Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 17 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

Ari looked up at Muire with wide eyes and mumbled,"What are you?!" His bushy green tail fluffed out and his tiny white horn glistened.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:20 am

"A... Pokemon... hybrid... like you... you know, with the feet and the mouth and the nose and stuff? Are you getting any of this?" Muire asked sarcastically, half-joking. That question always got on her nerves.

Always.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 am

"But I'm not a hybrid. My mother says so. We come from a faraway place where hybrids are only in myths as powerful creature with the highest intelligence due to mix breeding." His small hoof prodded the ground, pulling a root loose some he could nibble upon the ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am

"Let me put it in fancy-shmancy terms for you, you little idiot." Muire snarled. "I am flattered that you think I'm intelligent, but listen to this. Thou are a mix between two Pokemon, therefore you art a hybrid, my young knight. I do say, would you like a cup of tea, and why don't you have a seat in the parlor while you are waiting, my lord?" She growled in a mock tone.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:11 am

Ari let out a small whine, rearing back from the scary pokemon. Shortly after making his pitiful sounds, a tall, graceful looking pokemon appeared from deeper in the forest, walking elegantly over to Ari with graceful strides. Her bright amber eyes glistened with the sign of utmost mature. "Ari! Who are thou speaking with? Its past nesting time and it is too late for thee to play." Picking him up by his thick tail, she easily lifted him nearly 5 feet off the ground, holding her head high like the breed always did, and she merely lashed her tail at Muire's feet before trotting off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laying peacefully in the chilly mountainous air, Hauzin blinked lazily as his mate, Demetra ripped at a spearow's throat, chewing happily at the fresh, juicy kill. Beside the Dragonair-like pokemon was Zaphire, curled up sleeping with her muzzle tucked under one hoof.
Now that their home was squared away, Raitez looked around, deciding on where he would hunt, conquering the land to be part of his territory. As they did long ago in tales of their ancestors, the different families picked a spot the live and sleep as their homing base and their territory spread to wherever they hunted most. "I must get out there before anyone else, or all the best hunting lands will be taken." Turning, he looked back at his sons Hraicore and Fazu, calling out with a roar,"Hraicore, watch your brother. I'm heading for the hunt." And with that, the striped Charzicorn stampeded away, hooves rumbling the ground like thunder.

Hraicore nudged his younger brother into the large stone cave that they had chosen to use has their home, its entrance being a large crack in the gorge's cliffside. "Stay here, Fazu. If you tell Dad that I'm going off to explore, I'll kill you." He then raced away, the wind in his face as he tightened the wings at his flanks. Now he could explore the land and its inhabitants...and maybe even find a future mate....
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

(Hm..definatly. I've got some seekrit ebil planz.)

Soul padded past Muire, not stopping to talk to her. He was still hungry. He sniffed around in the wavy grass until he saw a jigglypuff napping. Ooh, I haven't had JIgglypuff in a long time, He thought, mouth watering. He loved how they were so chewy. Slow as ever, he creeped up to it and sprang up, quickly dispatching the startled Pokemon before it could start singing.

(Gotta be careful with the Jigglypuffs.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 am

(Careful...riiiight..........)
Hraicore trotted into the field of sleeping Jigglypuff, and with a shrill screech, he woke them from their pleasureful sleep. As they began to go into shock, few tried singing, but most were too frightened by the sound they had never heard before and the songful voices were drown out by screaming. Hraicore laughed, running at the scattering pokemon, spearing them with his horn as he passed the, his eyes shining with glee. Many pudgy pink bodies fell to the ground, blood plastering their fur with deep holes that cut their stomachs hollow.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:44 am

(Soul prefers taking only what he needs to live. Wich isn't much. He trained himself to only a eat a few pieces of small prey a day.)

Soul soon saw a patrat, sniffing a pecha berry. He killed that, too, and took his prey to his den. He began munching on the patrat, saving the jugglypuff for later.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 am

Hraicore cackled, blue eyes gleaming with bloodlust. Surely everypony will now remember the Great Jigglypuff Massacre and he would be famous for killing, his family being fear and given power of the forest. Glancing around the plain, he noticed dark colored creature crouched over something, a meal he thought. Grinning, ran at Soul, horn facing straight at the Abdoom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 am

Soul, with his hyperawareness, immediatly leaped up. He whipped up a razor wind quickly and launched it a the charging hybrid, then ran to th left. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" He yelled, though it probably wouldn't answer.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 am

Hraicore suddenly stopped, plopping down on his butt. "Oh. You're different from any pokemon I've seen before. Perhaps you belong to another of the family?" he question, looking at Soul's horn. His blue eyes were gleaming as blood and gore dripped from his horn onto his face, his eyes showing immaturity as it was clear he was still too young to live on his own.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:56 am

"Yes, I am Soul. I am a hybrid of absol and houndoom. Who are you? And I swear if you say 'I'm not a hybrid because of my blue blood' like that Survicorn did, I will kick your ass," Soul growled, eyes threatening.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:01 am

"Survicorn?! Damn it, they've already began their hunting! Get ready, Raitez is about to shake this forest to shit." Hraicore grumbled, standing up. Shaking the gore from his head, he warned,"You should probably lay low for a couple hours, lest you want to be ripped apart by my father."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:04 am

"I don't give a damn about your fucking father. I'm sharing some of my territory with the Survicorns. They seem nice," Soul barked, hackles raising. Nobody told him what to be afraid of. And nobody attacked anybody on his territory without permission.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

Hraicore was about to reply, but a sharp exploding of roars arose from nearby. "Crap!! He's found Islanzadi and her family. All hell's gonna break loose." and with that, the Charmelicorn dashed away.

Raitez snarled, fangs glittering. "Damn it, you Cio bitch! You known we collect land by hunting through it, not by taking some measly offer from some handsome pokemon. Don't you even remember tradition?!"
Islanzadi was standing face to face with Raitez, the two nearly touching noses. "Why Raitez," she uttered in a soft tone, engulfing the Charicorn with scents of blooming flowers as she spoke, her eyes staring into his tentatively. "We left traditions back at the plateau. We now come up with our own plans, not those of pokemon who are no longer living." She knew that the Frei leader was getting uncomfortable by her closeness, seeing his leg twitch.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:17 am

"Dammit! The scent of blood scares all the prey away! I'll be eating berries for days!" He muttered under his breath, and raced off towards the sound of yelling. He saw Raitez yelling at Islanzadi, and padded out in front of them. "I'm sorry to intervene, but COULDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR ASSES SOMEWHERE THAT ISN'T MY FUCKING TERRITORY?!" He yowled, fury making his eyes blaze hotter than the inferno of any charicorn.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

Islanzadi, glancing back at Raitez, dahsed over and threw herself upon Soul, her eyes flashing brightly. Despite her elegant body and frame, she was extremely strong and held Soul in place as she hugged upon him. Grinning at Raitez, she exclaimed,"Oh Raitez! Leave our territory, you aren't welcome here anymore." She then gave Soul's cheek a lick, still looking back at Raitez.
Raitez was stunned. He gave a loud snort, flames spurting from his nose as he glared at Soul. "Fine!" he huffed in a cruel voice and turned away, with every step her took, the grass beneath him scorched.

(I've gotta draw this scene!! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 am

(Totally XDDDD)

"Ummm..." Soul trailed off, in a daze. That had really taken him by surprise. His whole body radiated confusion, but it was also funny and a little bit awesome.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:40 am

The elegant pokemon then let go of Soul, her eyes flashing. "Sorry about that." and she backed off, seeing Ari and Izayoi watching.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:47 am

"Well if it stopped the battle I'm fine with it," Soul said smoothly.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 am

Islanzadi batted her eyeslashes with a playful taunt, walking off into into the dense forest, Izayoi staring at Soul before following her mother.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 am

Soul shook his head to clear it and padded away. That was really...wierd. He couldn't ignore the small fluttering in his chest when Izlanzadi had displayed that much affection towards him. He padded over to his hald-eaten patrat and dead jigglypuff, and began eating again.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

"What was that about?" Muire asked gruffly, following Soul.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm

"The scent of blood scares away prey and the Islanzadi was about to battle Riatez. So I stopped the fight with my skillz," Soul said, grinning.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 pm

"Doesn't the smell of blood attract predators, also? If you had just left them, they would have been killed by something bigger and our lives would be easier." Muire rolled her eyes, chuckling to herself. "No way those idiot hybrids who 'aren't hybrids' could fight one of the bigger Pokemon in the forest..."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next