Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 16 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  Green Hornet Mon May 28, 2012 1:39 am

(( SPAMMING TO LET Y'ALL KNOW I'M ONLINE ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 28, 2012 1:47 am

(MAH HANDS HURT FROM DRAWING!!!!!!!! Sadly, I can't upload anything....)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 am

(WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME I GO OFF YOU GUYS JUMP ON.

IT'S KILLING ME.

Also, thinking moving forward to the gathering, after a hunting trip with all the new she-cat apprentices.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 am

( Sounds good to me. Mitekit should be getting to the stage of apprenticehood soon, but he needs to discover a few things about the Frostclan society first. )
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 am

(Sounds good. Relicheart is fulled healed, as is Shadderpaw's ear. As for Hellspire, he remains conscious more often, talks more, and the skin on his neck has grown back, but the fur still has yet to grow and he still stays in the med den.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

(If we are time-skipping...Featherpaw's lost her limp, too.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Mon May 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Sleetpaw paced back and forth, tail twitching in adgitation. She wanted to go out, to hunt but untill Quartzprickle was finished her meeting with father she was stuck waiting with the rest of the Hunter Apprentices. She huffed and sat down with the others, there was something going on with Mitepaw, apparently he wasn't happy with his mentor.

"Let me get this straight son, you want to train as.. As a Hunter?!" Even as the words came out of his mouth he couldn't believe them, the idea was absurd! He fixed sharp yellow yes on the cat below him, still with kitten soft fur and yet to grow into his paws and lanky legs.

(( its only about half a month.))
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 28, 2012 9:35 pm

(Ooooo yes!!!)

Quartzprickle sat outside her father's den, waiting to be summoned after speaking with the small, newly named apprentice. As she waited, she kept receiving impatient glanced from her younger half sister. She sighed, mouthing softly the words ' I'll be there soon', hoping to ease the she-cat's jittering nature.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Mitepaw nodded once, with a determined expression upon his face. "I want to serve my clan in any and every way that I can." He spoke in a calm voice, without the slightest hint of a challenge. "And I know that the Hunters would have a lot to teach me about it." He sat up straight, looking Harrierstar directly in the eye, without the slightest hint of movement other than breathing and blinking. His ear itched like crazy but he stopped himself from scratching it.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Gathering up his strength, he huffed and puffed his way out of the humid den, his sweaty fur clinging to heavily to his body. His dark colored eyes seemed to brighten as he walked outside, his lanky legs a bit shaky, but better than they had been for a long while. Craning his head upward, his pinkish, bare neck was shown out in the camp clearing as he yawned, breathing in the fresh air. Their were long, jagged white scars from where the skin had formed around the cut tissue, but had already been nearly half a moon and he was recovering quite quickly, even though he still had to stay in the medicine cat's den for a good while longer. Strutting forward, he glanced from side to side at the others around him, his sly cockiness had returned along with his never ending hunger for fresh prey.

"Yo! Some cat come and bring me something to eat. And make sure its not cold! Hey, Ashenrose! Or Quartzprickle! You hear me?!" Plopping down on his hindquarters, he licked his shoulder, freeing a tangled burr from the fur, while mumbling,"I swear, I put my life on the line for the squatters and I get nothing back in return. Damn it all to Starclan!"

(Lol, instead of saying 'damn it all to hell.' Hellspire must see Starclan as hell. XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 am

Harrierstar matched the apprentices stare, then with a sigh he dragged a paw over his face in exasperation. "I can't stop you tagging along with them, so I may as well let you. But don't think you can get out of patrols, you're still a tom. Even if you do want to hunt." He meowed. "Well go one then, get out and tell Quartzprickle she's got another apprentice, then get Hellspire to shut up because he's giving me a headache, throw a rabbit at him if you have to."
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 30, 2012 12:22 pm

Featherpaw scowled, not moving from a sunny spot near the edge of camp. Let one of the hunters get Hellspire some prey; the apprentices deserved some time off. Mabye if it was Relicheart..He's pretty cool, She thought lazily.

Cursekit cowered in the back of the nursery, widhing she could hide from the booming voice of Hellspire. He'd always scared her, but, then again, almost everything was pretty scary to her. Being paranoid wasn't a field of flowers. More like a field of aggresive adders.

(I think Featherpaw sees Relicheart as an uncle or something like that.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Golden looked around, not knowing what to do. I would hunt, but it's not my job. And how am I supposed to prove myself, if I have no training? He thought for a minute. "That's it! I'll just go find someone to train with!" He ran off, planning to ask random cats to train with him.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Vieledmist cast a glance at Golden. What in Starclan is he doing? he wondered, watching the golden-pelted tom rush around. He got up and stretched his legs, yawning as he did so.

(A bit of WB....But only for cats. Dafuq?)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 pm

(Same here, except for all the RP's....)

Golden ran up to Vieledmist. "Oooo!! Ooo! Can you teach me some killer moves???"
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Wed May 30, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yeah, sure. Let's go to the training hollow," Vieledmist mewed, trying to be friendly. He padded towards the directoin of the training hollow, flicking his tail for Golden to follow.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Golden smiled, his huge grin covering half of his face. "Yes! Let's go!" He raced after the deputy.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Mitepaw grinned triumphantly as he turned to leave. It had worked, he was a hunter apprentice, AND he still got to do patrols and fight! It couldn't have worked out better in his mind. He trotted through camp, looking for Quartzprickle to start their training immediately.

Enigmapaw was quietly nibbling on a mouse, constantly glancing around for signs of approaching toms.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Vieledmist emerged into the training hollow, breathing in the deep scent of the forest. Oh, it's a beautiful day! He thought. "Come, Golden, and I'll show you the basic moves of a warrior."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Quartzprickle had dozed off outside her father's den, her needle-pointed fur laying flatter than usual, but still up enough to prick someone. She seemed.....almost peaceful. Well, until he found herself being trampled by the paws of an excited Mitepaw. Snapping her head up, she glared at the little tom and hissed,"Hey kit! What where your going! Why don't you go and bother your new mentor or something?" Her clear colored eyes flashed brightly, a slight tinge of icy cold blue twisting its way in her iris.

Hellspire, still complaining about having no meal, turned to see Enigmapaw eating and the crimson and black tom roared,"Hey hunter, whatever you name is, go and fetch me something to eat! Make it fresh! I've already waited this long for lunch, and I'll be damned if its cold. I suppose waiting a little longer for something fresh killed would make sense. Now hurry!" He had taken a few wobbly steps closer toward the she-cat, the thin, pale skin covering his bare throat bulging with every word.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 7:26 pm

Enigmapaw shivered and took a step backwards, and Croi narrowed his eyes. "Hey!" Yelled the young foreigner. "Why don't ya try askin' that again, a bit nicer this time?" He shouted, eyes narrowing. Enigmapaw continued to cower in fear as Mitepaw nodded in acknowledgement to Quartzprickle.

"You're my new mentor." He spoke quietly and calmly, nodding at the hunter.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

(I imagine Croi with an Irish accent, really heavy, like the one that Ned has in Jaxovasours, season 3~
I have bad WB, and now my computer must go off for the lightning is terrible outside my home~)

Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Hellspire snarled at Croi and hissed,"Who do you think you're talking to, foreigner?! I'm so bigger, even with my wound, I could shred your skin and use it as litter liner! And no cat would miss you!" His charcoal gray eyes flickered threateningly, the tom ready to give up his left just to save his Frostclan honor and pride.

Quartzprickle's maw gaped. She glanced over to Engimapaw, Croi, and Hellspire before mewing quickly,"Then go and get Hellspire something to eat. Rule number one, hunters help other hunters."

She had waited for the tom to disappear before even daring to think. She was absolutely stunned. Me....a mentor...to a warrior!! Mitepaw wants to actually be a hunter-warrior?!" Wait! The look of sly pleasure seemed to creep onto her face and twisted up with her shock. That means I'll be allowed to go and witness the warrior's training. I'll actually be allowed to participate with my apprentice!...My.....apprentice....... She moved her startled gaze from Mitepaw, to her paws, then back up at Mitepaw, her look now sly and daggered.

(So the storm's hit you to? We had psycho rain and lightning over here.)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 9:20 pm

( OOOOH I GET IT AND MITEPAW WILL BE SUPER MAD BECAUSE SHE'LL BE USING HIM TO FURTHER HER OWN DREAMS AND STUFF )

Mitepaw nodded. "I was just going to catch something." The apprentice dashed into the woods without even asking how to catch something. Through some lucky break, he pounced on a mouse and brought it back moments later. "Whew, that's not as easy as it looks." He mumbled. "I missed a vole or two before I practically stepped on this one." He dropped it at Hellspire's feet, dipping his head and trotting back towards Quartzprickle.

Croi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, if ya could catch me." Laughed the cat, tossing his head to the right in a casual gesture. "All I'm askin' is that ya leave the poor kit alone. She isn't doin' anything to ya, and ya've got your mouse."
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Thu May 31, 2012 9:50 pm

(Mitepaw and Sleetpaw will become BFF and she will bitch and complain about every thing to him.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next