Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alleys RP

+4
Chibi248
dragonnaruto
Torchiclove
Rosethorn95
8 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Alleys RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Alleys RP

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

White nodded at Trinity solemnly. He dipped his head in greeting at Raven.

Thornpaw flicked his tail silently. He glanced from Raven to the ex-kittypet. So he wasn't a member of the resistance? He was a kittypet. He knew the clan disliked kittypets, but he, personally, didn't have any prejudice towards them.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Raven quickly glanced over the cat. "See to it that he is fed and looked after, get one of the cadets to check his pelt for ticks." He meowed, which was code for, groom his fur he smells like trash. "Thornpaw you don't want to stick around while they work, it is very boring, let me show you around." He said swishing his tail. "White, after I finish showing him around I want your report on the northern front."

(Rangers are a very close knit group, they are solo workers(or with their apprentice) I'll elaborate on what they do soon.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:29 pm

(( kk ))

White nodded "Of course." he said flicking his tail. He turned walking away to a more comfortable, less crowded, location. He sat down, he had just come back from the northern border and his own fur, was a bit messy. He slowly started to groom himself with sure movements of his tongue.

Thornpaw nodded to Raven "Thank you." He was a bit surprised that Raven had offered to show him around. Raven was the leader of the resistance, so Thornpaw thought he would have been rather busy. He stepped away from the small group of cats, and waited for Raven to lead the way.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Raven stood next to Thornpaw and gestured for him to walk besides him. "I had the feeling we would be seeing you soon. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away once you knew what was going on." He paused, and looked around him. "This is where injured cats are cared for." The humans would of called it a lounge room. It was the second warmest room in the manse. The manse was floored with dark wood and this room had bedding, a mixture of fabric and moss strewn around the room. There were a few cats curled up around the area, all where breathing steadily. "The second Shaman, Kass, must be out gathering herbs." Mercury meowed padding up behind them.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Thornpaw nodded as Raven spoke, glancing around the room. "You have two shamans?" Thornpaw asked glancing back at Mercury, as she approached.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Raven nodded. "Kass told me long ago if he had treat all these cats with only himself and his apprentice we'd be doomed. Once Trinity became a full Shaman he decided they both should take on an apprentice. Trinity took on Ice and Kass has yet to find a suitable candidate, stubborn old dog." He grumbled. Mercury smiled. "Kass and father go way back." She purred. "To when father was a kit and Kass was still a young Shaman."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm

"Did I hear my name?" a cheery voice meowed from nearby. A white tom trotted over to them, dipping his head to Raven in respect. "Hey, Thornpaw. When did you get here?" Ice of the Feather's reddish orange eyes glinted with curiousity.

Kaida of the Claw quietly regarded the nervous young newcomer with her unnervingly pale eyes. She was laying near the wall with her small black paws tucked neatly underneath her.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Mercury purred and touched noses with Ice. "You smell of yarrow." She meowed wrinkling her nose. "We just arrived."

(do you know the names of the other two clans?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hey Ice." Thornpaw said, nodding a greeting.

((sorry, computer was being a pain))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm

(No problem. I'm drawing a rough map of what the overall territory looks like.)

Raven looked over the cats around. "We will not distract you from your work Ice." He meowed. "There is still much to see Thornpaw."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:44 pm

(( Cool ))

Thornpaw nodded flicking his tail. "See you later." he said to Ice before turning to follow Raven.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Mercury waved her tail in farewell and followed her father. Raven lead the way up the stairs. "This nest has three levels. The ground floor is where we hold our meetings and care for the sick. The second is where the cats sleep." He gestured to the hall in front. "Most of the cats are out at the moment." There were at least three rooms, all with the doors missing. At the end of the hall was a ladder leading up to the attic.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Thornpaw glanced around quickly surveying the area. "Pretty big place." he said, in awe.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 pm

"The room is necessary. There are so many of us, all spread throughout the alleys." Raven meowed. He pointed his nose to the ladder. "Up there is the safest place to be, our nursery."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 am

Ice watched them leave. I smell like yarrow? Darn it, I thought I got that scent out of my fur! He sighed and licked one of his paws. I really don't have much to do. These cats are already treated for today. He drew his white paw over his ears.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Thornpaw nodded glancing up at the ladder. It was obvious why it was the safest, it was the highest location. Cats would have to get in form the bottom and climb their ways up to get to the nursery. They would have to fight their way past resistance cats. He doubted any cat could sneak in that high, if they even managed to get past the guards.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Trinity padded over to Ice of the Feather. "Why, hello young one." she said, sitting down. Her tail wrapped around herself. "Have you met my little friend?" she asked, glancing at Scuaise.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"Hiya, Trinity!" Ice meowed. "No, I haven't. Who're you?" He gazed at the strange cat, curiousity and friendliness glittering in his bright reddish orange eyes.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Mercury put her paws on the first step of the ladder. "Would you like to go up?" She asked.
Raven smiled at his daughter, so much like her mother she was.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Thornpaw, admittedly was curious about how the Nursery looked. But he shook his head slowly with a flick of his tail " I don't want to disturb the Queens."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"I suppose your right, the queens around here tend to claw ears when disturbed." Mercury meowed with a sigh.
"Mercury I must speak with white about the northern front, why not show Thornpaw the yard, I'm sure your both hungry by now and a very successful hunting patrol just returned. There is bound to be something edible lying around." The deep end of winter was coming to an end, but there was still a moon of freezing snow to come. Once the snows melted it would be easier to travel from Alleys to Forest, and the queen would be on the move.
Mercury perked up a bit at that. "I bet you've never seen a garden before." She meowed.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm

"A what?" Thornpaw asked a bit confused, flicking his tail.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Mercury smiled. "Exactly." She purred. Raven twitched his tail and started back down the stairs. When they reached the bottom he gestured for the two young cats to go. "I'll come find you if I need you. If you need me I'll be in the meeting room with White." He meowed. The large dark tom padded away to search for White.
"Come this way Thornpaw, we have to go outside first." She went back to the broken window and jumped up.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Kaida licked one of her small black paws and drew it lightly over her ear. It's been some time since I have gotten to do anything worthwhile. Her almost pure white eyes flicked around, resting for a moment on each nearby cat before switching to another.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

"Kaida, I'll need you on in this next meeting." Raven meowed. "There is something we need to discuss."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next