Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Random Stuff

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Random Stuff

Post  Torchiclove Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Heheh, nice.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Got bored. Remembered Moonpelt. Felt sad that I never really got to use her. Wrote something.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Dude, I LOVED that! Reminds me of my feelings for Aurablaze and Birchpaw.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 am

Yeah. It broke my heart that I never really got to do anything awesome with Vulturewing and Tigerclaw.

I loved Birchy! I don't much remember Aura, but I do know she joined the Northern Clans and had mated with a Frostclan tom. Hawkflight or Hawkfeather.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Actually, she didn't mate with him- they only feel in love.

I got bored and decided to read through most of all the old such- like poems and stories posted on here and it just makes me want to cry...
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

I need a post here for all my forms and shit. So yeah. This.
Form:
Character Name:

Character Age:

Alliance:

Appearance:

Personality:

---Likes (at least 3):
--- Dislikes (at least 3):
---Strengths (No MORE than 5):
---Weaknesses (At least 3):

Trivia-
Theme:
Voice Actor:
Sexuality:
Secret:

Favorite-
Color:
Hobby:
Game:
Place:

History:

Family -

Mother:
Father:
Sister(s):
Brother(s):

Mate:
Kit(s):

Aunt(s):
Uncle(s):
Cousin(s):
Niece(s):
Nephew(s):

Grandmother(s):
Grandfather(s):

Relationships:
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletorange - Mentor
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpurple - Family

Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblack - Uncertainty | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletblackSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblack - Discomfort
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblue - Acquaintance | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletblueSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblue - Friend
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Good Friend | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletgreenSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Best Friend
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Attraction | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletyellowSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Crush
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpink - Love | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletpinkSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpink - Mate
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletred - Hate | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletredSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletred - Despise
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletwhite - Fear

| "..."

Character Name: Stonepaw

Character Age: 6 moons

Alliance: Frostclan

Appearance: Stonepaw is still small, but his shoulders are broad, promising that when he grows he will be a well-muscled tom. He has short, dense stone-gray fur and white socks on all of his legs. His nose is bright and pink, and his whiskers are shorter than average. He has glittering emerald-green eyes, always seeming to sparkle when he's happy and grow to a duller and drabber shade when negative emotion overcome him. His tail is long and rarely touches the ground.

Personality: Stonepaw somewhat contradicts himself. Usually, he is humorous and playful. He enjoys to make other cats smile. As he ages, however, he often slips into spells of what seems to be anger or despair. During these he is gruff and distant, harsh with his words. This attitude seems to be melding somewhat with his normal personality, personality, making him awkward to be around.

---Likes (at least 3): Trees, the taste of rabbits, budding new-leaf flowers, victory
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Other clans, snow, dirt in his claws, dogs, bitter herbs
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): Sure-footed, Keen sight, rather strong in build
---Weaknesses (At least 3): Socially awkward, doesn't know when to shut his mouth, moody, unpredictable

Trivia-
Theme: lolnope
Voice Actor: TBU
Sexuality: Straight
Secret: TBU

Favorite-
Color: Red
Hobby: Brooding
Game: TBU
Place: The forest, especially in spring.

History: Stonepaw's story is well-known among the Clan. He was a happy kit, the middle-aged of litter of three by a matter of minutes. Around the age of five moons, him and his siblings and parents took a stroll through the forest only to be attacked by a vicious dog; a giant Doberman owned by the twolegs. He and Moonkit were able to scuttle up a tree in panic, but his parents of elder brother, Moonlit, were torn to shreds. Up they stayed in the tree for what seemed like hours, until a search patrol heard them melding in distress. In the following moon, Stonekit changed. When the initial shock and grief washed over, he began to sink within himself.

Family -

Mother: Leafmist
Father: Graystorm
Sister(s): Moonpaw
Brother(s): Lionkit

Mate: ~
Kit(s): ~

Aunt(s): Littleleap
Uncle(s):
Cousin(s):
Niece(s):
Nephew(s):

Grandmother(s):
Grandfather(s): Whitecore

Relationships:

Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblack - Uncertainty | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletblackSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblack - Discomfort
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblue - Acquaintance | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletblueSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletblue - Friend
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Good Friend | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletgreenSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletgreen - Best Friend
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Attraction | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletyellowSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletyellow - Crush
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpink - Love | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletpinkSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpink - Mate
Some Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletred - Hate | Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletredSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletred - Despise

Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletpurpleMoonpaw| "Moonpaw is my sister, and my only family. I'd do anything to protect her."

Character Name: Moonpaw

Character Age: 6 moons

Alliance: Frostclan

Appearance: Moonpaw is a thin she-cat with a pelt as white as the fallen snow. Her paws are the color of the blackest night, when the stars are naught and the moon is new. She has long whiskers and a medium-sized tail, tipped with the same black as her paws. He eyes are a light, gentle green and she has a warm smile.

Personality: Moonpaw projects herself as a bright and cheery she-cat, despite the sadness that lies within her after her parents' death. She loves to make friends, unlike her socially awkward brother. TBU

---Likes (at least 3): Friends, training, the sun, the moon, clouds
--- Dislikes (at least 3): Coldness(Physically and mentally), worms, swift water, dogs
---Strengths (No MORE than 5): sociable, intelligent
---Weaknesses (At least 3): Not very strong, incapable of high emotions(negative side effects...), somewhat blind to the darkness of the world.

Trivia-
Theme: Blissful ignorance and the realization of the world's troubles once the shield has been shattered.
Voice Actor: Ever seen Ihascupquake on youtube?
Sexuality: Straight
Secret: She is slowly falling apart inside and is hiding her sorrows from herself.

Favorite-
Color: White
Hobby: Making others smile
Game: None, really
Place: Apprentices' den

History: Just read Stonepaw's

Family -

Mother: Leafmist
Father: Graystorm
Sister(s): ~
Brother(s): Stonepaw, Lionkit

Mate: ~
Kit(s): ~

Aunt(s): Littleleap(deceased)
Uncle(s):
Cousin(s):
Niece(s): ~
Nephew(s): ~

Grandmother(s):
Grandfather(s): Whitecore(deceased)

Relationships:

Some Random Stuff - Page 2 BulletpurpleSome Random Stuff - Page 2 Bulletpink(Plutonic, brotherly)Stonepaw| "I love my brother, but he can be odd sometimes."

Tiger:

Vulture:

Bear:
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2