Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  Everstone Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

((So guys... What's crackalackin'?))
Everstone
Everstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 am

(Sorry about not posting, tomorrow when I have time I'll kick it off again.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:31 am

(kk. Shortest post EVER. JK)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:35 am

(Tomorrow, Saturday for you. I was busy today XD)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:36 am

(Alrighty then. I have all next week off Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

(( read back. *waits for kick-off* ))
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

(I'm like, slightly freaked out by this Mini RP cuz of all those damn Creepypastas! Grrrrr....I can still see freakin 3rd Degree Burn as a mangled body! >.<)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

(Kick off.)

"I was thinking of heading down that way. I always think it's a good idea to start exploring from where other new trainers would be starting when in a new land. I've read a couple of of Junipers reports, I do love her views on rare species of Pokemon and how they adapted to their Environment." She said. She clicked her fingers and Titan padded over from where he was standing next to Kitty.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm

(Yayz!! Finally!) Rayla nodded and replied,"Well, in the next few days, I plan on visiting Juniper. I've talked to some of her aids and they told me that she'll have stuff to talk to me about." Kitty had followed Titan over to the trains and settled herself by Rayla. She sneezed as a lone leaf landed on her nose. Rayla chuckled and continued,"I'm hoping to go out into the field with her and research new pokemon. Maybe even catch a few dragon types."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm

(( Did i mention I finally got white, but I already beta it a while ago. Emboar, Haxorus, Archen, Zebstrika, Krookadile & Sesmitoad were my team ))

Aaron entered the pokemon center and his Raiguard followed inside. The charizard attracted a bit of attention. As he wasn't native to the region, not to mention he was a large pokemon. And resembled a dragon type pokemon. Though dragon's were rare and few in the region, not to mention revered.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Muire blinked as her phone rang once again. She pulled it out and checked the number. Bringing it up to her ear, she rolled her eyes and mumbled, "God dammit Laur, I'll tell you when I get there." She laughed, shaking her head and hanging up. Third Degree Burn shook his head, chuckling to himself as if to say, 'She called again?' His head flames spiked up, giving him that punk impression again.

More and more people were gathering around and Muire was getting nervous- she didn't like too many people around her at once. She had space issues.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Sacha grinned. "I was thinking the same thing. I was also going to take on the league and look into the locale legends." She knelt down and gave Titan a good pat. "And my faithful to a flaw friend here will follow me all the way." Titan nodded seeming to agree with what she was saying.
Sacha looked up and towards Amy(gonna ghost her for Ever while she's at school.) "Lets say we go save my friend and her new friend from their admirers." The people where either trainers heading towards the Pokecenter of Unovians trying to see the rare Pokemon the trainers had.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Rayla smiled, beckoning for Kitty to follow without even looking at her attention deprived pokemon. Her greenish blue eyes glittered as she stretched her arms past her back. Her glittering gaze then caught the large fire type pokemon standing in the center. She gasped and ran forward to the pokemon, hyperventilating as she cam upon it. "So bold.." She pulled out one of his wing, examining its length and tissue strength. "And in such health! So strong and well built."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 pm

"Eh?"
"Hou?"
Sacha and Titan had the same look on their faces as Rayla ran off. She strode over to Amy and Muire while musing Rayla's change from a serious trainer to a dragon fan-girl. "Why don't we get some lunch?" She asked Amy, she turned to Muire and gave a smile. "Wanna join us? My shout."

Last edited by Rosethorn95 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Raiguard let out a proud shot of smoke from his nostrils. It was clear the fire type pokemon liked flattery.

Aaron chuckled at the girl examining his pokemon. Most people were too scared to approach the proud charizard, thinking it would bite. But this girl clearly exhibited a familiarity with pokemon, and perhaps a reckless courage.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Rayla turned to face Aaron and asked, wearing a smug smile,"What's his name? And how long has it been since he trained? Its clear to me that he is very skilled, but," She grabbed one of his talon tipped paws and continued,"By the looks of these claws, they haven't done much damage to anything in a while." Her greenish aqua eyes were glowing in curiousity. Kitty had lumbered over to them, starring at the new trainer and his other pokemon, her striped tail swaying.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"His name is Raiguard." Aaron answered. "Last time he trained...Hmm. Maybe two weeks ago." he said, after thinking about it for a while.

Raigaurd harrumphed and took his paw out of the trainer's hands. "Your trainer is quite grabby." The charizard growled, staring at the Flygon.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Titan sniffed out a table that wasn't taken except for some stray Patrat that had snuck inside. He sent it running with a show of teeth, he gave a ruff and Sacha followed him over sitting down on the table and waiting for Muire and Amy. "Titan see if you can find our new friend." Titian blinked and wove his way through the crowed. He padded up next to Kitty. "My trainer is buying lunch if your trainer is interested" He said.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Kitty shrugged, grumbling annoyingly back to Raiguard,"Yeah well, she tends to get that way around what she thinks is a 'legend-worthy dragon.' You should be glad to be examined by one of the world's top dragon tamers. At least she doesn't gripe and complain about you being too sidetracked." Rayla nodded and replied,"I see. Well as far as my knowledge goes, he's an absolutely perfect specimen. A great replacement for Kitty's former mentoring model, Buzzer. His muscles even match my dear Draco's!" She went, again, from being serious to being a total wild child.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 pm

" Err Right." Aaron said uncertainly, not quite following what the girl was saying. But he took it as some sort of a compliment. "We've been meaning to train. But we decided to train once we came to this new region."

Raigaurd raised an eyebrow "She doesn't seem like much..."
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Kitty huffed and snorted,"Well its obvious you've never traveled to either Johto nor Kanto. Christopher Grython had been one of the most famous dragon tamers in the world, but he died, leaving his fame to run in his daughter, Rayla here. She's highly looked upon by even champions." Rayla smiled and replied,"Yeah, well, Draco is quite famous for his strength around a couple regions. I've yet to meet any pokemon who matched it and now here you are, Raiguard."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Titan huffed and shook his head. "I admit you are a strong Charizard but perhaps Rayla is overestimating." He said. He balanced on his back legs to try and see Sacha. He dropped down when she nodded and told Amy and Muire she'd be back in a moment.
Sacha moved through the crowed to join Rayla again.

(Hope you don't mind me ghosting Muire a little.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Raigaurd huffed at the flygon "He can't be that great, if I've never heard of him. And I grew up in Kanto." Raigaurd locked onto the Houndoom with a steady eye "Do you wish to test my power?"

Aaron grinned "Yeah. I think Raigaurd here could give any pokemon a run for his money with a little bit more training." It was clear he was proud of the fierce charizard.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Rayla nodded, turning to see Sacha. "Hey there. I was just about to join you and the others with the letters. I just had the urge to meet Raiguard here and uhhhh..." She looked back at Aaron and chuckled nervously<"Seems I forgot to ask your name. I'm Rayla. Rayla Grython."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Sacha pushed through the crowd and laid her hand on Titan's head. The Houndoom looked up at his trainer. "Not at this moment, wouldn't want to make a scene would we?" He chuckled. Sacha placed one hand on her hip and leaned to the side. "I was going to ask you if you wanted some lunch, it seems your busy though." She said with a grin.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next