Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letter- RP

+3
MewMew100
Everstone
Rosethorn95
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letter- RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysterious Letter- RP

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:09 pm

"Aaron Ignis." He replied. The name seemed strangely familiar, but Aaron couldn't quite understand why at the moment. So he decided not to dwell on it. Aaron turned as a friend of the newly met Rayla appeared through the crowd. Ah, so the Houndoom was hers.

Raigaurd chuckled "I suppose destroying a Pokemon center wouldn't be a good way to start a reputation in this new land"

dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"Unless you want to be feared by millions."grumbled Kitty. Charmer had acted nearly the same way as this Charzard. Maybe it just ran in the breed? Rayla scoffed at Sacha's comment, then replied,"Sounds good. I haven't eaten in a couple hours." Her regular serious attitude had returned.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

"Getting beaten by a Houndoom probably wont be good for your reputation." Titan said, a friendly smirk painted on his face.
Sacha nodded to the Charizard's trainer. "Sacha Drake." She said giving a partial salute in greeting "I'm shouting some lunch, you care to join?" She asked Aaron
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Raigaurd growled jokingly " Killing one, probably won't be too good for it either."

Aaron introduced himself again, and nodded, chuckling a bit. "I wouldn't mind grabbing some grub." He grinned. His grandfather had always said to have a meal before embarking on a journey. Though in this case, Aaron thought the journey had already started.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Sacha gestured to the table Titan had found. "Lets sit down and see what the center has to offer." She said. Titan narrowed his gaze and snorted. He carved a path through the crowd that Sacha followed to the table. He crawled down under the table to where 3rd Degree and Stark where waiting at their trainers feet.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Rayla smiled and walked outside, whistling sharply. Withou hesitation, Kitty zipped to her and nodded, spreading her wings and leaping into the air at a breakneck pace. The small pokeball pendant dangled from her neck and Rayla sighed and began ordering comands. "Kitty! Focus more on dodging buildings rather than showing off. And if you were trying to show off, use a little more speed please." She then walked back over to where the others sat, taking a seat by Sacha.

Last edited by MewMew100 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:46 pm

(BUMPERZ!!!!)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

(*Tents fingers*
Just a bit of a time skip to get our characters talking.)

The city had finally calmed down after the arrival of the boat full of trainers. These foreigners had spread around the city taking in the sites and planning their next moves. There was so much excitement that no one noticed the dark haired women sitting on one side of the park observing a small group of teenagers. The four girls were at ease talking, cracking jokes and generally being friendly to each other. The boy seemed a bit uncomfortable but the women chalked that up to him being more comfortable around Pokemon then Humans, or so it said in his file. She looked down at the papers she was holding, carefully examining each one. "This is going to be an interesting one Hera." She said to the Deino snoozing at her feet.

Sacha held out her hands spreading them apart. "I'm telling you, the Caterpie was this big. It tried to eat my hand!" She said. It had turned out eating lunch in the park was so much better then in the middle of town and Rayla could keep an eye on Kitty easier, or so Sacha had reasoned when she suggested it.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Muire was wearing strange leather coverings on both of her arms. Cracking her neck, she took a deep breath. "Hey guys, watch, this!" She shouted, picking up a frisbee that had flammable material on it. She pulled out a lighter and set it on fire, then threw it into the air. Almost immediately, she was tilted to the side, one arm slanted towards the ground, the other towards the flying frisbee. Third Degree dashed up her arm, past her head, onto her other arm, and soared through the air, catching the flaming frisbee and landing safely on the ground.

"And that's why he doesn't want to evolve." Muire explained, laughing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Sacha applauded. "Where'd you learn that one?" She asked. Titan was on his haunches, looking like he wanted to join in. The large Houndoom had always like playing catch
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:14 pm

(I'm assuming they just get off a ship in unova...)

Sylvia stepped off the boat, breathing in the salty air. A truimphant smile was plastered across her face, and a maniacle gleam in her emerald eyes. Beside her, Fireheart roared loudly, and shot a spout of flames into the air. The surroundings were magnificent. Trainers walked by with unova pokemon trailing behind them. So unique, so magnificent! Sylvia could barely take it all in! "Fireheart, are you ready?" She asked, a question she asked him everytime they set foot in a new region. He replied with another truimphant roar, wich meant "Yes! Bring it on!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

( They've been off of the ship for a very long time now. XD )

Muire shrugged. "It took a lot of time... and a lot of Cheri berries." She smiled. "The covering on my arm is so he doesn't rip my arms off when he's climbing across my shoulders, because that wouldn't be fun. I learned the hard way. Ugh, I couldn't write, read, type, or pretty much anything else for a week."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Luna was sitting quietly with only Belle, near the group of unfamiliar trainers with their more familiar Pokemon. She guessed they probably weren't from this place, like her, but didn't give it much thought. Besides, there were fire types over there. The Froslass at her side, however, seemed much more interested with the strangers.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

(They're in Driftveil and there are lots of other trainers not from Unova.)

Sacha was distracted by a loud roar it took her a moment to recognise what Pokemon it was from. "What is this? Charizard appreciation day?" She said turning her head in the direction of the sound. Titan turned his head, frisbee forgotten.
Sacha turned back to Muire. "Damn sounds harsh, it would be awesome in a contest though."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yeah, we don't train night and day to get stronger and stronger." Muires shrugged. "Battles are good, but we take the more laid back approach- let the challenges come to us rather than runnin' into 'em screamin' like a banshee. And besides, it lets us learn some pretty neat tricks in our spare time."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheyna Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Luna was starting to stare off into space, thinking about the letter and the challenge she'd stepped into. As a result, she didn't notice Belle slowly drifting closer to the group, the Froslass's crystal blue eyes watching the fire type Pokemon warily. She was honestly bored, and since her trainer didn't seem to be paying attention, perhaps she could make a few new friends. She already knew that Luna would be reluctant to even speak to them, but she may be more willing if Belle makes friends with them first.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Mod

http://fogclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm

While Muire was talking, Third Degree noticed a Froslass and walked over, the flames on his head and back flaring in greeting. "Hey, what's up?" He asked curiously.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Sacha nodded "I can understand that." She said. She let her gaze wander. "I tend to take things as the come as well, other Trainers are so gun-ho about it."
Titan sniffed the air, another Pokemon was making it's way over to the group. He watched it carefully, looking for any sign of aggression. Noticing Third Degree talking to it, he let his gaze wander again.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Rayla laughed at Murie's trick and exclaimed,"That was amazing." She then pressed a button on her blue tooth-like machine and ordered,"Kitty! Down!" Half a second went by before the large Flygon landed on the ground with a thundering boom, sending a spray of gravel into the air. Kitty lifted her nose to the approaching pokemon and Rayla followed her gaze.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Sacha turned her head so none of the gravel hit her. Titan padded over to join Third Degree. "First ice type i've seen around here." He said rolling his neck to get rid of a cramp.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Kitty's eyes widened and she snorted in surprise. "Hey! Aren't you that type of pokemon told in winter myths?!" Rayla patted Kitty's head, ushering her forward to interact with the new pokemon instead of remaining be her side. (gtg. Have midterms coming up Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 pm

(I finished TAFE last week XD)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 am

(I have a report card nest week. Dreading my science grade -_-
So I shall now magically transport Sylvia to Driftviel city....)

Sylvia walked up to a group of trainers. "Hi!" She said, as Fireheart started walking towards some other pokemon. Sylvia's smile was warm, but her eyes were cold and calculating, seeing what she could get out of being friends with these people.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Aaron had been relatively quiet throughout the sitting. He had been content just listening, and watching the nearby Pokemon, he watched the Unova Pokemon in particular. They intrigued him since he had seen many, if not all, of the Pokemon in Kanto. They were different from the Pokemon in Kanto. Though he noticed some similarities.

Raiguard's ear perked at the roar of another charizard. His eyes narrowed, there was another Charizard in the foreign land. But the proud fire Pokemon was sure that he was much tougher then the other charizard. The flame son his tail flared brighter, and a challenge appeared in his scarlet eyes.

Aaron's eyes flicked upwards from where he stood towards a girl who greeted them. As always when he looked at a person, he focused on their eyes. His mother had long ago drilled into him to make eye contact when speaking to a person. It hadn't been too hard since it was natural for Aaron to look someone in the eye. He thought himself equal to everyone, and below none. His grandfather had given him quite the speech before he had left the island, about being a man and whatnot. It brought a small smile to his face as he thought of it.

Aaron nodded at the greeting, but somehow he didn't like the girl. There was something about her that just put him off. Something he didn't like.

Raigaurd's eyes narrowed at the other charizard and his tail lashed. His wing's opened slightly, unfurling and his nostrils, along with the flame on his tail flared. He snorted out two small jets of flames out of his nostrils and growled softly. It was his way of letting the other charizard know, just who was number #1. Him of course. Raigaurd.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Fireheart's eyes locked with the other charizard, and his face contorted into a twisted grin. This charizard though he was tougher? He was about to get schooled. Fireheart stomped towards the other charizard with his wing spread out wide, and his tail-flame flaring. When he got close he let out a fercious roar, and said "You think you're so tough?" in a deep, menacing voice. Of course, all the trainers heard was "Charizard!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next