Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 18 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 pm

"And wouldn't attracting predators affect us, too? We'd have to fight more battles, and there'd be more blood, so less prey, and we'd be injured with all those other predators eating our prey that's already scarce," Soul argued. "And they should really believe they're hybrids. Pft, the Charicorns are the worst. Way too aggresive. They massacured tons of prefectly good jigglypuff, and just left them there!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 pm

"Charicorns. That's funny. But we can't have them squatting on our... your... territory. What do we do?" Muire stared at Soul, waiting for an answer.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm

"They seem to have settled in the gorge. I don't really go there that often so it'll be fine...for now. If needed, I'll kick their asses. By the way, the Survicorns are staying in the forest," Soul said, staring off into space as he thought of the Survicorns.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Muire glared at him, annoyed that he was thinking about the Survicorns. She was possibly a bit jealous. She shook the thought off and rolled her eyes. "Well, what are we gonna do about that?" She growled. "I vote kill 'em all."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Max sat by the river where he was born, and he stared into the crystal clear water, thinking about his mother and father.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

"We'll show them not to fuck with us. Pointless slaughter is pointless," Soul growled. He wasn't gonna let Muire kill Islanzadi, Izayoi, or Ari.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

"Redundant sentence is redundant. Just shut up." Muire growled back, eyes narrowing.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Max decided to stop moping around and go eat some oran berries.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Soaring across the sky was a large orange creature, his large membrane wings a dark teal color. He landed in the field of dead Jigglypuff, sniffing at them before wrinkling his nose in disgust. Picking up one of the least tattered bodied, he flapped his wings, ready to take off. His horn glistened as he reared back, springing into the air.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Soul didn't feel like talking to Muire anymore. "Peace," He said before dissapearing into the forest.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

After Max finished eating his berries he took a nap.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Soul sniffed around the forest for signs of the Survicorns. He finally scented them, and went to warn them about Muire.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Islanzadi was busy grooming Izayoi's mane, the mother curling the lush emerald green hair onto her small pink tongue. Her bright amber eyes flicked up to Soul, looking regal and majestic.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:45 am

"Hello, Islanzadi, I'd like to warn you about Muire. She's a hybrid of Absol and Zebstrika, and she wants to kill you. I'm trying to change her mind but she's very stubborn," Soul said formally. He stared blankly into Islanzadi's amber gaze.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 am

Islanzadi said nothing as she continued grooming her daughter's mane, however, it was Izayoi who spoke. "Thank you Soul. If I may ask, why does....Muire wish us dead. If any family is to die it should be the Frei clan." She said 'clan' as a symbol of a close family, a term they often used back at their original home.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm

When Max woke up he streached his legs and walked to the river to get a drink after he got a drink he went for a swim.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:57 pm

( If he says she is an idiot, Imma be mad > : ( She has ISSUES. MENTAL ISSUES.

And I'm watching Downton Abbey Very Happy )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:00 pm

"Her reasons are complicated. I don't think I've gotten down to her true motive, though I believe she just sees you as a threat," Soul said, his voice level. He definatly wasn't assuming Muire was jealous. He couldn't even begin to process that.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Zaira stood at the side of the stream, small bolts of electricity dancing through his rough mane. He crouched down, his mouth opening to release his thirsty tongue. Quickly, the hybrid Pokemon lapped up the water. Zaira took several long droughts, enjoying the feeling of the cool, refreshing. liquid sliding down his throat.

Garon carefully maneuvered through the dense forest. It was slow going, as he dodged around the tree's that he was eye level with. The earth almost trembled under his feet, but he was used to it and didn't take too much note of it. Garon finally emerged into a thin clearing, but didn't have enough room to sit down, so he stood there, giving himself a moments rest.

Raeghor feasted on the meat of the young poocheyena. A cub of the mighteyena pack nearby. Raeghor's muzzle was burried into it's ribs, his nose filled with the scent of blood. He licked his lips, letting the warm blood enter his body alongside the soft flesh. Raeghor backed his maw up a moment to rip open the flesh with his a single slash of his claws before resuming his meal.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Hidden beauty peered from her den into the sky, her vision clouded by mist. She saw shapes that no one else saw. "Yes," She mumbled, eyes cutting through the fog like a blade, "Come to me. Come to me." She finished her odd chant, her voice light as a feather and barely audible. Steam curled from the pool as she bathed it in fire.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Hauzin scented the air, catching the faintest movement of the forest's swaying trees. His sharp eyes saw all that moved below the mountain which he claimed as his own. His long, giant tail swished as the slight disturbance within the forest heed him no worry, turning around to rejoin his family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Islanzadi finished grooming her daughter's, glancing over at Soul as she stood up and walked silently deeper into the forest. She flipped her long emerald mane, it curling down like fine vines that glistened with dew.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 pm

( TALK TO CORPORATE LIKE A BOSS )

Merrik dove forward, claws oustretched. He snagged a Magikarp as it flopped out of the water. "AAAH! LET ME GO! PLEASE! OH GOD! LET ME GO!" The Magikarp shouted, flipping back and forth. "DON'T DROP ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS LIKE THAT LAST PIDGEY! DON'T DO IT!"

Henry was FREAKING. OUT. He had managed to get back to the river, and he had just slipped back in when this weird seagull looking thing flies over and picks him up again.

"OH! Sowwy!" Shouted the weird seagull looking thing and descended towards the ground, dropping Henry and landing, in far less than a graceful manner.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonnaruto Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Zaira cast a curious glance farther down the stream, where he could see steam rising, like a mist. A hot spring? Cautiously, Zaira started walking towards the steam.

Garon twitched as he felt an itch on his back. He turned his neck and craned back to see a pidgey resting on his tree. The pidgey looked up, as if sensing the gaze. The pidgey's eyes quickly widened, and it screeched and took to the air. Garon sighed, and turned his head back around. After a moment, he resumed walking.
dragonnaruto
dragonnaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Islanzadi swiftly jabbed her long sharpened horn through a plump Cornn berries, the blackish red juice dripping down her regal face. She stuck out her pink tongue, lapping slightly at the sweet tasting, sticky liquid. Blinking her whisky colored eyes, she watched as a large stone hybrid walked before her, the large tree upon its back catching here interest. What an elegant looking tree! Such beauty and grace, yet so sturdy and strong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demetra lift her head, the small wing-like ears on opposite sides of her head twitching as she leapt into the sky, wings splayed out against the sun's light. Her brownish blue eyes searching the ground below, knowing that wherever she hunted, others would follow to attempt to wipe her out.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Unkbeknownst to both the Magikarp and strange bird hybrid, they were near another Pokemon (Islanzadi, perhaps?).
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next