Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:07 pm

(( Y U NO GOTTA BE UP EARLY ON A WEEKEND? Now I missed all the fun. ))

"HOLY CRAP!" Muire yelled as she made a mad dash to get off of the ship before it left. "Mkay Third Degree. It's all good now." She tossed a Pokeball towards the ground and a Quilava lunged forward, out of the red and white contraption. The Quilava looked like a punk, proud and with a short temper.

"Well... Uh, what should we do first? I'm starved, and- Hey! More trainers!" The trainer dashed towards the others, but Third Degree was in the lead. He barreled into the Pokemon as Muire skidded to a halt in front of the other people. Her red 'FIRE TYPES FTW' shirt and cargo pants had multiple grass stains, dirt, and even some holes on the pants, as if she played with her Pokemon every day and didn't fix anything up.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Rayla looked up from where she was packing her items into her bag. Her green eyes glimmered with amusement of how hyper one of the trainers looked. Certainly has enough energy to match that Quilava. She stuffed the last bit of escape ropes into the overflowing backpack and whistled. Kitty stood up and picked the children off of herself before walking over to her trainer. She eyed the small fire-type pokemon with wonder, her red goggle-like eyes glittering. "Ooo! So many adorable pokemon! I wonder if me and Master will be working with them?" Rayla stood and walked over to the PC, scanned her trainer card, and then put it away. "Alright Kitty. First things first, I have to make a call before we hit the road." Pulling out her Poketech, she dialed a number and a the face of a strong looking, red-haired man appeared on the screen. "Hey Lance, its Rayla. Did you get the number?" "Yeah, I'll send it to you. So hey, how's it to be in Unova? Cynthia says its pretty cool for a vacation." "I guess its cool, but remember, I didn't come for the site-seeing. I came to train and that's what I'm gonna do. I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." "Sure, bye. Oh, and don't forget to call your mom." "Kay." She hung up the phone and dialed a new number, and Kitty could tell her trainer looked nervous. "He-hello? Would this be Professor Juniper's lab? Oh really? This is Rayla, one of the students who contacted her online- Oh, you know who I am? Oh- ok, I'll be over as soon as possible. Thank you." Turning to Kitty, a bright smile was sprawled across her face. "Guess what Kitty?! In a few days, we'll be able to go and meet Professor Juniper in person! Isn't this great?! Now, we have to get you in top shape before then so that when she sees you train, we'll be in our prime!" "But what about the other trainers? Surely they must have their own things to do here and besides, Blizzard told me that you have been wanting to meet this 'Juniper' person for a long time and now, you finally have the chance to! We don't have to travel with the others?" Kitty knew she couldn't understand her, but maybe she could sense her emotions or scan her thoughts like she did with Draco or Blizzard. "I have to get stronger like them to do that and the only way to get stronger by Master's standards is to train hard and well, just like father said! I will work hard for you, Rayla and stand by your side!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:30 pm

RING RING RING.

Muire blinked and whipped out her Poketech. She turned and walked away a bit before picking up the call. "Hello? Oh, hey Laur. How's Paragor and- HOLY CRAP. Okay, uh, put Frodo in the party along with Paragor, Mallik, Nock, Bolt, and Frostburn, and hope for the best. Oh, and don't forget, Sean is allergic to Pecha berries, and don't leave Roc and Spirit in the Daycare too long. Right, then bye-" She was cut off by a growl from the Quilava. "Oh, Third Degree Burn says hi. I met a bunch of other trainers. Cool, huh? Okay, you go ahead and train Frostburn now. See ya!" She hung up the Poketech and glanced around. "So, now what?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Rayla glanced around and slung her bag over her back. "Come on Kitty. Let's go outside to train." She walked out of the center and set her bag on a large rock in a patch of grass. "Here." Kitty spread her wings and let out an excited cry. Rayla whipped around, pulling her jacket off and tying a flame-colored bandanna around her forehead. Picking up a lighter from her pocket and a small vile of liquid. "Ready?" The Flygon nodded and bared her claws. Rayla gave a rough sneer, she poured some of the liquid from the vile into her mouth and held the lighter before her reddened lips and blew the liquid out. A long tongue of flame shot out and licked the razor sharp edges of Kitty's claws. She then leaped into the air and dove down at top speed, spinning to hit Rayla with her tail. Rayla easily dodged the attack, rolling forward and spitting more fire at her pokemon. The two fought against each other brutally, slashing claws, spitting fire, and tear-jerking winds rushing at high speeds. Kitty appeared behind Rayla and slammed her large head into the small trainer before flying up high into the sky. Rayla took a face-dive into the ground. She looked up bitterly, spitting out dirt and wiping her dirty face. "Heh heh, nice hit Kit!" Standing up, she dusted herself off before jumping up in surprise as Kitty swooped down again, though the large green dragon missed.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 am

Sacha nudged Amy with her shoulder and pointed out to the Flygon's trainer. "How about we make some new friends?" She asked. She saw the Quilava trainer and pointed to her. "Go strike up a conversation, something about how cool fire types are." She said. "We've got to see how many more people got that letter." She picked up her pack and hiked it over her shoulder. "I'll talk to the Flygon girl." Sacha didn't wait for a reply, after the incident 2 years ago she'd started planning everything ahead, and she was stubborn as a Tauros when it came to things like this. She dropped her bag down and stood by the rock that Rayla had dropped her bag, Titan sat at her heels watching the Flygon swerve and loop in the sky.

((I can imagine Amy being like -sigh- here we go again.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Everstone Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:55 am

((Ahaha, you bet she will!))
Amy watched Sacha go with a shocked expression. "What? But - the - that" she began to argue, realising that it was already too late. She sighed. "Not again," she said, heading off to the Quilava and his trainer. "Hi there!" she said in a friendly tone. "That Quilava that you've got there looks pretty strong!" she said happily. "I would have a fire type with me as well, since they are really awesome, but due to certain circumstances, he couldn't come. Oh! I'm Amy by the way!" she said, holding out her hand.
The Absol peered around Amy's legs to look at the Quilava curiously. "Hey, you're not from around here, are you? Stark asked curiously, walking around Amy to sit a little bit in front of her.
Everstone
Everstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 am

(Nya sorry for late reply. Why do I keep putting Nya in my posts o_o)

Sacha put her hands behind her head and continued to watch the trainer. "She's pretty focused, ain't she Titan?" She said. Titan snorted in response and looked else where. He looked back at the Flygon and could help but call out. "Your angling your claws all wrong kiddo!"
Sacha looked down at him and raised and eyebrow, Titan was rarely noisy.

(Crappy posts are crappy, need GH and Mew.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Kitty's eyes dashed to where Titan stood, glowing with surprise. "Curved wrong- ACCKKK!" Just as her attention wasn't focused on her trainer, Rayla blew a searingly hot flame from her fair lips and it scorched her Flygon's belly. Landing with a painful thud, Kitty blinked her pained eyes open to see a disappointed Rayla staring down at her. "Kitty, you know never to remove your focus from your opponent! I expected better of you. How stupid do you think we'd look in front of Professor Juniper?" Turning to face Sacha, her eyes grew less hard. "Ummm hi. Sorry there, we were busy training. Can I help you?" Her tone wasn't sour, just questioning. Kitty got to her feet and winced from the burn on her belly. She let out a groan and Rayla sighed. "That's what you get, Kitty. Now here, hold still." She sprayed a burn heal onto her pokemon's softish belly and Kitty breathed with relief.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

(( Stupid trying to catch up posts are stupid ))

Aaron stood by the railing of the boat. A gentle smile playing on his lips, his arms were crossed and on top of the railing as he leaned forward on it. Aaron could feel the spray from the gentle mist rising up, and hititng him in the face. The water mist was cool and refreshing. It reminded Aaron of his island home. Aaron's thoughts started to stray to his home, but as his reverie just began a loud roar broke Aaron out his reverie. The familiar sound of a ship's horn. The soft rocking of the ship abruptly came to a stop and Aaron turned to glance towards the land, getting his first view of the Unova region.

With swift rapid movemets, Aaron quickly made his way off the ship, he was one of the last ones off. As Aaron's foot arrived on solid land, a hand quickly went to his belt. As he distanced himself from the shore and the ship, his hand came away form the belt holding a red and white Poke-ball. He swiftly pushed the button on it and threw it, unleashing his trusted friend, his charizard, Raigard.

Raigard erupted out of his pokeball with a roar, glad to finally be out, his wings snapped open and he soared into the ground. Stretching and warming up, his stressed muscles. His wings flapped quickly and he soared into the air, flying in cork screws, with occasional small flmaes escaping from his lips. The proud charizard was showing off to the new land. As if challenging the Pokemon there to do better. When no on-seeing challenge came, Raigard turned and started descending back towards the ground.

Raigard's wings stopped flapping and he soared on the wind, quickly spiraling down towards his trainer. His muscles had gotten a good stretch. Aaron wasn't an oppressive trainer. But Aaron did know that Raigar wasn't a big fan of the ocean, or water in genreal. So he had kept Raigard in his pokeball.

As Raigard landed next to Aaron, the trainer rose up a hand to scratch Raigard behind his horns. He knew the charizard enjoyed that. And an appreciative sound rose form the chaizard's throat. Chuckling lightly, Aaron dropped his hand "Come on Raigard. Let's explore!" the trainer started. Taking a step forward, ready to journey around the region, Aaron's hopes of adventure were postponed by a defiant growl. Aaron glanced back at his Charizard with a questioning eyebrow raised. Another growl quickly repeated, and Aaron saw the souse do the growl, Raigard's stomach.

With a laugh, Aaron ran a hand through his hair "Your hungry." he exclaimed. " 'Should have known. Come on." Aaron said his laughter stopping after a few moments. The trainer quickly started making his way towards the viewable pokemon center.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Muire glanced up. "Oh, hey! I'm Muire." She said, putting the Poketech away. "Whew. Driftveil city sure is pretty, huh?" She glanced out at the blue-green shimmering ocean. "I wonder what Unova's like. I want to catch a Blitzle, they're pretty cute I've heard. That's pretty much all I know. Driftveil is pretty awesome, but I already said that, huh? Am I ranting again?" Her voice was casual the entire time, as if exploring a new region was everyday chiz.

"Quilava + Unova = Not native, so obviously I'd be from somewhere else." The Quilava replied casually, without a rude tone. This was obviously a preview of his quick-tempered nature. "I always thought Absols were interesting though. You guys look awesome." He jumped up and caught a Cheri berry that Muire absentmindedly tossed in his direction, his flames spiking up as he jumped.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everstone Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 am

Amy nodded in agreement. "Extremely pretty," she said. "Oh, I wouldn't know, I haven't done too much research on the place," she added with a laugh at Muire's speech. "You remind me of someone I know," she said, inclining her head towards Stark.
Stark blinked. "Oh, right... Well I just guessed that you could have possibly been brought up here, or something like that.." the Absol said absentmindedly, but grinned at the Quilava's compliment. "Why thank you! I must say though, those flames on your back are just.. Wow!" he said cheerfully.
Everstone
Everstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:32 am

Titan shook his head at the Flygon and raised his paw, arching it in an odd looking gesture so that his blunt claws showed from under the fur.. "Try it like this kid, it makes maneuvering easier." He suggested. Sacha assumed Titan was giving pointers by the way he moved his paws and was 'speaking' directly at the Flygon. She recognised the arch of the paws as something Barrow did with his fore-claws. She knew it worked, her friend's Garchomp still had a light scar from his dragon claw to prove it. "Just interested in seeing the competition on the dragon training front, you do look familiar." Sacha said, sounding surprised because it was true. She'd never met the girl but her family's last name wasn't Drake for no reason, her father had been both a scientist and a dragon trainer straight out of Blackthorn, it was only natural for her to have taken an interest in dragon types. She stretched out a hand. "Sacha Drake"
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 am

Rayla looked surprised. She grasped the girl's hand and smiled. "Drake, huh? My dad's worked with a 'Drake' before. Out in Blackthorn. He was a Dragon tamer who taught in a school. The name's Rayla, by the way. Rayla Grython. And this is my flygon Kitty. She's probaby my most absent minded pokemon, but that's only because she needs many more season of training before she can really rock. So, how about your Houndoom? I can tell he knows something about Flygon attacks since my older Flygon, Buzzer, uses the same techniques. They odten help him win contests." She couls tell this trainer knew how to fight with Dragons, and if she could, maybe she could learn a little from this 'Sacha.'
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 am

"Thanks." Replied the Quilava, munching on the berry. "If I evolved, it'd continuously look like I'd have a scarf on. That's why imma stay a Quilava." He stretched his muscles casually, tired of being cramped up on a ship all day. Ironically, he liked the ocean. "Don't get me wrong, Typhlosions are cool, but not as cool as me." He winked jokingly.

"Hm. Thanks, I think. I have a friend back at home named Laur. She's watching my other Pokemon while I'm in Unova. My goal is to get in, challenge the stuff, get out, and head back home. And I heard there was a guy on Marvelous Bridge selling Magikarp. Sweet!" The girl was obviously getting in to rant mode again. "Magikarp are pretty cool. And they evolve into... Jeez." She shuddered at the thought of fighting a Gyarados. "But if you get one as a Magikarp you don't have to worry about fighting a dragon creature."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Rayla turned to look where Muire stood. Fears fighting Dragon-types, huh? Too bad. Kitty's eyes glowed as she watched Titan demonstrate the correct way to claw. [u]"Like this?"[/u] She held her claws upward, slightly curved around, mimicking the houndoom's directions. Her red eyes had fluttered over to where another trainer stood with a large orange pokemon. "Oh great! Charmer's here? Wait, that pokemon smells like him slightly, but doesn't look like him. Charmer doesn't have wings."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm

"Oh, but I've beat one down before. I was at the Lake of Rage with Laur and we got attacked by two Gyarados...es. It wasn't fun, but they weren't much trouble. Of course I do have to give credit to Bluex, her Shinx. He's just... wow." Muire's rant mode was slowly rising, as was her enthusiasm.

"Oh, great, here we go again." Grumbled Third Degree. "She can talk to Laur on the phone for hours on end if she gets her on a rant. It's so annoying. I wish Frodo were here. It was funny how he started mimicking what she said. He's a Ditto."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everstone Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Amy looked at Muir with disbelief, but also a small smile. This girl really could be amusing. "Yes, Electric types are good against Water types," she mused, watching Muire with increasing interest.
Stark looked up at the other trainer, not being able to help himself but laugh. "That would be incredibly funny," he nodded in a agreement. "But I agree, Quilava's do look cooler than Typhlosion's!"
Everstone
Everstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 pm

"Yup. Poor Third Degree was havin' a hard time doing anything." Muire went on. "Yep, Gyarados aren't half bad Pokemon. I wonder what other towns are out here." She said, changing the subject so quickly it was almost like she had been talking about it the whole time.

"Ah, thank you." Third Degree bowed, a mischievous grin on his face. "Her friend Laur is not a half bad trainer. She actually beat us the first time we met. I became good friends with Lightning and Bluex. She has a preference for Electric types." It became obvious that while Third Degree didn't talk as much as Muire did, some personality of the trainer rubs off on the Pokemon.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Kitty's eyes had moved over to Muire. It was clear that the young flygon had a very short attention span, making it hard for Rayla to train her. "Ooooo! Now if I could battle that little cute fire thing, I would have SOOOOO much fun! But of course, Rayla wouldn't allow me to fight anyone until I'm 'trained' enough. Grrrrr....." Rayla's gaze burned into Muire's and she smiled, as if summoning her over to their conversation.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:23 am

Titan gave and exasperated huff and his jaws came together with an audible 'chomp.' "You'll never get it right at this rate." He growled. "Barrow could do this in his sleep, I remember seeing him versing Cynthia's Garchomp, she underestimated his speed and got a dragon claw to the face for it." He said offhandedly. He noticed the Pokemon she was looking at. "A Quilava."
"Titan and my Flygon, Barrow, are close as brothers. Barrow uses that claw technique when fighting fast opponents, such as other Flygons or Garchomps." Sacha said. "Rayla Grython, yep there's the reason you look familiar. I often hear about you when I visit Blackthorn." She followed the younger trainers gaze until she saw who she was looking at. "The tall blonde's my friend Amy, admittedly we're checking out the potential competition. Both of us got this letter in the mail inviting us here for the league."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Everstone Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am

Amy nodded. "I know eh? I would really like to go to Nimbasa City! Apparently they have an amusement park there! Oh! And I would love to go to Castelia City as well!" Amy said excitedly with a wide grin.
Stark shrugged indifferently. "I think that Amy is an all-rounder sort of person. She likes dark Pokemon like myself, but also Fire types. She likes to keep it even though," he said softly.
Everstone
Everstone

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:04 am

Rayla studied Sacha's face and replied,"Really? Well, Kitty's pretty tough to train still her mind often wanders plus she's pretty head-strong. I brought her with me, since I got the letter too, hoping this would be a good training enviroment for her. Normally I would have brought either of my two starters, my Altaria Blizzard or my Dragonite Draco. Both are extremely strong and won the respect of Lance and his to friends, Cynthia and Wallice. I've only ever fought Lance and Cynthia since I fear Wallice would snap me like a twig, but that's why we're training. To get stronger in hopes that someday, I'll be able to challenge everyone of the world's champions."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:38 pm

"I never got as far as Lance when I was in the Jhoto league. As for Cynthia well she got a nasty surprise from Barrow and my Roserade, Jarl. An old friend of mine has a Garchomp so we trained together until Barrow was faster then him. Jarl I used against her Milotic." Sacha said running her fingers through her hair. "I'm here out of curiosity, I want to know who sent that letter. Not just anyone forks out the money to buy a bunch of trainers tickets to Unova. I also want to expand my knowledge on the pokemon world." At her last statement Sacha hmm'd. "The Champions are tough that's for sure, I've only ever fought Cynthia. Unless you count the head of the Ace-trainers society that is. Then I've fought two."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 pm

"I suppose that might count. And yeah, I've been wanting to visit Unova to meet Juniper face to face and now I finally have a reason to come. Normally I would just fly here, but since it came with a ticket, it felt it would be nice to stay outta the air for a while." She glanced at Kitty, who was nibbling on her own tail. "Yeah, I wondered who sent them too."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:39 pm

(BUMP!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down