Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box)

3 posters

Go down

Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box) Empty Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box)

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:25 pm

I've decided that doing this little creepy search stuff is somehow morbidly relaxing for me; it eases my mind and stuff during times of stress. And I've also decided that this page isn't just for things related to Lavender Town and its tone and the White Hand anymore. Instead, I'll post things about the Pokemon games that are creepy, such as hacks and whatnot.

Also, I'll even be coming to you guys for ideas on new searches, so post your topics or questions here because I don't want to clutter the vloggie-thing with comments and I'll research as much as I can on it.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box) Empty Re: Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box)

Post  Torchiclove Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Will you search an Audino glitch on White, please? I stopped playing White a while ago because every time I'd run into a level 14 female Audino the game would freeze. It's been bothering me ever since stopped playing.

There's also a save glitch in my Red(not Firered, original Red) copy. It won't save. I always lose my data. I'm looking into it.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box) Empty Re: Mew's Creepy Pokemon Searches (Submit Box)

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Alright, I'll do both. And hey, i need to remind Chibi to keep the comments in this topic rather than the other one. Can you move yours too? Thankerz Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Ooo Tor!!! What was the audino glitch supposed to do??
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

What do you mean? All I know about it is that the game freezes every time I defeat a level 14 female audino. I even caught one once, but it still froze when I defeated the other ones. I named the Audino I caught SILENTKILL, as a joke.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Uh huh. I only asked because on my white game, everytime I see any wild pokemon, my game freezes. However, my game only does that when I use a cheat code for finding any pokemon I want in the wild Razz I'm guessing that yours happened without using an AR? Was it new or used when you got that game.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I got the game the day, mabye a day or two after, it came out, new at Wal-Mart. I haven't upgraded my AR yet so I can't cheat on White. I've had three different save files, one named Leah, the other two Sylvia. I started with Snivy every time. I didn't name any Pokemon the first time, and caught a bunch of them. I never Audino-methoded. On the second run I only made it to that place where you catch those little blue buggy thingies before I restarted. I named all the Pokemon I caught and never used the Audino method. On the third save file I did start Audino methoding, however. I've now beat the elite four and am working on training an elite force of Snivys that I hatched myself. They are named Cherrywing, Bearpelt, Stoneclaw, Coalfade, Darkstar, and Rubyrain. (They are mostly male because of the low female Snivy hatch-rate)

That is the info, in short.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Ok....I'm currently busy listening to the White Ditto vids, so I'm in da zone for glitch searching. I'm gonna look up the Audino-method for any ideas.

Anyways, you should totally watch finish the White Ditto thing. I first watched it during the middle of the night a few weeks ago and I still watch it from time to time.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 am

MEW
MEW
I was playing Pokemon Blue to complete it and get myself a MissingNo for epic sauces and I was just minding my own business, just evolved my Caterpie named Greenscale. Game froze, but I had saved it at the Pokemon center because the game freezes all the time. It's old..Got it with my first Gameboy, which was when I was roughly seven on Christmas. It had spent much time being played until I hacked the fuck out of it, I let a friend borrow it but he didn't screw it up, I shoved it in a drawer for years, then I finally restarted it and played a few months ago. I picked it up yesterday, and after it froze the second time I turned it on, froze with the word 'Nintendo' glitched out. Turned it on again, froze at the cutscene with Jigglypuff and Gengar. I may mention it was exactly when Jigglypuff's eyes were wide open and staring into my soul like Jigglypuffs do. Finally the game came on, and, instead of being blue, white, black, and other colors of Pokemon Blue the game's color sceme was changed to a light red and watery-blue. What. The. Fuck. Colors don't just change randomly.
It froze again, I turned it back on, problem solved. But still. ?
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Dude, that's fucked up. I'll look into it, but I'm sure its just all from old age and past glitches. That, or its internal battery has run dry, which stems from having old age.

I'm been looking into add more onto my searches just because I've been bored at home (because of my DB), but I haven't been able to find anything substantial. Its a real bummer Razz
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 pm

That sucks. But yeah, it made me metaphorically shit my pants, so I thought I'd ask you about it. Probably from catching MissingNo. too many times on an old file or just years of sitting in a dusty drawer, but...
There are always those damn Pokemon, wanting revenge for being left alone XD

I've been extensively researching MissingNo. and reading creepypastas. My mind's all fucked.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

damn....that sucks.

You wanna know what's weird? Recently, we've been getting more addicted to pokemon now that Chibi's started playing a Blue rom on the laptop. So we've all begun little searches of our own, me doing my regular searches, Chibi just looking for pastas, and my brother wanted to watch more about the White Ditto. But all of us have been listened to the Lavender Town Tone more often. Note, we've also been given the job to puppysit our Dad's girlfriend's dog. And you know what happens every time we listen to the song around him? The dog wigs out for no reason. Weird right?
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 pm

...Dogs don't like high-pitched noises. I learned that from trying to play piano with puppies running around.
I don't know if it is the somewhat high-pitched tune of it or just..Lavender Town. It makes me shiver.
I can't remember if the original tune is still in the cartridges or not...I never turned my sound on in any of the games XD
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Ahh I see. Well, Chibi tries to count all the high pitched sounds she hears, but she ends up getting sick after hearing it.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:19 pm

If I hear it without any other sound around, I get a headache. If I hear it with other sounds it makes me shiver but other than that I'm cool. I remember slipping into a little spell of depression once and sitting at my computer, typing up death scenes for all my cats and listening to Lavender Town music.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Mew recently told me that when I was about 7 years old I would have my volume up really loud on my Pokemon Leaf Green game. Our mom would tell Mew to go to my room to tell me to turn it down. Mew said when she would walk in, she'd see me to sitting on the floor, expressionless, my character just standing in the middle of Lavender Town. Turns out I listened to it for 3 hours straight. No wonder I'm so fucked up and crazy.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

When I look at your avatar it feels like you're staring at me and it's CREEPY.
Lawl, had to get that out.

And wow. Just wow. I need to find Firered. Right now.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Maybe I am staring at you. O.o

I have a lot of really old Pokemon games that my dad downloaded for me from Pirate Bay.....All of the GameBoy games and GameBoy color games......
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I only have games on cartridge...Let's see...
Pokemon games for DS/Gameboy:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
FireRed
Heartgold
Soulsilver
Diamond
Platinum
White
Black
PMD: Explorers of Time
PMD: Red Rescue Team(x2)
Shadows of Almia

Yeah, that combines the games of me and GOW, not including Wii stuff. And games we lost. Count those, we have 23.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Damn, that's a pretty good amount. I can't even list how many games we've had over time, including the ones we lost. It would just take up too much time.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm

I lost...PMD: Darkness, PMD: Sky, and Gold version.

Not good with Mystery Dungeon. I'm uberly obsessed with keeping up with old games for nostalgia's sakes. Hate losing games >.>
But I don't get too many new ones; pft, I never have any money.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down