Frostclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

+6
Chibi248
Sheyna
Torchiclove
Godofwarguy
MewMew100
Rosethorn95
10 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow - Page 25 Empty Re: FrostClan: A Dark Tomorrow

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Vectorpaw nodded happily and mused,"Yeah. Boulderclan was soo boooring! So I cut myself outta that sad picture, and brought along my cousin from Mossclan. Twoclan is so much fun, with no rules and living free-" The sharp-voice cat was cut off by a softer, yet deep, more sullen voice from beyond the shadows.

"Yes, but Twoclan still must keep order if there is to stay peace and harmony." The dark, oddly marked body of Malicepaw, one of the most eldest cat in Twoclan, appeared, a kind gleam in his eyes. He loved being surrounded by such young friends, cats who actually understood him. "Now now, please be silent. Have you forgotten why we have come here?" He was always gentle when speaking, knowing how fragile a kit's emotions were.
~
Lunarstar gave Harrierstar a brisk nod, his soft blue eyes not cold; they never were; but offering and pure of heart. Obviously the opposite of his older brother's hostile green gaze.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Daystar went first. "MossClan is doing well. We've had several Apprentices made Warriors and the Apprentice Medicine cat has been given her full name."

"Shadowstalk, Shadowstalk, Shadowstalk!" The cry went up from MossClan.

"Yes, yes. Very good. Ironfur has also given birth too three healthy kits; Duskkit, Greatkit and Highkit. That is all the news MossClan has this moon." She meowed and shuffled back a bit, nodding for Missingstar to go next.

Greenpaw pushed his way through the crowd and got sandwiched between Quartzprickle and Onxypaw.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Quartzprickle grinned warmly down at Greenpaw as he wriggled through, scooching over a bit to make more room for the smaller tom, and as a friendly gesture, the normally cold-blooded she-cat licked the top of his head, between his ears to remove a fallen leaf caught in his fur.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Missingstar nodded and cleared his throat. "A few kits and an apprentice have gone missing without a trace." He said. "Other than that, not much has happened. Our clan is doing... as well as it usually does." He stepped down, saying no more.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

https://frostclanlegacy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Harrierstar took in that information and made a mental note to ask Mitepaw about that kit he'd seen on their territory.

"FrostClan is doing well. Our Clan has been blessed by three more kits and our Apprentice's are doing very well. Mitepaw has just joined their ranks and Roguepaw is very close to his warrior ceremony." He allowed that piece of information to sink in before moving on.

"While on the subject of Apprentices, half a moon ago a Patrol led by Relicheart was attacked on the BoulderClan border, it was full of newly appointed Apprentices. The BoulderClan patrol seriously injured Relicheart and one of the Warriors who came to assist him. As you can see though, Relicheart is in good health but Hellspire almost died. FrostClan will not stand for such an unprovoked attack, and demand to know who approved such a thing."

~

Sleetpaw followed the butterfly through the forest, suddenly the seasons changed and the insect was gone. She was standing in the middle of a snow filled forest, yet she wasn't cold. That might of had something to do with the flames flickering at the edge of her vision. But the fire wasn't scary, it was... comforting. The fire touched the snow without melting it, casting lovely colours on glittering white.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Location : Startrekking Across the Universe on the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Lunarstar blinked, assuming that he'd be going last. Stepping up, he blinked his eyes several times to that at least his eyes could be seen even if his body couldn't, taking a deep breath and trying to keep himself calm. "As for Boulderclan, Witherfur has recently become a warrior and our youngest queen, Sweetflecks, gave birth to two strong twins: Oakenkit and Koikit. As for any problems to the clans, a fox had been reported tracking between our territory and Frostclan's, crossing over Frostclan's southwestern border. As for the battle between our patrols, I take full responsibility for what happened and all the cats who participated in the fight were punished to the fullest extent. However, as for the first attack on our elderly medicine cat as she trekked toward your camp for help, I suspect that your two apprentices whom attacked her have been punished as well? After all, neither medicine cats nor elders should be attack, no matter the clan they come from....right?" His eyes darted over to Shadderpaw and Featherpaw, glistening with suspicion.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Harrierstar lowered himself onto his haunches and turned his sharp yellow eyes on Shadderpaw and Featherpaw. "This attack was unknown to me." he growled, voice dangerous. "And the Apprentice's responsible for such an atrocity will be punished accordingly. I beg your Medicine cat's forgiveness for their rudeness and audacity." He meowed, making sure to get eye contact with both of the apprentices from his perch. He brushed aside his apology when he noticed Daystar didn't pay attention, BoulderClan would get no help from her.

~

Sleetpaw bounced through the snow and giggled when the flickering flames tickled her, she was having so much fun! It was so peaceful and the full moon lit the forest in a lovely way.
Suddenly everything went dark
Sleetpaw paused, the fire was still there, just not giving off any light. and looked around, it was deathly quiet.
Then there was a roaring and a bright light blinded her, she looked up and saw the sun against a black sky, there was a terrible heat and the sunlight seemed to follow only her as she looked for shade.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Runeprayer snapped upward, her black-tinted crimson eyes burning into Harrierstar's. "Yur darn right thar, kit! I want them livin offa dirt and bile for ther next haf moon!" Her ratty, greyed brown tabby pelt shaking from her tired muscles. "Back in mah day, I was the ruthless killer! Now, I outta just shove a pawful er Death berries down thur maws!"
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Harrierstar narrowed his eyes. "They will be punished." He repeated calmly.

"If there is nothing else to say I believe this gathering is over." Daystar meowed, smoothly derailing the situation. "It is time to go our separate ways an be four clans once again."

Harrierstar nodded and leaped from his post to be surrounded by his Clan.

~

Sleetpaw looked around her, panting as the snow melted, becoming a rushing river that put of the fire. She leaped into the tree's and tried to escape the torrent as the sun beat down on her. She let out a screech as the water dragged her from the branches an swept her away.

She woke with a start.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Quartzprickle gave Greenpaw a friendly nudge before getting up and meowing goodbyes to her friends in the other clans, as well as the other clans stating their goodbyes to others. Lunarstar mewed a farewell to Daystar before padding away to meet up with Runeprayer, his soft blue eyes showing the once passive tom's true nature. "Runeprayer, we never did get to ask for a bit of Catmint. We need it now more than ever since Onyxwhisper's death and the drought in our territory. I was really hoping Frostclan could spare at least a few sprigs." he mumbled softly to the age-hardened she-cat, who could only dip her head in sorrow for her lost clanmate. "Aye."

Shadderpaw passed Onyxpaw, the two heading opposite ways. As they passed by each other, their gazes lock for half a second and the black Boulderclan tom meowed,"Hey, next time we meet, I'll be the one to snap off your tail." Shadderpaw chuckled cheekily and sneered,"I'll make sure to shred your ears to a pulp." Snickering to themselves, the two parted and headed off with their correct clans.

Relicheart had remained silent during the entire Gathering, wondering why Harrierstar hadn't mentioned Burntwhisker's death. "Even Flameclan could admit that they had lost a couple of kits and apprentices, though that was to be assumed as the usual with that clan," he muttered to himself softly, his olive green eyes set on the ground, troubled.
~
Malicepaw shook his head and sighed softly. "Oh no, now we missed our deadline. Its no big deal, my comrades. There will always be more full moons. Now, let us head back to camp." He began to nudged the smaller Vectorpaw, who had begun to yawn. "He-hey...I'm not that.....tired.." Her purple eyes blinked lazily in the late of the night. She trudged along beside Malicepaw, who had began carrying a snoozing Basilkit, the tiny cat too exhausted to continue the trek home. Mumbling through her tabby, tan and black-flecked fur, Malicepaw questioned,"If any other cat feeling tired, please don't hesitate to climb upon my back and let me carry you home."
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:32 am

"Aw, thanks Malicepaw, but we're okay. Right, Orchidkit?" Slipkit bounced around the older cat on their way back home.

Orchidkit nodded at Slipkit, but yawned as she did so. "Yawawaaaaaa- Yeah, definitely!" She trotted after Slipkit, who had started to run ahead in his excitement.

"C'mon slowpokes!" Shouted Slipkit as he dashed forward. Suddenly, a flash of white fur jumped from the bushes, snarling.

(( Random rogue, wanted to show off the Twoclan's fighting style.

Also Orchidkit really, really admires Slipkit, so she follows him without question in everything. ))
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

Malicepaw stopped, his orchard colored eyes flashing softly. Setting down The sleeping Basilkit, he pushed her behind him with one of his wide back paws. His blunt claws slid out to look more menacing, but his real fighting skills came from his massively blunt force and strength, using his extra thick skull to bash his foes part. Getting ready to protect his clanmates, he stood calmly and collectedly, attempting to keep the demon in his heart locked away.
(I'll have to post his form. I really love his appearance and how it acts with his fighting style)
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 am

(Yup! That's just great! Have a happy fucking gathering without me, it's not like you really need any of the three cats that were supposed to be there :3 Just have some fun with that.
I am not amused, guys, I am not amused. Don't care if I 'just wasn't there' not fucking amused.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:17 pm

(Man, sorry bro. I'm not really the one you should be talking to, though. *uses Misdirection*)

"Oh, sweetsauce!" Slipkit giggled, bouncing around. "This will be fun!" The rogue looked confused for a moment. Well, confused until Slipkit started dancing around the clearing. Then he just looked amused.

The kit then launched himself onto the rogue's back, without ever unsheathing his claws. He began trotting along the rogue's back before the cat knew what the kit was doing, pushing each paw down with extreme force as he walked from the base of the tail to the base of the neck, hitting points between vertebrae as he went.

"AGUAHAHAHAW!" Screeched the cat, throwing the kit off, who landed daintily on his feet. "Wha- how! OW!"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

(Not really pissed at any of you, just myself for being able to miss the gathering so damn precisely Smile)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm

(aww I'm sorry Tor.)

Malicepaw then took his lead, rushing at the wincing rogue and smashing his thick skull into the other tom's, the pointed, horn-like growths on his head driving through the rogue's white fur. Blood sprayed lightly into the jet black apprentice with the odd bone deformaties, and though it bothered him only a little, Malicepaw couldn't stand the thought of having his sweetly innocent comrades viewing the sight of the blood of their enemies for the sake of them keeping their own corruption at bay. After all, it was the power of winning that led to the other clans' wrath against others and when he figured out that Twoclan fought without using tooth or claw, he felt that the small minor clan would be less likely to fall prey to ambition.

Basilkit gingerly pawed at the soft ground with one paw, lifting her other tiny tabby paw up toward her eyes, rubbing one shining green eye open to peek lazily around the forest. Followed by a swift set of blinking, the she-kit gave a large yawn, her tiny pink tongue lolling as she got to her feet calmly. It seemed that Twoclan cats had no reason to feel any fear or sensitivity due to their one-track minds of having fun, seeing no danger in anything because of the fact that their play fighting never fails.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 pm

The rogue screeched, rising onto his hind legs as Slipkit hopped off of his back. The kit then pounced, smacking into the cat's stomach and causing him to fall on his back. Almost as if on cue, Orchidkit sprung up from behind the cat and whomped him at the base of the head, causing him to black out.

"He'll be fine once he wakes up." Slipkit said, yawning. "But man, he's gonna have one heck o' a headache!" He giggled, trotting around Orchidkit and Malicepaw. "Man, that was a lot of fun! Think we can practice tomorrow morning?"
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Basilkit padded blindly after Slipkit's voice, her large green eyes still sensitive to the pitch black night. Quickening her pace, she slipped on a wet patch of grass and fell to her belly, giggling in the process. "Hey, maybe I should be called 'Slipkit!' Ha ha!" With the help of Vectorpaw, she got up and held onto her cousin's tail as the weaved after the others through the dark.

Vectorpaw's dark glittering gaze was set on the eldest tom there, her mouth still drawn in a gap. "Wow big brother! How did you leave those little red holes on the rogue? All you did was give 'em a good butt from your head." She often referred to her clanmates as kins, using terms like 'brother', 'sister', and 'cousin', though Basilkit was her true cousin by blood, Vectorpaw's mother being Basilkit's older brother's mate.

Malicepaw shrugged and meowed,"Oh it was nothing Vectorpaw, now please, don't speak of seeing that cat's blood again. It is such talk that makes cats savage and crude. And as for you Slipkit, I do not believe that you, I, or any of the others need such training. It is training that feeds desire for strength to us and causes cats to lust for bloodshed. I say that our skills are perfectly suited for our needs, and nothing more is needed if we can handle difficulties without bloodshed or death, am I correct?" His sullen, pink-rimmed orchard eyes gleamed fondly at the tinier tom, feeling his words would mean something to the headstrong Slipkit. Being older than most, the apprentices were often less trusted as they grew in age, but Malicepaw seemed to have kept a strong bond with all of the other Twoclan cats despite being almost the age of an adult.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 pm

(No, don't be sorry! It's my fault for having friends over when important things are happening!)

Featherpaw flicked her tail irritably, scowling. She trotted after the other cats, glaring angrily at Shadderpaw.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm

(It's more my fault for not waiting, but I wanted to take advantage of my long weekend and move the plot along. If you'll note Sleetpaw's dream.)

(Magic mod powers activate. Form of, BACK TO CAMP.)

Harrierstar pushed his way into camp at the front of his patrol. "Featherpaw, Shadderpaw. My den NOW." He ordered, slinking off ahead to wait for them. Roguepaw twitched his whiskers at them as he walked by. "You are in so much trouble." He meowed before slinking off to the Apprentice Den.

Icewing padded back to the Nursery to share the Gathering details with the other queens.

(It's going to be Rogueheart and Mitepaw that discover TwoClan

Also WB)
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Featherpaw grimaced as she scampered into Harrierstar's den. "Look, Harrierstar, you can't pin this on me. At all. I was out hunting when Shadderpaw called for assitance, saying that whoever-the-hell-it-was was attacking him, so I scared them off with my awesome powers, then he thanked me, and I almost sliced his face open, but I didn't feel like explaining myself because I think Shadderpaw was embaressed enough for that day. If memory serves, however, there were two cats," Featherpaw meowed quickly, trying to keep her voice level despite her flaring temper. This was all Shadderpaw's fault! She knew she shouldn't have trusted him. Never again. Never.
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosethorn95 Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 pm

"Quiet!" Harrierstar commanded. "We will wait for Shadderpaw, and I will hear both sides of the story. Is that understood Featherpaw?" He growled, leaning down and fixing her with a sharp glare from bright yellow eyes.
Rosethorn95
Rosethorn95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MewMew100 Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Shadderpaw padded into the leader's den, his usual blank look on his face as he was a few moments later; or perhaps, was Featherpaw just early? He sat silently next to Featherpaw and gave a muffled 'hmpf?' sound, as if questioning why he was there, but was too lazy to form a sentence. His pale blue and green eyes flashed at the older tom standing before, curling his thin, ringed tail around his left thigh, the deep dark rings around his eyes looking black in the leader's den, the slight of the full moon having no effect to brighten him within the den's covering.

Deltapaw blinked softly, her eyes filled with worry as she invisibly watched the leader's den from where she lay in her nest near the entrance of the apprentices' den. She twitched one ear as Roguepaw entered, her small paws digging into her soft breast fur, her head on the ground with her chin buried in the moss and feathers of her and Shadderpaw's shared nest. Despite Roguepaw's dark pelt blending well in with the shadows of the night, Deltapaw's gifted sight for the darkness caused her to see him easily, probably more clear now than even during the day, and it gave her shivers as the powerful, almost adult, tom padded past her.
MewMew100
MewMew100
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Torchiclove Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:40 pm

"Well, Shadderpaw, why don't you tell us your story, so we can hear what the tom, who is so much more superior in every way, say? Hm? Do you have your own story to make sure the truth is heard?" Featherpaw asked sarcastically, anger dripping from her words and glowing in her icy hate-filled eyes. She sat up tall and proud, staring her fellow apprentice and -former- friend in the eyes, waiting for him to contradict her every word so it would look like she was totally in the wrong.

(Relationship that warmed Featherpaw heart= Shattered.)
Torchiclove
Torchiclove
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Green Hornet Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Slipkit nodded. "But it sure is fun to play around, though!" He grinned, prancing around Malicepaw. "Those poor clan cats, they always have to train hard and beat each other up... I wonder how they handle it all...?"

Mitepaw glanced up lazily as the other cats returned from the gathering. "Y'all have fun?" He asked absentmindedly to no cat in particular. He had obviously been doing things, probably hunting or border patrol, or both. Having both the duties of a hunter and warrior were draining him, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Rip-paw was nowhere to be found. Enigmapaw had noticed this, but said nothing to any of the toms for obvious reasons.
Green Hornet
Green Hornet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next