Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 10 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Hellspire burst into the clearing where the cats were fighting many yards away from the border, slamming straight into Tabbyfur and Twisterpaw, shoving them backwards. He hissed in fury, sinking his claws into the she-cat warrior's short tabby fur, hot, sticky blood coming out in bursts.

Shadderpaw had darted after the crimson tom, running smack into the tiny Onyxpaw, catching by surprise. Having no battle experience, Shadderpaw reared back to huddle up next to Owlpaw and the others. Onyxpaw shook his head clear, hissing and walking rounds around the group of helpless toms.

At the sound of Hellspire's arrival, Fusionfire bounced away from Relicheart and tackled Hellspire from behind, wrapping his twin tail around the Frostclan warrior's throat as he bit down on the top of Hellspire's head, causing him to shriek out in pain and terror.

From the ginger enemy's weight being lifted, Relicheart used his anger to throw off Darkdew and Bonetail, Seedfreckle still latched down on Relciheart's back. "Damn it!" roared the great lion-like tom, spinning around to throw off the sandy tom while the other two attempted to reattach themselves to Relicheart. "What is it that you want from us?!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Roguepaw, hearing the battle, sped up his pace. He ran into the clearing at full tilt and slammed into Bonetail before he had time to attack Relicheart. Rolling with the impact and sinking his teeth into the other cats fore-leg.

Harrierstar, leaped down from the stump and padded back to his den. Hope he does better then the last one He though glumly.
"All those who take this position from you will struggle as you have, until you lay dead and a new era begins" The half remember words slithered into his head like a black worm. He spat and paced around his den agitated.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Bonetail spat at the smaller tom, easily knocking him off. "You little brat!" His dark violet eyes flashed menacingly, long white claws raking over Roguepaw's face.

Relicheart snarled to Roguepaw as he ripped one of the three cats off of Hellspire's back, having two clinging to himself,"Forget Bonetail! Stop Onyxpaw from attacking the apprentices!" He then bit down on Tabbyfur's scruff, pulling her off of Hellspire along with Twisterpaw. "I'm sorry, young one, but I must protect my land!" He held the small brown apprentice down to the ground with his massive paw, enough to crush the breath out of him, but not enough to kill him.

Suddenly, Onyxpaw lashed out at the group of cowering toms, his small black claws shredding Shadderpaw's left ear to ribbons, the small Frostclan apprentice showing emotion for the first time in a long while, emitting a ear-splitting cry of pain and agony.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Roguepaw ducked under Bonetail's lashing paws and delivered a swift kick to his belly before darting towards the other apprentices. "You so weak you have to fight untrained kits." The red-brown tabby taunted, eyes gleaming coldly in the early morning, he was not at all phased by the blood dripping into his eyes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Vieledmist burst onto the scene, his panic-stricken eyes taking in all the bloody battling. His ears rang when he heard the yowls of pain. He smashed into Onyxpaw, trying his hardest to get him away from the cowering Shadderpaw. "Run!" He called to the small tom, slashing wildly at his opponent.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Bonetail lurched forward, springing high into the air with the help of his powerfully long back legs, landing squarely on Roguepaw, the heavy warrior nearly flattening the apprentice, crushing him into the ground despite his slender, fit body. They weren't called Boulderclan for nothing.

Onyxpaw may be small, tinier than even the other Frostclan apprentice, but he wasn't built for strength, his body was meant for speed. The both of the experienced black cat's front paws lashed back and forth out at Roguepaw's pinned face, his small, needle-like claws slashing and stabbing repetitively at the russet tom's eyes, a snickering gleam in his large light blue eyes. "Sorry, kitty, but what were you saying? It seems you've a lot of big talk, but no bite."

Shadderpaw swallowed his fear and bit down hard on Onyxpaw's tail, catching the cat by surprise, and with a bit of crunching effort, the limp limb came off in a explosion of blood, a jagged, messy stump of bone jutting out from the rump of the tiny black cat.

(Damn it Tor, ya ninja'd me Razz)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Roguepaw snarled as the other apprentice slashed at his face. Gathering his paws underneath him, he arched his back violently, just as he had last night in training. He leaped from under the larger tom and sunk his teeth into the small, injured BoulderClan apprentices scruff, shaking him like he would a rabbit -violently-
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 pm

(I'm confused now. And also, my ninja skills are very powerful.)

Vieledmist glanced quickly at Shadderpaw, a faint smile on his face. He watched as Roguepaw shook Onyxpaw, mesmerized for a moment. What was that? he asked himself, rushing to leap at another cat.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Onyxpaw scream out in utter pain, his voice cracking at the pitch that sent horrifying chills down the backs of the Boulderclan cats. At a sharp yowl from Darkdew, the enemy clan patrol began to retreat. Bonetail rammed Roguepaw with a strong head butt so that he would drop the cat and Tabbyfur snatched up the howling Onyxpaw, her eyes filled with fear of losing her first apprentice. All the cats disappeared from view, over the border, leaving the Frostclan patrol to tend to their injured.

Relicheart remained in a large pool of blood, his body covered in deep, gory wounds, and yet, he struggled to his paws, though he was a bit shaky. His eyes, however, despite his gloomy body gestures, were glowing with an intensiveness that no other cat there could match, his long black claws filled with the fur and flesh of his enemies. He stood proudly, his large muscles rippling under his messy, yet still slightly glossy pelt as he gazed up his clanmates in satisfaction.

Hellspire laid in a mangled mass, his dark eyes glazed with pain. The fur on his throat had been torn out, along with a good amount of the skin, his soft pink tissue exposed to the bacteria-filled forest air. Unable to speak, he could only make a couple of gargling sounds, blood spurting from his gaping maw each time before he stopped completely, his heart beating only a few times a minute.

Shadderpaw stared at the ground silently, a horrified look on his face as he stared at the limp, lifeless tail laying before him. I.....I-I did this......H-how did I-i do th-this.....? He was completely frozen in shock.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Roguepaw started after the invaders, before stopping and yowling "COWARDS" into the brisk morning air. He turned with a lash of his tail and look for something to do, seeing his possibly, maybe dieing clan mate he growled and went to find moss to press into the wound. "Keep busy, the anger will fade" he repeated over and over again in his mind as he found the moss and came back to press it to Hellspire's throat.

(OH MY STARCLAN, DID ROGUEPAW JUST TERRIFY AN ENTIRE PATROL OF BOULDERCLAN CATS?

I think he fucking did

WOOOOH)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sat May 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Vieledmist glanced around at the mess of the cats before him. "Wh-who can help carry the ones who can't w-walk?" He asked, his voice shaky. He padded over to Hellspire, looking at the nasty gashes covering the tom.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

(Well, that and the fact that Shadderpaw bit off Onyxpaw's tail....I can just picture a later Gathering where a tail-less Onyxpaw silently exchanges glares with Roguepaw and Shadderpaw XD)

Relicheart walked over to Veiledmist, his bright eyes staring into the pit of the deputy's soul. "Your voice, it quivers. Don't not show your fear at such a time, or it will plague your clanmates with fear and fright as well. You must remain strong and be the bigger cat. Now, go and help move Hellspire. Hold his head up so that his neck doesn't break from his skull's dead weight and have Roguepaw and Shadderpaw hold his legs. I will gather the apprentices- errk....and Shadderpaw's prize." His massive body shuttered for half a second before he picked up the dead tail and walked away.

Shadderpaw shivered at the tom's words. "My....p-prize?" How gruesome? he believed.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 am

Vieledmist could only nod. Oh, how Relicheart would've made such a better deputy! He grabbed Hellspire's head, holding it up gently. He lapped some of the blood off the injured tom's face; it would'nt do much harm to clean him up a little. I'll have to be stronger if I want to help my clan. Yes, he thought, taking in a deep breath.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 20, 2012 12:03 am

Roguepaw moved so that he could help to carry his clan-mate back to camp.

(Should we just skip the return journey?)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 am

(Sure Rose.

And I loved how Relicheart basically told Velledmist to grow a set and be a man! XD)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 am

(Yeah, I think so.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 am

The reaction back home upon seeing the warriors, bloody but victorious, return, was mostly one of horror. The she-cats where up and darting around camp, bundling the injured towards the medicine cat den and stocking up Emeraldeye's food supply by taking from the main fresh-kill pile. As soon as Hellspire was carefully tucked away Roguepaw darted out of site, he didn't want the medicine-cats wasting any time on him, at lest not yet.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am

Emeraldeye sighed, treating the wounded feverishly. Oi, there was no way a medicine cat could have many more patients. He wrapped a final layer of cobwebs around Hellspire's injuries, walking back to his depleted supplies to get some marigold for some scratches.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 12:17 am

Relicheart stayed ahead of the patrol, leading it back home as he had done taking them away from home. He looked around the camp, sighing softly at the sights of all the younger cats being safe and not hurt, for the most part. He softly nudged Shadderpaw towards Emeraldeye's den, the mangled, bloody tail still in his maw.

Deltapaw had rushed over to her brother, seeing his left side drenched in blood from his tattered, limp left ear. "Shadderpaw! Shadderpaw!! Are you ok?! Please tell me you're not going to die!!"

"Not if your voice doesn't kill me already. I mean, jeez! Could you be any louder."

"I-I'm sorry, but I was sooo worried about you! Do you think you can handle having an injury like that?"

"Ehhh I'm sure it'll be a total drag at first, but I'll heal. I'm more worried about Hellspire, and maybe a bit for Relicheart."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi248 Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

Fatalspawn stuck her head out of the nursery, looking around at all the commotion. She saw an avalanche of injured felines get carried into camp. She sighed, sadly. All this bloodshed....I hope this feud of terror would end...before more warriors- She glanced around a second time. -or in this case apprentices get hurt....

Mangokit stirred with curiosity in the back of the den. As soon as she heard the moans and grunts of the injured from outside, she raced to the entrance. "I wanna see! I wanna see!!" she squealed as she tried poking her head out. Her mother shoved her back in the den, fear striking her. She mustn't see this. Any of it. "No." Fatalspawn simply stated. "You mustn't."
Chibi248
Chibi248

Back to top Go down

Post  Godofwarguy Sun May 20, 2012 9:30 am

( Sorry that I haven't been posting I'm haveing the worst writers block in my life. )

Mintpaw got some marigold and cobwebs for Shadderpaw's ear. He chewed up the marigold and pressed it onto Shadderpaw's wounds then he wrapped up his ear with the cobwebs.
Godofwarguy
Godofwarguy

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 am

When she saw Hellspire's body laying up in the medicine cat's den, Quartzprickle's stomach twisted and heart dropped. It wasn't that she had any type of feelings towards the tom, besides annoyance, but she had known Hellspire ever since her kithood. She remembered having to share the nursery with the one moon-younger tom and how it annoyed her when he'd hide a thorn in her nest, or ruin it with his constant playing. She remembered having to share the apprentices' den with him, having to give up her cozy spot in the middle, which she had to beg her father for, to him when he became an apprentice. He had always been annoying her, and probably always will, but the sight of his heart-wrenching body made the hunter think otherwise. Perhaps.....could his reign of annoyance..........be passing on?!

(And no...he doesn't die.)

Shadderpaw winced a little, but said nothing, looking down as the blood, broken tail that lay before his paws where Relicheart had dropped it. He felt Deltapaw shutter beside him before pressing her muzzle into his flank. For once in a long time, he was glad for her company.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 am

(Touching scene right there.)

"Featherpaw! GET BACK HERE!" Emeraldeye yowled from the back of the den. Featherpaw was limping towards the entrance. "Oh, I don't have time for this!" He meowed, putting more herbs on Hellspire's tattered fur.

Featherpaw smiled, half-dragging herself to Shadderpaw and Mintpaw. "Nice trophy. Whose tail is that?" She asked casually, stopping to lick her paw and draw it over her ear. He better teach me the move that he snatched that tail with, She thought giddily.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun May 20, 2012 10:20 am

Shadderpaw looked up gloomily at the bouncy she-cat apprentice. "Oh....it was Onyxpaw's. I-I didn't mean to do it, but it was the heat of the battle and..." He trailed off, not wanting to talk about how the black Boulderclan cat had attacked Roguepaw's eyes for fear of having the russet tom attack him himself for out-staging him. He glanced down at his sister beside him, and replied softly, knwoing she was asleep and couldn't hear him,"I'm guessing you'll want to learn how I did it? To be honest, I just used my frustration and fear to move me forward and just bit down on it like eating a piece of prey. No special technique or anything. Sorry..." His bright eyes were now staring at Featherpaw from their corners as he placed his chin on the top of Deltapaw's head. "However....I have no use for the tail now....if you want it.....then take it." Its made him think, no, more like know, that he would most definitively become a strong warrior....but did he want to become a killer? He couldn't tell...and it ate him up inside.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun May 20, 2012 10:26 am

"No, I don't want it. I only want a tail that I snatched myself...As is that would ever happen," Featherpaw mewed, a sudden burst of anger coursing through her viens. She wanted to attack something, to claw it to death until it was nothing more than red pulp, maliable in her powerful claws. I'd make such a fine warrior... She thought despairingly. "The only tails I'll ever get are mouse tails." She tried to sound humorous, but her voice was sad and she stared at the ground.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next