freeze a target for a period of time. This not only stalls their physical movement, but also the rate at which one's body heals.

In smaller targets, she can change the molecular structure of the phosphorus to that of a gas, deemed toxic enough to kill, and poison the target from the inside. However, in the body of anything bigger than a rabbit, Xeno can only stall their movements for a period of mere minutes. As for the stunning of the body's cell reproduction, the stronger the focus, the longer the wait, but the affect of freezing caps out after 72 hours.

Rather than a means to kill, Xeno typically does this in an attempt to avoid fighting. Relaxing the body of another to the point where they cannot move, she can then flee freely or drag them back to where they initially came from without getting torn up.</small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Robin ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Darkie ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Rock ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Mist ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father's Father:</b>
<strike>Melty ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike></small>
<small><b>Father's Mother:</b>
Bloom ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother's Father:</b>
Dusk ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother's Mother:</b>
Icicle ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Aunts/Uncles:</b>
Flash ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Moon ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
Lop ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Mole ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Marten ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Hutch ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
Twig ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Darlin' ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Cousins:</b>
Smoke ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Pullet ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
Foxette ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Marina ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Asher ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Salem ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Yuke ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Aviva ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Secondary Grandparents:</b>
<strike>Dank ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
<strike>Bunny ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
Lavie ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Valley ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike>
Mouse ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
<strike>Tooth ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown [buried]</i></strike></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>*existential cringing*</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Hearty | Wise | <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated | Realistic | Cheeky | Wily | Tender | Prudent]</b></ul></small> <small> <b>|| Hearty ||</b>
<strike>Jovial and loud, Xeno is ever the optimist in life and the tribe. She's quick to make others feel comfortable and welcome by use of her open nature and strong sense of approachability. Along these lines, she doesn't have much of a personal bubble, and often finds herself well beyond the bounds of others'. However, when in a good mood, it seems that most don't mind her close contact simply because it's better when she's peppy and jolly rather than snippy, such as when she's trying to sleep or relax. And despite the rather blunt attitude that she tends to sport, her words are genuine and usually meant to be kind.</strike>
With all that has happened as of late, Xeno's outward demeanor has drastically changed, but not completely. The cat is still a friendly one, but more cautious and careful in whom she decides to interact with outside her tribe. Within it, however, she is a much warmer soul and finds ease in the company of others. The energy she gives off is still a relaxed one and her presence, when her pelt lies flat, is one that brings comfort and familiarity to those inside and outside the Earth Tribe camp.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wise ||</b>
<strike>Xeno's open, outward appearance is what usually leads others to assume the she-cat is stupid. In fact, many factors about her make her out to seem dull and dimwitted- her lack of drive, quickness to oppose senior tribemates, and simply her fondness of avoiding tasks and overlooking small details in the things she does.</strike> However, Xeno truly is what's considered an 'old soul'. When serious, or even interested enough in a situation, her words can be ripened with knowledge thought unattainable for the lax cat, and she tends to use said wisdom to turn heads during the most interesting of moments. <strike>It helps that when she isn't trudging around lazily, Xeno is nose-deep into something new, doing her best to feed her mind about the world around her and to extend her knowledge as a scholar's student.</strike>
As her age has ripened with experience, so has her intelligence and wisdom. Clinical and calculated, she's not one to make risky calls unless it only affects herself, and even then, there is a method to her madness. Much of her wisdom has been derived from her thoughts as she pondered and worried over all the misfortune that has befallen the tribes and any personal traumas that she has had to suffer through. She wishes that those younger than her can learn from her mistakes. And for those lucky to have gained her full attention, they may receive an earful of the rare unfiltered thoughts and ideals of the black queen.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated ||</b>
<strike>To say this she-cat's lazy is an understatement. Xeno's greatest efforts are often seen in avoiding work as she's said to always have become a shadow whenever there's work to be done. In the same way that she is physically lazy, Xeno's temper is extremely relaxed, as if she couldn't care about what is happening in the world around her, so long as if it has nothing to do with her. She always has a clever excuse about her mouth and three escape routes in mind when trying to work her way out of...well, work. Even more so, her temper is extremely chill and it is not easy to get her riled up. Only very few topics actually bother Xeno, and if she isn't confronted with one of those, then there really isn't much reason for her to get excited.</strike>
No longer is the cat lazy and seeking refuge from work. In fact, she's become quite the opposite. Driven by her desire to aid her tribe in their time of need, Xeno has turned around her child act and has started taking responsibility over her actions and the wellbeing of the Earth Tribe. This isn't to say that she no longer likes lounging around and relaxing, but she'd feel more comfortable doing so after a long day's work ensuring the health and safety of her tribemates.</small>

<small> <b>|| Realistic ||</b>
<strike>Though bright and cheery most of the time</strike>, Xeno is thoroughly rational and capable of seeing the truth in most things. She's not one to get easily excited over things, <strike>and though most believe this to be an example of her laziness,</strike> it is in fact because she's wise enough to understand that she dislikes being let down, and thus doesn't expect miracles or acts of the ancestors to happen. <strike>It is along these same lines that she is considered an atheist and sometimes a 'buzzkill'. Even the concept of the Ceremony of Light puts her mind into a downward spiral as she tries to understand and create a reasonable explanation as to why the tattoos and powers appear. It's as if she's in almost constant denial.</strike>
Still ever the realist, Xeno does not let her actions and thoughts become swayed by hope in miracles and the like. She still does not believe that things can happen magically through anything except action. While her belief in the Spirits has been solidified, Xeno thinks over things logically and tries to apply a shred of intelligence to anything abnormal that comes across her path. And her moods are less likely to be dashed than others, especially now that her attitude on life is a little more grim.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Cheeky</strike> | Confident ||</b>
Brash and ballsy, Xeno's spirit as a hell-raiser is rather infamous among her tribemates as she enjoys finding ways to annoy others. No matter if she's up and moving, or curled up in her nest, Xeno has no problem sporting a cocky attitude, and more often than not finds herself in trouble for disrespecting her seniors. It can be amusing for some, and completely annoying and distasteful to others. She doesn't often mean to be offensive or crude, but at times, her stubborn nature wishes to take over or she simply just finds the interaction too hilarious to back down. Such is why this behavior of hers has yet to cease.</strike>
No longer that much of a shitstarter, Xeno is still ballsy and bold. However, it is more out of pure confidence in herself than a youthful rebellion. Her actions are smart, and thus when she feels she has the right move, she will take it in perfect stride. She has no problem trouncing another's who if it means proving herself correct, but she has developed a bit more tact as an adult. She only flaunts her feathers when she feels it is deemed appropriate.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wily ||</b>
<strike>Although she often acts so tommishly that many mistaken her for a male or homosexual butch,</strike> Xeno is a she-cat with beguiling bone in her body, or two. She's clever and silver-tongued, and makes for one hell of a trickster in terms of an argument. This doesn't help with talking to those who know of her wisdom as she often finds ease in making asses of them all. This extends from how she watched her mother interact with others, <strike>and while she still has a ways to go before she reaches Darkie's lilting level, Xeno is still a master of the art among those of her age.</strike>
As a full-fledged adult, Xeno has certainly become one well-versed in the art of seduction and using her assets to her advantage. This includes having use of her keen knowledge of subtle gestures, expressions, and tones. And while not a tactic she uses often, the she-cat has no fear in demonstrating her honey-smooth moves and clever tongue.</small>

<small> <b>|| Tender ||</b>
As she has been coming to terms with all the trauma shaking Nandryx, Xeno's hardened exterior has crumbled some to make way for a more motherly figure. This isn't to say that she's become mush, but the previously cold cat has grown soft. She often finds herself seeking out others to ensure their wellbeing, and while this almost exclusively applies to Earth Tribe as of now- a product of her loyalty- Xeno still finds herself wanting to aid those close to her in the other tribes. Not yet tender enough to sink to 'Mommy status,' Xeno could see herself filling the role of a Nursemaid well if the chance arose, and she no longer would bat a lash at the thought of caring for those other than herself.</small>

<small> <b>|| Prudent ||</b>
This isn't to say Xeno wasn't careful during her youth; she just has altered where the majority of her caution lies. In her youth, her actions were guarded and wariness could be seen in how she carried herself and how her body language appeared. However, now it is what she says and how she says it that is carefully monitored and calculated before each reply. Her actions are calculated as well, but not to the extent of sensitivity applied to her words. In a period like the one facing the Tribes as of late, the word of one has the equivalent impact of the actions of many, and Xeno does not want to be the very one who may set into motion a war.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Attentive</b>
Xeno is much more keenly aware of what happens in her tribe and territory and is almost never out of the loop.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Posh</b>
She carries herself in a very particular manner that somewhat demands a level of respect from her peers.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Self-Aware</b>
Xeno has become quite displaced with the belief of where she stands in the world and often ponders the fragile lives of felines.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Nonchalant</b>
She has become rather jaded to the subtly awful things that happen and seems to save her worries for more pressing matters.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Aloof</b>
After the loss of many cats during the plague, including cats close to Xeno, she has tried to somewhat distance herself from others to preserve her own emotions.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Somber</b>
The devastation that the tribes have been going through have been weighing down on Xeno, adding up upon her shoulders with each passing moon and she finds it very tasking to keep up her cool facade.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Dark and sarcastic; so real it hurts</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Xeno has an unusually high IQ with the ability to formulate strategies on the spot. Although she isn't rash, she's quick to think and often is a whole ten pawsteps ahead of others. It worked well coupled with her previously lazy and unmoved demeanor. Now, it is even stronger partnered with her strong intuition and serious nature.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Although she may not seem it, Xeno is very touchy about the topic of her right eye. This is because she is usually never asked about it, and thus, she doesn't think about it. However, when anyone makes reference to it, or any idea that she may be inferior or lacking in ability, she becomes worked up and almost unreasonable.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Wits aren't the only thing that is quick about Xeno. <strike>Though she hardly ever displays it,</strike> she is fairly fast in terms of speed. Her long legs and small paws help to increase her stride while their litheness decreases weight and drag. <strike>She usually only runs at full speed when there is a serious ordeal, or when she is on patrol and unaware of it. Even when racing against others, she doesn't reach her limit.</strike>
Xeno's speed has been greatly enhanced through training and she uses it to her advantage more and more often. It is the only thing that makes up her less powerful offense more tactically practical.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Though she doesn't favor cuddling with others as some may assume from her lack of understanding of personal space, Xeno has a bad habit of sprawling out while asleep, and often ends up kicking others nearby. Even when others specifically move away from her nest to avoid her wayward limbs, the slumberous she-cat has the uncanny ability to find herself rolling into others' nests, as if she had blessed with the task of keeping her denmates from having peaceful sleeps.</strike>
As a product of her more attentive nature, Xeno is more acutely aware of where her tribemates are resting as has made careful sleeping a new second nature skill within her arsenal. This was originally derived from her wanting to not impede on the recuperation of her ailing tribemates. She is also more of a fan of snuggling, as she now deems it an appropriate means of showing appreciation and affection to those close to her, but many are still blind to this fact. Xeno doesn't announce this softie fact about herself either.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Despite living amongst others who believe completely and utterly in the idea that the ancestors exist, Xeno's sense of rationality keeps her from believing in the starry, sky-bound ancestors. Instead, the name of 'Alriyel' only leaves her mouth when she's making a joke or using sarcasm. Even her participation in the Light Tribe's statue's ceremony in order to receive her tattoo, Xeno feels as if it were merely a dream and she has yet to come up with a reason as for why her tattoo appeared. Though she gets along with most others, her deadpanning about her lack of spirituality tends to put a damper on her relationships with others.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Xeno wasn't too fond of having others refer to her as her spirit-given name. However, as of recent occurrences and some new-found understanding of the importance of a name and the Spirits, the cat formerly known only as Egg now answers to and even introduces herself as Xeno, at last.</i></small></li>

<li><small>:new:<i>During the course of the last couple of moons, with all the drastic changes seeming to take place, Xeno's outlook on life and her own existence has come to a screeching halt. In seeing the frail mortality of those around her during the plague, and witnessing her former mentor's mental deterioration, Xeno has become much more reserved in personality. Pulling on the reigns of her previously outgoing and free-spirited ways, she has become more aloof and lost within her thoughts; more conscious of her minimal meaning in the vast scheme of things, and surprisingly more driven to make her presence valued within the tribe.</i></small></li>

<li><small>:new:<i>Despite the fact that she's mentally exhausting herself in her seemingly constant existential crises, Xeno has toyed around with the idea of becoming a mother, as not only it a duty that only queens can do as a valued action to the world, but Xeno herself would really enjoy mirroring the feelings that her own mother bore towards herself. However, the fear of being vulnerable as a pregnant queue during a potential upcoming war between the tribes currently her desires of becoming a mother.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Demisexual</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Demiromantic</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small> <small><i>As of now, it has been made apparent that Xeno's tastes in others in terms of attraction are both vague and particular. Xeno still doesn't fancy specific pelt palates or eye colors. Peculiar and strange markings and abnormalities draw her attention, it seems, and this could be attributed to her desire to find another like herself. Instead of being shallow, Xeno's attraction is more focused on personality quirks. She fancies those whom she can understand on a deeper level, and those even more so when she can communicate her emotions and intentions without speaking. Truly, what she seems to now seek in a mate is a life-long partner.

Currently, her emotions are conflicted; her affections lie in different places, directed at two different individuals:
<b><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/Azadeh-TGB-Blue-Shadow-486679486">Azadeh</a></b> - The sense of mystery and confusion that the Shadow Triber instills in Xeno keeps her interests piqued.
<b><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Cooper-549161035">Cooper</a></b> - The feeling of comfort and familiarity that Xeno has established with Cooper has developed into devotion, keeping her emotionally tethered to the tom as he has accepted her at her worst.</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Fluff Tracker]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Feel attraction towards someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Feel emotional confusion about another</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a first crush</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a real crush</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a same-sex crush</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a rival-in-love</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Share a nest with someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Learn the meaning of love</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Experience love at first sight</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Share a tender moment with someone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Partake in 'cutesy' talk</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>To be blinded by love</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have an open relationship</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a short-term relationship</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a quick fling</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her virginity</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Have a long-term relationship</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Find true love</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Bear a litter of kittens</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die while in love</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Single</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small> <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small> <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small>:new:<ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Pros:</b> <i>N/A</i></small>
<small><b>Cons:</b> Narrow hips | <i>She may have difficulty during birth.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-s-History-620378287"> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0ud7pa2hcct">Relationships</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/01d8dadd13l3">RP Tracker</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/025bq2vdopc6">Active Tattoo</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small> <small>Michelle Ruff as Rukia Kuchiki | Bleach
<i>|| A deep, rich alto; she carries it in a softer, more serious tone as of late. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small> <small><i>Probably still <u>Sloth</u> a little. I could also see maybe <u>Envy</u>, but for unknown reasons.</i></small>

<small><ul>:new:<b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small> <small><b>The Bird:</b> <i>In respect to her name, her history has been written out as if she personified a bird, though no particular species has yet to be chosen.</i></small>
<small><b>The Doe:</b> <i>Description-wise, Xeno's structure relates to what others would attribute to a female deer. Thus, Xeno has become the embodiment of the noir doe; graceful, enchanting, and dangerous.</i></small>
<small><b>The Heart:</b> <i>In reference to the heart-shaped tattoo on her shoulder, it'll be stated that Xeno wears her heart on her sleeve- quite literally. The heart-shaped tattoo of hers resembles her own heart as the tattoo of a triber connects to their soul.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Running- it is the only time see feels like she is truly uninhibited.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Snow- she likes the feeling of it beneath her paws.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she enjoys relaxing and the feeling of it seems to bring nostalgia to her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Familiarity- it gives her a sense of calm and reduces her stress to know that nothing has changed.</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Warfare- the idea of war and bloodshed among the interconnected families of the different tribes sickens her deeply.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Change- sudden, severe differences that cut through every day life cause her to stress out and become edgy.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Deep Thinking- although she does it a lot, thinking too hard about her place in the world often leads her to having existential crises.</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small> <small><i>She wonders if her life would have remained peaceful if she remained lazy and not stepped up as a respectable tribe member.
OOC: <strike>The hole on the right side of her face is just a reason not to draw another eye. Shhh- don't tell her XD</strike> I ruined this strategy for myself by giving her the damn jewel, but oh well :p</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Hold the place of Nursemaid once</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Share wisdom with a younger individual</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>See Adalin again</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become the Head Scholar</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die alone</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose a friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Fight in a war</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Kill someone else</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose Cooper</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her other eye</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her powers</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She is actually my hardest character to draw- not color- as her coat is thin, thus making me have to work on her angular, awkward body.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>The idea for the weird pronunciation of her name originated from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, where the female protagonist Xion's name is pronounced "Shee-on." Xeno's name was originally meant to be spelled as 'Xino,' but somehow it became 'Xeno' and stuck.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were a Pokemon, her typing would be Rock/Steel. I like to think of her less like a Nosepass and more like a Steelix :3</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were like Nightcore as a music genre during her youth, then I would now consider her an indi-punk mix. Like some Social Distortion grade of punk- equal parts badass and depressing.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She's kinda like me- wants to have babies, but doesn't want to need another individual to help with everything.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She would be the type of individual to not believe in fantasy shit, but would lowkey love horoscopes.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Out of all the characters I have planned for TGB, she's the only one to not get along with any of the others.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Roleplay Information ||</u>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>

<small><i>[RP from The Golden Butterfly - Xeno, White-Earth]</i></small><ul><small>Only a few days had passed since Xeno's return to Earth Tribe from that of the Light, and the camp still rang with the familiar tune of earthy aromas. And yet, the young she-cat could discern the tang of a few new scents that added discord to the harmonious song she once knew. As such, the occasional figure sporting a new face would cross her path as Xeno took the time to explore the camp confines, hoping to find where all the others of her ranking congregated. And it had been one of those said unfamiliar faces who had brought her to where she now sat.

This early in the morning, the she-cat had forgotten what was said as to pull her from the warmth of the camp into the mountain range in which Mt. Corvo stood, nor why she ultimately cared what the handsome Blue-Earth had to say. All that Xeno could recall was how huffy the older scholar had gotten after a few choice words shared between them. Not even enough to formulate a full conversation, in the she-cat's mind, but enough to send the cat she now knew as Sleet up the mountainside.

Boredly toying with a patch of brittle blades of grass, crisp from the dry, mountainous air, Xeno yawned and blinked. Bleary-eyed and cold, she felt her dark pelt twitch with a shudder and her large ears flick with annoyance. If it had been later in the day, the scholar apprentice would have been more welcoming of the fresh chill as she had been long-awaiting the Autumn and Winter moons, but as she current sat far from her nest and drained of what little energy she had so early in the dawn, Xeno secretly wished it had been a more sunny season.

Glancing upward over her shoulder, as her back had been turned to face the mountain in which the Blue-Earth climbed, Xeno sighed. <b><i>"For a scholar, he sure is stupid,"</i></b> she murmured to herself, not wishing for her warm throat to be greeted with harsh air that Mt. Corvo had to offer. Reluctantly, she got shakily up to her paws and stood with an arch in her back. Once stretched out and limber, she turned on her paws and started trudging up the tough terrain. Who else would go and stop the idiot before he got too high and fell? After all, Xeno was the only other one there. <i>How did he lure me here again anyways?</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small> <small>CDT | <i>UTC/GMT -5 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Contemplating</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[Pardon the change in choices- as of late, I've been having technical complications, and my Skype has been problematic.]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Skype RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-earthtribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Xeno & fam © :iconmewmehh:

All other characters © their respective owners

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder) & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:17 am; edited 16 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno formmmmmm Empty Re: Xeno formmmmmm

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:28 am

OLD RP TRACKER STUFF FOR MEMORY

<small>:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly:

XENO IS CURRENTLY <b><u>CLOSED</u></b> FOR ROLEPLAYS!!

<u>UPDATE:</u> :new: Added a Current Arcs area so that others can know which rps pertain to what arc. Also added a 'Results' portion to the prompts since most others have them ^^'

I figured this would be important to have once Xeno makes some friends, enemies, and acquaintances :3
I feel as if I'm taking this a bit too far, but I'm gonna set up a timeline-ish thing for Xeno's rps. Like how they would fall in time into her history or whatever. Does this count as a meme? Maybe. Also starting a sort of mini-arc for her in the form of a traveling to Light Tribe!! Yeee eue

<hr><b><a href="http://mewmew-kitty.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-White-Earth-548708497?ga_submit_new=10%253A1438443568&amp;ga_type=edit&amp;ga_changes=1">|TGB| Xeno</a></b>

<b><a href="http://mewmew-kitty.deviantart.com/art/Xeno-s-Roleplay-Timeline-551096950?ga_submit_new=10%253A1438668841&amp;ga_type=edit&amp;ga_changes=1&amp;ga_recent=1">Roleplay Timeline</a></b>

:bulletred: Not Started
:bulletyellow: In Progress
:bulletgreen: Completed
:bulletblue: On Hold
:bulletwhite: Cancelled
:bulletblack: No Clue

My Turn
Their Turn

<hr><b>| CURRENT ARCS|</b> :new:
<b><u>Walking Amongst Stars on Tender Toes</u></b>
|| <i>A story arc centered around Xeno's treatment of infected paw pads and her time spent recuperating in Light Tribe where she reflects on her health and safety, and reminisces with those she met at a time before her membership as an Earth Tribe apprentice.</i> ||<small> Related RPs - Paw Pad Pickle, Reminiscent Roomies, Posey Toesies, ...</small> ||

<b><u>To Be One With Heaven and Earth</u></b>
|| <i>A story arc centered around Xeno's understanding of her powers and acceptance of her true name. Potentially some acceptance in the existence of the Spirits on her part too.</i> ||<small> Related RPs - "What's in a Name?", Heart-Shaped Leaves, The Nitpicking of Names, ...</small> ||

<hr><b>| ROLEPLAYS |</b>
<small>WARNING- not all names for the roleplays listed below are set in stone. While most will likely remain the same, there is the chance that others may change due to significance actions in the story or to better suite another's preferences. Thank you for reading- please carry on!</small>

<strike>{ <b><u>Morning in the Mountains</u> || Sergey</b> and Xeno | @dazeq | Regular RP | <b>Mt. Corvo</b> | :bulletgreen: | Notes }</strike>
{ <b><u>Fair Weather Friends</u> || Lithium</b> and Xeno | @aegises | Regular RP | <b>Fisher's Outlook</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
<strike>{ <b><u>Seeing Red in the Shadows</u> || Azadeh</b> and Xeno | @animefreak120 | Regular RP | <b>Nightwatch Forest</b> | :bulletgreen: | Notes }</strike>
{ <b><u>Creeping Rocks, Hidden Caiman</u> || Eponine</b> and Xeno | @Baerrito | Regular RP | <b>Bog of Moving Rocks</b> | :bulletyellow: | Skype }
<strike>{ <b><u>To Find a Place For Us</u> || Bella</b> and Xeno | @puglifebebs | Regular RP | <b>Elder's Forest</b> | :bulletgreen: | Notes }</strike>
{ <b><u>Fallen</u> || Phantom</b> and Xeno | @FaIIenShadows | Regular RP | <b>Nightwatch Forest</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
<strike>{ <b><u>The Nitpicking of Names</u> || Cooper</b> and Xeno | @rinomander | Arc RP | <b>Earth Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletgreen: | Notes }</strike>
{ <b><u>Paw Pad Pickle</u> || Balban</b> and Xeno | @Prawes | Arc RP | <b>Light Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>Into the Woods</u> || Maverick</b> and Xeno | @starbvcks | Regular RP | <b>Elder Forest</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>"Partake of the Flowers?"</u> || Rayan</b> and Xeno | @hya-kuyas | Regular RP | <b>Flower Fields</b> | :bulletred: | Notes }
{ <b><u>Posey Toesies</u> || Thistle</b> and Xeno | @milkspills | Arc RP | <b>Light Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>Reminiscent Roomies</u> || Katzen</b> and Xeno | @Cira-Derp | Arc RP | <b>Light Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletred: | Notes }
{ <b><u>...</u> || Kapua</b> and Xeno | @Jaewolfeh22z | Regular RP | <b>Earth Tribe Territory</b> | :bulletyellow: | Skype}
{ <b><u>False Fame</u> || Brinn</b> and Xeno | @HaikuHeiress | Regular RP | <b>Nightwatch Forest</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>...</u> || Adalin</b> and Xeno | @Snowwire | Plot RP | <b>Ezrael's Lake</b> | :bulletyellow: | Skype }
{ <b><u>...</u> || Peridot</b> and Xeno | @Evermore-warrior | Regular RP | <b>North Pheasant Woods</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>...</u> || Connie</b> and Xeno | @SilverGuest | Regular RP | <b>Earth Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>Heart-Shaped Leaves</u> || Cooper</b> and Xeno | @rinomander | Arc RP | <b>Earth Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletyellow::bulletblue: | Notes }
{ <b><u>"What's in a Name?"</u> || Sojir</b> and Xeno | @3Tawnystripe | Arc RP | <b>Nightwatch Forest</b> | :bulletyellow: | Skype }

<hr><b>| PROMPTS |</b>

:bulletpink: Open
:bulletpurple: Closed
:bulletorange: Reserved
Arc RP

<u><b>Title</b></u>
<i>Explanation</i>
<b>Results In:</b>
<small>Eligible: { Tribe | Gender | Rank | Spots available }
<i>Taken: </i></small>

<b>~~~</b>

:bulletpurple: <u><b>"What's in a Name?"</b></u> :new:
<i>Xeno isn't fond of her true name, nor does she tell it those around her. However, when she runs into a Shadow Tribe 'grinner' who uses their powers to learn her true name, Xeno is less than amused. It is from listening to this cat on how much power comes from a name that Xeno rethinks her dismissal of her spirit-given name and learns to appreciate its value.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Potentially close friend/respected individual. Also results in Egg introducing herself as 'Xeno.'
<small>Eligible: { <b>Shadow</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | Any cat of the <b>Secondary</b> ability | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i>3Tawnystripe
-Regarding the circumstances, it would require an older cat with the ability to learn a cat's true name, plus have the wisdom of explaining the power behind a name.</small>

:bulletpurple: <u><b>Heart-Shaped Leaves</b></u> :new:
<i>Xeno's ability to harness her powers are nearly nonexistent due to her disbelief in the Spirits. As she trains to activate both her tattoo and untapped potential, it'll take great urging from her fellow tribemate to understand the story of Nandryx and to perhaps try to understand the faith that all tribe cat carry with them.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Potentially close friend/respected individual. Also results in Xeno learning to activate her tattoo.
<small>Eligible: { <b>Earth</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | Any cat <b>older</b> than an apprentice | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i>
</small>

:bulletpurple: <u><b>Paw Pad Pickle</b></u>
<i>A while after a fun, but exerting climb up Mt. Corvo's various heights, Xeno receives more than she bargained for in the form of infected paw pads. Originally just a few cuts caused by careless tromping over sharp stones, the White-Earth left the minor wounds unattended out of sheer laziness, and now she has a hard time moving about on her own. An escort is assigned to deliver Xeno to Light Tribe for further inspection, and the apprentice is decommissioned until further notice.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Xeno paying more closely to her own health and that of others. Gives her the 'Attentive' trait. Also results in her staying in Light Tribe for a period of time.
<small>Eligible: { <b>Light</b> and possibly Earth Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | Mainly <b>Healer</b> | <b>2</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i> Prawes
-I'm not sure if multiple person-rps exist in this group, but if they do, this allows for Xeno, possibly an Earth-Tribe escort, and a Light Tribe healer. Consider the fact that this would require a turn-based set up for multiple people, Skype would be best for responding.-</small>

:bulletorange: <u><b>Reminiscent Roomies</b></u>
<i>Having received treatment for her pained pads, Xeno is holed up in Light Tribe for a period of time. It is during a period of boredom that the she-cat seeks conversion and attaches her attention to the closest cat she can- fortunately, it is one faintly familiar. The White-Earth recognizes a former companion from her short time spent in Light tribe as a loner kit before receiving her new name and tattoo, and takes the time to catch up with her conversational partner pleasantly.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Close, trusting friendship.
<small>Eligible: { <b>Light</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | <b>Any</b> Rank | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i> Cira-Derp
-Considering her general timeline as a character plot-wise, I'd say it has been about three and half to four weeks (just about a moon) since she's been in Light Tribe last ^^' -</small>

:bulletpink: <u><b>Study Buddies</b></u>
<i>As a scholar apprentice, it is Xeno's job to study the world around her- even if she isn't exactly motivated to do so. So when she's stuck doing so in the Elder Forest with another of her rank, it will take all of her partner's encouragement and urging to get the sluggish she-cat to get her act together and finish up their duties; perhaps even figure out a secret or two while there...</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Potentially a stronger bond with another/friendship/preferred exploration partner.
<small>Eligible: { <b>Earth</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | <b>Scholar/ Scholar</b> App. | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i></small>

:bulletpurple: <u><b>Fair Weather Friends</b></u>
<i>Often Xeno is out in the territories, exploring and studying when not snoozing. However, she always makes it back to camp before the day's end. Well, almost always. When she gets stranded out beyond the Earth Tribe territory by a fierce autumn downpour, she finds herself making acquaintances with another fellow feline caught in the same predicament as they seek shelter from the rain and learns that her unlikely new companion may have more in common with her than she first expected.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Potentially close friend/love-interest.
<small>Eligible: { Any Tribe- preferably <b>outside</b> Earth | <b>Any</b> gender | <b>Any</b> Rank | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: Aegises
</i>-The location of this RP can be flexible to fit whatever tribe the other character is from-</small>

<u>-More to be added later, I guess. She's also open for suggestions!!-</u>

<hr><strike>gahhh i forgot the damn markings around her eye my work is such shit</strike>

Art and Xeno/Co. © :iconMewMew-Kitty:

All other characters © their respective owners</small>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:41 am

:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly:
<small><small>
XENO IS CURRENTLY <b><u>OPEN</u></b> FOR ROLEPLAYS!!

<u>UPDATES:</u>
07/09/16 - Removed the whole "Story Arc" and Roleplay Timeline bull from this since I figured it just made things more complicated than they needed to be :3 Anyways, I've cleaned up this quite a bit and removed the RPs that either never took off or were never finished for reasons. The starters and portions of writing done will later be fashioned into a kind of collection for Xeno's miscellaneous pieces and credit will be given accordingly then. But for now, I just have her new prompts and tracker.

Also, forewarning: My skype is down and out of commission for a while. My most used form of RPing will be <u>Notes</u> until I can get it working again. Thank you!

<hr>:thumb620518285:

:bulletred: Not Started
:bulletyellow: In Progress
:bulletgreen: Completed
:bulletblue: On Hold
:bulletwhite: Cancelled
:bulletblack: No Clue
<small><i>Turn-Tracking can be found on the right side of my User Page</i></small>

<hr><b>|| ROLEPLAYS ||</b>
<small>WARNING- not all names for the roleplays listed below are set in stone. While most will likely remain the same, there is the chance that others may change due to significant actions taken in the story or to better suite another's preferences. Thank you for reading- please carry on!</small>

{ <b><u>Heart-Shaped Leaves</u> || Cooper</b> and Xeno | @rinomander | <b>Earth Tribe Camp</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>"The Black Doe and the Shadow</u> || Azadeh</b> and Xeno | @animefreak120 | <b>Nightwatch Forest</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }
{ <b><u>Title</u> || Hayden</b> and Xeno | @Zuzira | <b>Fisher's Outlook</b> | :bulletyellow: | Notes }

<hr><b>| PROMPTS |</b>

:bulletpink: Open
:bulletpurple: Closed
:bulletorange: Reserved

<u><b>Title</b></u>
<i>Explanation</i>
<b>Results In:</b>
<small>Eligible: { Tribe | Gender | Rank | Spots available }
<small>- Guidelines

<b>~~~</b>

:bulletpurple: <u><b>"Cat Got Your Tongue?"</b></u> :new:
<i>After coming across a bit of material that she would like to fashion into an accessory of sorts, Xeno tempts fate in seeking out a Fire Tribe blacksmith to assist her in the process. </i>
<b>Results In:</b> A new acquaintance + a metal stud piercing in Xeno's tongue- <b>NEW ITEM ACQUIRED</b>
<small>Eligible: { <b>Fire</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | Any cat of the <b>Blacksmith</b> profession | <b>1</b> spot available }
<i>Taken: </i>Orange-Fire Lore
<small>-I don't really have any guidelines for this. T'is a simple RP to kickstart Xeno's return to RPing. The piercing can be designed by whomever does the crafting :3</small>

:bulletpink: <u><b>Flood the Forest</b></u> :new:
<i>During an excursion to study the extent of Water Tribe's extended borders, Xeno mistakenly entered the new territory and finds herself quickly engaged in a run-in with a Water Triber.</i>
<b>Results In:</b> Potential acquaintance(s) or enemy(s) + knowledge of Water Tribe's new borders for Earth Tribe
<small>Eligible: { <b>Water</b> Tribe | <b>Any</b> gender | Any cats of <b>Any</b> rank | <b>1+</b> spots available }
<small>-This one's outcome is very vague because the situation can go many ways. It can be a one-on-one RP or a group one. However, for a group RP, I do not have a working skype currently, so it would have to either be a Document or Comment RP.</small>

<u>-More to be added later, I guess. She's also open for suggestions!!-</u>

<hr><strike>i know the art is cringey and dated- give me time to get a new computer and tablet so i can fix this monstrosity</strike>

Art and Xeno © :iconMewMew-Kitty:

Last edited by MewMew100 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:50 am

<div align="center"><sub><b><u><i>|| Xeno's Relationships ||</i></u></b></sub></div>

<small><b>Key -</b>

:thumb389722457:- Deceased
:thumb389726382:- Unknown
:thumb389725887:- Mentor
:thumb389978477:- Apprentice
:thumb389979410:- Soulbond

:thumb437447742:- Special
:thumb435239136:- Dislike
:thumb482382959:- Disgust
:bulletred:- Despise
:thumb300669344:- Annoyance
:bulletblack:- Fear
:thumb376300122:- Distrust
:thumb299095544:- Unease
:bulletwhite:- Neutral
:thumb321119456:- Mixed Feelings
:thumb452765338:- Curious
:thumb435239146:- Respect
:thumb482382950:- Trust
:thumb482382934:- Loyalty
:bulletorange:- Undying Loyalty
:thumb400387748:- Undying Gratitude
:thumb568473405:- Acquaintance
:bulletblue:- Potential Friend
:thumb287146844:- Friend
:thumb402732376:- Close Friend
:thumb435239130:- Best friend
:bulletgreen:- Idol
:thumb538673430:- Aesthetic Interest
:thumb376300203:- Attraction
:thumb376300182:- Crush
:thumb435239118:- Romantic Love
:thumb402731726:- Mate
:thumb549904789:- Affection
:thumb454159799:- Devotion
:thumb549909584:- Platonic Love
:thumb291940286:- Blood Family
:bulletpurple:- Adopted Family
:thumb402733063:- Former Mate</small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-airtribe:<b>| AIR TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-airtribe:
<small><small><i>"They an interesting bunch. With the ability to utilize lightning and to fly; they must explore a lot of new places....and kill a lot of birds."</i></small></small></div>

<small><a href="http://catsinmyramen.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Katzen-Blue-Light-APPLICATION-549533307">Katzen || Blue-Air</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb452765338:|:thumb568473405:)
<i>"One of the first Tribe cats I've ever gotten to meet. She told me that she only recently joined too, so it was nice getting to talk to someone in the same pawsteps as me. If she says they're so great, maybe I should think about staying."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb482382950:|:thumb287146844:)
<i>"It's been a while since I've seen her, but when I hurt my paw pads and had to stay in Light Tribe, it was nice getting to catch up with her again. It's funny- after I got all healed up, I caught her staring at me and I didn't recognize her until we actually spoke. Scared the fur off me nearly though..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 3]</b> (:thumb402732376:|:thumb482382950:|:thumb549909584:)
<i>"A really good friend of mine- you could have said we were the most unlikely of friends. She's one to keep me on my paws, and I'm the one to keep her tethered to safety. I love her, that silly cat. But, as of late, we've lost contact. I guess you could say we've gone down our own paths, and now she's no longer in Light Tribe. I really should try and see her soon. I heard she had gotten into a few scrapes and a friend can't help but worry."</i></small>

<small><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/The-Golden-Butterfly-Maverick-548453371">Maverick || Orange-Air</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:bulletwhite:)
<i>"I don't remember much from our encounter in the woods- I was more focused on my tree climbing practice, I believe. But I do remember falling out of the tree and landing on his tail. Nearly scared him out of his own pelt. It was pretty funny..."</i></small>

<small><strike><a href="http://faiienshadows.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Phantom-Orange-White-Air-543955875">Phantom || White/Orange-Air</a></strike>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb389726382:|:bulletblue:|:thumb452765338:|:thumb538673430:)
<i>"He was a lot of fun to hang out with when I was younger. We both had run-ins with hawks, so I guess you could say we had something to bond over. It was a little sad, and our dream was pretty stupid, but I can't remember having as much fun climbing as I had that day with him. It's a shame...I wonder where he is now."</i></small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-earthtribe:<b>| EARTH TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-earthtribe:
<small><small><i>"The heart and home of Nandryx to me. I can't think of a tribe I'd prefer to live in and protect."</i></small></small></div>

<small><strike><a href="http://puglifebebs.deviantart.com/art/Bella-White-Orange-Earth-Scholar-548453578">Bella || White/Orange-Earth</a></strike>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb287146844:)
<i>"Probably the cat I'm closest to in Earth Tribe. Michaela's a bit bouncy and gung-ho, but that's not a bad thing. We seem to get along pretty well and she's really good at being flexible- at least, for my sake. I guess she's what you would call a friend. Huh...my first Earth Tribe friend..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb389726382:|:thumb287146844:)
<i>"Again, I'm not sure where she went, but I'm sorry to have seen her go. She was only in Earth Tribe for a short time when I first joined, and I liked her, but she disappeared after a little while. I hope she's okay.</i></small>

<small><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Cooper-549161035">Cooper || Blue-Earth</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb300669344:|:thumb435239136:| :bulletwhite:)
<i>"Stupid, wimpy cat! He keeps calling me that damn name- 'Xeno' is NOT my name! I hate having to train with him; I don't like even being around him and his sniveling."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb321119456:|:thumb435239146:|:thumb400387748:| :bulletblue:)
<i>"Cooper- he....he annoyed me to no end, and I still find his shyness to be a bit annoying, but....it's also kind of nice. When he saw me crying and frustrated, he stuck by me and tried helping me understand all the Tribe crap. I still don't understand it! But...at least I can talk to him about it; about the things I don't get. He wasn't a tribe-born cat either, so I guess its easier for us to understand each other. I'm....grateful..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 3]</b> (:thumb437447742:|:thumb402732376:|:bulletgreen:|:thumb435239146:|:bulletorange:|:thumb400387748:|:thumb549904789:)
<i>"I had once only thought of him as this meek little tom that annoyed me to no end by being the only one to not call me by my born name. And then, I learned from him; who he really was and what he beliefs were. It was Cooper who helped me open up to the Spirits who had given me my new name and abilities. And my new life. I owe my sanity to this cat, and now he's the closest one I've got in this tribe I call my family. He's just something completely different from the rest, and I can't quite place why."</i></small>

<small><strike><a href="http://jaewolfeh22z.deviantart.com/">Kapua || Pink-Earth</a></strike>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb389722457:|:thumb568473405:|:thumb400387748:)
<i>"A little tom I once knew. We had only spoken on a few occasions, but he did find the opal that was cut into my current eye piece during one of my first mining excursions. I remember that being fun. It sucks that he passed away during the plague. I wish I would've gotten to know him more, but I'll always wear my jewel to remember him by."</i></small>

<small><a href="http://evermore-warrior.deviantart.com/art/Peri-Adolescent-tGB-522219302">Peridot || Orange-Earth</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:bulletblue:|:thumb482382950:)
<i>"Another scholar that I worked with on a few excursions. She was pretty cool- funny and snarky like myself when I was younger. I could enjoy spending time with her, though I guess we weren't really all that close. I haven't spoken to her since everything went south. I guess I haven't spoken to many of my tribemates for a while..."</i></small>

<small><strike><a href="http://dazeq.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Sergey-549532384">Sergey || Blue-Earth</a></strike>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb321119456:|:thumb300669344:)
<i>"Sergey is alright, I suppose. He is one of my superiors in terms of ranking and one of my elders in age- heh. I guess I really shouldn't call him old...might piss him off. For a cat who supposed to be a role model for others and as a scholar, he sure is moody like a queen and a bit nasty in nature- even when he's talking sweetly; there's always a sour undertone. I don't know much about him, and I guess I don't really care. For now, at least, he isn't worth spending my time on..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb389726382:|:thumb321119456:)
<i>"I'm not sure where he disappeared to, but I hope he's alright wherever he has ended up. After all, with an ego like his, I would say he would be a bit vulnerable out in the world by himself without anyone to stroke it."</i></small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-firetribe:<b>| FIRE TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-firetribe:
<small><small><i>"I enjoy the fact that their Secondaries share powers similar to Earth Triber Secondaries. I like thinking of them as our closer sister tribe. Not that I prefer them over the others..."</i></small></small></div>

<small><a href="http://baerrito.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Green-Fire-Eponine-570291048">Eponine || Green-Fire</a>
<i>"The daughter of Kokkinos; I can't say I've ever really met her personally, but I have witnessed her training in the mire. It was a time before I could control my own powers, and I saw her manipulating this great green fish- I now know it was a shark- and I thought it was the most ludicrous thing. I remember having a headache later that evening from trying to overthink what it really was besides her just using her powers. Heh..."</i></small>

<small><a href="http://mustang890.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Orange-Fire-Lore-595093839">Lore || Orange-Fire</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:bulletwhite:|:thumb452765338:|:thumb568473405:)
<i>"Fable was a little aloof, but at least he was welcoming. I find him to be a bit mystifying, but I wouldn't dare pry too much- after all, I'm sure he'd just a bit standoffish because of the state of his tribe."</i></small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-lighttribe:<b>| LIGHT TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-lighttribe:
<small><small><i>"A peaceful tribe; I like that they are neutral in political affairs and that their camp is open to those in need. I received great care there on a few different occasions."</i></small></small></div>

<small><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Pink-Light-Balban-500148180">Balban || Pink-Light</a>
<i>"I don't recall much of this cat- I'm pretty sure he was one of the cats who treated my paws all those moons ago, when I was a White-Earth. But I was so out of it, I could be wrong."</i></small>

<small><strike><a href="http://haikuheiress.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Brinn-Try-out-550101990">Brinn || Blue-Light</a></strike>
<i>"I think I scared this cat a little bit; not quite sure. When she fell out of a tree, I thought she was dead. But then she got up and I don't know what her issue was. It was like she was star-struck or something..."</i></small>

<small><a href="http://zuzira.deviantart.com/art/TGB-White-Light-Hayden-618327837">Hayden || White-Light</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb452765338:|:thumb568473405:|:thumb549904789:)
<i>"A fiery little Poisoner apprentice I've had the luck of meeting. A bit abrasive on the outside, but I can really see my younger self in them. They've told me that they enjoy speaking to me; that speaking to me has been helpful in opening them up emotionally. Perhaps it has been the same for me. It's funny- even during these times of tension between the Tribes, I feel a bit of an attachment to them, like a tribemate to protect- to want to care for; is this what it is like to have a younger sibling?"</i></small>

<small><a href="http://aegises.deviantart.com/art/Lithium-Light-Tribe-489789207">Lithium || Blue-Light</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb321119456:)
<i>"A tom I got trapped with under Fisher's Outlook's overhang during a storm once. I don't recall much from the encounter, but I remember it was super awkward. On both ends, I'm sure."</i></small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-shadowtribe:<b>| SHADOW TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-shadowtribe:
<small><small><i>"Not my favorite of the bunch, but not too troublesome. The fact that they are just as well-suited for the shadowy woodlands as we Earth Triber unnerves me, and the fact that one can often only see the ominous grins in the dark bothers me even more so."</i></small></small></div>

<small><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/Azadeh-TGB-Blue-Shadow-486679486">Azadeh || Blue-Shadow</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:bulletblack:|:thumb376300122:)
<i>"My first real opponent. It was terrifying, running into her out in the middle of the forest. The first Shadow Tribe cat I've ever met and we fought! I just hope I don't ever have to meet her again. She made me feel weird..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb482382959:|:thumb300669344:|:thumb321119456:)
<i>"I've been running into her more and more often, and our tribemates often have to pull us apart. Or rather, HER tribemates. She's the one who acts completely kittish when we met- I'm much more mature than that stupid 'grinner.' I know I don't like her, but she always leaves me feeling confused..."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 3]</b> (:thumb321119456:|:thumb300669344:|:thumb452765338:|:thumb568473405:|:thumb376300203:)
<i>"I....don't know how I feel about her. She's become like a rival of sorts to me, which means I'm supposed to hate her. But I don't.... And she's one of those damn 'grinners,' so why don't I hate her?! I suppose I will know in due time..."</i></small>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-voidtribe:<b>| VOID TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-voidtribe:
<small><small><i>"A very peculiar tribe; I heard they only came about existing shortly before my arrival. I know very little about them and have yet to even step near their markers."</i></small></small></div>

<hr><div align="center">:icontgb-watertribe:<b>| WATER TRIBE |</b>:icontgb-watertribe:
<small><small><i>"I must say that I feel rather neutral towards them. As an apprentice, I took a couple of trips near their territory and into it with Adalin's company. They are a calm tribe, and I don't mind the company of their tribe members; especially if they are well-versed in their knowledge of flowers."</i></small></small></div>

<hr><div align="center"><b>| NO TRIBE |</b>
<small><small><i>"Those not bound to the laws of the Tribes; again, I feel neutral. As long as they don't cause any trouble, then they're fine by me. My family is tribeless, as was I, and we never ran into conflict. But I know that it isn't the same for everyone else."</i></small></small></div>

<small><a href="http://snowwire.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Adalin-Grey-Earth-607245371">Adalin || Grey-Earth</a>
<b>[Entry No. 1]</b> (:thumb389725887:|:thumb452765338:|:thumb435239146:|:thumb482382950:)
<i>"My mentor; I can't say that I've spoken to her much as of yet, but I do respect her. To have reached a point in her own training in which she can be responsible for the learning of a younger member is respectable. That much, I'm sure of."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 2]</b> (:thumb389725887:|:thumb452765338:|:thumb435239146:|:thumb482382950:|:thumb482382934:|:thumb549904789:)
<i>"Adalin tries to make me think she's not fit to be a mentor, but I disagree with her. I like having her as my mentor, and every trip we take together is a treat for me. It makes me want to strive harder- to prove myself that it's all worth it. I want her to believe in herself as much as I believe in her."</i>
<b>[Entry No. 3]</b> (:thumb389725887:|:thumb389726382:|:thumb435239146:|:thumb482382950:|:bulletorange:|:thumb400387748:|:thumb549904789:)
<i>"My respect for Adalin has no bounds. The ordeals that this soft-hearted cat has gone through and survived would have been too much for my own heart to withstand. I can't say that I agree or disagree with her decision to leave the Tribes, but I can pray to the Spirits that they continue to watch over her. Maybe some day she'll return, and if and when she does, I'll show her what a respectable scholar I've become."</i></small>

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:30 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno | Green-Earth | Fisher's Outlook ]</b><blockquote><b>"Well,"</b> Xeno started with her face turned up towards the sky, her eye rolled back as if she were probing her own mind. <b>"I can't say that I know too much about the history of the Tribes; I was born outside the Tribes. I want to say I was maybe your age- perhaps a bit older- when I joined them, and at that time, things were peaceful. It was only when the Star Stone fell that things started to go bad. I mean, think about how many mix-tribed mateships there are."</b> Xeno pulled one paw out from beneath her chest and swiped it across the stone surface before Hayden and herself. <b>"And why neutral territory exists. If the Tribes always hated each other, then all the land of Nandryx would be owned by someone. Neutral land has been left for cats from different tribe to interact, such as here."</b>

Xeno looked back at the younger cat as Hayden spoke about Light Tribe in disdain, and softened her look. She continued,<b>"The Tribes worked together, which is why we trade between the seven of them, and why the others count on Light Tribe for aid. Light Tribe may not fight battles against other cats, but the fight against the forces beyond normal cats' control. Have you ever seen a Fire Tribe or Water Tribe cat return sight to a blind cat? But of course, fighting diseases isn't the job for everyone."</b>

The black cat then paused as she noted how the blue cat's eyes had focused on her face- the right side specifically. A soft smile appeared on her face, though there was a sour tinge to it. <b>"That is a reminder for two things- why I hate hawks, and in memory of a Pink-Earth I once knew."</b>

The green coils and heart of Xeno's tattoo flashed brightly for a moment, and the she-cat's loose paw's toes spread, the claws upon each digit extending to unbelievable length for a normal cat to possess. She had only initiated the action for a mere moment- not long enough for the entirety of her active tattoo to unfurl, but long enough for the claws to stretch out and the she-cat used them as leverage tools to work the large jewel from her eye socket.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:34 am

<ul><small><b>Edit:</b>
...</ul><hr><ul>:thumb548708497:     :thumb558539822:</ul><hr><u><b>|| Basic Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Names]</b></ul></small><small><b>Spirit Name:</b> Xeno</small>
<small><b>Kit Name:</b> Egg</small>
<small><b>Nick Name:</b> Green-Earth | Bark Butt | Shadow Noodle</small>
<small><ul><b>[Name Info]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Xeno:</i> Pronounced "Sh-ee-no," not "Zee-no" like how the word is meant to sound | Meaning 'foreigner'; to display her initial emotional and mental distance to the Spirits.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Egg:</i> Pronounced "Eg" | Refers to the egg-shaped spot on her withers.</small></li>
<li><small><i>Green Earth:</i> Pronounced "Green Urth" | The label displaying her rank and tribe | <i>Used by distant tribemates/strangers.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Bark Butt:</i> Pronounced "Bahrk Buht" | A playful slandering towards her tribe | <i>Used by Hayden.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Shadow Noodle:</i> Pronounced "Shad-oh Nood-l" | A name Tiki made up, referring to her long, dark body | <i>Used by Tiki.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Sex]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Female</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Gender Identity]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Female | <i>Prefers "she/her"</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Age]</b></ul></small><small><b>Arrival Age:</b> 9 moons</small>
<small><b>Current Age:</b> 30 moons</small>
<small><b>Birth Season/Date:</b> <u>IC:</u> Late Autumn; Year 100 | <i><u>OOC:</u> December 17th, 2014</i></small>
<small><b>Zodiac Sign:</b> Sagittarius ♐</small>

<u><b>|| Appearance ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Description]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A fairly tall, large-eared queen with a close, short coat of glossy charcoal-black fur. Xeno's tail is surprisingly long and wispy, and her legs are lanky, but no longer delicate. Instead, moons of training and running have strengthen them and only lean muscle makes up her doe-like legs. To go with her slender build designed for speed, she has small paws that are light and easy to move.

The she-cat also has a small, creamy white spot on the middle of her upper back like an egg between her shoulder blades, as well as a semi-circle of four while dots around her right eye socket, and a single, smaller spot near the corner of her mouth on the left side. The she-cat has only one working eye of deep emerald and a sclera more of a dark eggshell color, sported on her left side. The right eye is missing and in its place is a dark hole where an eye of the same color once dwelled. Because of her dusky coat, it is often hard to make out, and thus isn't as gruesome as a cat with a paler coat's would appear.

As of late, she has been wearing a cut jewel of a massive opal in the socket.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Breed]</b></ul></small>             <small><b>Most Prominent:</b> <a href="http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.vetstreet.com%2F65%2F236280a2ab11e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FBombay-1-645mk062211.jpg">Bombay</a> | <a href="http://www.sunbriar-turkish-angoras.com/resources/PC09_167.jpg">Turkish Angora</a> | <a href="http://www.purrsiaoriental.com/images/oriental/kennedy_lg.jpg">Oriental Shorthair (Tabby Variant)</a> | <a href="http://nextranks.com/data_images/cats/havana-brown/havana-brown-06.jpg">Havana Brown</a></small>
            <small><b>Least Prominent:</b> <a href="http://www.catbreedsjunction.com/images/korat-cat-breed-facts1.jpg">Korat</a> | <a href="http://r.ddmcdn.com/s_f/o_1/APL/uploads/2014/07/1405100719064B02FTG_12730701301197_Siamese.jpg">Siamese</a></small>

<small><ul><b>[Notable Features]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Silky Tail</b> | <i>Turkish Angora trait</i>  | Her silken tail has appeared much cleaner and well-kept as she has matured, and often stands as a new focal point for her appearance over everything else. This is because it remains as a fluid beauty despite her now rigid body and posture.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Peculiar Pelt Palate</b> | <i>Bombay/Oriental Shorthair traits</i>  | The odd spotting on her body was a battle between the solid black coloration of her Bombay blood and the heavily tabbied blood of her Oriental Shorthair blood. Although her pelt came out with minimal markings, both striped and spotted tabby patterns run heavily in her bloodline.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Opalescent Eyes</b> | <i>Havana Brown trait</i>  | The lovely green hue that dances along the line separating eggshell from emerald comes from the slightly stifled Havana Brown blood coursing through her veins.</small></li>
<li><small><b>Large Ears</b> | <i>Oriental Shorthair trait</i> | Although not much of a focal point to her appearance, Xeno has a pair of pretty big ears which look almost bat-like. Although she found them a bit annoying in her gangly youth, now that Xeno has grown fully, the size of her ears is no longer a bother. Their size doesn't do much to assist in hearing any better than others.</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Distinct Colors]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Charcoal Black | Creamy White</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Pelt]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Pattern:</b> <i>Solid</i> - Body is a pure color, though her face and back bears faint spotting.</small>
               <small><b>Fur Type:</b> <i>Smooth</i> - Thin, close coat | Very sleek, and somewhat soft on longer portions of fur. Oiliness is average.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Scars]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Gaping hole in right eye socket | <i>Received from an encounter with a hungry hawk.</small>
                     <small>Pair of small nicks on the left side of her jawline | <i>Received from an Enlightened grunt NPC.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Allergies]</b></ul></small>                    <small>N/A | <i>After receiving treatment for her previous pad infection, Xeno's body has managed to produce an abundance of antibodies that has cleared up any mild allergies that she may have had in her youth.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Size]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Height:</b> 15.0 inches at withers | <i>Taller than most others.</i></small>
               <small><b>Weight:</b> 8.9 lbs | <i>Not super heavy, but has some muscle weight</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Build]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Svelte, and well-toned.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Gait]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Extremely elegant and precise in any speed of stride.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Scent]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Being that she lives within the deep recesses of the densest of forests, Xeno carries the musty scent of sod and rodent musk. Occasionally, the odd tang of metal can be tasted in her presence through her use of minerals and ore.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Muscle]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>As she has been training more and more lately, she has built up an extensive amount of lean muscle in not only her legs, but her full body like belly and neck. Thus, she runs like a well-oiled machine.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo Design]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Based off the foliage of the Sweet Potato and Sweet Pea, Xeno's <u>inactive</u> tattoo is comprised of a heart-shaped leaf with a long, curling vine that branches off into two parts. Upon the break between the two tendrils sits a second leaf, though this one is much smaller, and the longer, lower tendril bears three tight coils | <i>Xeno's <u>active</u> tattoo design is a collection of coiling vines which wrap down along the length of her right foreleg, with a few leaves appearing at the nodes of branching vine tendrils. Root-like hairs arch over the individual toes of her forepaw as if they were stretching to reach the earth floor. A few longer vines wind up her chest and neck to reach her face, where a heart-shaped twist of vines rest in the location of her heart- albeit on the opposite of her chest. Said vines continue up her head's eyeless socket and end in large curls on her forehead. Two large, feather-esque leaves fan on the outer corner of her eyeless socket, and give off a mystical lash-like effect.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Blood Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Accessories]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Opal Jewel Piece:</b> A rather massive chuck of an opal that was mined in Earth Tribe that was cut and cleaned up for Xeno to wear in her eye socket similarly to how a glass eye would be worn. She now wears it in memory of Kapua | <i>Originally received from an exploration with Kapua in Earth Tribe.</i></small></li></ul><ul><li><small><b>Star Stone Piercing:</b> A tinier-than-usual portion of the famous Star Stone that filled its insides. Bearing a glossy red appearance, it is often mistaken for a ruby by the less informed. She wears on the outer corner of her left brow marking | <i>Originally received from the Star Stone at Ezrael's Lake. Later fashioned into a piercing by a professional in the art.</i></small></li></ul><ul><li><small><b>Copper Leaf Piercing:</b> A copper piercing shaped into a leaf with a teardrop-shaped bead hanging from the end. A bit of sand was stuck to it and when forged, it turned to glass, looking like a dewdrop. She wears it in her tongue. She has a second just like it, but she's using it as a gift | <i>Originally received as a hunk of ore during personal excursion. Later fashioned into a piercing by Lore of Fire Tribe.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Statistics ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Basic Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Dexterity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Strength:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Speed:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Stamina:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Constitution:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Wisdom:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Intelligence:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Accuracy:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>6</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Immunity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Health Stats]</b></ul></small>               <small><b>Physical:</b> <i>10</i>/10 | She is in peak shape and muscle tone. She hasn't had an infection in quite a few moons as her immunity has stepped up in strength, and after exercising her body, her depth perception and visibility now matches those with two clear eyes.</small>

<small><b>Mental:</b> <i>9</i>/10 | Logically-driven and level-headed, Xeno is mentally stable and well. She only gets a slight drop from a ten due to her tendency to overthink and worry about things.</small>

<small><b>Pain Threshold:</b> <i>8.9</i>/10 | Xeno still registers pain like most others and doesn't derive any pleasure from it. However, due to the time where she lost her eye to a hawk, the pain she felt then has managed to jade her a little to pain overall. The nerve endings in her right eye socket have been so damaged that she no longer has feeling in the tissues found there either.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Specific Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Stealth:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Climbing:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Swimming:</b> <i>4</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Hunting:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Fighting:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Memory:</b> <i>8</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Tactility:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Depth Perception:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sight:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Sound:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Smell:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Taste:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sense of Touch:</b> <i>10</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Tribe Information ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Tribe]</b></ul></small><small><b>Birth Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Past Tribe:</b> N/A</small>
<small><b>Current Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe</small>

<small><ul><b>[Tattoo]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Green-Earth</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Rank]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Adult | <i>Scholar</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Ability]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Secondary | <i>Modification Manipulation</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Former Mentor]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Adalin-Lily-607245371"><strike>Adalin</strike> Lily</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Apprentice]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i><a href="https://paraqeet.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Tahsis-668010686">Tahsis</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Soulbond]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Skills]</b></ul>
<small><i>1-10; Progression of Mastery</i></small></small><ul><li><small><b>Skill I:</b> What's Out There
<small><i>With increased capacity for sensing vibrations through the ground, you can sense things from a distance.
10</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill II:</b> Stone Claws
<small><i>You can manipulate your claws, making them slightly longer, but also nearly unbreakable. You can use this for fighting or other activities such as digging.
<li><small><b>Skill III:</b> Fury
<small><i>You can store your excess energy into the earth and absorb it later, potentially using it to empower your attacks or simply re-energize you.
<li><small><b>Skill IV:</b> Grasping Roots
<small><i>You can manipulate the roots of trees around you, bringing them above ground to do your bidding.
<li><small><b>Skill V:</b> Outta My Way
<small><i>You have the strength to knock down and uproot trees.
<li><small><b>Skill VI:</b> Alchemy
<small><i>You can interchange the molecular structures of rocks and minerals, for example causing a ruby to turn into a diamond, or a regular rock into gold.
<li><small><b>Skill VII:</b> Mineral Manipulation
<small><i>You can manipulate and bend minerals, including metallic ones, into new shapes.
<li><small><b>Skill VIII:</b> Master of the Earth
<small><i>You can manipulate the earth telekinetically; i.e. lifting it above your head with nothing but thought, throwing it only through your connection with the earth.
7</i>/10</small></small></li>
<li><small><b>Skill IX:</b> Medusa's Stare
<small><i>You can summon rocks and bind them to any surface or living creature, including yourself. With enough concentration and force of will, you can imprison your opponent entirely in stone.
<li><small><b>Skill X:</b> Adaption
<small><i>You can turn your body into any kind of rock/stone by simply touching it, while still retaining the power to move normally (includes metal, glass, diamonds, etc).
<li><small><b>Skill XI:</b> Puppetmaster
<small><i>You can detect even the smallest amount of iron in the bodies of other creatures and manipulate it!
<li><small><b>Skill XII:</b> Construction
<small><i>You can raise a structure from the earth of your imagining. This skill takes practice to master and at first your structures will be small and of low quality.
<li><small><b>Skill XII:</b> Fracture
<small><i>You can cause the earth to quake, and even cause a fracture to open. This skill is hard to control, but with enough concentration, the fraction could even be big enough to swallow multiple cats.
4</i>/10</small></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Signature Move]</b></ul></small>                    <small><b><i>"Petrify"</i></b> | Through the combined use of the skills <u>Mineral Manipulation</u>, <u>Alchemy</u>, and <u>Puppetmaster</u>, Xeno has created the ability to alter the various mineral nutrients in a living body. Rather than fiddling with all of those, however, Xeno manipulates the fine levels of phosphorus found in the muscle and bone tissues to ultimately freeze a target for a period of time. This not only stalls their physical movement, but also the rate at which one's body heals.

In smaller targets, she can change the molecular structure of the phosphorus to that of a gas, deemed toxic enough to kill, and poison the target from the inside. However, in the body of anything bigger than a rabbit, Xeno can only stall their movements for a period of mere minutes. As for the stunning of the body's cell reproduction, the stronger the focus, the longer the wait, but the affect of freezing caps out after 72 hours.

Rather than a means to kill, Xeno typically does this in an attempt to avoid fighting. Relaxing the body of another to the point where they cannot move, she can then flee freely or drag them back to where they initially came from without getting torn up.</small>

<u><b>|| Pedigree ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Immediate Family]</b></ul></small> <small><b>Father:</b>
Robin ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Mother:</b>
Darkie ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><b>Littermates:</b>
Rock ♂ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i>
Mist ♀ | Tattooless | <i>Location unknown</i></small>
<small><ul><b>[Extended Family]</b></ul></small> <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/02gkxw5h1tg5">Extended Family Tree</a></i></small>

<u><b>|| Personality ||</u>

<small><i><b>*cheeky teasing*</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Hearty | Wise | <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated | Realistic | Cheeky | Wily | Tender | Prudent]</b></ul></small> <small> <b>|| Hearty ||</b>
         <strike>Jovial and loud, Xeno is ever the optimist in life and the tribe. She's quick to make others feel comfortable and welcome by use of her open nature and strong sense of approachability. Along these lines, she doesn't have much of a personal bubble, and often finds herself well beyond the bounds of others'. However, when in a good mood, it seems that most don't mind her close contact simply because it's better when she's peppy and jolly rather than snippy, such as when she's trying to sleep or relax. And despite the rather blunt attitude that she tends to sport, her words are genuine and usually meant to be kind.</strike>
         With all that has happened as of late, Xeno's outward demeanor has drastically changed, but not completely. The cat is still a friendly one, but more cautious and careful in whom she decides to interact with outside her tribe. Within it, however, she is a much warmer soul and finds ease in the company of others. The energy she gives off is still a relaxed one and her presence, when her pelt lies flat, is one that brings comfort and familiarity to those inside and outside the Earth Tribe camp.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wise ||</b>
         <strike>Xeno's open, outward appearance is what usually leads others to assume the she-cat is stupid. In fact, many factors about her make her out to seem dull and dimwitted- her lack of drive, quickness to oppose senior tribemates, and simply her fondness of avoiding tasks and overlooking small details in the things she does.</strike> However, Xeno truly is what's considered an 'old soul'. When serious, or even interested enough in a situation, her words can be ripened with knowledge thought unattainable for the lax cat, and she tends to use said wisdom to turn heads during the most interesting of moments. <strike>It helps that when she isn't trudging around lazily, Xeno is nose-deep into something new, doing her best to feed her mind about the world around her and to extend her knowledge as a scholar's student.</strike>
         As her age has ripened with experience, so has her intelligence and wisdom. Clinical and calculated, she's not one to make risky calls unless it only affects herself, and even then, there is a method to her madness. Much of her wisdom has been derived from her thoughts as she pondered and worried over all the misfortune that has befallen the tribes and any personal traumas that she has had to suffer through. She wishes that those younger than her can learn from her mistakes. And for those lucky to have gained her full attention, they may receive an earful of the rare unfiltered thoughts and ideals of the black queen.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Lax</strike> | Motivated ||</b>
         <strike>To say this she-cat's lazy is an understatement. Xeno's greatest efforts are often seen in avoiding work as she's said to always have become a shadow whenever there's work to be done. In the same way that she is physically lazy, Xeno's temper is extremely relaxed, as if she couldn't care about what is happening in the world around her, so long as if it has nothing to do with her. She always has a clever excuse about her mouth and three escape routes in mind when trying to work her way out of...well, work. Even more so, her temper is extremely chill and it is not easy to get her riled up. Only very few topics actually bother Xeno, and if she isn't confronted with one of those, then there really isn't much reason for her to get excited.</strike>
         No longer is the cat lazy and seeking refuge from work. In fact, she's become quite the opposite. Driven by her desire to aid her tribe in their time of need, Xeno has turned around her child act and has started taking responsibility over her actions and the wellbeing of the Earth Tribe. This isn't to say that she no longer likes lounging around and relaxing, but she'd feel more comfortable doing so after a long day's work ensuring the health and safety of her tribemates.</small>

<small> <b>|| Realistic ||</b>
         <strike>Though bright and cheery most of the time</strike>, Xeno is thoroughly rational and capable of seeing the truth in most things. She's not one to get easily excited over things, <strike>and though most believe this to be an example of her laziness,</strike> it is in fact because she's wise enough to understand that she dislikes being let down, and thus doesn't expect miracles or acts of the ancestors to happen. <strike>It is along these same lines that she is considered an atheist and sometimes a 'buzzkill'. Even the concept of the Ceremony of Light puts her mind into a downward spiral as she tries to understand and create a reasonable explanation as to why the tattoos and powers appear. It's as if she's in almost constant denial.</strike>
         Still ever the realist, Xeno does not let her actions and thoughts become swayed by hope in miracles and the like. She still does not believe that things can happen magically through anything except action. While her belief in the Spirits has been solidified, Xeno thinks over things logically and tries to apply a shred of intelligence to anything abnormal that comes across her path. And her moods are less likely to be dashed than others, especially now that her attitude on life is a little more grim.</small>

<small> <b>|| <strike>Cheeky</strike> | Confident ||</b>
         <strike>Brash and ballsy, Xeno's spirit as a hell-raiser is rather infamous among her tribemates as she enjoys finding ways to annoy others. No matter if she's up and moving, or curled up in her nest, Xeno has no problem sporting a cocky attitude, and more often than not finds herself in trouble for disrespecting her seniors. It can be amusing for some, and completely annoying and distasteful to others. She doesn't often mean to be offensive or crude, but at times, her stubborn nature wishes to take over or she simply just finds the interaction too hilarious to back down. Such is why this behavior of hers has yet to cease.</strike>
         No longer that much of a shitstarter, Xeno is still ballsy and bold. However, it is more out of pure confidence in herself than a youthful rebellion. Her actions are smart, and thus when she feels she has the right move, she will take it in perfect stride. She has no problem trouncing another's who if it means proving herself correct, but she has developed a bit more tact as an adult. She only flaunts her feathers when she feels it is deemed appropriate.</small>

<small> <b>|| Wily ||</b>
         <strike>Although she often acts so tommishly that many mistaken her for a male or homosexual butch,</strike> Xeno is a she-cat with beguiling bone in her body, or two. She's clever and silver-tongued, and makes for one hell of a trickster in terms of an argument. This doesn't help with talking to those who know of her wisdom as she often finds ease in making asses of them all. This extends from how she watched her mother interact with others, <strike>and while she still has a ways to go before she reaches Darkie's lilting level, Xeno is still a master of the art among those of her age.</strike>
         As a full-fledged adult, Xeno has certainly become one well-versed in the art of seduction and using her assets to her advantage. This includes having use of her keen knowledge of subtle gestures, expressions, and tones. And while not a tactic she uses often, the she-cat has no fear in demonstrating her honey-smooth moves and clever tongue.</small>

<small> <b>|| Tender ||</b>
         As she has been coming to terms with all the trauma shaking Nandryx, Xeno's hardened exterior has crumbled some to make way for a more motherly figure. This isn't to say that she's become mush, but the previously cold cat has grown soft. She often finds herself seeking out others to ensure their wellbeing, and while this almost exclusively applies to Earth Tribe as of now- a product of her loyalty- Xeno still finds herself wanting to aid those close to her in the other tribes. Not yet tender enough to sink to 'Mommy status,' Xeno could see herself filling the role of a Nursemaid well if the chance arose, and she no longer would bat a lash at the thought of caring for those other than herself.</small>

<small> <b>|| Prudent ||</b>
         This isn't to say Xeno wasn't careful during her youth; she just has altered where the majority of her caution lies. In her youth, her actions were guarded and wariness could be seen in how she carried herself and how her body language appeared. However, now it is what she says and how she says it that is carefully monitored and calculated before each reply. Her actions are calculated as well, but not to the extent of sensitivity applied to her words. In a period like the one facing the Tribes as of late, the word of one has the equivalent impact of the actions of many, and Xeno does not want to be the very one who may set into motion a war.</small>

<small><ul><b>[Secondary Traits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i><b>Attentive</b>
Xeno is much more keenly aware of what happens in her tribe and territory and is almost never out of the loop.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Posh</b>
She carries herself in a very particular manner that somewhat demands a level of respect from her peers.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Self-Aware</b>
Xeno has become quite displaced with the belief of where she stands in the world and often ponders the fragile lives of felines.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Nonchalant</b>
She has become rather jaded to the subtly awful things that happen and seems to save her worries for more pressing matters.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Aloof</b>
After the loss of many cats during the plague, including cats close to Xeno, she has tried to somewhat distance herself from others to preserve her own emotions.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><b>Anxious</b>
The worry that Cooper doesn't share her feelings for their relationship weights heavily on her.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[MBTI Type]</b></ul></small>                      <small>ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller | <i><a href="http://www.personality-central.com/ISTJ-personality.html">Summary</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Humor Level]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Dark and sarcastic; so real it hurts</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Views]</b></ul></small>            <small><b>Political:</b> <i>"With things back to normal in Nandryx, I guess that only time will tell if things will remain calm, or if something worse will happen. But at least everyone's safe."</i></small>
           <small><b>Spiritual:</b> <i>"I can't say I'm a die-hard believer in everything that happens around us which we cannot explain beyond 'It's the work of the Spirits!' Everything happens because of a very particular reason, and although I do have some belief in the existence of the Spirits of Nandryx, it doesn't mean that I'm through with seeking out the logic in everything that happens here. I am still myself, with powers or not."</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Extras]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Xeno has an unusually high IQ with the ability to formulate strategies on the spot. Although she isn't rash, she's quick to think and often is a whole ten pawsteps ahead of others. It worked well coupled with her previously lazy and unmoved demeanor. Now, it is even stronger partnered with her strong intuition and serious nature.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Wits aren't the only thing that is quick about Xeno. <strike>Though she hardly ever displays it,</strike> she is fairly fast in terms of speed. Her long legs and small paws help to increase her stride while their litheness decreases weight and drag. <strike>She usually only runs at full speed when there is a serious ordeal, or when she is on patrol and unaware of it. Even when racing against others, she doesn't reach her limit.</strike>
Xeno's speed has been greatly enhanced through training and she uses it to her advantage more and more often. It is the only thing that makes up her less powerful offense more tactically practical.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Though she doesn't favor cuddling with others as some may assume from her lack of understanding of personal space, Xeno has a bad habit of sprawling out while asleep, and often ends up kicking others nearby. Even when others specifically move away from her nest to avoid her wayward limbs, the slumberous she-cat has the uncanny ability to find herself rolling into others' nests, as if she had blessed with the task of keeping her denmates from having peaceful sleeps.</strike>
As a product of her more attentive nature, Xeno is more acutely aware of where her tribemates are resting as has made careful sleeping a new second nature skill within her arsenal. This was originally derived from her wanting to not impede on the recuperation of her ailing tribemates. She is also more of a fan of snuggling, as she now deems it an appropriate means of showing appreciation and affection to those close to her, but many are still blind to this fact. Xeno doesn't announce this softie fact about herself either.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i><strike>Despite living amongst others who believe completely and utterly in the idea that the ancestors exist, Xeno's sense of rationality keeps her from believing in the starry, sky-bound ancestors. Instead, the name of 'Alriyel' only leaves her mouth when she's making a joke or using sarcasm. Even her participation in the Light Tribe's statue's ceremony in order to receive her tattoo, Xeno feels as if it were merely a dream and she has yet to come up with a reason as for why her tattoo appeared. Though she gets along with most others, her deadpanning about her lack of spirituality tends to put a damper on her relationships with others.</strike></i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Xeno wasn't too fond of having others refer to her as her spirit-given name. However, as of recent occurrences and some new-found understanding of the importance of a name and the Spirits, the cat formerly known only as Egg now answers to and even introduces herself as Xeno, at last.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>During the course of the last couple of moons, with all the drastic changes seeming to take place, Xeno's outlook on life and her own existence has come to a screeching halt. In seeing the frail mortality of those around her during the plague, and witnessing her former mentor's mental deterioration, Xeno has become much more reserved in personality. Pulling on the reigns of her previously outgoing and free-spirited ways, she has become more aloof and lost within her thoughts;  more conscious of her minimal meaning in the vast scheme of things, and surprisingly more driven to make her presence valued within the tribe.</i></small></li>

<li><small><i>Her true goal in life as a scholar is to share her experiences and wealth of knowledge with those younger than her whom seek information and understanding of the world. Xeno wants to be the one to help guide these young seekers of knowledge, and now has begun to put herself out there in order to inform the next generations.</i></small></li></ul>

<u><b>|| Sexuality ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Sexual Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demisexual</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Romantic Orientation]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>Demiromantic</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Preferences]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>As of now, it has been made apparent that Xeno's tastes in others in terms of attraction are both vague and particular. Xeno still doesn't fancy specific pelt palates or eye colors. Peculiar and strange markings and abnormalities draw her attention, it seems, and this could be attributed to her desire to find another like herself. Instead of being shallow, Xeno's attraction is more focused on personality quirks. She fancies those whom she can understand on a deeper level, and those even more so when she can communicate her emotions and intentions without speaking. Truly, what she seems to now seek in a mate is a life-long partner.

With how she is becoming more in-tune with her feelings and attempting to meet her emotional needs, Xeno has developed the desire to settle and start a family. After all the craziness of the Enlightened has died down and no signs of any more threats have risen,
she feels now is the right time.

While at one time, she had been somewhat split between two individuals, she know understand that while she simply was curious about one cat, she is truly in love with the other. And that is the small Blue-Earth, <b><a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/art/tGB-Cooper-549161035">Cooper</a></b>. The feeling of comfort and familiarity that Xeno had established with Cooper had developed into devotion, keeping her emotionally tethered to the tom as he has accepted her at her worst. And as she has gained understanding of her feelings, she only wants to remain with him for the rest of her days. Her only worry regarding this is that Cooper doesn't feel the same.</i></small>

<small><i><b>-<a href="http://sta.sh/02rnwkpz19i">Fluff Tracker</a>-</b></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sexy Stats]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>Flirtation:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Romanticism:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sexuality:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Libido:</b> <i>5</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Passion:</b> <i>7</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Talent:</b> <i>3</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Sensitivity:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li>
<li><small><b>Flexibility:</b> <i>9</i>/10</small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Crush]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Cooper all the way</small>
                               <small><small> || <b>"I will make that boy mine."</b> || </small></small>

<small><ul><b>[Previous Relations]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Status]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Single | <i>Although she couldn't imagine being with anyone else.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Current Lover]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Mate]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Kits]</b></ul></small>                      <small><i>N/A</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Fertility]</b></ul></small>                      <small>Unknown at current time | <i>To be determined after first litter is born.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dam Qualities]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Pros:</b> Strong Body | <i>Her body is bound to recover quickly, and her muscles will find pushing to be relatively easy.</i></small>
               <small><b>Cons:</b> Narrow hips | <i>She may have difficulty bearing larger kits during birth.</i></small>

<u><b>|| History ||</u>

<small><ul><b><a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-s-History-620378287"> History in Prose</a></b></ul></small>

<u><b>|| Trivia ||</u>

<small><ul><b>[Memes]</b></ul></small>                       <small><i><a href="http://sta.sh/0ud7pa2hcct">Relationships</a> | <a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Xeno-s-RP-Tracker-2-0-638859671">RP Tracker</a> | <a href="http://sta.sh/025bq2vdopc6">Active Tattoo</a> | <a href="http://mewmehh.deviantart.com/art/TGB-Mew-s-Charries-Height-Chart-638739818?ga_submit_new=10%253A1475854694">Height Chart</a></i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Voice Actor]</b></ul></small>                    <small>Michelle Ruff as Rukia Kuchiki | Bleach
                                <i>|| A deep, rich alto; she carries it in a softer, more serious tone as of late. || </i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Sins]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>Probably still <u>Sloth</u> a little. I could also see maybe <u>Envy</u>, but for unknown reasons.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Symbolism]</b></ul></small>                 <small><b>The Bird:</b> <i>In respect to her name, her history has been written out as if she personified a bird, though no particular species has yet to be chosen.</i></small>
                <small><b>The Doe:</b> <i>Description-wise, Xeno's structure relates to what others would attribute to a female deer. Thus, Xeno has become the embodiment of the noir doe; graceful, enchanting, and dangerous.</i></small>
                <small><b>The Heart:</b> <i>In reference to the heart-shaped tattoo on her shoulder, it'll be stated that Xeno wears her heart on her sleeve- quite literally. The heart-shaped tattoo of hers resembles her own heart as the tattoo of a triber connects to their soul.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Likes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Running- it is the only time see feels like she is truly uninhibited.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Snow- she likes the feeling of it beneath her paws.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Sleeping- she enjoys relaxing and the feeling of it seems to bring nostalgia to her.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Familiarity- it gives her a sense of calm and reduces her stress to know that nothing has changed.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b> Fisher's Outlook | <i>Xeno's favorite study and relaxing spot.</i></small>
               <small><b>Food:</b> Rabbit | <i>Nothing more satisfying to eat than something that makes you chase it.</i></small>
               <small><b>Game:</b> Tackle Tag | <i>Chasing down opponents and tackling them to the ground is so much fun!</i></small>
               <small><b>Activity:</b> Relaxing | <i>Whether sleeping or studying, Xeno likes to take a load off when she can.</i></small>
               <small><b>Season:</b> Autumn | <i>The perfect mix of warm and cool.</i></small>
               <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Morning | <i>The cool breeze along with the warmth of the rising sun is Xeno's favorite feeling.</i></small>
               <small><b>Skill:</b> "Petrify" | <i>Stone Claws and Alchemy play close seconds, but Xeno's proud of her special skill.</i></small>
               <small><b>Color:</b> Green | <i>As if it could be anything else.</i></small>
               <small><b>Tribe:</b> Earth Tribe | <i>Again, what else would she choose over her own tribe?</i></small>
               <small><b>Tribemate:</b> Cooper | <i>He's a special bean to Xeno <3</i></small>
               <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> Azadeh | <i>She's found herself enjoying the company of her rival more often.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dislikes]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>Warfare- the idea of war and bloodshed among the interconnected families of the different tribes sickens her deeply.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Change- sudden, severe differences that cut through every day life cause her to stress out and become edgy.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Deep Thinking- although she does it a lot, thinking too hard about her place in the world often leads her to having existential crises.</i></small></li></ul><small><ul><b>[Least Favorites]</b></ul></small>                <small><b>Location:</b> Trees of Killian | <i>They make her a little uncomfortable.</i></small>
               <small><b>Food:</b> Pigeon | <i>Not super fond of birds, but this is the least tasty one to her.</i></small>
               <small><b>Game:</b> Wrestling | <i>In her youth, her gangly limbs made it hard to play.</i></small>
               <small><b>Activity:</b> Fighting | <i>It isn't to say she's bad at it; she just doesn't fancy it.</i></small>
               <small><b>Season:</b> Summer/Winter | <i>It's too hot for her dark pelt/There's not enough prey. She still likes the snow though.</i></small>
               <small><b>Time of Day:</b> Dusk | <i>She likes it, but the mugginess of the evening right before it turns cool is a bit bothersome.</i></small>
               <small><b>Ability:</b> Outta My Way | <i>She doesn't care to bash down trees and boulders like a beefcake.</i></small>
               <small><b>Color:</b> N/A | <i>She likes all colors.</i></small>
               <small><b>Tribe:</b> Shadow Tribe | <i>Nothing against them; she just doesn't fancy the grinners. They rub her the wrong way a bit.</i></small>
               <small><b>Tribemate:</b> Grime | <i>While she doesn't have any problems with him, he makes her uneasy.</i></small>
               <small><b>Outside Triber:</b> N/A | <i>Really has no qualms with any others.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Secret]</b></ul></small>                    <small><i>She owes Lore a favor and is unnerved by the thought.</i></small>

<small><ul><b>[Dreams]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Make a best friend</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Form a family</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Gain a rival</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Hold the place of Nursemaid once</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Share wisdom with a younger individual</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become someone's soulbond</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>See Adalin again</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Become the Head Scholar</i></small></li></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Fears]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Bear kits during a disaster</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Fight in a war</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>✔</b> | <i>Kill someone else</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose Cooper</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her sight</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Lose her powers</i></small></li>
<li><small><b>X</b> | <i>Die alone</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Tidbits]</b></ul></small><ul><li><small><i>She is actually my hardest character to draw- not color- as her coat is thin, thus making me have to work on her angular, awkward body.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>The idea for the weird pronunciation of her name originated from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, where the female protagonist Xion's name is pronounced "Shee-on." Xeno's name was originally meant to be spelled as 'Xino,' but somehow it became 'Xeno' and stuck.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were a Pokemon, her typing would be Rock/Steel. I like to think of her less like a Nosepass and more like a Steelix :3</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>If she were like Nightcore as a music genre during her youth, then I would now consider her an indi-punk mix. Like some Social Distortion grade of punk- equal parts badass and depressing.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She's kinda like me- wants to have babies, but doesn't want to need another individual to help with everything.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>She would be the type of individual to not believe in fantasy shit, but would lowkey love horoscopes.</i></small></li>
<li><small><i>Out of all the characters I have planned for TGB, she's the only one to not get along with any of the others.</i></small></li></ul>

<small><ul><b>[Roleplays]</b></ul></small>

<small><i>[RP from PokéPark on Pokefarm - Babayaga the Delphox]</i></small><ul><small>Honey gold eyes leered in the darkness of the rain which was now much stronger than the former sprinkle of droplets it had evolved from. A faint hiss sounded against the pattering of the shower overhead as the droplets evaporated off the plume of fur that the fox Pokemon donned. Babayaga's upper lip curled as a growl escaped her lungs, flattening her large ears to the best of her ability. With her thick tail lashing uneasily, the slender Delphox shrank back further into the underground, which seemed to grow tighter around her the further she moved. In her current size- even being one of the smaller creatures in the breed- was still much more problematic when it came to hiding. So easy it had been to shy away into a tangle of dense vegetation to avoid the rain as a Fennekin- even a Braixen. But now Baba seemed to be the brunt of nature's frustrations as the falling droplets broke through the barrier that the dark canopy of foresty trees had once held in strength before the thin membranes of the leaves grew heavy and limp with water.

<i>Sizzling.</i> Sizzling was not good. It proved too loud of a sound, even for the rain-filled air that gave a soft splatter with every collision between the draining sky and accepting earth. It would only take one Pokemon with the keenest of hearing to pinpoint the sizzle- even higher chances that they would catch sight of the steam- and Baba was doomed. There was hardly a chance she could win a battle on a sunny day, let alone a heavily rainy one. The dangerous threat of being found was too much for the frantic creature to take and the towering Fox Pokemon tore off into a run on all four- appearing quite awkward albeit, but faster than she would've got it travelling upright on her hind legs. She had to get out of this drizzly wood and as she fled, a trail of steam followed more slowly in pursuit as it floated from her hissing pelt. It didn't take long for the Fire-Type to come across a cavern, and though it smelled of foreign scents that made her skin crawl with paranoia, the thought of remaining out in the cold wetness of the outside world when she was already becoming sopping wet was more than enough to send her packing into the cave without a hint of hesitation.

Upon entering the stony mouth of the landscape, Baba had not an inkling as to where she was, what else was in inside with her, and how well she would fare before the weather let up. In an attempt to quash any feelings of terror or regret for entering the unusual cavern, the scrawny Delphox elicited a thin streak of flame from her honey-toned muzzle and grinned a bit at the sound of loud fizzling as the jet of fire evaporated what water she trailed in from the stone floor and charred a small portion of the area. And while the spot was still hot with embers, the tall fox creature hurriedly hunkered down and curled into as tight of a ball as she could ever get. The sudden warmth was enticing and drew a purr from deep within her throat, though the feeling was short-lived as the rest of her damp hide smothered out the lasting little lives of heat. But at least she could dry there in peace. <i>Hopefully....</i></small></ul>
<small><ul><b>[Timezone]</b></ul></small>                      <small>CST |  <i>UTC/GMT -6 hours</i></small>

<small><i>:bulletgreen: | <b>Desirable</b>
:bulletyellow: | <b>Acceptable</b>
:bulletred: | <b>Undesireable</b>
:bulletwhite: | <b>Ask Me</b></small>
<small><ul><b>[I've finally decided on my RP platforms ^^]</b></ul></small> <small>:bulletgreen: <b>Note RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Skype</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Discord</b></small>
<small>:bulletgreen: <b>Google Document RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletyellow: <b>Comment RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletred: <b>Chatroom RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Drawing/Sketch RP</b></small>
<small>:bulletwhite: <b>Other</b></small>
<hr>
:iconThe-Golden-Butterfly: :icontgb-earthtribe:

<h3>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL</h3>
Xeno & fam © :iconmewmehh:

<a href="http://the-golden-butterfly.deviantart.com/"> The Golden Butterfly</a> © <b>Atalae</b> (Founder)  & <b>Vinscribbles</b> (Successor)

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:06 am; edited 23 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno formmmmmm Empty Fishing post starter

Post  MewMew100 Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:05 pm

*[ Xeno | Green-Earth | Fisher's Outlook ]*

(No worries, dude. I completely understand. BUT THIS SHIP MUST SAIL!!!)

A gaze of emerald widened, its downcast and dim glow brightening with a medley of emotion. Astonishment. Acceptance. Adorement.

Xeno picked her head up to move her crescent-fallen face back towards Cooper as his words resonated in her ears; his words of pleasant defeat in the matter of shielding himself off and accepting Xeno's bumbling plea. Her ears, once pressed against her skull, were perked higher than the she-cat had ever worn them and her expression was something new. She had no words. They evaded her. No words, she was sure, would even suffice as a response to present her gratitude towards Cooper as he decided to trust her with his unguarded self.

Xeno had stared for only a moment at the tom, though it felt like an eternity as her mind processed the gravity of the situation. Only then did Cooper's request click.

The soft chuckle that accompanied his question was soothing and sweet to Xeno's buzzing mind, although she could distinguish a bit unease behind Cooper's tone. This, Xeno didn't upset herself with; Cooper was a worrywart- he always had been and she was sure it was something that he wouldn't be the same without. It was something to be cherished.

Her brow creased in a soft wrinkle as a small smile curled onto her face, her eye almost showing a sad gleam. *"Of course. You think I would trust anyone else with my heart?"* However, as soon as her words left her, she felt herself freeze up.

_My heart?! What the hell?! What am I saying?_

And yet, she could conjure up any other words to describe her thoughts any more truthfully. Her emotions, her thoughts- all which she kept to herself could be described as one single thing. Her heart. And that was what she was completely entrusting to Cooper, with confidence that he would give her the chance to do the same.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno formmmmmm Empty Raffle mfjerjrgher

Post  MewMew100 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:47 pm

<sub><b>[ Xeno | Green-Earth | Earth Tribe Territory ]</b><blockquote>The black queen gave a hearty laugh, her green eye appearing as thin of a slit as a blade of grass as her lids closed in her fit. Clearing her throat and using her drawn paw to dab at the tear forming at the corner of her eye, she purred, <b>"Relax, little one. It nothing too hard. You're a solider- or, at least, training to be one. I'm a scholar, and thus, I have a limited knowledge of battle tactics and techniques."</b> She gave a sly grin. <b>"I want <i>you</i> to elaborate on your lessons."</b>

She stood up, arched her back in a stretch, and then sauntered closer to the ruddy tom cat in a few smooth strides. Looking down at the smaller cat, she added in a cool tone, <b>"In a sense, it'll be like you're the mentor and I'm the student. How's that sound as an adult task?"</b></blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xeno formmmmmm Empty Halloween TGB Event

Post  MewMew100 Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

The evening air weighed heavily upon the lungs and back of the lithe black shape that moved slowly through the ash-littered land. Hot and choking, the green-eyed queen grimaced with each breath as the scent of burned earth and long forgotten life wafted through her nose and across her tongue. The stark taste was enough to tug at her heart, and she questioned why it was that she had come to this part of Nandryx at all.

<i>The rumors.</i>

It was becoming common knowledge among the Tribes that some mysterious entity was milling about in the decrepit Pheasant Woods, and part because of her duty as a scholar and partly to satisfy her curiosity, Xeno had decided to pay the Pheasant Woods' ruins a visit. Upon arriving there, she instantly regretted it.

Despite the dryness of the location, the heat from the summer air was muggy and made the she-cat reluctant to go searching about the gnarly location for some rumored ghost. After all, she had come to disprove the rumors. The Spirits' existence was something that had taken the cat quite a long time to accept, and the thought of ghosts just popping up wherever they pleased was just too ludicrous a thing to fathom. She snickered.

When nothing would appear, the gloating would begin. Although she wouldn't go about rubbing it in the faces of the believers, she would at least have the satisfaction of knowing that she was indeed correct all along, and could amuse herself with the notion that many others had wasted their time in pursuing a tall tale.

Though, as she traversed deeper into the throng of the former woodland's charred remains, a wail rang out and caught the she-cat unawares. She flinched, her back arched up and her pelt sticking out in spikes. She quickly recovered, however, and settled herself as she scanned the area with a stern gaze. The cry seemed a bit of a ways off, and after pinpointing a soft yelp that followed only a moment after, she stalked carefully as a shadow forward. The sniffling and sobbing seemed to grow louder as she moved closer, and the leggy she-cat felt herself beginning to tense up with each step. Cursing herself in silence, Xeno's narrowed her glare. She opened her mouth a little, and whether it was to taste the scents of the air or to speak remained unknown- just as her lips had parted, a screech sounded and a small form crashed into her legs from the shadows. Xeno's form, rigid with shock, teetered over and the she-cat collapsed on top of the smaller form that bunch up under her. Springing up as soon as she regained her senses, Xeno took a defensive stance and blinked in astonishment as the source of her surprise was a small ball of monochrome-colored fluff.

With an unfamiliar weight on top of her, Poidzua huddled up in a ball to protect herself. Once the weight removed itself, however, a loud wail was elicited from the silvery Shadow Triber as Poidzua braced herself for the inevitable.

But, nothing came.

After a moment of willing herself to move, the Green-Shadow pulled her face from where it was hidden between her forepaws and glanced up, only to be met with the appearance of a shock-looking black cat cloaked in fear-scent. Although, it was difficult to distinguish beneath the waves of her own.

Staring back down at cat appearing ten times more horrified than she herself had been, Xeno felt her fur lay flat and her steely gaze softened. Relaxing her posture, she took a step closer to the petrified cat and sound in a soothing tone, <b>"You okay there?"</b>

The gentle voice of the older cat was enough to pull Poidzua from her shock and the small cat sat up slowly, still a bit hesitant about the whole ordeal. Her silver eyes were wide as a pair of moons as she studied Xeno's face, and her puffed up pelt began to relax somewhat.

In a timid voice, she murmured, <b>"Y-yes. But wh-who are y-you? You're not a m-me-member of Shadow Tr-Tribe."</b>

The large cat gave a soft chuckle and shook her head, finally taking note of the green tattoo lacing the smaller she-cat's eyes. <b>"Can't say that I am. I'm an Earth Tribe scholar, Xeno."</b> She turned slightly to flash Poidzua a quick look at her leafy tattoo. Continuing in a level tone with an arched brow, she quizzed, <b>"But who are you, and why were you running around crying? Cats are beginning to think that there's a ghost around these parts-"</b> She paused, the gears in her head turning at a swift rate. Making her gaze a little more stern, she added, <b>"Wait- the ghost wouldn't be you, would i-"</b>

<b>"No! I swear, I saw something! It was only for a second, but I swear it was <i>something</i>! I thought it might have been a maybird, but I was wrong and it really scared me!!"</b> Poidzua began to sniffled, uneasiness washing off her form in waves as she recalled the incident. In a quick cry, she added promptly, <b>"Can you please help me get back home? My name is Poidzua, and I'm a mineral collector! I was only here to look for some salt, but I don't know where I am!"</b> She threw herself at Xeno's legs and grappled with one to cling onto. <b>"Please don't leave me here alone,"</b> she moaned out in a sob.

Xeno felt herself grimace at the touch, an awkward expression plastered upon her face. Who was this cat, so soppy and weak-sounding as if she hadn't a shred of honor as she grovelled at the paws of a cat from another tribe. A bit of pity could be felt by Xeno, but more so was bafflement. This cat appeared to be barely more than an apprentice in size and mannerisms, but she bore a fully colored tattoo that almost matched Xeno's in hue. Although she was a rather young adult, Xeno liked to believe that she was quite mature and wise- how could someone of her same ranking in color progression act in such a manner? Suddenly, the image of a grey, fluffy face flashed in Xeno's mind and she sighed. Perhaps this was how her mentor may have acted in her youth? Xeno would sure that the former Orange-Earth wouldn't have approved of the black cat leaving this sobbing little cat to her own devices.

With a groan, she lightly pawed at Poidzua's shoulder in attempt to remove her from her other leg. <b>"Okay, but you have to get off me first. I'll take you back to your territory's border, but that's as far as I'll go."</b> As she watched Poidzua's quick nodding and as the cat pulled back from Xeno's limbs, the Green-Earth nudged the Green-Shadow in the westward direction. <b>"Alright then, let's get going."</b>

As the two began to near the Trees of Killian, Xeno felt the weight of the baysitter's burden leave her shoulders. <b>"Beyond there, you should be able to find you way back to your camp. I'd suggest not straying too far without a tribemate or two until you know the lands a bit better, okay? Just a bit of advice from a cat who knows a thing or two."</b>

<b>"Thank you, Xeno! I won't forget this!"</b> Poidzua purred before scampering off towards the ominous woodland that unnerved Xeno seemingly without  a care in the world.

The black cat chuckled weakly. <i>For as scaredy as she was, I'm surprised to see her unfazed by those creepy woods. I guess all Shadow Tribe cat are just weird like that.</i> As she turned to make her way back home, she recounted the day and frowned. Among all of it, a single thought bugged her most. <i>What was it that Poidzua saw? She said she thought it was...what was it? A 'maybird,' maybe? I've never heard of anything like that before, but I'm sure it isn't real. But then, what was it that scared her so bad. And what was it that made the air so cold when all day, it had remained hot and humid?</i>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Xeno felt her face warm up as Cooper sank into her, the black she-cat clamping her eye closed and suppressing her urge to purr. She felt guilty, almost dirty at how happy she felt at that moment despite Cooper's distress. How terrible of her! Instantly, she felt her body flinch as Cooper straightened himself and she too sat up to look the Blue-Earth in the eyes. She felt herself frown softly at his expression and moved her face back to the close proximity they had just shared.

She drew her tongue over the tom's head once more, catching one of his ears. In a soft voice, she cooed gently into it. *"Don't force yourself. I'm glad to just be here for you. No Spirits, no powers. Just you and me; just two normal cats with normal emotions."* She craned her neck forward, dipping her face into Cooper and burying her muzzle into his neck. She breathed softly into his thick ruff of fur and drank in his scent. She was sure he would've thought it stupid if she were to say it, but just the closeness of him made her feel better. His smell, the sound of his voice. Just the thought of having him around was soothing to the she-cat with a mind riddled with silent worries. And despite any guilt she felt, Xeno was certain she would be unable to change how she felt around him.

In a whisper, she murmured warmly into his neck, *"Cooper....just let me stay like this for a moment more. Please."*
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:07 pm

<i>Burning.</i>

So much of her was burning. And aching. Long legs with toned muscles ached and screamed out their pain as the lanky black form of a panicked she-cat raced forward into the grasping darkness of the trees. The cool chill of the autumn breeze was invisible to the cat as her body felt on fire from the amount of physical strain she was inflicting upon herself, and a single emerald eye was wide and wild as it flitted frantically about.

Fear-scent wafted off her sprinting form too.<hr>The shadowy darkness of the world around her left Xeno confused, her mind still fuzzy from a medley of fatigue, fright, and the frantic need to find the one she sought after. Her body shook, rattled and quivering till the point where she could no longer hold herself up, and the Green-Earth collapsed.

Tired eyelids threatened to close as she struggled to regain her wayward senses and calm her pounding heart. <i>What just happened?</i>

The last thing she had remembered was being asleep in camp. Then came the foreign scents and cries of warfare. A cold rush had struck her body, and in that instant, the large cat was on her feet and scampering through the Earth Tribe's home. Cats everywhere seemed locked in combat and dashing around faster than her weary eye could catch. However, the only thought in her mind was to find the small, sandy tom that she felt deep within the core of her being a powerful need to protect. Tribemates had their kin and friends to protect them, but Xeno knew she only had one cat to do so for herself, and vice versa.

She ran. Guilt helped to choke her as she sprinted across the territory. She knew she had been wrong to flee. <i>No. This is not fleeing.</i> She would've fought if she had needed to. No, she was looking for that cat closest to her. That was not a cowardly thing to do. No, she would not be disowned by Earth Tribe for doing so. The fact that her shoulder still held its green hue was proof of that.

Now she lay on the dusky ground, staring up at the leaf-dappled sky. Whether it was late night or early morning, she was unsure. Hell, she wasn't even sure how long she had been laying there. With her breathing more or less calmed, she rolled over and got to her paws. Her legs threatened to buckle, still reeling from the strain she had placed upon them. But Xeno couldn't stay there. She had to find Cooper. She had to make sure of his safety. After all, she had promised to protect him. And if he was scared enough for his life to flee, she had not done her job.

On burning legs, Xeno bounded forward, continuing her descent into Nandryx in the hopes of uncovering her friend's whereabouts. If she couldn't find him soon, she would discard her abilities to spend the rest of her time searching.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 pm

<sub><b>[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow | Cat's Eye Lake ]</b><blockquote>As the brown kitten coughed up her belly full of water, Poidzua wobbled on her paws, a distant, yet horrified look in her eyes as she stared back across the body of water at the land from which they came. It was astonishing how far the water managed to carry them, and the soggy she-cat could collapsed in a state of hysterics had the small voice of the other cat jogged her dreading mind back to reality. Whipping her head around with a damp <i>shlop</i>, she pinned her enlarged gaze on Ushio. Recognition clicked in her head as the familiar voice of the former Shadow Tribe kitten continued on talking in her waterlogged rasp. Rummaging through her head the names of her tribemates, she attributed the name Leah to the pretty Blue-Shadow that Poidzua had worked on a patrol with once, but recalled seeing around the camp many times. <b>"U-Urik-ko..?"</b> the cat spluttered out, hoping the name was correct. It was one of the Leah's kittens' names, she was sure. Then, her mind did a 180.

<i><b>"I d-did what..?!"</b></i> She had saved this kit's life? How in all of Nandryx did she manage to do that when she was fearing for her own life? If anyone had saved them, it was the very same water that threatened them. With her mind abuzzing, it took Ushio yet again to snap the small cat out of her tizzy. The White-Air's last question rang in Poidzua's head and, for a moment, was completely jarring to the cat. <i>Where were they indeed?!</i>

With a sigh, the Green-Shadow found herself falling backwards onto her rear with a wet <i>thud</i> and she blinked back at the land where they had come from. <b>"We....we were...between Shadow Tribe and A-Air Tribe, r-right? So that makes the lake we fell i-into the Ca-Cat's Eye L-L-Lake...and thi-thi-this...the Ca-Cat's Eye..."</b> <i>Island?!</i> She was on an island?! Not to mention, she was with someone incapable of protecting Poidzua; incapable of protecting <i>herself!</i> Poidzua would have to be this kit's sole caretaker until they got back to the mainland......if they every did. She just about had another heartattack right there on the beach, slumping into the wet sand.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 pm

<sub><b>[ Poidzua | Green-Shadow | Big Cave ]</b><blockquote>The scents of Fire Tribe and Shadow Tribe mixed and churned the clammy air of the foreign cavern in which the respective tribes had made their temporary home. Cats came and went through the massive stony mouth, from which the warm light of the outside sun poured into the sullen darkness; a bright and comforting promise of the world's continuation, even to those who preferred the shade. Some bodies could been seen resting along the inner walls of the cave's largest room, and the individual scents of others could be caught wafting from the pathways leading into the deeper recesses of the Big Cave's wealthy space.

Among these cats, a small ball of fluff remained curled up in the main cavern, pressed securely to the rocky surface of one of the walls. Black tail draped protectively over her frail form, the young Green-Shadow's large eyes of silver gazed through hung eyelids in a dour expression. A bit of a gurgle that her belly uttered drew a groan from her, but she remained still and tilted her ears backwards a bit in order to stifle the desire to get up and search for food.

In her current state, she found moving distasteful- it would always illicit some sort of pain, usually for putting too much strain on the dried and scabbing slashes gracing her upper back, or from the ache of keeping her limbs stilled for too long. The monochrome Chantilly was sure that she would have preferred death to all this pain- she was never one to be much of a masochist.

But, here she was and there was no helping that. So, instead of focusing so much on what she knew would only make things worse for her body, Poidzua decided to focus more on what tormented her mind. In the softest of voices, she whispered to herself, <b><i>"Fire Tribers are here. I don't know how I feel about that..."</i></b> <i>Yes I do. I'm terrified.</i>

But she felt guilty at the same time. These cats had done nothing to personally cause her to distrust them beyond being from a rivaling tribe. Sure, her family of Shadow Tribe were wary of those bearing flames, but they still managed to live peaceably alongside them for the time being. All Poidzua could do was cast the blame on her mother for her fear of the Fire Tribers. Having not even met one, she already made her mind about them. And she felt bad.

With a grumble sounding more like a muffled whine to herself, she buried her nose into her paws and the thick of her bushy tail, trying to ignore the growing scents of Fire Tribe over Shadow's.</blockquote></sub>
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down