Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 17 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Hellspire only grunted in reply, giving Croi a look that told him to 'go to hell' before turning and yowling out in summoning. After a moment, Deltapaw dashed from her nest near the front, left wall of the apprentices' den that could be easily seen from the clearing, Shadderpaw lifting his head up in annoyance from having his sister's warm lost, and stumbled quickly over to the bright warrior's side, nervously plucking up the mouse and padding after him towards the medicine cat's den, the dark she-cat's tail swishing between her legs.

Quartzprickle sighed, sat up, and stared into the creamy white tom's eyes, her hardened gaze cold and untrusting. As much as she told herself that he would be different under her teachings, she could help but know that somehow, he'd still turn out to be like all the rest of them. "So.....You decided to stray from the path of every tom's destiny, and trail behind a she-cat who has already lost her own. Not very smart, if you ask me. But, if it is the whim of a tom, it is a she-cat's duty to fulfill it....whether they have a destiny of their own or not." Her words were tart, yet there was almost the slightest hint of disappointment among her tone, vanishing almost as quickly as it had appeared.

(At first, she'll feel that way.....but after a while, she'll grow attached to him as if he were her own kit, Mitepaw releasing an inner feeling she would have never shown to anyone ever. )
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Mitepaw's expression remained the same as he nodded. "I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I am confident in my judgement." He dipped his head. "Shall we begin training? I caught that mouse by pure luck, I'll definitely need to work on that."

Croi twitched his ears and turned to go back and take a nap.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 31, 2012 10:02 pm

"Wow, a tom wanting to be a hunter...That's pretty fucked up right there," Featherpaw mumbled to herself, stretching her legs lazily. She was barely able to shirk her duties much, due to her non-existant limp and the pain being almost completely gone. I wonder what's going through Mitepaw's head... She thought, yawning as she padded into the forest.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Bunching up her muscles, Quartzprickle stood up, her gaze darted from her new apprentice to the camp entrance. "Alright then. Let's get going."

(Sorry wb)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Mitepaw trotted towards the edge of camp, sniffing the air as he left. "Nice day, isn't it?" He asked quietly as he walked along.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 31, 2012 10:11 pm

The immediate smell of growing things entered Featherpaw's nose, soothing her ever-fiery temper. She opened her maw, letting the scents of the forest wash over her tongue. Soon, she located a sparrow poking at the ground expectantly. Smiling slightly, she pounced on the helpless bird, killing it swiftly. She burried it near the tree's roots, heading towards the scent of a mouse.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 pm

"Ehhhh. If you like cool, yet sunny days, then sure. Its nice." She kept her voice low and even, her eyes laying softly on the ground as she walked along deeper into the forest. Her tail twitched, the pickled fur standing on end as a weak breeze flew past. Closing her eyes as if in a state of relaxation, she stayed silent for a moment. Then, with softly sigh, she added,"Why don't we try by the river?" There was a sense of acceptance in her voice this time, her eyes still cool as the probed the young tom, but this time, they were less hostile.

(nm no more wb Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 pm

"You know better than I do." He dipped his head and began to trot towards the river, attempting to sniff out anything that might supply food for the clan.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Featherpaw spotted a small, brown mouse scuffling among the debris. She crouched in a familiar pose, low to the ground. Dragging herself forward painfully slow, she was soon almost on top of the juicy prey. Puncing effortlessly, she came upon the ground, ready to sink her claws into the mouse's soft flesh. About to bite it's neck, she realized that....The mouse had scurried away, and she'd missed it. "Aw, bitch tits!"
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:22 am

(Sleetpaw is following, cause technically Quartz is her teacher too, though all the she-cats share the training they all have one they HAVE to listen too.

With Harrierstar, half of him hopes his daughter will fail as a mentor the other half wants to see her do well. It's a battle between his duty as a leader to uphold clan traditions, and his duty as a father to see his kits do well in life.)

Sleetpaw's fur had lost most of it's kit softness by now, becoming sleek and shiny, she had yet to grow into her paws and ears though so she still had the look of a gangly kit about her. Which was lucky, she preferred it if the tom's ignored her. She trailed behind her sister and her 'apprentice' trying not to feel annoyed that a tom could just waltz into the world of hunters like he belonged. It was the one thing that made She-cat's different, made them strong and now they didn't even have that. Part of her wanted him to be a lousy hunter, the other part wanted him to be great at it. Because maybe, just maybe it would help convince the clan that gender didn't matter... or it could just cement their views that she-cats where good for nothing but breeding.

(OMG, can you imagine the warriors thinking Mitepaw is gay? But of course Mitepaw gets all the ladies because he know's their troubles... if he doesn't get friend zone'd)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 am

(That would be hilarious!)

Featherpaw grumbled some choice words to herself, practically stepping on a vole and she padded through the forest. Content with her catch, she dug up the sparrow and carried it to camp with the vole also dangling from her jaws. She spat them onto the frehs-kill pile, seeing that it was getting smaller as the day progressed. Wow, the toms must be really lazy today, She thought irritably.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 am

(That would great!!! XD)

Quartzprickle's ears pricked up and she swished her tail in summoning. She had turned her head, and looked at her sister with her cool, still gaze. "Sleetpaw, you wish to hunt wish us as well? Come over and show the new kit how its done, why don't you?" She gave a bit of a sneaky grin, giving her younger sister a chance to show off and actually best a tom.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Golden nodded, and rushed over to Veiledmist. "Show me, bro!"

(GAWD, my WB has been so terrible lately! Summer break must be getting to my head....)
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Mitepaw nodded, eyes darting to the other apprentice. He sat down and watched Sleetpaw, ready for a demonstration. Even though he was terribly excited, he managed to keep still and quiet, as to not disturb his mentor, his fellow apprentice, or the prey in the area.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 am

Sleetpaw turned in a circle, perked her ears and set about following the scent of vole. She walked with her weight on haunches, carefully walking over the fallen leaves, aware of how easy they could crackle under paw. She paused, still as a statue as the leaves rustled and the vole poked it's head into the open. She waited a second more then pounced forward, landing with a paw on it's lower back and her teeth in it's neck. She walked back and dropped it at Mitepaw's feet. "That's a basic stalking technique." She meowed. "See where I put my teeth." She parted it's fur to show where she'd severed the spine.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

(Sorry guys...I guess everyone else's WB has finally caught up to me... Razz)

Quartzprickle given her younger sister a satisfied look before turning to Mitepaw, and with a nod, she ordered him to try and sniff out a piece of prey. "See if you can at least track something without it knowing. Hunter's rule number one: Silence. Dissolve in the darkness and erase your breath. Wait for an opening to attack your target. Good luck."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Mitepaw nodded and closed his eyes, trying to distinguish from different scents. That part was easy enough, but it was the catching of the prey that got him. He snuck towards a vole as quietly as one can with paws that are too large and a tail that is too long. He stumbled on a branch and the creature got away. "Ah, well. I shall try again." He attempted to scent another piece of prey, but paused and looked at Quartzprickle expectantly, as if asking her 'okay, tell me how to do it right this time.'
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Sleetpaw was smirking and repressing a murrow of amusement. "Keep you paws spread evenly to distribute your weight." She suggested and demonstrated the crouch again.

(Your WB has infected me.)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:08 am

Quartzprickle snuffed, flicking a paw forward. "There really isn't a right or wrong way to hunt, as long as it catches the prey. But, then again, all the hunters were born with some sort of stalking talent, unlike most toms." She then stood up from where she was sitting, and stretched out her muscles. Her thick white and silver-flecked coat shook and startled a nearby water vole, and the lithe brown creature darted into the water.

At that moment, the hunter dove into the river, the droplets of water rolling off her back like a duck. Quartzprickle, though she rarely allowed any of her clanmates to know it, had the most impressive swimming skills in Frostclan. Her long, thick coat was surprisingly light in water, almost weightless to her, and her paws were webbed. Along with her light, almost clear fur fibers, she wasn't that easy to see when she swam. She propelled herself forward, and clamped her jaws onto the vole, who squealed out in agony. Once dead, she pulled herself out of the water and shook her fur, sending tiny drops flying. She dropped the vole and sighed, beginning to lick in between her toes as if nothing had happened. She was sure that the two apprentices wouldn't speak of it like gossiping queens.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Stretching, Featherpaw rose from her resting place. She shook dust out of her thin, white coat. She noticed that there were still some twigs and leaves stuck it, so she picked them out carefully to ensure that her fur was as prettyt as it could be, not that she thought that was much.

Shadowcore watched Featherpaw wash herself, smiling maliciously. I'd like to have some of that, he thought, laying on the rocks to sun himself.

(WB got me too >.>)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Sunning themselves beside the dark tom was Hellspire and Shadderpaw. Hellspire was busy eating the piece of prey that Mitepaw had brought him, snickering to himself about his own thoughts, making Shadderpaw stare at him as if he were crazy. He flicked his long, bushy tail and coiled it around his right thigh, making his exposed side look bigger. His eyes flashed in amusement at Shadowcore.

Shadderpaw watched Hellspire with one eye as he tried to doze off, thinking the crimson and black tom was totally skitzo as he muttered to himself. Fucking weirdo.....Hmmm? He glanced over to Shadowcore, then to where Shadowcore was looking. Immediately, his eyes slitted and he groaned in disgust at the pervy tom, guessing what he was thinking.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

(XDD This would be so much more enjoyingful if didn't have a headache and feel like vomiting on everything.)

Shadowcore glanced over to Hellspire and Shadderpaw, stopping a moment to wonder why Hellspire was chuckling and why Shadderpaw looked so anuamused. Eh, why should I care? he thought, stretching out his front paws and flicking his tail.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Golden tilted his head to the side. "Um...Veiledmist....aren't you gonna teach me some killer moves..?" He was highly confused. Clan cats are so weird....
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm

"What? Oh, yeah. Killer moves. Let's start with something simple. Show me what you know," Vieledmist meowed, getting back from his little space-out. I should really stop doing that, he thought, padding to the training hollow's center. "Come at me, bro."
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Golden smiled, deviously. "Alright then." He then pounced, heading straight toward Veiledmist, his claws still sheathed. In the blink of an eye, once he was an inch away from the deputy, he shot to the left and kicked, aiming for Veiledmist's side. He was extremely fast for a former kittypet.
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next