Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

+2
MewMew100
Torchiclove
6 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Was this a good idea?

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_lcap67%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_lcap33%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hybrid (A Pokemon RP) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hybrid (A Pokemon RP)

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Soul stared out into the sky, seeing everything but seeing nothing. His ever-lasting strangeness was perplexing to even the most knowledgable minds. As he stared with his mind not his eyes his past played out before him. Parents dying, cold, slippery floors, needles, the sickening smell of antisceptic....
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:33 pm

The pale orange creature spoke first. "As leading male of the Hzo family, I declare whether or not you leave this land, we will not be staying. Even our final source of meat has fled and we have no more water. The Cio family has hogged it for too long and now my family is dying because of it." The lithe bluish mare-like creature standing beside him snorted, dipping her head to tend to her filly.

"How dare you leave against our ancestors' will! If you leave the plateau, the Frei family will claim your family's land and you shall be shamed." growled the striped dragon-like horse, his horn glistening and fiery tail waving around as its flames snapped hungrily at the air.

"Well, if you at to claim their land, Raitez, you will gain nothing. We all know only my land has water within its cacti. Yet, I also, shall be leaving with my offspring to the forest. Where my family's ancestors should have claimed long ago. If you stay here, your sons will just die due to your pride." retorted the lovely green Isanzadi, her amber eyes glowing tauntingly.

With an angry hiss and a jet of flame, the leader of the Charicorn admitted defeat and agreed to join the families to the forest. "But once we reach there, we claim separate territories and war shall rage on."

The three families of the Hzo, Frei, and Cio left everything they knew, their homes, their traditions, their ancestors...for a new land, one they would soon have war and bloodshed over. The forest.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 pm

(Hmmm....what to do about Soul and them? He has his territory, and he's not willing to share it...but that can be changed. He'll only share it with the Servine-jiggers, though. He has an affinity to grass types, even though he's a dark-fire~)

Soul threw his head back in a long, mournful howl as he stared at the glimmering moon. The light glinted off of his copper-colored face as if was made of actual metal. He saw a Rattata scamper through the wavy grass, with a Raticate close behind. He decided not to pursue, as he wasn't really looking forward to the prospect of Hyper Fang.

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

(Well that's good cuz the female Survicorns are quite flirty and manipulative.....Candy's gonna have some competition!!! XD)

After a week of traveling, the families reached their destination and split up. The Hzo family of Dracocorns taking the hilly land near the small mountains that would make a nice home for them, the higher altitudes better for their health. The Cio family of Sericorns took the dense forests and part of the plains, perfect for their constant contests of beauty, speed, and grace; the dark forest serving as best camouflage. And finally, the Frei family of Charicorns took the rocky gorge filled with multiple caves and small valleys filled with prey.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:18 pm

As Soul padded through his stretch of forest-not the one that had burned down-he smelled something odd. "What in the-" His low mumble was cut off when he saw the strangest, yet most beautiful, thing he ever saw come into view. Quickly shaking dirt out of his sleek, black pelt he padded confidently out of hiding, and straight up to Izayoi.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

The tall, lithe hybrid bent over and nibbled delicately at the grass, her gold-tinted amber eyes catching sight of Soul. She picked her head up, tilted it slightly to the side, and stared at the strange creature, never seeing anything like it. Swishing her long, green tail to the ground, she smiled slightly,wondering if this was once of the friendly pokemon she had heard of.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Soul studied the creature for a second, before bowing his head respectfully. "My name is Soul. Who might you be?" He said formally, his deep voice rumbling from his throat. The look on his face right now was probably to nicest look he ever put on. His eyes stared coldly, and he was frowning like he totally didn't approve.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

"Izayoi, eldest daughter of the Cio family, Offspring of Mother Nature herself. So Soul, you must live among these parts, correct?" Her voice was silky smooth, even as it held a young ring to it, showing that she she was less than a moon away from entering adulthood. She glanced up to the side to see a string of pink, heart shaped berries ready for eating. With quick graceness, she speared three of the berries with her thin, sharp horn before dipping her head and allowing them to slide off onto the soft, grassy ground.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yes, I was born to these parts, and have known them since," Soul said, glancing at the berries. He didn't care much that they were from his territory, for Soul preferred delicious meat to berries and plants. "So, I assume there are others?" He said after a minute.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Izayoi was about to answer when another voice replied, more elegant and mature than the Servine' hybrid's. "Yes. There is thy son and thee." Then came a short rustle and an even more lovely creature appeared, long emerald mane flowing as her long legs moved her forward in an amused stride toward the Abdoom. "I yet to meet such a creature as thou."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 pm

"Nor have I met a creature such as you," Soul replied, dipping his head in greeting. "What brings you to the forest?" He inquired politely.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"We, the Servicorns of the Cio family, have traveled from a far away plateau that had used to support our kind ever since our existance, but it soon died out and we, along with the Dracocorns of Hzo and the Charzicorns of Frei, have come to this forest to seek refuge. I am Islanzadi, leader of the final Cio descendants, my offspring being Izayoi and Ari."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Soul listened carefully. "So, now there must be the disputes between territory. I'll have you know that the territory form this forest across the grassy plain belongs to me. I'll let you stay, so long as you don't bother me," He said formally, staring coldly at the new hybrids. "For the rest of who you mentioned, they will just have to figure it out themselves."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Islanzadi blinked and motioned for Izayoi to follow. Before the younger female hybrid left, she turned and replied, looking quizzical,"By the way, what pokemon are you? You don't seem to have any blue blood amidst your body. "
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:42 pm

"Blue blood? I don't know exactly what that is. I am half-absol, half-houndoom," Soul said, a look a genuine confusion flickering in his dark eyes for only a second.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Izayoi smiled and replied,"Ahh I see. Then you are of hybrid blood. This is my first time meeting a hybrid!" She then picked up the berries with her mouth, her mother looking wide-eyed at Soul.
"Thou be a hybrid? We only heard about such creatures in myths and foals' tales."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well of course I'm a hybrid! So are you, y'know!" Soul growled, taking that as an insult. His hackles raised aggresively.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

Izayoi flinched, taking a step back. Isanzadi, however, stepped forward and spoke, her eyes and voice both keen with tartness,"Thou mustn't understand that we are born of Serperior blood. However, as all ancient creatures from beyond the Holy Hill of thy ancestors' plateau, those born with Rapidash blood are known as Blue Blooded, not hybrids as the first royalty to appear were the Blue Rapidash of shining blood. Therefore, we are of blue blood, not hybrids. It only a waste that the other families are of such royalty too."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:57 pm

You mean a shiny rapidash made you royalty? Pft, Soul thought, but didn't say it. "Well then, whatever you believe in. You're still half-Serperior, half-Rapidash, so the humans will still shun you," Soul said blankly, not really trying to prove anything. He just wanted to warn them about the humans.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Izayoi looked thoughtfully at Soul and mumbled through the berries,"Humans? What are those?" Suddenly, a little green beast trotted up and nuzzled Islanzadi's leg, his large eyes twinkling.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"You don't know what humans are? Wow. The place you used to live in must've been great." And with that, Soul padded away.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Blinking with surprise, the daughter wanted to follow Soul to question him more, but Islanzadi stopped her, motioning for the forest and Izayoi nodded, gathering the berries and some ferns to begin building nests. (wb)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Muire had been napping when that idiot Soul waltzed off into the woods. She grumbled to herself and continued tracking him. It wasn't that difficult- his scent was familiar, being so similar to her own. "Where are y- Oh great, more Pokemon." She mumbled, yawning as she approached the group.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am

The youngest of the group, little Ari, caught the scent of an approaching pokemon, its scent new to him along with the rest of the forest's smells. Trotting off, him practically slammed into Muire, a dazed look in his lazy brownish amber eyes. "Woah..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raitez used his long horn to scrape long gashes in the dead trees and solid boulders in his new territory, the dark gorge just perfect for his family. He swung his head around to see his two sons sharpening their own horns on stones.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 am

Muire stumbled backwards, tripping over her paws and landing with a thud on the ground. "Ack! Watch where you're going, kid!" She shouted, but her tone was not too harsh.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next