Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:05 pm

(I'll be ok Razz )

Copper pounced, purring in satisfaction as she caught the bug under her paws. "No more eating bedding for you." She laughed. Her head jerked up as she caught wind of White. She let go of the bug and stood to attention "Sir!" She meowed.

Mercury flicked her tail. "Lets run?" She asked. He knew what she meant, travel across the rooftops at dangerous speeds with Mercury in the lead.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Thornpaw nodded "Agreed." he said, with a grin.

White chuckled darkly. "Good catch." he mewed. Then flicked his tail getting serious 'We're going scouting into the rogue queen's territory." he said. ''If you think you're ready. Come along."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 pm

(DAMMIT KALEY STOP DOING THATZ!!!)

Lightning padded out of HQ.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:11 pm

(( I said it, so why does it need to be asked again..my answer will still be the same. Gawd, idiots ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:16 pm

(For the next 20 minutes I want no ooc speaking, just roleplay to cool off, ya here me? Crikey!)

Copper stood up a little straighter. "If you think I'm ready sir, then I am ready!" She replied her paws at attention. "When do we set off sir?" She asked

Mercury returned his grin and took off under the bushes, it wasn't snowing so he could follow her scent if her pelt blended in to the surroundings.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:18 pm

White nodded "In a few hours. Get some rest." he said "Eat a rat or two."

Thornpaw raced after her, grinning.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Trinity looked around and spotted Scauise. Time to question him. She padded over to him. "Your story seems..... invalid. Why is that?"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Riker's eyes scanned the area. There was a chill in the air as she looked down upon the cats gathered before her. Large cats, small cats, there were many of them. She was standing on top of a large wooden crate in what looked like an abandoned warehouse. The overpowering smell of rats drowned out any smell of a cat... the perfect hiding mechanism.

There were about twenty cats before her... not nearly enough. But, with the constant recruiting, their numbers were steadily growing, but that made it more and more dangerous to hold these meetings.

Riker called this place the Southern Garden, though it looked nothing like a garden and was towards the north. There was no food there, no dens, no bedding. They made it look like it was still abandoned.

Scuaise blinked. "What?!?" He shouted, taking a step back. "Why is what? The rat seemed fun to chase and-" He started crying. "Please don't kick me out! I love it here!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:32 pm

Copper nodded. "Yes sir! May I ask sir, who else is coming with us?" She wanted to know if she had to put up with any idiots, though knowing White there would be none.

At the speed they were going it didn't take long to reach the boat-house, the rush of the river drowned out the sounds of the cats within. "You've never been here before either." Mercury meowed. The scent of fish over powered everything, Mercury liked fish allot better then rat.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"Ah, Kerrion, don't hurt yourself there. Are you sure you're okay? I could transfer you to an elders' spot..." Riker spoke, glancing at a cat who was limping.

"No thanks." Was the cat's gruff reply. He sat down next to Wolf and Dragon, who were off to Riker's right.

"Alright, Wolf, Dragon, status update. How are things going on the northern border of the Resistance?" She turned her attention to the other two cats.

"The Rogue Queen seems to have lessened her attacks from that side-" began Dragon, who was cut off by Wolf.

"But she seems to be focusing on the forest." He finished.

Riker nodded. "We'll assemble a group of the spies to poison the food... or something. But we don't need to worry about that now..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Trinity smiled a friendly smile. "No, no, of course not." she said. Something is really strange about him....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 pm

"B-but it's true. It's really true. I swear it!" He sobbed. "It was really scary... I had no idea where I was..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Slade sat down on the hard ground, his midnight blue fur glistening. He curled up and craned his neck, starting to groom himself.

White sighed "A scout captain named Lightning." he answered, looking a bit irritated. He wasn't yet sure if the cat was up to par, but he was a scout captain. So he had the benefit of the doubt.

Thornpaw nodded, still grinning, as he strained to see her. Her pelt blended in relatively smoothly with the white snow, but he could still follow her by scent. "i know." he said playfully.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 pm

"I believe you." Trinity lied. It was impossible to tell what she was thinking. "Go run along, young one."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Kass was staring into a frozen pond, there was a faint buzzing in his ears, he knew what that ment. The world seemed to fall away around him until he was standing on a sandy bank, he could see two shapes sitting across the water. "What is it this time." He sighed.
"Darkness is coming." The shapes said.
"Lead by a lynx.
The wilted rose will bloom under this darkness,
and the queen will march forward,
to feed her growing horde.
An angel will die,
covered in white.
The sound of thunder! We here it! The blood line, the blood line! The Claw will return!"
The shapes grew larger, two cats, one burning like the sun and the other glowing like the moon, then they disappeared and Kass was left staring at his reflection in the frozen pond.
"Well damn"

"I've heard of him, 5 raids on the queen, all a success." Copper meowed. "I'll go rest up, where should I meet you?"

Mercury smirked and pointed to the building, it was made of wood and had a hole in the roof. "We have to get in through the roof, the door is blocked by crates."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Thornpaw nodded, excited "I already like this place better then the training hollow."

White grunted "At sunset. Here."

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 am

"This is the first bit of training the Cadets get, they have to find a way in by themselves. So, find your way up cadet!" she ordered, smirking.

Copper nodded. "Yes sir!" She padded away to get something to eat.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:05 am

Thornpaw chuckled, he slipped past her. He glanced u[ at the building, thinking. The entrance was the roof, so he had to get up there, somehow. A large tree to the side caught his attention. Its branch was about a foot above the roof. Unsheathing his claws, Thornpaw started to climb the tree.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

When Mercury had gotten this task she'd climbed right up the wall, Thornpaw had probably never climbed a wall straight up before before though. Mercury had been berated for not using the tree, then she had been praised for thinking outside the box.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 am

(( lol...))

Thornpaw dropped down onto the roof.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:14 am

Mercury climbed up after him, the tree was easier to use then the wall. She gestured to the hole. "I'll go first so you don't get attacked." She said, "Stay close behind, ok?" She dropped down through the hole, landing on a sturdy wooden beam, though she was almost knocked clean off by a young tom dodging another cadets attack.

(your new scout captain could be the one overseeing the training.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:18 am

(( KK ))

Dust glanced up at mercury as his opponent almost knocked her over. He took a step back, letting his opponent get away from the entrance. This was only practice, after all.

Greon surveyed the cadets from where he sat, occasionally dropping in tips, or showing them a move or two.

Thornpaw quickly dropped down beside Mercury and surveyed the building.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

Mercury nodded a thanks to Dust then dropped all the way to the ground, legs bending with the impact, she rolled her shoulders and stood up straight. The boat house went out into the water and the waters right underneath was calm compared to the rest of the river, she could here the splashing of cats swimming and practicing fishing. She dipped her head to Greon. "I have a new recruit for you sir." She meowed. She stepped to the side so Thornpaw could walk forward.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 am

Thornpaw seeing a motion, stepped froward readily, scanning the tom.

The tom was large, but not overly so. Not particularly bulky either, he seemed to be a little on the skinny side. "Excellent." the orange tabby said grinning. "Let's see what he can do." Greon added with a flick of his tail.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

The toms tail flick called over a dark gray tabby with pale blue eyes, had to mistake that clouded pattern and the wiry build. It was Steel, he was there helping teach the new cadets. "Look who it is." His voice was deep and gravely and he carried a self assured air about him. "Finally decided to join the cause?" He rumbled. Mercury glared at her brother.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next